Coronavirus Lounge thread

Truth

Pigeon
In theory I agree with you and Truth about easing people into what is true from where their current understanding is. However feeling people will never feel they logically have to grant you anything. If this was the case, remember the videos from China where people just dropped dead in the streets from the Coof? And it spread through the entire world BUT NOBODY dropped dead like China did. If people could reason the narrative would have fallen right then and there. Germ theory or not. But that did not happen. Fear was the driving factor.
Instead we are deep in Satan's perverse reality where everything true is false and everything false is true. Because if we look at the bigger picture, the entire West is now a feeling society much like Germany was before WW2. And next up on the feelings will be that stupid and equally fake 3limate 3hange narrative with its climate lock downs and 3arbon 3redits. And how will we toe that line inside the narrative.

Do not cuck to the feels, maintain frame, and trust in God
Sorry, i'm trying to remove the quote, it's not a direct reply to that, can such a thing be done?

Anyway, Raskolnikov has indeed identified the salient points of my argument and I just want to expand on why it's so important.

As members of this forum are well aware, TPTB use deception and distraction in order to blind us from reality and this obfuscation of the issue is a key tactic. I have read more of the terrain theory stuff now and other related content (Roosh has started a new thread about the existence of viruses, so i'll save the detailed discussion on that issue for there) and while it has many merits (I perhaps should not have been so immediately dismissive of it as to label it 'pseudo science' although it has yet convinced me of anything relevant to the point it was raised to defend), the danger is that unsubstantiated theories allow detractors to avoid the real questions by labeling truthseekers as 'conspiracy theorists' (one of the most malevolent appropriations of language in the history of communication), tinfoil hat wearers and all the rest...blah blah blah
Yes, we don't care what those people say, but we want them to realise the truth, don't we? As such, can we not just present logical interpretation of the facts which are readily available, rather than introducing wildcard theories which only discredit the position by going against all commonly accepted thought.

Believe me, I'm well aware that commonly accepted thought does need to be questioned but it needs to needs to be done in the appropriate context. I'm willing to be convinced that the official explanations of viruses/germs/disease transmission is faulty but it is not, at this time, a suitable argument to destroy the Covid narrative, and I believe that theories like this, the 5G angle, high energy weapons and doctored videos around 9/11, shapeshifting lizards and Donald Trump is a Russian spy are introduced to the conversation and propagated by establishment shills in order to discredit the position of the truth. One of the things which attracted me to this forum was the high awareness of shill behavior and the comparatively rigorous measures in place to limit their influence but let us be under no illusions that they are here and they are active.

Typtre mentioned 'anchoring' and it is something I understand and agree with completely, but there is another type of anchoring which we must also be aware of, the need/excitement/fascination attached to new theories which go against the establishment narrative that we here so sincerely and righteously distrust and reject. It's very attractive to find a solution which turns the whole idea on its head but we must continue to question it. I remember telling a friend that I had found compelling evidence on the flat Earth theory and he reacted with the typical anger that is fostered by years of indoctrination and blind acceptance (he also believes the COVID narrative, but I still love him), but he did say something very useful, "You want it to be true". And he was right about that. The idea that we have unlocked the secret is very appealing and this kind of trick of the ego needs to be kept in check because it will lead us away from objective analysis of the issue and further from arriving upon the truth.

Be vigilant, be diligent and beware false prophets. Together, we can turn this around. Apart, we'll fall apart.

Last edited:

Padouk

Kingfisher
A new twist of the asymptomatic lie - you can be sick and you won't know it and then you ... suddenly die.
What a devious way to attribute all of the sudden deaths from heart attacks to covid.

New symptomless Covid strain 'more infectious than Delta' being investigated

Scientists are investigating a newly detected strain of Covid-19, which is being being described as being more infectious than the Delta variant of the virus.

The name of the new variant is called AY.4.2, and officials have subsequently classified it is a "variant under investigation".

You see, they don't need a smallpox scamdemic, they can just re-invent this one for ever. The more they vaccinate the more variants they get to "investigate".

rainy

Kingfisher
I unfortunately believe every one of us are going to know a number of family members and associates who will pass away in the coming years.

My and my brother's family are 100% against this jab and in no way will ever take it.

But my parents got it. My sister, her husband and daughter got it. All my employees 50 or over got it aside from one. My CPA got it. My attorney got it. The non-profit I work closely with, entire staff got it. One of them who I know well suddenly has full blown breast cancer. And on and on.

So much discussion here has been about have the strength to resist. I'm more than fine with that and handling what comes as the most important thing to me is my wife and children. We'll be able to handle it.

What I encourage though is mentally preparing for death within your family and social circles. I'm in my 30's so I am preparing for that exact outcome unfortunately, with my parents' generation, aunts, uncles and associates of mine in that age range. Many got both jabs. Many are open to the boosters including my parents despite the info I've sent to them. They congratulated my sister for vaxing her 6 yr old. To an extent it is what it is. So many have been brainwashed and cannot think critically.

But the results of that in the coming years are going to be incredibly dark.

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Anyone who speaks the truth should be ''brough to justice''.

FEvLOxoXwAMSXBu

typtre

Woodpecker
@Truth yeah just delete or backspace before/after the box should delete it. Maybe pressing the quote (") in the interface while in the box.

Suppose you convince someone that the virus is not that dangerous. If you yourself know germ theory is a false and corrupt theory, in essence, you have borne false witness. Now you do not have to throw in the turd, like in Grow Bag's example, even if the turd happens to be true.

Not exposing them to the truth (or at least what is demonstrably false), to convince them only based on feelings of fear, i.e "it is not that deadly, chances are you will survive" will only postpone the inevitable. Once Billy boy goes on the attack again, chances are they will revert back to the mean and embrace medical tyranny as they are still blind.

And, just to throw in the (((turd))):

2Infinity

Woodpecker
I unfortunately believe every one of us are going to know a number of family members and associates who will pass away in the coming years.
Totally agree - just yesterday a very close family member's school teacher sent an email saying she was taking medical leave due to a sudden blood clot that is serious enough that doctors think it could have almost killed her, she's currently on blood thinners - she attributes this to "work stress" but reading the whole email I'm confident its a vaccine side-effect.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The absolute humiliation ritual of it all hit home recently, after speaking to my father.

Firstly my father is / was not a stupid man, far from it. He has a PhD in Statistics, scored an IQ of 142 back in college, and had a very successful career as a Statistician. Yet the man is an abject fool. It's tragic to witness frankly.

He sings in a choir, and has done for years. He attends weekly rehearsals, which he has to present a clear PCR test for each time, and then proceed to the rehearsal, and sing in a mask.

Yes, sing in a &#&$^ing mask. They've done this ever since the masks were introduced way back. They perform concerts wearing them too, to full auditoriums (though no doubt safely spaced ones) of people, also wearing masks.

I mean, i just laughed and tried to shake him out of it, just say 'dad, take a step back and look what they're having you do here!", but he's utterly entranced at this point.

How people can just humiliate themselves to it all like this i just cant fathom. What is it that makes them think this is remotely normal or sane?

It transpires his entire choir is vaccinated, as a requirement. So these twice injected people, present weekly PCR tests, then wear masks and sing choral music for 90 mins.

He has had two injections of Pfiser, and subsequently 'had covid' (he felt a bit run down with a slight cough, which then popped as Covid - it was certainly not a bad illness, and IMHO was a fake positive used to get the numbers up),

He now wholly attributes the succesful recovery from this cough as being from the blessed injections, and will be queing up for his top in in the coming weeks.

We are in Pfiser scented tears rolling down the man's cheek at this point, such is his love for Big Pharma.

It is utterly pathetic, in the truest sense of the word. The subjection of people to these humiliation rituals, which even the alleged intelligent will assent to.

His IQ may've been high back in the day, but the man's instincts are appalling. I can't believe people can be made such mugs of like this, yet they do, without question.

Handsome Creepy Eel

Owl
Gold Member
This is absolutely amazing:

So when a country gets bored of the COVID-19 hoax and wants to exit, but without angering the globalist overlords while at it, it can simply come up with a creative excuse like "the virus killed itself". LOL!

02Hero

Robin
The absolute humiliation ritual of it all hit home recently, after speaking to my father.

Firstly my father is / was not a stupid man, far from it. He has a PhD in Statistics, scored an IQ of 142 back in college, and had a very successful career as a Statistician. Yet the man is an abject fool. It's tragic to witness frankly.

He sings in a choir, and has done for years. He attends weekly rehearsals, which he has to present a clear PCR test for each time, and then proceed to the rehearsal, and sing in a mask.

Yes, sing in a &#&$^ing mask. They've done this ever since the masks were introduced way back. They perform concerts wearing them too, to full auditoriums (though no doubt safely spaced ones) of people, also wearing masks.

I mean, i just laughed and tried to shake him out of it, just say 'dad, take a step back and look what they're having you do here!", but he's utterly entranced at this point.

How people can just humiliate themselves to it all like this i just cant fathom. What is it that makes them think this is remotely normal or sane?

It transpires his entire choir is vaccinated, as a requirement. So these twice injected people, present weekly PCR tests, then wear masks and sing choral music for 90 mins.

He has had two injections of Pfiser, and subsequently 'had covid' (he felt a bit run down with a slight cough, which then popped as Covid - it was certainly not a bad illness, and IMHO was a fake positive used to get the numbers up),

He now wholly attributes the succesful recovery from this cough as being from the blessed injections, and will be queing up for his top in in the coming weeks.

We are in Pfiser scented tears rolling down the man's cheek at this point, such is his love for Big Pharma.

It is utterly pathetic, in the truest sense of the word. The subjection of people to these humiliation rituals, which even the alleged intelligent will assent to.

His IQ may've been high back in the day, but the man's instincts are appalling. I can't believe people can be made such mugs of like this, yet they do, without question.
Most intellectuals have crap tier instincts. I come from both parents who are so called high IQ and they did not think twice getting the shots. It is the low IQ people that say No thanks to the vaccine. I tend to like "lower IQ" people as well since they live life more simple and pure. While a lot of intellectuals are backstabbing snakes. It is sad but true.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Most intellectuals have crap tier instincts. I come from both parents who are so called high IQ and they did not think twice getting the shots. It is the low IQ people that say No thanks to the vaccine. I tend to like "lower IQ" people as well since they live life more simple and pure. While a lot of intellectuals are backstabbing snakes. It is sad but true.

Tbf hes never been an intellectual, he never reads for a kick off, but always had a very capable mathmatical, analytical mind.

Lifes been too good to him though, in the manner of many a successful boomer. His comfort has made him weak and pliant.

The Television Man is always right and he will work harder, basically.

Abp. Viganò calls for Anti-Globalist Alliance to stop global enslavement of humanity

For two years now we have been witnessing a global coup d’état, in which a financial and ideological elite has succeeded in seizing control of part of national governments, public and private institutions, the media, the judiciary, politicians and religious leaders. All of these, without distinction, have become enslaved to these new masters who ensure power, money and social affirmation to their accomplices. Fundamental rights, which up until yesterday were presented as inviolable, have been trampled underfoot in the name of an emergency: today a health emergency, tomorrow an ecological emergency, and after that an internet emergency.

This global coup d’état deprives citizens of any possibility of defense, since the legislative, executive, and judicial powers are complicit in the violation of law, justice, and the purpose for which they exist. It is a global coup d’état because this criminal attack against citizens extends to the whole world, with very rare exceptions. It is a world war, where the enemies are all of us, even those who unwittingly have not yet understood the significance of what is happening. It is a war fought not with weapons but with illegitimate rules, wicked economic policies, and intolerable limitations of natural rights.

Supranational organizations, financed in large measure by the conspirators of this coup d’état, are interfering in the government of individual nations and in the lives, relationships, and health of billions of people. They are doing it for money, certainly, but even more so in order to centralize power so as to establish a planetary dictatorship. It is the Great Reset of the World Economic Forum, the Agenda 2030 of the United Nations. It is the plan of the New World Order, in which a Universal Republic enslaves everyone and a Religion of Humanity cancels Faith in Christ.

In the face of this global coup d’état, it is necessary to form an international Anti- Globalist Alliance, which gathers all those who want to oppose the dictatorship, who have no intention of becoming slaves to a faceless power, who are not willing to cancel their own identity, their own individuality, their own religious faith. If the attack is global, the defense must also be global.

I call upon rulers, political and religious leaders, intellectuals and all people of good will, inviting them to unite in an Alliance that launches an anti-globalist manifesto, refuting point-by-point the errors and deviations of the dystopia of the New World Order and proposing concrete alternatives for a political program inspired by the common good, the moral principles of Christianity, traditional values, the protection of life and the natural family, the protection of business and work, the promotion of education and research, and respect for creation.

This Anti-Globalist Alliance will have to bring together the nations that intend to escape the infernal yoke of tyranny and affirm their own sovereignty, forming agreements of mutual collaboration with nations and peoples who share their principles and the common yearning for freedom, justice, and goodness. It will have to denounce the crimes of the elite, identify those responsible, denounce them to international tribunals, and limit their excessive power and harmful influence. It will have to prevent the action of the lobbies, above all by fighting against the corruption of state officials and those who work in the information industry, and by freezing the capital used to destabilize the social order.

In nations where governments are subservient to the elite, they will be able to establish popular resistance movements and committees of national liberation, including representatives of all sectors of society who propose a radical reform of politics, inspired by the common good and firmly opposed to the neo-malthusian project of the globalist agenda.

I invite all those who want to defend traditional Christian society to meet together in an international forum, to be held as soon as possible, in which representatives of various nations come together to present a serious, concrete, and clear proposal. My appeal is made to political leaders and to rulers who care about the good of their citizens, leaving aside the old systems of political parties and the logic imposed by a system enslaved to power and money. I call the Christian nations together, from east to west, inviting heads of state and the healthy forces of institutions, the economy, labor, universities, health care and information to join a common project, disrupting the old systems and putting aside the hostilities that are desired by the enemies of humanity in the name of divide et impera. We do not accept our adversary’s rules, because they are made precisely to prevent us from reacting and organizing an effective and incisive opposition.
I call upon nations and their citizens to ally themselves under the Cross of Our Lord Jesus Christ, the only King and Savior, the Prince of Peace. In hoc signo vinces.

Let us found this Anti-Globalist Alliance, let us give it a simple and clear program, and let us free humanity from a totalitarian regime that brings together in itself the horrors of the worst dictatorships of all time. If we continue to delay, if we do not understand the threat that looms over us all, if we do not react by organizing ourselves into a firm and courageous resistance, this infernal regime that is establishing itself everywhere will not be able to be stopped.

And may Almighty God assist us and protect us.

+ Carlo Maria Viganò, Archbishop
Former Apostolic Nuncio to the United States of America

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

So when a country gets bored of the COVID-19 hoax and wants to exit, but without angering the globalist overlords while at it, it can simply come up with a creative excuse like "the virus killed itself". LOL!

Japan aye?
Another nod to the SPARS 2017 scenario...

rainy

Kingfisher
I told everyone here previously about my GM who relented and got doubled jabbed.

Well of course now he has COVID. His daughter got it last week with symptoms. My concern is he's not the healthiest guy. Overweight and history of heart problems. Tough as nails but left work today because he really isn't feeling well.

And my brother who works closely with him isn't feeling well either. Although my brother is 35 and in good shape so I'm not concerned on his end.

My GM's daughter is about 10 yrs old so for her to be showing symptoms seems unusual, as if she got hit with a strong variant/case. And that worries me as the vaxxed don't do well if they get COVID.

lonew0lf

Chicken
Does anybody has problems with being around vaxxed people?

I had covid in the first wave march 2020 . 2-3 days I really thought I need to go to the ambulance ( hard shortness of breath at the evening), but it was survival able. Had 2019 the flu too and it was hard too. Had still antibodies in December 2020.

The last weeks I thought it was imagination. But when I am around vaxxed people ( and I think only around vaxxed people who hadn't covid before) my throat gets sore and itchy still later after. My father had covid at the same time with me and unfortunately got Biontech . I don't have problems being around him. I know about vaccine shedding but this explanation didn't sound plausible for me.

I know two other people who have problems with vaxxed people.

The other thing which I recognized. I know many people who recently had a severe bronchitis ( but were corona negative) . one even needed to go to the hospital.he had a pneumonia.

It's like the vaxxed are biohazard people and breeding new super viruses. Or is ADE really happening.

Truth

Pigeon
Does anybody has problems with being around vaxxed people?

I had covid in the first wave march 2020 . 2-3 days I really thought I need to go to the ambulance ( hard shortness of breath at the evening), but it was survival able. Had 2019 the flu too and it was hard too. Had still antibodies in December 2020.

The last weeks I thought it was imagination. But when I am around vaxxed people ( and I think only around vaxxed people who hadn't covid before) my throat gets sore and itchy still later after. My father had covid at the same time with me and unfortunately got Biontech . I don't have problems being around him. I know about vaccine shedding but this explanation didn't sound plausible for me.

I know two other people who have problems with vaxxed people.

The other thing which I recognized. I know many people who recently had a severe bronchitis ( but were corona negative) . one even needed to go to the hospital.he had a pneumonia.

It's like the vaxxed are biohazard people and breeding new super viruses. Or is ADE really happening.
Interesting you bring up bronchitis. There were a few cases going round where I live recently and it seems to me that it's, on average, much more debilitating than COVID, yet no one reacts with any caution because it's not in vogue to do that about bronchitis. Really highlights the farcical nature of this whole epoch. Got a friend who's had COVID and just recently came down with pneumonia from a different source, I of course asked, 'Oh it's not COVID then?' to which he replied, 'I wish it was COVID'.
I see the latest scaremongering to come out of the UK is about a new, largely asymptomatic strain. Oh my God! The symptoms are getting less serious, everybody panic! Perhaps I should have posted this in the clown world thread...

typtre

Woodpecker

In the case of Japan’s fifth wave of Covid-19, the Delta variant’s nsp14 failed at this job, Inoue believes, based on the genetic study of specimens collected from June to October. Contrary to his team’s expectations, there was a lack of genetic diversity,...

“We were literally shocked to see the findings,” the researcher told the Japan Times. “The Delta variant in Japan was highly transmissible and [was] keeping other variants out. But as the mutations piled up, we believe it eventually became a faulty virus and it was unable to make copies of itself.”
It is like reading the Babylon Bee! The virus was so racist and gay it went extinct! :laughter: