Coronavirus Lounge thread

Most intellectuals have crap tier instincts. I come from both parents who are so called high IQ and they did not think twice getting the shots. It is the low IQ people that say No thanks to the vaccine. I tend to like "lower IQ" people as well since they live life more simple and pure. While a lot of intellectuals are backstabbing snakes. It is sad but true.
Most of my "highly educated" friends or acquaintances are fanatically, or complacently, or fanatically-complacently behind the hoax.

Last night I had a couple of pints at the village pub, where I occasionally talk to the eccentric old drunk who's usually there. I asked him if he was vaccinated. He told me a joke: two rats meet each other in a laboratory, one asks, "have you been vaccinated?" and the other says, "are you crazy? they haven't even tested it on humans yet!"

IQ measures calculative intelligence, not the ability to see through nonsense or resist the desire to fit in and be respectable.

Bird

Pelican
So the German health minister thinks Germany might die this winter.

Well, maybe a kiss from his husband will make him see the world a little less pessimistically.

wen-34241267.jpg

DeWoken

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Most intellectuals have crap tier instincts. I come from both parents who are so called high IQ and they did not think twice getting the shots. It is the low IQ people that say No thanks to the vaccine. I tend to like "lower IQ" people as well since they live life more simple and pure. While a lot of intellectuals are backstabbing snakes. It is sad but true.
On this subject, I just discovered an interesting Youtuber called The Jolly Heretic.

He makes the point that intelligent people - who aren't bone fide geniuses - are likely to realize that subscribing to the status quo will be in their "self-interest". And they are skillful at furthering causes. TJH refers to these people as mid-wits.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
LatAm isn’t much different. I constantly ask myself ‘has anyone even taken 4 seconds to think of a better way of doing this?’

You look around and you can’t figure out what they are trying to do. What’s the process? How did you arrive at doing it this way? What’s the opportunity cost? Do you know what opportunity cost is?

They fix things rather than solve things meaning they continuously have to keep employing resources to address the problem rather than employing those resources to higher value added things. If you suggest something different they look at you like you’re retarded.

After spending several months in Latin America, I observed that some societies as a whole suffered from what I termed Conquered Peoples Syndrome. It seemed to me that it was just understood that people would refuse to take the most basic steps that could lift them out of third world status. They just accepted the poor organization of their systems and preferred the status quo to doing anything about it. Or they just assumed that some paternalist entity would take care of it for them. Any progress that is made is accomplished against an opposing force of crippling inertia.

The sad thing is that many people are aware of it and want to do better for their society, but they comprise such a tiny minority that their efforts just get lost in a sea of apathy and inefficiency. It's especially sad knowing that they have the natural resources and human capital to greatly improve their lot but fail to see that so much of the misery they experience is self-imposed and easily overcome with the tiniest bit of effort and cooperation.

Dilated

Woodpecker
After spending several months in Latin America, I observed that some societies as a whole suffered from what I termed Conquered Peoples Syndrome. It seemed to me that it was just understood that people would refuse to take the most basic steps that could lift them out of third world status. They just accepted the poor organization of their systems and preferred the status quo to doing anything about it. Or they just assumed that some paternalist entity would take care of it for them. Any progress that is made is accomplished against an opposing force of crippling inertia.

The sad thing is that many people are aware of it and want to do better for their society, but they comprise such a tiny minority that their efforts just get lost in a sea of apathy and inefficiency. It's especially sad knowing that they have the natural resources and human capital to greatly improve their lot but fail to see that so much of the misery they experience is self-imposed and easily overcome with the tiniest bit of effort and cooperation.

There are some good people but they are overwhelmed by the collective. Corruption is a good example- there are people in LatAm that want to do it the honest way. But, very few people are doing it the honest way…and the corrupt way in some cases is the only way to get stuff done.

The root cause of this low-trust society? I have no idea. But, it isn’t diversity.

balybary

Pelican

France sends special forces to Guadeloupe amid riots over COVID restrictions​

"Interior minister Gerald Darmanin said 50 officers from police special forces would travel to the French overseas territory, in addition to 200 police officers sent from France's mainland."

It is starting to look like they are panicking. Their policy has been a failure. It's clear now that more vaccination means more corona infections. Rather than pull back, they are doubling down.

They have created a disaster and now they're going for broke.

I wouldn't say their plans have failed. They have already performed the largest and fastest deployment of a chemical at a worldwide scale. Never before so many people had been administered an unknown chemical at so fast a rate. However even at the current speed, they have to do their moves (more injections) even faster if they hope to achieve their ultimate ends.

As you said, there is no turning back for them, their only option is to run forward. Neither politicians and their minions (scientists, propagandist, etc.) have any other option left. Their masters have made sure of that.

And not even then will the circus stop. Gibraltar, 100 percent vaccinated, 40 percent boostered

Really makes you think about the flavors of alt-narratives. If this vaccine passport was about a Digital ID and the run up to totalitarian digitally enhanced surveillance state then why the need to keep injecting?

In my opinion the global ID is just a means to many hidden purposes and one of those purposes is to have whatever is in the shot running through the veins of almost any human. They are biding their time with Africa but for them is just a matter of time. For now they are at full throttle in Americas, Europe and certain parts of Asia. There is no other logical explanation as to why the same guys are desperate to even inject aborigines in the depths of tropical forests.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
What’s everyone’s opinion about scanning a stupid QR code for a menu at a restaurant? Went out tonight and refused to do it.

I’m so tired of these QR code’s being shoved in our faces more than ever over the past year. I see this as massive desensitization to get us used to scanning our phone for an eventual passport system.

Garuda

Pelican
What’s everyone’s opinion about scanning a stupid QR code for a menu at a restaurant? Went out tonight and refused to do it.

I’m so tired of these QR code’s being shoved in our faces more than ever over the past year. I see this as massive desensitization to get us used to scanning our phone for an eventual passport system.
I haven't had to do that for about a year. Covid is half the reasoning behind it as it fits in with the no contact rule. The other half is the whole "green and paperless" trend. I figure there are enough people out there who couldn't use the system due to either having an outdated phone or not having one at all for them to switch back. People were probably annoyed with filling up their phones with menus as well.

Bird

Pelican
Good interview. It's fascinating to see that the biggest changes in the world happen because of ''models'', whether it's climate change or corona.

Good interview until the last few minutes, when they talk about hypnosis.

As far as I know, there are 3 types of hypnosis.

The first stage is normal hypnosis, as you know it from television. The hypnotized person does strange things that he normally would not do, e.g. drop his pants in front of an audience, so rather harmless things.

The second stage can be called MK-Ultra light. In this form of hypnosis, elements such as movies or music with subliminal messages are used in combination with psychoactive substances. So one sits in front of the TV in the evening, drinks alcohol and lets his subconscious be programmed unnoticed. People programmed in this way are then able to act contrary to their moral code in this state, i.e. to harm other people as well.
Hardcore Covidians are victims of this kind of programming.

The third stage is then what we know as MK-Ultra. In addition to the methods of stage 2, there is also torture. The programming of these people allows the programmed person not only to harm others, but also to harm himself, for example, when the receives the order to commit suicide.

Padouk

Kingfisher

US COVID Deaths In 2021 Have Surpassed 2020's Total... Despite Vaccines, Treatments

The 2021 U.S. death toll caught some doctors by surprise. They had expected vaccinations and precautionary measures like social distancing and scaled-down public events to curb the spread of infections and minimize severe cases.

This wasn't supposed to happen... The doctors were caught by surprise! Still they have the answer for everything.
But, The Wall Street Journal has its own explanation, suggesting lower-than-expected immunization rates as well as fatigue with precautionary measures like masks allowed the highly contagious Delta variant to spread, largely among the unvaccinated, epidemiologists say.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
This could well be CGI fear mongering.
Look pretty real to me.

Also interesting how the Cheetahs can sense that there is something odd about this metal contraption.

If civilization actually survives all this and truly gets the opportunity to "reset", I wonder if certain technological advancements will be forbidden, even just things like smartphones, certain types of strong lighting etc. It has just truly gotten out of hand.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
The thing falls on its back and cut, so that no one can see that a Robodog lying on its back can not get up again independently? :sneaky:

Bildschirmfoto-zu-2021-11-24-16-41-06.png
They seem to have sorted this falling on the back issue out over here.

Sorry, I don't want to go too fat off topic with these videos, however, I feel as though these can and will be used for more surveillance at some point. Especially, cause they could simply be made bigger in size, say a robotic "lion" or "horse", and therefore would be truly intimidating weapons on the streets or in rural areas where the unvaxxed will try to live off grid.

gat

Robin
They seem to have sorted this falling on the back issue out over here.

Sorry, I don't want to go too fat off topic with these videos, however, I feel as though these can and will be used for more surveillance at some point. Especially, cause they could simply be made bigger in size, say a robotic "lion" or "horse", and therefore would be truly intimidating weapons on the streets or in rural areas where the unvaxxed will try to live off grid.
If someone just throws a paintball grenade at this won't it be rendered useless? (won't be able to see).

I think the optics of these things is scarier than their actual effectiveness in any sort of policing or combat situation.