Coronavirus Lounge thread

Lawrence87

Woodpecker
Orthodox
What would’ve happened if you refused to get tested?
My guess is if I continued to come to work my colleagues would complain that I am displaying 'rona symptoms, and would take their complaints to management who would insist that I take a test to ensure the safety of the workforce. If I continued to refuse they could discipline me for not following their health and safety guidelines. It may not cost me my job but it would be a headache.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
There seems to be a campaign to discredit and drop Bojo J. and this is probably in order to bring a new face to introduce the the covid pass in the UK in mid-December or early next year. They need someone like Dan Andrews and Michael Grunner in the Australia to introduce the harsher measures and scare people into submission.

Has Boris Johnson lost his grip?

Here we go again

Fears of ANOTHER Christmas lockdown as ministers and experts warn 'restrictions could return' admitting Africa travel ban can only DELAY 'super-mutant' Covid strain coming to the UK

Britons were put on alert for a Christmas lockdown today as ministers and experts warned travel bans can only delay a new feared 'super-mutant' strain coming to the UK.

Beacon

Robin
Buddhist / Eastern

lookslikeit

Woodpecker
It's possible.

I have been feeling a bit breathless which I believe is an indication of Covid, but who knows

Please have an oxymeter. You don't notice much when you are low on oxygen and it's fatal without giving you much time for proper healthcare.

Also I've been breathless for a few months. Had an oxymeter at 98-99 so it was just anxiety. So don't panic yet.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Other Christian
I`m sure this is not related to the new virus mutation they`re gonna scare everyone with the coming months. Last time I checked, all the data suggested the obese people are incubation vats for novel viral mutations. All caused by the industrial diet they push hard. It`s no less than pure evil!

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
I`m sure this is not related to the new virus mutation they`re gonna scare everyone with the coming months. Last time I checked, all the data suggested the obese people are incubation vats for novel viral mutations. All caused by the industrial diet they push hard. It`s no less than pure evil!

Having lived there I'm not quite sure it is purely related to diet. In SA sports or any form or exercise are considered as something is almost exclusively for athletes and children. Even young adult males start to get a beer belly around 20/21 as opposed to in their late 20s and early 30s like in Europe.

The idea of simply going for a walk or a stroll seems absurd to them. Walking is generally for those who are dirt poor. The men who are poor or even have jobs generally manage to stay in good shape because they work manual jobs, while the women will just sit at home all day as they take care of the kids and eat maize meal (this is a dietary issue as you said), but there is just little awareness of how much they should actually eat and there is no social pressure at all to stay in shape because everyone just collectively doesn't give a rodent's gluteus maximus about their looks.

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
Good interview. It's fascinating to see that the biggest changes in the world happen because of ''models'', whether it's climate change or corona.

Did the host actually say that the elites are not psychopaths because their actions are not inherently evil from their point of view? It is simply the way they see the world?

Bildschirmfoto-zu-2021-11-26-14-49-56.png

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
In the comments from the tweet above:

He is the guy they wheel out onto breakfast TV to tell everyone how scary covid is and to get vaccinated. Kind of like the Gupta to CNN.
It's fascinating how these big mouth conmen/liars have a big mouth with a bowing media in front of them and having complete leeway to do what they want, then 2 people to stand up and scream to them and they completely fall silent and have no idea how to respond, shrinking away. These people are terrified, as someone called it ''little boys in short trousers''. Same happened to Neil Ferguson of Imperial college a few weeks ago.

typtre

Woodpecker
Other Christian

Raskolnikov

Pigeon
Orthodox
He was based in the Netherlands, right? They have increased the crazy over there.
Yeah, friday's kinda cool I guess, I'll go to town where some antivaxxers organized a little sit in with gulash.
Coach Redpill used to live in Kharkiv as far as I know, so you'd expect him to be a bit more chillax than everyone else. I thought he might have family problems and stuff like that, but why would he take all of his videos down? just a couple of months ago he said he wanted to grow his channel to a million.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Speaking to a friend at work today, who told me that she had postponed her upcoming trip to Bruges, as the cost of the covid compliance made it financially unviable. She's re-booked for the spring, but still isn't confident of going.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
My county has issued mask orders starting this past wednesday, that masks are required in all public spaces, unless the business can show 95% of the people in the building are vaccinated.

However, compliance is very low. Big box stores, grocery stores, convenience stores, and bars are all between 70-90% mask free. I think the officials knew this would happen, and the whole think is just wink wink nudge nudge going through the motions.

Out state has a very high official rate of new cases, but I think most people know it's bullshit now.

I have had two coworkers get the coof in the past few weeks, but they both recovered quickly. Both were vaxxed. One was young and fit, the other older but healthy.

Raskolnikov

Pigeon
Orthodox
My University has been alerting us to the fact that from now on only recovered and jabbed can enter the campus. So whether I want it or not, I'll have to chill at home and watch anime

typtre

Woodpecker
Other Christian
@Raskolnikov Right, Ukraine it was.
Just watched his video. Looks like he nailed the timing on getting out, if he sprung into action. Was probably the last chance.
Nice black pill for the Friday... I personally really do not like parasites or Islam so I am gonna stay where I am, unless my family turns on me.

doodydota

Sparrow
Catholic
TLDR: I got sick and feel better now. Viruses are a retarded idea.

So it finally happened. Since Sunday I'm in bed with flu-like symptoms.
I ate my first decent meal today and feeling better now.
My lungs seem to be made out of paper, still.
I control air humidity to not drop below 40%. I think that helped me with avoiding too much dry coughing.
I have been drinking a lot of water, took only some vitamins. I don't medicate. I didn't call a doctor. Personally, I don't believe a virus is the cause for my flu. I believe my body is cleansing itself. I did not take ivermectin, even though I kept it for this very occasion. I think any drugs would have made things worse.
They say each human is host to thousands of "dormant" viruses what will "activate" when your "immune system" drops. They also say you can "catch" a virus from outside. So witch one is it? And If my "immune system" is weakened, why didn't I get 10, 100, 1000 concurrent "viral infections"? Why is it only one virus at a time? It does not make sense to me.
Lots of time to pray. Lots of time to think. I'm grateful God created the flu. When it's all over I will come out of this stronger physically and spiritually. My post is not meant to be medical advice. If you get ill and have a trusted doctor, please contact him for all intents and purposes.
All the best