Coronavirus Lounge thread

typtre

Woodpecker
Non-Christian

THE number of Omicron infections in the UK has now TRIPLED due to community transmission as England announced new Covid rules today.

Oh no! It has TRIPLED! H-h-h-h-ow many cases do we have now?

It comes as Scotland today confirmed another six new cases of the variant - with Nicola Sturgeon suggesting they could have been transmitted within the country.

:sneaky:

They're rewinding the scrip again, like a movie.
Ah, the ol' triple 6 :alien:

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
Less tyrant :laughter: He just entertained you while they got their plan in order.

His role was to antagonise & rile up half the world, for the Money Power to summon up, and who will be happilly take everything thrown at it by a Democrat presidency, on the basis it isn't the OrangeMan.

Trump's term was shaking up the bottle, effectively.

Beacon

Robin
Buddhist / Eastern

To quote:

"Health minister Shigeyuki Goto told reporters Tuesday evening that genomic screening had detected the variant in a male Namibian diplomat in his 30s who had landed in Tokyo on Sunday traveling from Namibia — one of the nine African countries where omicron cases had initially been reported.

The 71 passengers aboard the same plane as the individual are all being treated as possible contacts, Goto said, and will be quarantined for 10 days at a government-designated facility, tracked remotely through a GPS-enabled application operated by the health ministry and tested for COVID-19 once every two days while in isolation.

Goto said the man had been vaccinated twice.

Though he was asymptomatic when he arrived at Narita Airport on Sunday, Goto said the man developed a fever the following day."

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
A trip to a large branch of J Sainsbury this evening, and I left feeling better than I have for many a year. A good 15-20% were unmasked - men and women, young and middle aged, along with quite a few children. No older people that I saw, but there were very few of them anyway.

Tonight, my people did me proud:

MaxHeadShroom

Sparrow
Jewish
So I went to a government facility for saliva covid testing (to check if I got it so I can use the negative test to go to the office).

Both entering and exiting I was offered the rubbing alcohol stuff, refused it, and both times they just said ok no problem.

But at the shopping mall, entering the whatever, the security dude in front offers you the rubbing alcohol and you gotta do it...period.

Yet another example of nothing making sense with respect to Covid.

PolishCalifornian

Woodpecker
Catholic
So I went to a government facility for saliva covid testing (to check if I got it so I can use the negative test to go to the office).

Both entering and exiting I was offered the rubbing alcohol stuff, refused it, and both times they just said ok no problem.

But at the shopping mall, entering the whatever, the security dude in front offers you the rubbing alcohol and you gotta do it...period.

Hand sanitizer and jabs have replaced holy water and the Eucharist for most people in the West.

typtre

Woodpecker
Non-Christian

It makes perfect sense!

Government workers are under no pressure to perform in the work place. There is no incentive to be efficient. The only way to reliably get fired working for the government is to refuse the jab.

The security guard on the other hand is trained to follow orders and disobedience may result in immediate termination.

Peacock
Catholic
Gold Member
FFdY_b4XsAE-dwx

Galaxy_Traveler

Robin
Other Christian
I wonder if the vaccine hysteria will turn out to be a gigantic shoot in the foot by the global establishment.

By now those with docile character traits have all gotten the vaccine and as many boosters as they can stick into their oversized, fatty arms, and those who are high in disagreeableness would be highly represented among those who refuse to get vaccinated.

If, and only if, the long term health effects of the vaccines are true, then the ruling class would have either weakened or even rid (in the most extreme case) themselves of the most docile of their followers, exactly the type of sheepish people you wish to rule over. It would be a tragic irony of history if this turns out to be the case.

DeWoken

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Not enough balding, fat, dumb, spiritually empty, smug looking, wrinkly, liverspots dotted boomers in this drawing for it to be representative.

We need a thread on the BQ.
We have one!