Coronavirus Lounge thread

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I wonder if the vaccine hysteria will turn out to be a gigantic shoot in the foot by the global establishment.

By now those with docile character traits have all gotten the vaccine and as many boosters as they can stick into their oversized, fatty arms, and those who are high in disagreeableness would be highly represented among those who refuse to get vaccinated.

If, and only if, the long term health effects of the vaccines are true, then the ruling class would have either weakened or even rid (in the most extreme case) themselves of the most docile of their followers, exactly the type of sheepish people you wish to rule over. It would be a tragic irony of history if this turns out to be the case.
It's a dilemma brought up before, rightfully. So the question then is: if the elite have a depopulation plan on their mind through killing/sterilization, can you in practicality do a perfect job? Indeed, if you get rid of the masses to a large extent you remain with the stubborn. If you get rid of the stubborn, you maintain the masses. And that's too many! The herd is too big. I think there's no perfect answer from an elite point of view to this if you'd do it through the vaccines. The idea of releasing a real bioweapon to me is preposterous as they'll lose control over that immediately with all possible due consequences. But who knows what they've got in store for the unvaccinated? They've proven through their prototype pilot programs in communist China, the USSR and nazi-Germany that they can use a lot of government force. And they have the entire power structure on their side, along with the masses who'll be screaming for blood when the buttons are pushed appropriately. One thing is certain: we're going to have very interesting times in the (near) future.

tom

Sparrow
I wonder if the vaccine hysteria will turn out to be a gigantic shoot in the foot by the global establishment.

By now those with docile character traits have all gotten the vaccine and as many boosters as they can stick into their oversized, fatty arms, and those who are high in disagreeableness would be highly represented among those who refuse to get vaccinated.

If, and only if, the long term health effects of the vaccines are true, then the ruling class would have either weakened or even rid (in the most extreme case) themselves of the most docile of their followers, exactly the type of sheepish people you wish to rule over. It would be a tragic irony of history if this turns out to be the case.

God has a plan.

PolishCalifornian

Robin
Catholic
And it's a miracle now if you find holy water in churches in France.
Is it the same elsewhere?
One local parish has removed it, another had one of those automatic dispensers which irreverently splattered the holy water on your hands, they've since refilled the fonts there. My mom (somewhat comically) made the sign of the cross after using the automatic dispenser in the first parish and then realized it was just hand sanitizer.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
Cancer is the real pandemic.

I am not sure about that. In fact, I see this as a positive development. The current treatments for cancer are not working as medicine still has very confused understanding about what cancer really is.

Misdiagnosis of cancer is rampant. When one hears the word "cancer", this alone can trigger the disease, so the less people get diagnosed the better.