Coronavirus Lounge thread

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
I am not sure about that. In fact, I see this as a positive development. The current treatments for cancer are not working as medicine still has very confused understanding about what cancer really is.

Misdiagnosis of cancer is rampant. When one hears the word "cancer", this alone can trigger the disease, so the less people get diagnosed the better.
This is a massive generalisation, and given numbers that big, would be a net negative in terms of lives lost when you say "the less people get diagnosed the better".

Bird

Pelican
Catholic
This was unexpected, and a great sign of the tides shifting. Very strong message.

Oh no, I would really miss the thrill of shopping without a mask.

On the other hand, it's now easy to see who the real Covidians are, those who will never part with their beloved muzzle.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
FFmbKHiXoAouMjR

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
This is a massive generalisation, and given numbers that big, would be a net negative in terms of lives lost when you say "the less people get diagnosed the better".
The thing is that the cancer treatments available to us are so brutal that probably they kill the person quicker than the illness, and surely make life really miserable fo the patient. Every case I personally have known were not too bad when cancer was diagnosed, even a couple without any symptoms at all only the cancer was 'detected' by a test, to then deteriorate very rapidly once the treatment started.
I cannot believe that the health industry so in the pockets of the financial and political powers, as we can see clearly now with this covid scam and dangerous injections, that has been killing humans in their mother's wombs for decades, will be so honest about anything, including and in particular cancer treatments.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
A Jew once told me: "No one hates more the Jews than the Jews themselves."

Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla calls Israel 'world's lab' in interview to NBC

"I believe Israel has become the world's lab right now because they are using only our vaccine at this state and they have vaccinated a very big part of their population, so we can study both economy and health indices," said Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla during an interview given to NBC News on Friday.

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
Some serious Omicron/Covid propaganda on the early evening BBC news, which continued aplenty in the local news that followed. On a local level, all manner of Christmas related events are getting cancelled without any requirement to do so-the fear factor is on the up. A work colleague tells me that all extra-curricular activities have been cancelled at her child's school, and several people were absent today because pupils had given positive tests at their children's schools.

Continuing with the festive theme, here's some Nightwish from a few years back:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I see a shift in the media. Where the trend was: it's an emergency, 2 weeks to go, they are now shifting to the consolidation phase. Push message this morning: we can't expect increasing ICU workers in the next years. What you must do is read between the lines. Translated this means: we're setting the expectations that for the coming years you will deal with measures. Second, this timing is fantastic, as even in the MSM in the last days there was a discussion about why hasn't the ICU been increased if that's the problem (people putting their big brain cap on after 2 years). So the media instantly is used for damage control: the problem just can't be solved y'all! Don't you understand how difficult it is to be a ICU worker? The education takes so long! Guys at this moment this is nothing more than a IQ test. If you can't spot patterns and see logic you're just at the mercy of Satan, completely vulnerable and open for relentless attack.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
Yea this "if you have a running nose, stay at home" advice is going to ruin children forever. I have never missed a day of work, always found a way to show. And in recent years my colds and flus will usually only last a couple of minutes/hours. They will be intese, I'm talking coughing, trembling, fever, but never for more than 4 hours.

I remember as a child that my parents said if I was too ill to go to school, I couldn't go to basketball practice. Well, I ended up only missing 1 week of practice in high school. Kids these days will learn the exact opposite. It's a real shame.