Coronavirus Lounge thread

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I was just refused at a pub and then got in at the next. Did I care? Of course not! I just said alright that's your choice let's go to the next. They even started to apologize "it the first weekend after the new measures" blabla. They're uncomfortable doing this guys. Realize that. They have to start a conflict, humans hate that. Furthermore they're sending profit away.

Altogether isn't it much more fun to be at our side? I see so much positivity and creativity, for example at a mass demo I was at 2 months ago. Imagine being at the other side, always in fear, 1.5m distance, masked up. That's no life man. Whether we win or lose this is the team I want to belong to.

BarrontheTigercat

Woodpecker
Other Christian
It's a dilemma brought up before, rightfully. So the question then is: if the elite have a depopulation plan on their mind through killing/sterilization, can you in practicality do a perfect job? Indeed, if you get rid of the masses to a large extent you remain with the stubborn. If you get rid of the stubborn, you maintain the masses. And that's too many! The herd is too big. I think there's no perfect answer from an elite point of view to this if you'd do it through the vaccines. The idea of releasing a real bioweapon to me is preposterous as they'll lose control over that immediately with all possible due consequences. But who knows what they've got in store for the unvaccinated? They've proven through their prototype pilot programs in communist China, the USSR and nazi-Germany that they can use a lot of government force. And they have the entire power structure on their side, along with the masses who'll be screaming for blood when the buttons are pushed appropriately. One thing is certain: we're going to have very interesting times in the (near) future.
Maybe the first step is a majority weakened population..

Mini heart attacks and strokes and myocarditis but still walking around, still from home worker bees, still subscribing to Netflix..

Salocin

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I guess the new variant is doing it's job.

A week ago it seemed like less than half of people were wearing masks.

The last couple of days I've noticed a substantial change. I'd estimate mask usage has increased twofold from 40% to 80% amongst patrons of stores and restaurants.

Mind you, these are totally voluntary measures where I live. Very few businesses have signs requiring masks, and there are no government mandates.

I also live in a county where about 70% of residents are fully vaccinated, at least according to the local newspaper.

The sheeple are terrified, I suppose. I can't believe they believe the thin piece of fabric loosely covering their face is going to save them.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

The last couple of days I've noticed a substantial change. I'd estimate mask usage has increased twofold from 40% to 80% amongst patrons of stores and restaurants.

Mind you, these are totally voluntary measures where I live. Very few businesses have signs requiring masks, and there are no government mandates.

I also live in a county where about 70% of residents are fully vaccinated, at least according to the local newspaper.

The sheeple are terrified, I suppose. I can't believe they believe the thin piece of fabric loosely covering their face is going to save them.
Same. I noticed an increase of mask usage this past week in a couple of stores due to the massive fearmongering propaganda by the local's and state government's media outlets.

Also, I saw an employee in the business office at my workplace yesterday wearing a mask and face shield exactly like the picture below in the tweet. One thing I noticed is that he was wearing a long sleeved plaid shirt, fully buttoned.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Noticed the same in Cuckouver out on the street.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

Mean-time.
What are they afraid of...?

Are they afraid their unholy injections don't work...? :sneaky:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
Yesterday I posted that I saw a clear shift in the media narrative, from ''2 weeks to go'' to ''the next years the ICU will be short staffed, so hey expect measures to continue for a long time!''. Now to show how in lockstep all this goes I see today this about the UK:

FFtpHoqXMAEsZPL

They're literally repeating the same message, at the same moment, everywhere. Amazing.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I read the Screwtape letters by C.S. Lewis and I'd like to make a few remarks about what I learned in regard to the corona situation. First of all, this little book is one of my favorite reads, probably my favourite, to date. It describes two demons (an uncle and a nephew) having mail conversations about how the nephew can subvert and condemn an Englishman during WWII. If you read it you recognize so much from it in the voice you have in your own head. It's remarkable to see this mail correspondence and link it to your own thoughts and actions, which to an extreme degree are led or at least influenced by demonic steering. I'd even go as far as to say that without reading this book (or a book with a similar theme) you can't truly understand the battle that's going on in your head, at least for me.

Now in regard to the corona stuff we see now I learned two things: one the most powerful combination for the demons is fear and hate. If these are combined a lot of demonic energy is channeled and manifested. This combination is exactly what our earthly authorities are eliciting to a degree seldom, if not ever, seen in history. Second, and this was really a takeaway for me: the demons win when you react to evil with anger, despair and hate. It is so tempting to see Bill Gates and hate him, or seeing your health minister and feel anger towards him, or suffer an earthly loss because of the situation such as financial or social losses and feel despair. Moreover, it is very easy to go in the attacking mode when we are in an angry, hateful, despairing state. We must realize that we're feeding the demons then. The big lesson C.S. Lewis teaches us in this brilliant book is that the demons love it to be taken seriously, for us to fear them, to be angry, all these negative emotions. What then do they hate most of all? They hate it to be laughed at! To be mocked. To not be taken seriously. Then they've lost their power. Really big lesson here for all of us, certainly me, as the situation we're in elicits these emotions on a daily basis.

Satan's having an open door dinner party at the moment and he's feeding off the unprecedented negative emotions people experience now. However, we must not forget awful and evil things have always happened, and in regard to our own times especially since the 60s the stage has been set for the evil that erupts now through our ''freedom'' revolutions in the West and subsequent falling away from Christ and truth.

May we be able to mock the demons and laugh at them during these times of daily increasing evil, injustice and people floating away from the truth.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
Make what you will of this:

Time to vaxx animals? If the whole graphene mind control grid thing is real, just think of the implications of an army of animals. The video below was posted in another thread, but just imagine hippos and lions driving tanks and parachuting from the sky to wreak havoc.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer