Coronavirus Lounge thread

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian

FF5dG-eXoAc3hai.jpg
The same city that forces dogs to wear masks probably also has tons of citizens that proudly spit in public (they make a lot of noise, it is like they want people to know) and let their kids pee on the streets without shame. I remember seeing an old lady letting her grandkid pee right near a vegetable market in a crowded area and less than 100 feet from a clean and free public toilet. If I were Chinese, I would have said something because these people need to be publicly shamed.

Somehow Chinese people think dogs will spread the virus if they don't wear masks but spit and human urine won't spread diseases. They also are fine with using crappy oil to cook food for customers. I think people there need to reevaluate their health priorities.

Igoradorev

Banned
Catholic
Apologies if already posted elsewhere. The Italians have moved up a gear, with serious restrictions for refuseniks, and mandates for the police, the military and school staff, on top of medical staff:

How much longer can they fly this narrative?...

"Pretty much all 'cases' of the moronic varient have been fully vaccinated... so we need to punish the dirty unvaxxed"

Huh?

There must be something in the vax to make the morons even dumber than they already were.

Igoradorev

Banned
Catholic
Not sure if best place to post but UK unvaxxed here. Just had covid diagnosis confirmed. Maybe 6 hours of a fever overnight then very weak and tired for 5 days (did manage to work from bed so not that bad). No other symptoms except loss of smell. Now quarantined and did make me think this could really mess up elderlies that don't have anyone to do their shopping or can't afford heating. The government offers no support for most people and that's probably a bigger killer than the virus.

Genuinely sorry you were Ill bro... but be careful of re-enforcing the narrative.

Interesting to know how they confirmed your diagnosis...

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
How much longer can they fly this narrative?...

"Pretty much all 'cases' of the moronic varient have been fully vaccinated... so we need to punish the dirty unvaxxed"

Huh?

There must be something in the vax to make the morons even dumber than they already were.
At this point nothing makes sense anymore, if it ever did. The contradictions, irrationalities and straightout absurdities are so paramount that it takes an entire psychological, emotional and spiritual denial of the truth and resistance to the truth, to any extent, to tell yourself this narrative is what's up. And the problem is that as time moves on and the absurdity gets deeper, they'll descend further and further into the abyss. On a positive note we move further towards truth. But imagine the gap in truth sight in 5 years, 10 years, 20 years. We're literally talking about a Matrix scenario.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

More millennials have been writing wills in case they die unexpectedly and cite the COVID-19 pandemic as the reason: At least 27% of 18-34 year olds had a will in 2021, compared to 18% in 2019​

• More millennials have drafted wills since the pandemic hit, with an almost 10 per cent increase since 2019
  • Twenty-seven per cent of adults aged 18 to 34 now have wills compared to just 18 per cent in 2019. There was a decline in 2020 at 17 per cent
  • More than 30 per cent of those 18 to 34 who have wills cited COVID-19 as the reason
  • Millennials are also encouraging their parents to complete their wills to give everyone peace of mind
More millennials are writing their wills in case they die unexpectedly in recent years than ever before and many are citing COVID-19 as the reason.

More than 30 per cent of adults under the age of 35 cited the COVID-19 pandemic as a reason for wanting to get their affairs in order, a 2020 LegalZoom and Caring.com survey found, causing an almost 10 per cent increase in 18 to 34-year-olds having wills.

Only 18 per cent of 18 to 34-year-olds had wills in 2019, compared to 27 per cent in 2021. There was a decline in 2020, with only 17 per cent of young adults investing in estate planning.

Like many, Investment Advisor Ryan Bayonnet, 29, changed his mind about how pressing these legal documents were to him when the pandemic hit, after writing it off for so long because he and his wife Bricey, 28, do not have children. Considering his wife Bricey, 28 plans to become an emergency-room physician, they made the decision to write their wills in September after several medical professional were coming down with the illness.

The Ohio man considered it a 'game-changer' when his wife asked if he'd 'want to be put on a ventilator.'

Kimberly Onsager, 38, who is single and lives states away from her parents, told the Wall Street Journal she felt vulnerable without having a will. She created hers for $100 on an online will-creation site. The price to draft a will can change depending on several factors from do-it-yourself to hiring an attorney to the size of the estate in question.

'I wanted to be safer than sorry,' she told the Wall Street Journal.

Like Bayonnet and Onsager, many millennials are following suit, according to the Wall Street Journal.

'Millennials are saying: "let me plan now as I'm not going to live forever,"' lawyer Avi Kestenbaum told the Wall Street Journal. The lawyer saw a rise in younger people drafting wills when the Delta variant was in full swing and expects to see another as the Omicron variants spreads across the globe.

The concern over family members becoming ill has caused 50 per cent adults to engage in estate planning, according to Caring.com.

Eighteen to 34-year-olds were also the most motivated by the pandemic to write-up wills, compared to middle-aged to aging people, which were at 23 and 16 per cent, respectfully.

Despite the increase in will-owners, just under 50 per cent of Americans have one, with older people still making up the majority.

With breakthrough COVID-19 cases and all ages succumbing the virus, millennials are even encouraging their parents to complete their wills, not only to make it easier for the time comes, but for peace of mind.

Kerry Deliz, 38, reminded her parents, who are in their mid-60s, to write their wills - which they plan to finish by Christmas.

'My mom always told me: "The last gift you leave your family is a plan that is organized so they can properly grieve instead of hunting down paperwork and signatures,"' she told the Wall Street Journal.

Without a will, after death, the state determines how to distribute one's assets under the supervision of a court and could end up being more costly for living family members.

One has to admit that the article's comments section is pretty funny to read.

YSx6C8p.png

Dilated

Woodpecker
Other Christian
At this point nothing makes sense anymore, if it ever did. The contradictions, irrationalities and straightout absurdities are so paramount that it takes an entire psychological, emotional and spiritual denial of the truth and resistance to the truth, to any extent, to tell yourself this narrative is what's up. And the problem is that as time moves on and the absurdity gets deeper, they'll descend further and further into the abyss. On a positive note we move further towards truth. But imagine the gap in truth sight in 5 years, 10 years, 20 years. We're literally talking about a Matrix scenario.

The contradictions and logical fallacies are a feature- they are designed. This is the world’s largest demoralization campaign planned to a T. There is no end to the absurdities and incongruencies because the whole point is to wrap up the entire world in a web of confusion whereby people throw their hands up in exhaustion and submit to the next tyrannical initiative designed ‘to save them’. The more absurd the better.

People literally don’t even know what’s real anymore.

My personal opinion is the vaccines serve 2 purposes- to gather population data For the bigger prize of social control (‘we have to fight climate change, you bigot!!!’ Sorry, you can’t drive your car this month or eat meat next month’)…and as an A/B test run to see how compliant the populace is so they can determine how much force is ultimately needed to institute total social control.

Vax injuries and deaths are not intended, rather they are examples of incompetence and a rushed vax. But, our leaders are OK with it just the same.

You put 5 random people in a room and ask them their opinions on any topic and the odds of getting the same 5 answers is about zero. So how did over 150 governments have the exact same COVID response at the exact same time, many times using literally the exact same language? Do they think we are dumb enough to believe there are no ulterior motives and no coordinated campaign?

Yes, apparently.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
The contradictions and logical fallacies are a feature- they are designed. This is the world’s largest demoralization campaign planned to a T. There is no end to the absurdities and incongruencies because the whole point is to wrap up the entire world in a web of confusion whereby people throw their hands up in exhaustion and submit to the next tyrannical initiative designed ‘to save them’. The more absurd the better.

People literally don’t even know what’s real anymore.

My personal opinion is the vaccines serve 2 purposes- to gather population data For the bigger prize of social control (‘we have to fight climate change, you bigot!!!’ Sorry, you can’t drive your car this month or eat meat next month’)…and as an A/B test run to see how compliant the populace is so they can determine how much force is ultimately needed to institute total social control.

Vax injuries and deaths are not intended, rather they are examples of incompetence and a rushed vax. But, our leaders are OK with it just the same.

You put 5 random people in a room and ask them their opinions on any topic and the odds of getting the same 5 answers is about zero. So how did over 150 governments have the exact same COVID response at the exact same time, many times using literally the exact same language? Do they think we are dumb enough to believe there are no ulterior motives and no coordinated campaign?

Yes, apparently.
We've reached a point where it's controversial to state that it's only women who can have children. I mean, how far down the lane are we already? If you question that haven't you reached a point of no return, where maximum delusion and absurdity is all that remains? I'm seriously curious what'll be considered normal in 10, 20 years.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Other Christian
We've reached a point where it's controversial to state that it's only women who can have children. I mean, how far down the lane are we already? If you question that haven't you reached a point of no return, where maximum delusion and absurdity is all that remains? I'm seriously curious what'll be considered normal in 10, 20 years.

I’m waiting for news that it is safe and recommended to administer vaccines for unborn children inside the womb. ‘Do it for your kids!!’

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Apologies if already posted elsewhere. The Italians have moved up a gear, with serious restrictions for refuseniks, and mandates for the police, the military and school staff, on top of medical staff:

The same Italy that recently lowered its official death count attributed to the killer virus by 97%! Here's another fantastic example of the confused insanity perpetrated by governments. They willingly admit that the killer virus is not so killer after all but at the same enforce this oppressive and discriminatory measure. Clearly it has nothing to do with facts or reality.

02Hero

Banned
Other Christian

More millennials have been writing wills in case they die unexpectedly and cite the COVID-19 pandemic as the reason: At least 27% of 18-34 year olds had a will in 2021, compared to 18% in 2019​

One has to admit that the article's comments section is pretty funny to read.

YSx6C8p.png
At least die a glorious death by taking out the enemy.

Lawrence87

Woodpecker
Orthodox
So as I mentioned I tested positive a couple of weeks back. Was sceptical at first, but it seems I have lost my sense of smell (it still hasn't returned) I figured I'd give a brief overview of how things went down.

First day I had a very slight cough. Maybe one or two short bursts of coughing every few hours. The next day I had developed a fever, but it was nothing too serious, and my cough had gotten worse, I had also developed a headache. I noticed some mild breathlessness whilst reading my evening prayers, but nothing too intense. These symptoms persisted for 5 days or so. I was pretty fatigued, and spent a fair amount of time sleeping. By far the worst thing was having a headache for a few days straight. Nothing seemed to touch it. This was the most persistent and uncomfortable symptom. After about 5 days the fever went away, as did the headache, and I was left with a cough and the mild breathlessness for the next 7 days or so, for about 3 out of these 7 days I still felt a bit tired out. By the end of that week I just had the cough and mild breathlessness. Today after approximately 14 days from my first symptoms I finally feel like I could do an intense workout. On Monday (2 days ago) this wasn't the case, I felt a bit breathless after doing some heavy lifting at work. As I am writing this I feel fine, I just can't smell anything and very occasionally I have a phlegmy cough.

All in all, as I said in my initial post, I've had worse bouts of flu. The worst thing was the persistent headache by far because it was just uncomfortable and affected my sleep, and just wouldn't shift for 4 or 5 days. I can see that the breathlessness might be an issue in people who have lung problems, but for me it was only very mildly uncomfortable. The fever was very mild, almost every time I've gone down with the flu, my fever has been worse than this one.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The BBC early evening news is a briefing by The Dear Leader. Work from home is back in, mask wearing returns for more venues, and a covid pass will be needed for concerts, sports events and so on. Hints dropped that being double jabbed will soon not be enough for you to be considered vaccinated.

On to the questions from the public, and the first one is someone asking why we don't have mandatory vaccinations.

Given that we're still way behind most of Europe in the 1984 stakes, I won't be surprised if we get more before the end of the year.

Meanwhile, here's something from Christmas past:

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
The BBC early evening news is a briefing by The Dear Leader. Work from home is back in, mask wearing returns for more venues, and a covid pass will be needed for concerts, sports events and so on. Hints dropped that being double jabbed will soon not be enough for you to be considered vaccinated.

On to the questions from the public, and the first one is someone asking why we don't have mandatory vaccinations.

Given that we're still way behind most of Europe in the 1984 stakes, I won't be surprised if we get more before the end of the year.

Meanwhile, here's something from Christmas past:

Well Boris has said "we need to have a discussion on mandatory vaccinations" now. If you go onto any of the UK meme pages on instagram and look at the comments, you will see that people are PISSED.

They told us all to lockdown and they had parties why people's families were dying lonely. I really think they've crossed a line and this is their response to the anger.

This is only going one way now which is that they will introduce these mandates and they will face an ever increasing resistance. I daresay that the English resistance will be full scale riots, and if no other governments have crumbled by that point, the English government will be the first.

Lots of people are really waking up now, and the English spirit despite its faults will have a lot of people banding together. We don't like to feel stupid over here in England and as more people see that we have been conned, they won't take it lightly. Our country is full of football hooligans from the most southern tip to the top of the island, and they will get very pissed off. There's already a huge undertone of frustration and angry energy in this country, and I just think that once the lid of the bottle has come off it's not going to be pretty for some of these politicians and the liars in the media.

The timing of those videos was very bad for Boris. Maybe someone who had access to them who could see the way things are going after probably being told Boris' intentions ahead of time, released them to wake more people up when Boris was ready to overstep that line. At least that's what I hope has happened, rather than a way to get rid of the current puppets and replace them with new ones in order to get the publics trust again before pushing these mandates.