Coronavirus Lounge thread

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
I believe this happened to my elderly mother. My father, a veteran, received his vaxx through the VA. My mother had to wait in the "general population." I knew 22 years old construction workers that got the shot before my white, 78 years old mother got hers. Watching this whole situation develop was part of what made me think: "something else is happening here, beware." Glad I held out. By the time she got her shot, Adverse Effects were being reported enough to persuade me.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
So the CDC is now admitting they withheld what they thought was a good treatment from older Americans - because they were disproportionately white.

To my recent recollection, we have recently read reporting that a) NYC is prioritizing non-whites before whites for monoclonal antibody treatments, and b) the Feds are directing monoclonal antibody treatments away from Red Florida (presumedly because of Ron Desantis and his white base).

Talk about medical apartheid.

I guess it all makes sense, once you realize they want you and your kind dead.

Come to think of it - a whole lot of this makes sense, once you realize they want you and your kind dead.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Yesterday, a friend at work, knowing of my stance on all things Covid, told me about the experience of his brother, and his family, when the brother moved to China with his job. Best be sitting down for this one.

On arrival, the family was met by personnel in full on, bio warfare PPE, and placed into separate isolation cells. Their child, being over 14, was also separated. They endured this for 2 weeks; they were not allowed out, and meals were passed through a flap in the door. Each morning, the corridor was sprayed with chlorine bleach. After this, they had another week of isolation in a hotel (the family members were allowed to share a room at this point).

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Yesterday, a friend at work, knowing of my stance on all things Covid, told me about the experience of his brother, and his family, when the brother moved to China with his job. Best be sitting down for this one.

On arrival, the family was met by personnel in full on, bio warfare PPE, and placed into separate isolation cells. Their child, being over 14, was also separated. They endured this for 2 weeks; they were not allowed out, and meals were passed through a flap in the door. Each morning, the corridor was sprayed with chlorine bleach. After this, they had another week of isolation in a hotel (the family members were allowed to share a room at this point).
That's the end result of being so far dethatched from reality.

Feyoder

Pelican

I remember when the rogan podcast first aired. People were searching "mass formation psychosis" on google and getting a message that the "results are changing quickly" with the first 10 results literally made in the first few minutes / hours and just outright lies, dismissals, etc, of rogan and malone (very careful curation and coordination). The usual weasel words and sophistry.

It was crazy to see then, and now, the Kabal going into crazy mode. "Oops, that's a little too much truth. Everyone scramble!!" What they don't understand though is that that also reveals to some normies that we're actually right. People have a sense, no matter how brainless they are, for desperation.

I think I just had Omnicron or Delta or whatever the flavor of the month was.

Low grade fever and very low energy. Lots of naps, low appetite for a couple of days :boring:

Once I get that booster, though, I'll be ready for the next mutation to not kill me. :cool:

Is this seriously all they have left? There has to be something else cooked up, there's an election in a few months....

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
Woke up: feeling normal. Sure sign of being very sick with the deadly hoax. I have to say I like this mutation (and all previous ones too).
Didn't know mass psychosis was spread by viruses...I think we'll be looking at someone getting a Noble prize for that this year.

Obese toad says everyone should be mandated injections, calls any who's against it else antisocial

Thomas More

Hummingbird
That's correct.
That 90K value from the earlier flu probably also has a fair number of co-morbidities. Generally the flu has always killed mostly small children, very old people, and people that are very sick from other causes. I think the Covid has a higher death rate than a normal flu, but still only by a small factor that does not justify the lockdowns and other tyrannical measures.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Other Christian
That 90K value from the earlier flu probably also has a fair number of co-morbidities. Generally the flu has always killed mostly small children, very old people, and people that are very sick from other causes. I think the Covid has a higher death rate than a normal flu, but still only by a small factor that does not justify the lockdowns and other tyrannical measures.

Fair enough, but what if flu deaths during that season were counted the same way killer virus deaths have been? Meaning flu is the cause of death any time a person had "flu-like symptoms" or if the flu was "suspected," not to mention all the motorcycle crashes, gunshots, heart attacks, cancer, and old age. How many more would be added to the total if medical facilities had powerful financial incentives to classify deaths as the flu like they do for the killer virus or if the flu were treated with ineffective and deadly measures? Or if fraudulent tests were used to determine if people had the flu? Or if people even bothered to be put in a hospital for having a seasonal flu? There's no way to make a fair comparison and no way of knowing how the death rates compare because of all the deliberate fraudulence and lies

As for your other points, it seems that the group that's missing from your description of demographics at risk of dying from the flu is the fat/very fat. Considering they make up the majority of our population here in the US and large percentages of those of many other western countries, that would be more than enough to account for the "higher death rate" if that's even the case. So it's a flu with what you might call a "gain of function" that puts the "morbid" in "morbidly obese."

Yes let's stop the world for that, encourage people to get donuts and fast food as incentives for receiving pharmaceutical mystery injections, and say nothing about diet and exercise while proclaiming our deep concern for "public health."