Coronavirus Lounge thread

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Fair enough, but what if flu deaths during that season were counted the same way killer virus deaths have been? Meaning flu is the cause of death any time a person had "flu-like symptoms" or if the flu was "suspected," not to mention all the motorcycle crashes, gunshots, heart attacks, cancer, and old age. How many more would be added to the total if medical facilities had powerful financial incentives to classify deaths as the flu like they do for the killer virus or if the flu were treated with ineffective and deadly measures? Or if fraudulent tests were used to determine if people had the flu? Or if people even bothered to be put in a hospital for having a seasonal flu? There's no way to make a fair comparison and no way of knowing how the death rates compare because of all the deliberate fraudulence and lies

As for your other points, it seems that the group that's missing from your description of demographics at risk of dying from the flu is the fat/very fat. Considering they make up the majority of our population here in the US and large percentages of those of many other western countries, that would be more than enough to account for the "higher death rate" if that's even the case. So it's a flu with what you might call a "gain of function" that puts the "morbid" in "morbidly obese."

Yes let's stop the world for that, encourage people to get donuts and fast food as incentives for receiving pharmaceutical mystery injections, and say nothing about diet and exercise while proclaiming our deep concern for "public health."
Early in 2020 the CDC changed the criteria for death certification specifically from “with” to “of”. We even saw Deborah Birk acknowledge the change in one of the early Wu Flu ”response“ pressers at the WH. Many people called it out including we here on RVF but it like so many idiocies got lost inthe avalanche of idiocies.But that was a huge departure from previous statistical aggregation

That little switch was one crucial cog in propping up the fear of the scamdemic. Even now the vast majority of people believe the 880k US death number.
Even CDC director Lunchroom Lady’s admission won’t change the mass perception because it will get little to no play on MSM

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FI03oV7XwAAOvac

Edit.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
Early in 2020 the CDC changed the criteria for death certification specifically from “with” to “of”. We even saw Deborah Birk acknowledge it in one of the early Wu Flu ”response“ pressers at the WH. Many people called it out including we here on RVF but it like so many idiocies got lost inthe avalanche of idiocies.

That little switch was one crucial cog in propping up the fear of the scamdemic. Even now the vast majority of people believe the 880k US death number.
Even CDC director Lunchroom Lady’s admission won’t change the mass perception because it will get little to no play on MSM
I had read CDC guidelines in May of 2020 and it allowed to classify death as "of" based on 1) having any flu/cold symptoms (no positive test required), or 2) based on positive test alone (no specific symptoms required). Means anyone who died from flu was classified as this, also anyone who died for any reason but tested positive. It became pretty clear what was going on and that there's organized coup to overthrow existing world order.

Meanwhile, it's 2022 this is supposedly China quarantine camp.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Fair enough, but what if flu deaths during that season were counted the same way killer virus deaths have been? Meaning flu is the cause of death any time a person had "flu-like symptoms" or if the flu was "suspected," not to mention all the motorcycle crashes, gunshots, heart attacks, cancer, and old age. How many more would be added to the total if medical facilities had powerful financial incentives to classify deaths as the flu like they do for the killer virus or if the flu were treated with ineffective and deadly measures? Or if fraudulent tests were used to determine if people had the flu? Or if people even bothered to be put in a hospital for having a seasonal flu? There's no way to make a fair comparison and no way of knowing how the death rates compare because of all the deliberate fraudulence and lies

As for your other points, it seems that the group that's missing from your description of demographics at risk of dying from the flu is the fat/very fat. Considering they make up the majority of our population here in the US and large percentages of those of many other western countries, that would be more than enough to account for the "higher death rate" if that's even the case. So it's a flu with what you might call a "gain of function" that puts the "morbid" in "morbidly obese."

Yes let's stop the world for that, encourage people to get donuts and fast food as incentives for receiving pharmaceutical mystery injections, and say nothing about diet and exercise while proclaiming our deep concern for "public health."
Perhaps you missed the part in my post you quoted that said "I think the Covid has a higher death rate than a normal flu, but still only by a small factor that does not justify the lockdowns and other tyrannical measures." It's nearly half of my post.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
Other Christian
That 90K value from the earlier flu probably also has a fair number of co-morbidities. Generally the flu has always killed mostly small children, very old people, and people that are very sick from other causes. I think the Covid has a higher death rate than a normal flu, but still only by a small factor that does not justify the lockdowns and other tyrannical measures.

Sisyphus:

Thomas More:
Perhaps you missed the part in my post you quoted that said "I think the Covid has a higher death rate than a normal flu, but still only by a small factor that does not justify the lockdowns and other tyrannical measures." It's nearly half of my post.

I did not - the last paragraph I wrote was meant to signify my agreement with your conclusion that lockdowns and tyranny are not justified. It was not directed at you, but was more of an aside to the audience.

Nomadiccat

Robin
Oriental Orthodox
Most so called excess deaths (20 years ago no one would even blink over that slightly higher rate, and Sweden had one of its lowest mortality rates in many decades, in 2020) - were caused by lockdowns, denial of medical care for real issues, use of ventilators and Remesdevir (also, masks greatly increase one's susceptibility to flu/cold). Most recently by "vaccines". Not by fake flu. These were murders by government.
If people are starting to believe massive hoaxflu deaths, I guess the cabal succeeded.
Next step is acceptance of "vaccines", as flu vaccines (useless and dangerous) had been pushed into acceptance since long time ago and flu shot mandates had been creeping in even before 2020.

Last edited:
Yesterday, a friend at work, knowing of my stance on all things Covid, told me about the experience of his brother, and his family, when the brother moved to China with his job. Best be sitting down for this one.

On arrival, the family was met by personnel in full on, bio warfare PPE, and placed into separate isolation cells. Their child, being over 14, was also separated. They endured this for 2 weeks; they were not allowed out, and meals were passed through a flap in the door. Each morning, the corridor was sprayed with chlorine bleach. After this, they had another week of isolation in a hotel (the family members were allowed to share a room at this point).

It's really starting to feel like this is the dress rehearsal for the next one.

gat

Robin
Protestant
Early in 2020 the CDC changed the criteria for death certification specifically from “with” to “of”. We even saw Deborah Birk acknowledge the change in one of the early Wu Flu ”response“ pressers at the WH. Many people called it out including we here on RVF but it like so many idiocies got lost inthe avalanche of idiocies.But that was a huge departure from previous statistical aggregation

Yes.

And then further into the pandemic, as we all well know, they ratcheted up the PCR testing - both the number of tests and the sensitivity.

Did hospitals prior to 2020 make every patient take a PCR test for the flu? I doubt it, but I don't know that world.

If we could somehow control for that, I would not be surprised if the death rate moves down to a number more comparative to the flu.

How to lie with statistics indeed!

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Starting to?
I don't understand how in 2022 Anno Domini, people are commenting like this:
1641939965785.png
And not like this:
1641939986835.png
1641940017496.png

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad everyone is here and asking questions; should just have the proper mindset going into this. The project managers of the Covid-19 wrote extensively about reducing the world's population, sometimes through vaccines, and we should act accordingly.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
The lab virus theory is a crock of nonsense. I'm quite sure there are few here who fall for it fortunately. It presupposes that there is a virus to begin with and there's at least something unusual going on. Words and presuppositions are weaponized massively during the last 2 years. You really must check yourself as before you know you've taken in some slippery, untrue and detrimental info.

MartyMcFly

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I wonder when Biden will resign. I guess they are taking their time to craft a good resignation speech and we should expect it any day now.

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher
Other Christian
COVID CALAMITY

Hospital staff ‘may have accidentally killed Covid patients after errors with ventilator filters’ in packed ICU wards​

May have?

Apologies for the Sun propaganda.

ed pluribus unum

Pelican
Protestant
Let's call it the Pureblood tax:

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/quebec-...people-who-refuse-to-get-vaccinated-1.5735536

Quebec Premier François Legault announced the province will apply a "significant" financial penalty for residents who refuse to get vaccinated against COVID-19 for non-medical reasons.

The premier made the announcement at a news conference Tuesday afternoon, describing the measure as a "health-care contribution," though the exact amount has not yet been determined.

The province is consulting with the finance minister and its legal advisers about implementing the measure, but Legault already said $50 or $100 "is not significant" enough for him.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

All. So. Tiresome.

Stop the presses, a politician might have a cold, though probably not.

This is the lamest global war in history though potentially the most catastrophic due to the psychological manipulation of the masses.