Coronavirus Lounge thread

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd352d8e3-a1c4-4767-b5dd-036e1d140795_987x1586.png

Robert Malone's doctor had her license to practice medicine suspended​

Dr. Meryl Nass, is no longer able to practice medicine. Her license was suspended for spreading COVID misinformation. This is ridiculous.

Update 1/13/22
Meryl has posted her side of the story here. It’s worth a read so you can see how corrupt the system is. Their accusations are outrageous and she’s courageous.

They are trying to silence Meryl Nass because they don’t like people who refuse to blindly follow CDC guidance

Meryl Nass, who is a member of our team of scientists focused on spreading the truth about the COVID pandemic response, sent me an email 2 days ago:
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fc3ab7f24-3734-4e9f-9587-23493ed6f78f_1001x430.png

Here is what the board said:
The Board concludes that the continued ability of Dr. Nass to practice as a physician in the State of Maine constitutes an immediate jeopardy to the health and physical safety of the public who might receive her medical services, and that it is necessary to immediately suspend her ability to practice medicine in order to adequately respond to this risk.

That’s interesting. It’s in sharp contrast with what Dr. Robert Malone wrote me:
She works closely with Children's Health Defense, and is the one that prescribed Ivermectin for my long COVID - which was effective.

Dr. Nass is guilty of prescribing FDA-approved drugs that have been shown in dozens of trials to be beneficial in treating COVID:
Prescribing ivermectin (has multiple peer-reviewed meta-analysis and systematic reviews, the highest level of evidence-based medicine)

Prescribing hydroxychloroquine (the Boulware trial which I funded found that HCQ was effective and a subsequent analysis by David Wiseman showed the effect was statistically significant).

Here’s the interesting thing: had she prescribed nothing for these patients, she wouldn’t have been cited.

She was accused of posting a message on Twitter linking to an article by Dr. Mercola.

The actions of the Maine State Medical Board are why physicians line up like sheep in following the orders of the CDC

My colleagues were stunned.

Do you see now why no physician is going to oppose whatever the mainstream thinking is? This is why so many people have died: physicians realize that they are not allowed to challenge the narrative.

When the public sees no physicians speaking out against the lunacy of the vaccines and masking, they believe it more and more.

That’s why we remain stuck in the mass formation. The most credible people to convey the message are the doctors and they have been silenced.

It may take a while, but this is not going to end well for the medical community, Congress, the HHS agencies, universities, businesses, and the mainstream media.

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fd352d8e3-a1c4-4767-b5dd-036e1d140795_987x1586.png

Robert Malone's doctor had her license to practice medicine suspended​

This is why I don't trust the medical industry much these days. The nail that sticks up gets hammered. I don't want a hammered nail for a doctor. I want a doctor that is willing to buck the standard if it means he knows something the standard doesn't, or that the standard is actively trying to suppress.

lasunsets

Sparrow
Catholic
Who else has lost many of their friends because of their stances over the last two years? I never had a huge group of friends but after the current mass delusion, I only have two left. It's really sad to see what has happened to us as humans. I fear that the humanity of many is forever compromised. I started to attend a young adult group at my church in which many of them are fellow Latin Mass devotees. Please pray for me that God will give me new friends for I feel like such camaraderie will be vital in building up support in the coming years. Also, let us pray and love those who do not really talk to us anymore.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Who else has lost many of their friends because of their stances over the last two years? I never had a huge group of friends but after the current mass delusion, I only have two left. It's really sad to see what has happened to us as humans. I fear that the humanity of many is forever compromised. I started to attend a young adult group at my church in which many of them are fellow Latin Mass devotees. Please pray for me that God will give me new friends for I feel like such camaraderie will be vital in building up support in the coming years. Also, let us pray and love those who do not really talk to us anymore.
To all intents and purposes, I lost my mother last week; she will no longer allow me in the house because I'm unvaccinated (my siblings, who took it, are permitted entry).

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
To all intents and purposes, I lost my mother last week; she will no longer allow me in the house because I'm unvaccinated (my siblings, who took it, are permitted entry).
Stay strong bro. I also have family members I don't talk to cause of this garbage. My mom is triple vaxxed but doesn't want me to get the juice, even if t means we can't see each other for a while due to travel restrictions.

Laus Deo

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Ooof looks like someone got jealous of Malone’s newfound popularity. A gamma move if ever there was, given they’re 99% in agreement.

Malone (and McCollough) has actual skin in the game with his medical licence currently at risk of being revoked from the corrupt, elite system. The only thing Berenson has at risk is a few Manhattan friendships.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Hummingbird
Orthodox Inquirer
I think this goes together with other dynamics in your world view that come, for example coming to God, or seeing the truth in masculine/feminine relationships. The deeper you go down the rabbithole the further your worldview drifts apart from your old friends. For me I didn't really lose the friends, but we've got very little to talk about left besides once every few months drinking and reviewing how it was back in the day, getting memories. So that's part of the process, sooner or later there'll be a parallel society either way so look strategic and tactical towards the situation. Don't suddenly get rid of old friends, but realize where there's potential for long term relationships and where not. You'll find that many friends you think of as friends are actually acquaintances with whom you sometimes drink. At some moment you need to start something new. The situation we're in is like a war: when your city gets bombed down, you've got to dust yourself up afterwards, stand up, look around you and see what buildings are still standing and which people haven't died during the air raids. That's exactly what we've got to do now.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Hospital System Backs Off Race-Based Treatment Policy After Legal Threat​

One of the largest hospital systems in the United States gave race more weight than diabetes, obesity, asthma, and hypertension combined in its allocation scheme for COVID treatments, only to reverse the policy after threats of legal action.

Those plans appear to have changed, however, after pressure from the Wisconsin Institute for Law and Liberty, a conservative legal nonprofit that on Jan. 14 threatened SSM Health with a lawsuit. Hours after the group demanded SSM "immediately suspend the use of" its "immoral" and "illegal" risk calculator, the health system told the Wisconsin State Journal that the "race and gender criteria are no longer utilized."

In a statement to the Washington Free Beacon, SSM claimed that the scoring system "was changed last year," and that its Dec. 30 email had "inadvertently referenced an expired calculator." At the same time, it defended its use of that calculator, saying that "early versions of risk calculators across the nation appropriately included race and gender criteria based on initial outcomes."

The health system's announcement comes as conservative legal groups are gearing up to fight race-based triage schemes in court. America First Legal, founded by former Trump administration adviser Stephen Miller, said Wednesday that it was threatening legal action against the Minnesota and Utah state health departments, both of which were using race to determine eligibility for monoclonal antibodies. Such schemes constitute illegal race discrimination, several legal scholars told the Free Beacon, and lawsuits against the states implementing them would almost certainly be successful. Amid the uproar, Minnesota removed race from its prioritization scheme; Utah's scheme, a state health official said, was being "reevaluated."

Elipe

Pelican
Protestant

Hospital System Backs Off Race-Based Treatment Policy After Legal Threat​

It must be so bizarre for those who still see things in terms of the left-right spectrum. Not understanding that the flip on anti-racism between the left and right is ultimately about white (and Christian) genocide.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
It might be that they're concerned that if they do it too much, more people will notice. They're already walking on thin enough ice as is now.

Yeah, that is part of what I was thinking of.
Between the number of Democrats that won't run again or have or will resign prior.

They don't seem to be a very confident lot.

Then again.
Most Republicans & Democrats are two sides of the same Globalist coin, so it is somewhat relative...

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Curious.

Life insurance company in France argues it does not have to pay out on a Vaccine death because the side effects of the Corona jabs are known and published and the deceased took part in an experiment at his own risk, given Covid-19 in itself is not classed as a “critical illness.”

No surprise: Mainstream media is silent

This case has not yet been reported in France ‘s mainstream media. The case was published by the family’s lawyer, Carlo Alberto Brusa, on social media. Unfortunately, no sources or court records are given, which is why the authenticity of the report cannot currently be verified although there have been other warnings regarding the risk associated with the jabs recognized by insurers. In the US, the American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI) has denied reports of non-payment.

Global difficulties for insurers due to vaccines

Actuaries have been warning that rising claims will be eroding the capital which insurers set aside to avoid insolvency. Notably, older people do not take out life insurance, which means that the claims have been from younger clients. Insurers say that they expect a rise in excess deaths.

According to Alex Berenson, the risk of injury or death from the jab is exceptionally high judging from Canadian data.

The refusal to pay for a vaccine-related death may not be surprising since globally the life insurance industry has been hit with reported claims of $5,5 billion in the first nine months of 2021 versus $3,5 billion for the whole of 2020, according to insurance broker Howden.

Dutch insurer Aegon, with two-thirds of its business in the US, said its American claims in the third quarter were $111 million, up from $31 million a year earlier.

Vaccine deaths may force insurers to raise premiums and some have indicated that they intend to punish the unvaccinated for their financial woes.