Coronavirus Lounge thread

MartyMcFly

Ostrich
Other Christian
Must have been the guy with the chip in his mouth that changed the UA policy :D

Sounds like Pfizer has the money and now the lights are shining on the cockroaches they are running.
You could get a long straw and keep it in your mouth. It would be more comfortable than a mask. Another idea is to use a pin to prick small holes in your mask in several places. The holes would not be visible unless one looks at them carefully. Just be sure to have a proper mask as a backup just in case someone notices and complains. This would at least make breathing easier.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant
You could get a long straw and keep it in your mouth. It would be more comfortable than a mask. Another idea is to use a pin to prick small holes in your mask in several places. The holes would not be visible unless one looks at them carefully. Just be sure to have a proper mask as a backup just in case someone notices and complains. This would at least make breathing easier.
This is what I've done through the whole panic. I made a cloth mask using fabric with a very loose weave. The fabric is black so you can't easily see how open it is. It breaths much easier than a regular mask, Plus I have thick yarn for the loops over my ears, and they only hold the mask loosely on my face, so I can position it where air can come in or go out by the bottom and sides of the mask.

I've worn this on airplanes and many, many times at the hospital with my wife, and never was challenged. Actually, I was challenged a single time. I went to the regular doctor's office for a checkup, and they had a policy of no cloth masks. I had to wear one of those blue ones.

Otherwise I've worn it the whole time, when I had to. I've been fortunate that I never had to wear it at work, and I've mostly had bars I could go to that didn't enforce mask regulations. I've minimized trips to stores that required it, so mostly I only had to wear it at the hospital or the airport. Now I don't have to go to the hospital anymore, and I don't have any flights coming up, so I can pretty well get away with zero mask usage.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
Protestant
All those dystopian novels of the past.
All so grey & dour.
All so chilling & cold in nature.

Didn't think our version of dystopia would be so, so freakin' Clownish... :sneaky:

Tenured Michigan university professor, 74, who wore a ‘space helmet’ AND mask for Zoom class is placed on leave for calling students ‘vectors of disease’ for wanting to attend in-person learning in a profanity-laced rant. Mass Formation Psychosis.

52936901-10403323-image-a-36-1642181337181.jpg
I think it’s wonderful. We can actually, visually see these people as the embodiment of their fear, pride, irrationality, obsequiousness, hatred and cowardice, as opposed to having to experience it in some kind of metaphysical sense. They dress themselves up in what they believe, like a uniform.

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
Now I know where the "literally shaking" meme comes from, this clip is so profoundly disturbing.

Last night from a popular Quebec TV show hosted by Julie Snyder (a media darling in the province and connected to big money and influence via the Peladeau family).

Rough translation:
JS: you're going travelling, are you both vaccinated?
Kids: we both have our 2 doses
JS: and do you agree with mandatory vaccinations?
Kids: yes
Fat Mom: I trained them well
JS: and what do you think we should do with people who don't want to get the vax?
Boy: call the police
Girl: If they don't have their vaxx it could put a lot of people in danger, so I think the government is doing the right thing by taking away little by little until they go get vaxxed.
JS: well, we have some future politicians here, thank you
(Wild applause)

People's reflex seems to be to say this is like the Hitler Youth, but I think it is much more like the young kids we see in "The Killing Fields", where they become mindless automatons killing for the totalitarian govt.

hkhathaj

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Regarding the quarantine rules for schoolchildren in Hungary: unvaxed children are quarantined for a few days if any classmate tests positive. This is a burden on the parents because someone has to stay at home. Because too young children can not stay at home alone. And this will be unpaid leave that will not be well tolerated by most employers.

Looking at the facebook feedback by parents of such quarantined children it looks like that they will vaccinate their children just to avoid this mandatory quarantine in the future. This is also a well designed satanic trap. There will be very few remaining pure blooded children after a few months.

SaintPiusX

Robin
Trad Catholic
Something strange is happening in the UK. Boris has announced the removal of all Plan B restrictions.

Not sure what the 'play' is here.

Is something big about to go down?
After the supreme court decision, it's become clear that this COVID hysteria is ramping down. My guess is the side effects from the 3rd dose are so large they cannot hide it anymore, so they are just going to memory hole it, like they did with that summer of BLM. They now have the blueprint for complete takeover, so they are just going to wait until a new, more deadly virus is "leaked" and then apply the same plan.

Cynllo

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Something strange is happening in the UK. Boris has announced the removal of all Plan B restrictions.

- Boris Johnson: No more masks and back to the office as Plan B restrictions removed

Twitter is full of howling leftists, saying the world is about to end.

Screenshot from 2022-01-19 17-33-10.png

Last edited:

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

What happened is the email went out last monday. Now everyone, from Pfizer CEO to Bill Gates to UK to Australia say ''it'll be normal'' after spring. Looks like they may backtrack for a a bit, like a wolf who has attacked and injured his prey fiercely but is forced due to circumstance to pull back, at least for now.

JohnD777

Pigeon
Orthodox
There are three scenarios going forward that I envision:
  1. (((They))) admit that the vaccines are dangerous and many vaccinated will now die, causing revolt against gov't in every country. This is the Rockefeller SPARS scenario.
  2. (((They))) blame the coming mass death of the vaccinated on SARS-3 that mutated from the unvaxed as an excuse to arrest and isolate the unvaxed in concentration camps. The movie Songbird shows this scenario through predictive programming.
  3. (((They))) lift all restrictions and life goes back to normal, until ten years later we learn that all who took the shots are infertile and will eventually die of cancer and heart conditions.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
So, as I said before, my mom has impaired vision about a month after getting the booster. She's now in hospital in Germany and needs multiple surgeries to reattach torn parts of her eye. Anyway, what I really wanted to say is she told me that she needed to get three additional tests in order to get accepted as a patient, despite being triple jabbed. That to me is just absolute madness. Oh and visitors need to be jabbed plus get an additional test too.

Tippy

Woodpecker
Other Christian
So, as I said before, my mom has impaired vision about a month after getting the booster. She's now in hospital in Germany and needs multiple surgeries to reattach torn parts of her eye. Anyway, what I really wanted to say is she told me that she needed to get three additional tests in order to get accepted as a patient, despite being triple jabbed. That to me is just absolute madness. Oh and visitors need to be jabbed plus get an additional test too.
Awful to hear about your mom. Something similar happened to someone in my family - eye damage after the vax.

Mrredsquare

Pelican
Other Christian

They have put something so contagious in the latest booster that it's going to spread like wildfire amongst the un-jabbed. Many of my friends are now sick with the same symptoms I have at the moment all un-jabbed.

They would not drop the restrictions without an evil plan, because they know people are going to talk and spread the truth.

Something big is definitely about to go down.

Mrredsquare

Pelican
Other Christian

Lengthy video, but the first 40 minutes is about what they have planned for us in the UK.

CEPI and the Gates Foundation are the leaders obviously.

And that video someone posted about the two lesbians going on a date - the girl is 14 and the other one is 46.

Now promoting child grooming to get the jab - Evil.

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
The can kicking on the rock concert front is now getting farcical. Finnish singer Tarja Turunen has postponed her European tour for a third time; originally scheduled to start in March 2020, we're now looking at February 2023! Given that the tour had been due to start in 2 weeks time, I guessing that there will be more than a few people stuck with hotels and transport that they don't need.

Mrredsquare

Pelican
Other Christian

X RAYS could replace PCR tests for Covid after scientists claim breakthrough is able to give result within minutes and is 98% accurate​

• A new covid diagnosis could replace PCR tests using X-rays - within minutes
  • Experts developed Artificial Intelligence (AI) to detect the virus faster than PCR
  • In testing, this groundbreaking technique was found to be 98 per cent accurate
  • It is hoped that this technology could be used to aid medical staff on frontline

I am Legend comes to mind.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Most people in the past 1-2 years have clearly spent more time at home cooking. It's been pretty noticeable through social media and just talking to people. I've been a fan of cooking for the past decade. Between school and work I obviously ate out a decent amount, but I also cooked quite often.

In the past 6-12 months I have noticed a DRASTIC drop in food quality from most places - chains or locally owned. My girlfriend mentioned the same thing - everything tastes "fake" compared to home cooking. It wasn't this way before - I wonder what changed.