Coronavirus Lounge thread

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
It seems that the vaccine has achieved two things. One, it has wrecked people’s immune systems, thereby leaving them vulnerable to all sorts of maladies (infections, diseases, cancer) that the body can no longer provide a natural defense against.

Two. the vaccine itself is some sort of “poison”, causing strokes, blood clots, any number of heart ailments, re-awakening dormant infections and autoimmune conditions that the body had defeated long ago.

This is some truly evil stuff going on here and hard to believe how many people have fallen for it.
That is probably my biggest learning point; that the majority of people are easily lead, unable to understand things like basic maths, and will believe what they are told, even when facts to the contrary are presented to them and, indeed, were out there in the public domain, right from the beginning.

hedonist

Kingfisher
Other Christian
That is probably my biggest learning point; that the majority of people are easily lead, unable to understand things like basic maths, and will believe what they are told, even when facts to the contrary are presented to them and, indeed, were out there in the public domain, right from the beginning.

Seems more so the Pfizer/Moderna shots followed by the AZ/J&J ....don't hear as much about the others.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

After-all.
What part of "causes alien spike proteins to generate on formerly healthy human cells" did they not understand or be able to comprehend...?

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
Catholic
After-all.
What part of "causes alien spike proteins to generate on formerly healthy human cells" did they not understand or be able to comprehend...?
My wife kept telling her sister for over a year to not ever get the jab, no matter the consequences. Got ignored every step on the way and her sister allowed herself to get jabbed three times in a row. My wife had a chat with her on WhatsApp the other day and came to me afterwards on the brink of tears. She told me she barely recognized her sister who looked like she had aged ten years and is now dealing with all kinds of health issues.

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Catholic
Gold Member
<snip> who looked like she had aged ten years and is now dealing with all kinds of health issues.
The other day at a kid exchange, my (jabbed) ex, late 40's, came out to show me something regarding one of the kids. Usually it's a glance or wave from the house window while the kids pile in the car, so this was the first time in a while that I'd been close enough to see how she's aged.

She looks like a grandmother and a Bassett Hound now. If someone sent me a picture of her, I'd have thought it was a pic from an app or filter.

While her and I didn't end on the best of terms, and the post-divorce relationship has been strained at times, I drove away saddened. She's in fair to decent shape otherwise, so the accelerated aging is out of place and was a bit of a shock to see.

I found this pic online (not my ex) just to give an idea:
holly-face-old-app.jpg

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
The other day at a kid exchange, my (jabbed) ex, late 40's, came out to show me something regarding one of the kids. Usually it's a glance or wave from the house window while the kids pile in the car, so this was the first time in a while that I'd been close enough to see how she's aged.

She looks like a grandmother and a Bassett Hound now. If someone sent me a picture of her, I'd have thought it was a pic from an app or filter.

While her and I didn't end on the best of terms, and the post-divorce relationship has been strained at times, I drove away saddened. She's in fair to decent shape otherwise, so the accelerated aging is out of place and was a bit of a shock to see.

I found this pic online (not my ex) just to give an idea:
View attachment 41117
Ive posted several times about my personal anecdotal experiences with this phenomenon. After not seeing certain people for a year or more because of "lockdowns" Ive been shocked at the distinct accelerated aging of the people who I know for certain have been vaxxed. The pasty, pale, haggard loose skin look is really striking.

Ive also started to theorize that the sustained "state of fear" ,that the same people who were driven to get the toxxines , were subjected to had to have taken its toll as well. I believe theres at least theres a correlation

It is sad...but also it should serve to harden anyones resolve to fight.

Stay frosty

Edit:
Had the neighbors (see below) over for drinks on the patio of Friday. The girl actually looks better (her BF got her started on NAC regimen) but when the subject came up she said that she's had trouble sleeping and had continuous bouts with acne since her jabs. Neither of which she had before. Was tempted to ask work in an inquiry about any changes to her period but thought better of it
NeighVaxxed getting sick and testing positive anecdotes starting to pile up faster than I can keep up.

The latestbor girl in her 20s got double jabbed mid 2021 in order to jeep her teaching job is sick. Saw her yesterday. Funny enough her boyfriend who is adamantly unjabbed got sick about a month before. I gave him an Ivermectin packet , and he dosed up woth pure vit C and zinc tabs,,,he was good in 24hrs. She's been out of commission for a week. I feel bad for her actually as she was skeptical about the jabs but felt compelled to keep her job.
  • I have coffee with a group of guys once a month. Most of them are pretty conservative and all are older than me. Couple of months ago I got into a bit of an argument with lets call him "Mack". Now Macks a decent guy, voted for Trump, etc but he's 70 yo retired (sold a company for $200m about 10 years ago) but is / was very pro vaxx. I went through my list of reasons against it but he wasnt buying it (of course). Ended up saying the "unvaccinated are going to get really sick and or even die". He wasnt at coffee yesterday. I was told he's in the hospital with, you guest it the Wu Flu. I hope he makes it. Im going to enjoy watching the cognitive dissonance in real time

Last edited:

science

Banned
Other Christian
It seems that the vaccine has achieved two things. One, it has wrecked people’s immune systems, thereby leaving them vulnerable to all sorts of maladies (infections, diseases, cancer) that the body can no longer provide a natural defense against.

Two. the vaccine itself is some sort of “poison”, causing strokes, blood clots, any number of heart ailments, re-awakening dormant infections and autoimmune conditions that the body had defeated long ago.
1: Is its intended purpose, a slow unnoticeable, untraceable kill that big farma can maximally profit off.

2: A unintended side effect of the graphene dioxide crystals that are supposed to act as micro antennas connecting the host to the internet of things. These self assembling graphene dioxide crystals however are one of the thinnest molecules possible thereby acting as tiny razor blades continually serrating the Endothelium layer of cells of blood vessels as the blood flows. The quicker the blood flows the greater the damage, hence why all those athletes are dropping.

On top of that there is a secret 4 way split test going on with the nRNA tech in the jab based on batch number. Each programing the body to produce the covid/HIV spike protein for various durations of time. One of which, given to specific undesirable populations, programs to body to NEVER stop producing it. This is why we see about 5% of batches causing such high levels of adverse events and death wear as others seem unaffected.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
1: Is its intended purpose, a slow unnoticeable, untraceable kill that big farma can maximally profit off.

2: A unintended side effect of the graphene dioxide crystals that are supposed to act as micro antennas connecting the host to the internet of things. These self assembling graphene dioxide crystals however are one of the thinnest molecules possible thereby acting as tiny razor blades continually serrating the Endothelium layer of cells of blood vessels as the blood flows. The quicker the blood flows the greater the damage, hence why all those athletes are dropping.

On top of that there is a secret 4 way split test going on with the nRNA tech in the jab based on batch number. Each programing the body to produce the covid/HIV spike protein for various durations of time. One of which, given to specific undesirable populations, programs to body to NEVER stop producing it. This is why we see about 5% of batches causing such high levels of adverse events and death wear as others seem unaffected.
It fits whats happening

Do you have a source for the "4 way split test" ?

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
This was on the front of some of the UK dailies yesterday. Note the fact that THREE MILLION screening appointments, which should have occurred between March - September 2020, did not take place:

https://news.sky.com/story/cancer-r...g-2-7-million-after-pandemic-decline-12603876

I doubt if we will ever truly know the number, but there will be a lot of people dying unnecessarily because of England's all encompassing obsession with it's new god. Doubtless, other countries will be the same.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The Treasury Dept isn't so much about being a Treasury Dept, but rather a Vaccine Salesman:

View attachment 40884
View attachment 40883

The royalties must be pouring in for the photographer who was clever enough to stage this scene that so effectively captures the woke zeitgeist.

I came across this offensive piece of propaganda from Fxxxbook https://about.fb.com/news/2022/04/new-lessons-building-covid-19-vaccine-acceptance/ which brags about how they were able to use various types of psychological manipulation to coerce uneducated third world useless eaters into receiving the poison injections. It's adorned with the same idiotic photo. One can only expect that we'll be seeing a lot of it in the coming months.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I'm just waiting this thing out. No point soap boxing to people who made the choice. Whats done is done and I'd rather not paint a bullseye on my head.

The Deagle website population trend is still on my mind. Out of control cancers, suicides and emigration were part of it all. I'd wonder what would drive so many to kill themselves and we may have an answer.

Doraemon

Pigeon
Other Christian
You've got to be kidding me. Again, over and over and over again, what RVF predicted become reality.

In my country recently the government announced plan to move Covid-19 status from "Pandemic" to "Epidemic". Restrictions are being lifted across all the country. But now a deadly killer disease has emerged, as you all know it is Hepatitis! What a clown show, by now it is obvious that the elites will just create disease out of thin air, and the eventual goal is "The Great Reset".

This is the result of google search about hepatitis in my country (I don't know if opening this from other countries, the result will still be the same or will be different due to localization)
The health ministry asked us to be careful and be aware of Hepatitis

Total clown show, both the media and the government are fully on board of the Hepatitis hype train! :laughter:

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
With the masks having been off for a few days, it appears that about 20% of my department are still wearing them. Sadly, the number includes 2 refuseniks, who had held out until the last with the vaccine. I guess that the propaganda and so on has taken it's toll, and that they have broken.