Coronavirus Lounge thread

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Except that an insurance company can disappear and nobody will notice. On the other hand, there are doubtless rapacious elements just waiting for the trailer parks (and all that real estate) to go under.

The depopulationists no doubt have their set / planned agendas.
However, we've not really had a worldwide situation such as the rollout of the infection injections before.

So for the rest of us.
Worldwide & across many aspects of society. We may see news or encounter all manner of unexpected outcomes.

Child care & Kindergarden's not being as viable a business as it can be now.
Closing down of schools due to lack of use.

Conversely. Crowded airports may soon be a thing of the past.
Yet that would also mean less for the tourism industry.

There's the change that will arise from having the population poisoned en-masse. In & of itself.
Then there's the sinister agendas to go along with it to further exacerbate this that or the other.

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
The depopulationists no doubt have their set / planned agendas.
However, we've not really had a worldwide situation such as the rollout of the infection injections before.

So for the rest of us.
Worldwide & across many aspects of society. We may see news or encounter all manner of unexpected outcomes.

Child care & Kindergarden's not being as viable a business as it can be now.
Closing down of schools due to lack of use.

Conversely. Crowded airports may soon be a thing of the past.
Yet that would also mean less for the tourism industry.

There's the change that will arise from having the population poisoned en-masse. In & of itself.
Then there's the sinister agendas to go along with it to further exacerbate this that or the other.
Also they will use Immigration to cover up the declining number of people so the normies don't notice anything different.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Guy straight up says "I trust the government"... :oops:

Ha ha, the second idiot is concerned about the long term effects of the flu which has been around forever, but won't hesitate to receive 4 injections of hastily produced mystery concoctions in a span of a year. Of course, not a single person in the world has any idea about the long term effects of said chemical cocktails. Amazing insight into the cult psychology. You can't argue with that logic. No, I mean you really can't.

Sisyphus

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Reminds me of this experiment. 50-80% of the people here in Ontario still wear masks in grocery stores. The level of conformity and/or brainwashing in Canada is pretty high.

I think the true moral of the Asch experiment you posted is that we need to be the "confederate" in the first variation. It indicates that people will be willing to recognize reality if someone else has the courage to point out to them that the emperor isn't wearing any clothes. People are morally and intellectually weak and we can't expect them to be brave and go against the stream. But if we're willing to accept the scorn and criticism of the deluded masses, we can bring people over to the cause of truth. This suggests to me that there is value in standing up to the lies and deliberate sowing of confusion no matter how deeply ingrained it may be.

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
Ha ha, the second idiot is concerned about the long term effects of the flu which has been around forever, but won't hesitate to receive 4 injections of hastily produced mystery concoctions in a span of a year. Of course, not a single person in the world has any idea about the long term effects of said chemical cocktails. Amazing insight into the cult psychology. You can't argue with that logic. No, I mean you really can't.
Note that 'second idiot' is in Ottawa, so there is an extremely high probability that he works for the Federal Government in some way, shape or form, and thus it would be safe to assume he is 100% on board with the agenda.

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
Seeing 'cases' of monkeypox / smallpox getting reported in Spain, Italy, GB, Canada, Portugal etc.

Yeah, what's up with that?

Sky News: Monkeypox: Two more cases identified in England amid fears of community transmission

It brings the total number of confirmed cases in the country since 6 May to nine.

One of the latest viral infections was identified in London, while the other was in the South East.

The two new cases have no travel links to a country where monkeypox is endemic, so it is possible they were infected through community transmission, said the UK Health Security Agency."
Radio Canada: 13 suspected cases of monkeypox detected in Montreal
— "Montreal Public Health is investigating 13 possible cases of monkeypox, a viral disease found in West Africa.

In recent weeks, several outbreaks of this disease have been reported in Europe, but the cases observed in Montreal would be among the first this year in North America. There, as in Montreal, the cases identified come from the homosexual community.

The journalist René Saint-Louis gives details about this disease and its symptoms."
ABC News: 1st monkeypox case in US this year reported in Massachusetts
— "A Massachusetts resident has tested positive for monkeypox, health officials confirmed Wednesday, making it the first case of the rare virus detected in the United States this year.

According to a release from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, the patient is an adult male who recently traveled to Canada. The department completed initial testing Tuesday and was confirmed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."
Swedish Media reports that Sweden has confirmed the first case of monkeypox
Reuters: Italy confirms the First case of Monkeypox, 2 more suspected

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Seeing 'cases' of monkeypox / smallpox getting reported in Spain, Italy, GB, Canada, Portugal etc.

Feels rather serious... And staged of course.

Coincides nicely with the WHO Pandemic Treaty that is about to be signed into effect next week.

A concise summary on the latter in this Twitter thread.

The problem with this is that their proposed solution to deal with monkeypox (which is like lesser form of smallpox and not that bad), is to vaccinate with smallpox vaccine. The smallpox vaccine is contagious to unvaccinated contacts though. Numerous scientific articles have been written about how mass voluntary smallpox vaccination is impossible, and thus public health officials have been preparing for a smallpox epidemic that requires compulsory vaccination across the board. Technically the precedent is there with the Jacobson case.

Basically, if you choose to vaccinate people with smallpox in order to get rid of monkeypox, then you start a smallpox pandemic. And once you start that then everyone needs to be vaccinated (according to their logic). Interesting how smallpox vaccination leaves a very obvious "mark" in the recipient. Also, the smallpox vaccine is very dangerous because it is the toxin itself, it is not a dead virus as I said. It causes myopericarditis in some, as well as other very serious immune responses in immunocompromised individuals and those with eczema and other skin conditions.

To me it's interesting how the smallpox disease is called vaccinia. If I had to bet, I would guess that the entire smallpox pandemic a century ago was induced by vaccination with some kind of toxic, contagious poison or bioweapon. The name came from its origins. Also, I think monkeypox is also lab-made and was accidentally created in Africa after a period of intense eradication efforts against smallpox there.

Also, brincidofovir is the drug the FDA just approved in June 4 2021, to treat smallpox. This drug is very dangerous. It increases mortality significantly and can cause irreversible infertility.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I heard the Lauterbach speech about a "realistic simulation". One wonders if we are talking about a realistic scenario, does anyone who stumbles upon a leopard in the wild leave enough of him or her to transmit any infection?

It's a completely fictional and farcical narrative that has zero basis in reality. I wouldn't entertain one thought about it except that it is part of a larger strategy to control every aspect of our lives down to where we're allowed to walk and breathe.

Bismark_Geist1571

Woodpecker
Catholic
It's a completely fictional and farcical narrative that has zero basis in reality. I wouldn't entertain one thought about it except that it is part of a larger strategy to control every aspect of our lives down to where we're allowed to walk and breathe.
Thank you. What I tried to convey was how absurd and preposterous scenario was being rolled out. Are we looking at a repeat of 2020? Only time will tell mate, but it's pretty obvious what they really think about the general populace.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
By the way, here is a good example of the failure of smallpox vaccines (since I assume we'll see many people pushing them soon). It appears smallpox vaccines were known to be risky even in their earlier iterations, but now in their most recent versions they seem to be even more dangerous. The newer ones that were given to military in the early 2000's and to healthcare workers were so dangerous that most of the frontline workers refused to get vaccinated so the initiative failed.

"Around 1872, with 98% of the population between ages 2 and 50 vaccinated against smallpox, England experienced its worst ever smallpox outbreak, with 45,000 deaths. During the same period in Germany, with a vaccination rate of 96%, there were over 125,000 deaths from smallpox." (The Hadwen Documents)

cyborg1337

Robin
Muslim

View attachment 41636

Covid must of failed.
Six of Britain’s cases are in gay or bisexual men, which officials say is ‘highly suggestive of spread in sexual networks’.

LOL at the indirect way of communicating that.