Coronavirus Lounge thread

BasilSeal

Kingfisher
Catholic
Gold Member
The casual treatment by which "I have Covid" is now uttered makes me almost physically ill. Not because it deserves any more seriousness than is now granted to it, but because those who inflicted this entire charade upon society for years will never face any kind of earthly retribution for those they have literally killed through unjustified medical procedures, radical pharmaceutical treatments, or as a result of suicide brought on by lock down and despair.

And, that is only the beginning. What of the lost years and education of our children and their social anxiety. What of the swap of religion for government. What of the debasement of all trust in medicine, even by good doctors? How ridiculous it seems that many of us required literal COURAGE to confront and repel something so obviously fictitious. If so many could fold so easily to such an obvious fraud, what does it say of humanity as a whole. We are so lost.

Anyone who today tests positive for Covid, vaxxed or not, has NO, absolutely ZERO expectation of DEATH as a result of a test result. The only thing that changed was their own perception driven entirely by a completely false narrative, as to what one must do for a basic cold. Meanwhile, how many funerals have I attended in the last 3 years that never should have happened, and were completely unexpected where covid was NOT involved? I can think of at least four.

It is beyond criminal. The true sickness is not Covid, but a complete failure to see that for years, you have been lied to, and furthermore the lie continues because there is almost a complete inability to hold or even recognize those who perpetrated the lie. I find comfort only that God will one day hold them just as He will hold all of us -- fully and completely accountable.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
PZP (porcine zona pellucida) is a long established immunotherapy protocol that disrupts fertility in mammals. It requires a series of injections in spaced increments

More

The CEO of Pfizer, a human pharmaceutical co happens to be not an MD,.... but a veterinarian.

Albert Bourla (Greek: Άλμπερτ Μπουρλά; born October 21, 1961) is a Greek-American veterinarian and the chairman and chief executive officer of Pfizer, an American pharmaceutical company. He joined the company in 1993 and has held several executive roles across Pfizer's divisions. Prior to becoming chief executive officer, Bourla served as chief operating officer.

Hmmm...that's....odd

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
There's something going on in Manhattan, Kansas.

I take it "modulate the immune system" is code for profit off of the destruction of it caused by the covid vax.

“Being in the center of the country, with quick access to either coast, there is no better state for Scorpion to locate in order to address potential threats to public health,” Kelly said.

Scorpion develops “biodefense assets” and therapies to “modulate the immune system,” according to Kelly. The company’s new 500,000 square-foot plant with $650 million invested will focus on large molecule and biologics manufacturing, with a focus on biodefense.

It's being built right next to the successor of Plum Island, which was blamed by many for lyme disease.

The Scorpion facility also won’t be the only biodefense firm in town, as the U.S. Department of Agriculture has been building the National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility in Manhattan for a few years now. The $1.25 billion project being constructed by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security is intended to replace the Plum Island Animal Disease Center in New York. While building the facility has steadily progressed, DHS reported delays in 2021.

A Pottawatomie County official welcomed the Scorpion facility as a neighbor for NBAF, with the two within a 10-minute drive of each other.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
How can Ivermectin help cure Covid patients?

Ivermectin Online is most effective for the immune system. Ivermectin assists in treating covid patients by boosting the immune system. It assists patients in their efforts to be able to fight the infection.

Ivermectin is commonly used to treat liver problems but, it's an excellent treatment option for liver impairment in addition to other conditions related to the Coronavirus.

Ivermectin aids in treating parasitic disorders of the digestive tract, skin, and eyes.

You should usually only take it one time to treat your condition. If you don't feel better after taking it, consult your physician.

Your physician will instruct you on how to use Ivermectin And Ziverdo Kit and the amount you'd like to consume. Read the directions that accompany the medication to ensure you are taking the medicine correctly.
Ivermectin is an amazing medicine

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
The Clowns in government knew all the Plan-demic propaganda was BS.

ICYMI: Astonishing Testimony From Dr. Birx Lost Amid Landmark SCOTUS Rulings.

Jordan asked Birx if the government was lying or guessing when it told the public that people who received the vaccination couldn’t get COVID. Birx responded that she did not know. However, she continued, “All I know is there was evidence from the global pandemic that natural reinfection was occurring. Since the vaccine was based on natural immunity, you cannot make the conclusion that the vaccine will do better than natural infection. Although it can often do slightly better.” [Emphasis added]
Why didn’t she speak up about this while still in office? Public health “experts” like Dr. Anthony Fauci actively tried to convince Americans that natural immunity was inferior to the jabs. It’s not clear what large numbers of reinfections Birx was referring to since most positive post-infection tests were reported in asymptomatic people. One study in preprint finds that the spike protein, the part of the virus the tests detect, can remain in a recovered patient’s body for up to 12 months post-infection. How this could affect post-recovery testing in asymptomatic patients is unknown.
Jordan went on to challenge Birx about what the government knew and when. “You were part of this effort when you were in the previous administration. And you’re saying in this administration that you can’t rule out the fact that our government was lying to us when they told us the vaccinated could not get the virus,” he charged.
Birx responded, “I don’t know about their discussions that they had in the task force. So I can’t tell you that.” Then, as she often did on the Trump task force, she traded on her personal situation. “I can tell you as a family member who had individuals that were susceptible, of course, we got everybody vaccinated. But we still used layered protection during surges.”
So, why was Dr. Birx vaccinated and masked? She continued: “Because I knew potentially vaccine immunity would wane like natural immunity waned. There was evidence that every four months, reinfection was occurring in South Africa.” Huh. That seems like it should have been part of informed consent before Americans decided to take an experimental vaccine or give it to their children. Four months of coverage seems like a risk-benefit ratio Americans should have been able to calculate for themselves.
Jordan continued, “When the government told us that the vaccinated couldn’t transmit it, was that a lie or is it a guess? Or is it the same answer?” Remember when the anchors on CNN and members of the administration told you to “trust the science”? Do you recall all the accomplished clinicians and researchers who have been silenced and unpersoned over their COVID-19 comments? If so, Birx’s response may infuriate you. “I think it was hoped that the vaccine would work in that way,” she said.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
^ I remember when Dr Birx, during a press conference, casually admitted how the CDC had changed their fatality count from Covid from "of" to 'with". That single item move (among so many BS moves during the scamdemic) changed the scale probably less than 7000 to over 1000000.

No one seemed to pay attention then either

Gazza

Woodpecker
Other Christian
A lot of people seem to be sick at the moment. From what I'm hearing most of them are getting a cold or flu and just not getting better.
Mate, I’ve been as crook as a dog for nearly the past 3 months and I’m just starting to come good now (praise God). Mainly Bronchitis and asthma. Have had what seems like a permanent blocked nose and have coughed up phlegm and snot non stop. Lots of my friends have had similar (vaxxed and also pure bloods)? The one thing that is consistent is the duration of our illnesses?

Mrredsquare

Ostrich
Other Christian
A lot of people seem to be sick at the moment. From what I'm hearing most of them are getting a cold or flu and just not getting better.
Lots of the Jabbed are getting severely sick on a regular basis - the emergency room at the local hospital is overrun with people sick, I'm assuming it's from the jabbed. Normally them places are only busy on weekends after the alcohol and party events are done.

I can see my friends who are double and some triple jabbed are not the same people as before, it's heartbreaking.

Also, I'm seeing multiple ambulance's all day long.