Coronavirus Lounge thread

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
She was going to say "Gates Foundation". We all know where they got their orders from.
Yeah noticed that. It's not even surprising at this point anymore. Personally I'm happy that I did such a deep dive last year autumn, among it reading about 20 books from the horses mouth, Huxley, Bertrand Russell, Gates, Edward Bernays, H.G. Wells and so on and so forth, so that I feel way more confident, prepared and competent to face the lockdowns and madness that's inevitably coming this fall. I can recommend anyone to do the same, if you need some titles or sources hit me up.

Samseau

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Russia has the lowest vaccination rates in the developed world. Putin himself is against vaccine mandates:

On top of that I wouldn't be surprised to learn that if any places did require vaccines, the average Russian citizen would be able to get some faked vax cards.

Finally, the vax Russia has uses old vax tech, not mRNA poison.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Better late than never, huh
Glad to see they've finally caught up...
View attachment 45915

We all watched the controlled demolition of the world in real-time by the psychopaths in charge. Now we have the apologists 2 1/2 years later saying it appears we did a controlled demolition of the entire society, maybe it was too much. It's all so absurd. None of these propagandists in the "system" media should be taken seriously about any subject matter.

Biscuits_Gravy

Woodpecker
Catholic
I just got over it again. Started with lots of drainage and headache for day one, stuffy nose and slight temperature with body aches next day, then stuffy nose for next five days. The worst part was I felt more fatigue from this one than the last. Just like I didn't get a good night sleep. Still was out running and walking within four days
O2 level never went below 90, took Ivermectin for four days along with C, Zinc, and Mg.
Honestly it felt like a good solid cold, day 14 and I dont have any residual effects.
Sounds like a dark winter of illness and death. Glad you recovered.

Sanctus

Woodpecker
Protestant
We all watched the controlled demolition of the world in real-time by the psychopaths in charge. Now we have the apologists 2 1/2 years later saying it appears we did a controlled demolition of the entire society, maybe it was too much. It's all so absurd. None of these propagandists in the "system" media should be taken seriously about any subject matter.
One one hand, I'm frustrated that it came to this - the lockdowns and all that we saw. On the other, these people deserve what they get. I went with God, and He helped clear the murky path ahead. The others went with 'science' and fake ideas about 'protecting others'.

Biscuits_Gravy

Woodpecker
Catholic

In 2020, my wife and I took a honeymoon to Mackinaw Island. Of course being Michigan, masks were required everywhere including an open air ferry. I remember seeing masks just floating in the water in the port, and shaking my head at the irony. Lord knows how many of those things are sitting at the bottom of oceans, lakes, rivers and streams, and of course clogging storm sewers everywhere. Meanwhile, clown shoes Joey tested positive AGAIN. But no worries, it’s normal to get “rebound Covid” after your Paxlovid pill after your 4 “vaccinations”. Almost a full year ago, the same guy said “our patience (with the unvaccinated) is wearing thin.” Never forget those words.