Coronavirus Lounge thread

Ozzymandius

Robin
Non-Christian
Yeah noticed that. It's not even surprising at this point anymore. Personally I'm happy that I did such a deep dive last year autumn, among it reading about 20 books from the horses mouth, Huxley, Bertrand Russell, Gates, Edward Bernays, H.G. Wells and so on and so forth, so that I feel way more confident, prepared and competent to face the lockdowns and madness that's inevitably coming this fall. I can recommend anyone to do the same, if you need some titles or sources hit me up.

For those of you (like me) who don't have time to read as many elite books as you would like, Jay Dyer has done a series of great video breakdowns of the top 50-100 Globalist books:

Also as a guest host on Infowars:

For e.g., here is his breakdown of H.G. Wells' 1928 book "The Great Conspiracy"

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
For those of you (like me) who don't have time to read as many elite books as you would like, Jay Dyer has done a series of great video breakdowns of the top 50-100 Globalist books:

Also as a guest host on Infowars:

For e.g., here is his breakdown of H.G. Wells' 1928 book "The Great Conspiracy"

Exactly, that's where I took the titles from :) But his series is a great baseline!

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Just an observation.

Seems COVID killed a number of old people and those with serious pre-existing conditions.

But now the vax after effects are the biggest killer and most casualties appear to be relatively healthy people under 50.
Thats whats it seems like. The delta in younger demographic deaths will be harder to ignore. Just wait until a high profile Lefty's kid dies and he / she flips and starts to squawk

Max Roscoe

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
the vax Russia has uses old vax tech, not mRNA poison.
Right. This suggestion is the same as saying everyone should get the flu vaccine, which is what US health professionals have said for years. (Of course any mass vaccination is questionable, but this is not the controversial statement the OP was suggesting it was)

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Right. This suggestion is the same as saying everyone should get the flu vaccine, which is what US health professionals have said for years. (Of course any mass vaccination is questionable, but this is not the controversial statement the OP was suggesting it was)
The flu stuff became super obvious as being a yearly cash grab once the covid nonsense was released.

rainy

Pelican
Other Christian
My wife and I were talking yesterday. I've had a bit of a fallout with my dad.

Part of that and my wife agreed was, that I increasingly find it to be nearly impossible to trust someone's opinion if they are of the mind where they believe in the medical establishment, believe our MSM and get their annual flu shot, as well as got two jabs and a booster.

I know there's a generational divide between myself and boomers. But my dad is a boomer and my observation says the gap between generations is now impacting perspective on almost all aspects of life. To where we have little in common and disagree on a lot. That doesn't mean there aren't words of wisdom which surpass generations. We agree for example the fallout of the nuclear family is a significant negative on society.

It's unfortunate. Should be able to seek out advice from your parents. But the reality now is, the advice and perspectives from someone like my dad no longer relate to the world myself and my children will grow up in.

In any other facet of life would I trust someone who believes our MSM, couldn't see thru the Ukraine/Russia propaganda, thinks US colleges are the be all end all of education, and is still pushing for myself and my children to get the COVID vax? No, I would consider them a distraction. The prism they view life thru is completely different than me. Now that's my parents.

Maybe it's the reality that every generation must adapt. With young kids I'm adapting to my surroundings while also trying to predict and set my children up for future adaptation. While my parents generation is decades beyond that mindset.

shahab.at

Chicken
Non-Christian
Does anyone else have difficulty caring about anything after 2 years of coof madness? My motivation career wise has basically evaporated and I feel a little bad about being unprofitable in that sense.
I got terminated after 7 years working a desk job for the city government (because I was off sick for months due to an accident in which I broke my radius and ulna).

After my long recovery, I applied for some desk jobs (also government related), where my work experience could be beneficial.
In every interview I had (via MS Teams/Zoom, never in person), I was always asked if I got the Scamjuice.

It could be the reason, why I didn't get the jobs. But I have to admit, that I don't really care anymore getting a "normal" job.

Raskolnikov

Sparrow
Orthodox
I got terminated after 7 years working a desk job for the city government (because I was off sick for months due to an accident in which I broke my radius and ulna).

After my long recovery, I applied for some desk jobs (also government related), where my work experience could be beneficial.
In every interview I had (via MS Teams/Zoom, never in person), I was always asked if I got the Scamjuice.

It could be the reason, why I didn't get the jobs. But I have to admit, that I don't really care anymore getting a "normal" job.
Sounds depressing, but did you find something? For me, I'm enrolled in *kind* of a good master's program that I was super enthusiastic about getting in but then the coof came and I realized academia is completely pointless and all my teachers are pricks and perhaps I should have learned a trade instead, considering that western civilization is collapsing anyway.
Naturally, I basically "broke up" with all my university friends, too. It was sort of an instrumental relationship anyway, but studying without that is twice as hard.
I thought when push comes to shove maybe I should just drop it all move near a monastery in Transylvania and hope for God to protect me somehow, but then again that seems sheepish in a way. It's just so hard to tell what's the right path that I sort of end up doing nothing and just wait for disaster to strike. Maybe it's a symptom of a lack of faith, but I really hope something will pop up at some point.

inthefade

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Does anyone else have difficulty caring about anything after 2 years of coof madness? My motivation career wise has basically evaporated and I feel a little bad about being unprofitable in that sense.
My motivation at work has definitely dropped ever since the vaccine "requirement" debacle last year and continued use of testing and masks.