Coronavirus Lounge thread

Insufficientfunds

Sparrow
Other Christian
If they’re rationale for lockdowns, masks, testing, quarantines, vaccines, etc is to prevent hospitals and medical personnel from getting overwhelmed then why are they sending billions and billions of dollars to Ukraine instead of, I dunno, building more hospitals and training new doctors and nurses?

Nordwand

Pelican
Other Christian
It's not looking good lads..........

I went to my local hospital today, to give a blood sample for analysis. It was busy, with a high turnover, and I got there early - all in all, I saw a lot of people. With the exception of two middle aged men, who were taking measurements for some building work, every single person was wearing a mask. Additionally, there was a good spread across all age groups and ethnicities, so the sample was well and truly representative of the population.

Northumber

Sparrow
Protestant
^Did they ever drop the mandates in hospitals? It doesn't seem they did in hospitals in the States. I still see signs up and periodically get yelled at for not wearing one while I'm in there.

.... I did a quick search on "mask mandates" and see a bunch of news articles of different schools reinstating them, so who knows, maybe a little push for the winter. Keep it up the fear a bit for good measure.

GuitarVH

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
^Did they ever drop the mandates in hospitals? It doesn't seem they did in hospitals in the States. I still see signs up and periodically get yelled at for not wearing one while I'm in there.

.... I did a quick search on "mask mandates" and see a bunch of news articles of different schools reinstating them, so who knows, maybe a little push for the winter. Keep it up the fear a bit for good measure.

At this point, I don't even think it's about fear. It's just about demoralization, control and overall misery. Their attitude is - we say you gotta wear it so you will wear it. There's clearly no justification for it now and there never was. It's pure demonic abuse of authority, also known as tyranny.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Voxday :

They Know and They’re Scared

An NFL player sends his friend a damning request:
Today I received this message from a former NFL player
So many current & former players are scared of what this vax is doing to their friends & they’re not allowed to discuss it publicly
I promised him I would be his voice
But my God what is happening to us
This is horrible
You could see what the players on the field at the Bills-Bengals game were thinking: there, but for the grace of God, go I. And a lot of Americans are now beginning to realize what they have done to themselves, and worse, to their children. That’s why the government and the media are pulling out all the stops to save the Narrative.
But it won’t work. The truth will come out.

homersheineken

Pelican
Protestant
Voxday :

Today I received this message from a former NFL player

So many current & former players are scared of what this vax is doing to their friends & they’re not allowed to discuss it publicly
I promised him I would be his voice
But my God what is happening to us
This is horrible

You could see what the players on the field at the Bills-Bengals game were thinking: there, but for the grace of God, go I. And a lot of Americans are now beginning to realize what they have done to themselves, and worse, to their children. That’s why the government and the media are pulling out all the stops to save the Narrative.
Why can't they discuss it publicly? Especially ex-players?

What would happen if they did talk about it publicly? The NFL would take money from them? That's what they're scare of? If so, they still don't get it.

You're going to continue to see more cardiac arrests/deaths, just like other sports worldwide and children all across the country.

You could stand up and stop it. But you won't because the money is too good? How is that different from Fauci/Pfizer/FDA/Biden admin/etc...

Caduceus

Ostrich
Voxday :

Vox is an awful source for anything.
Garbage track record.

Northumber

Sparrow
Protestant
^ I think Caduceus may be referring to those last few sentences.

Vox makes it seem like maybe there will be a swing of the pendulum or something like that. It is hopeful thinking but the truth has actually been out there the whole time. But, unfortunately "the Narrative" seems to be continuing to "work" as it has been for the majority of the population and for the general trend of society. This whole covid and jab thing is wrapped up in the concept of progress for society ...so it can only ultimately swing one way.

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant

Vox makes it seem like maybe there will be a swing of the pendulum or something like that. It is hopeful thinking but the truth has actually been out there the whole time. But, unfortunately "the Narrative" seems to be continuing to "work" as it has been for the majority of the population and for the general trend of society. This whole covid and jab thing is wrapped up in the concept of progress for society ...so it can only ultimately swing one way.
It seems to me that the people around me are becoming increasingly skeptical and opening their eyes to the truth about covid and the vaxx, and it seems like I see more and more skepticism in the media as well.

I think that over time an increasing portion of the population will become skeptical of the vaxx and the covid narrative generally, and I think this tweet by the NFL player saying he's afraid of being yet another SADS statistic is an example of this pattern.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I agree with what Vox wrote.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer

pirates-of-the-Caribbean-at-worlds-end-davy-jones-the-kraken-1.jpg

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member

It seems to me that the people around me are becoming increasingly skeptical and opening their eyes to the truth about covid and the vaxx, and it seems like I see more and more skepticism in the media as well.

I think that over time an increasing portion of the population will become skeptical of the vaxx and the covid narrative generally, and I think this tweet by the NFL player saying he's afraid of being yet another SADS statistic is an example of this pattern.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I agree with what Vox wrote.

While on one hand. The Establishment Narrative may win out & most folk don't even begin to connect their new ailments with covid injection poisoning.

On the other; & as per Thomas' comment & some comments I overheard from co-workers these past couple of weeks.
The sudden occurrence of heart palpitations or the sudden inability to easily achieve existing fitness metrics after injection.
May be the data that the Proles need to realize their mistakes as per what Voxday mentioned.

A study indicating X, may not do it.
A notable figure stating covid injections are poisonous, may not quite do it.

Yet when someone actually experiences two distinct outcomes pre & post covid injection poisoning.
They may not sound the alarm, yet they'll be unable to deny pre & post. That their health has been affected...

donovan

Robin
Orthodox Inquirer

Proof of Covid jabs for all visitors revived​

Thailand is bringing back their vaccine requirement for visitors starting on the 8th of January (2 days from now). Here we go again.