Coronavirus Lounge thread

Mojambo

Robin
Trad Catholic
Of course I am among the unvaxxed as well. Besides my wife and children though, I can't think of anyone right now that I know personally in "real life" that has not been vaxxed. If it wasn't for this forum I'd definitely believe I was quite alone in this.

What might even be rarer - I have never even taken a covid TEST. My wife can't even make that claim as her job forced her to do weekly testing for a while. But I have managed to evade any testing throughout this entire thing. Not even a cheap home test, nothing.

My intention is to keep that streak alive as long as possible.
Same here, brother. Not just pureblood, but both untested and untracked as well.

No swab, no spitting, no QR code shown, no lying about status either to enter some weak-willed establishment that shamelessly followed the agenda. Accepted the "unpaid leave" status my former weak-willed employer gave me at the end of 2021.

For all those phonies that use the hashtag #resist in their social media profile, I think the unvaxxed would truly be the ones that deserve its usage. But I know we won't use it because the goal wasn't to signal virtue looking for acceptance into a cult. We followed our conscience, the will of God, and felt alone in doing so.

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
Of course I am among the unvaxxed as well. Besides my wife and children though, I can't think of anyone right now that I know personally in "real life" that has not been vaxxed. If it wasn't for this forum I'd definitely believe I was quite alone in this.

What might even be rarer - I have never even taken a covid TEST. My wife can't even make that claim as her job forced her to do weekly testing for a while. But I have managed to evade any testing throughout this entire thing. Not even a cheap home test, nothing.

My intention is to keep that streak alive as long as possible.
Wow that must be tough. Stay strong. I'm also in the no test club, most of my childhood and early adulthood friends are vaxxed, but some aren't. Most unvaxxed people I know are dancers cause they kept on dancing throughout the early stages of the pandemic and then quickly realized that the whole infection risk thing was just nonsense. There weren't even any requirements in terms of most jobs or even to participate in organized sports where I live. But people still got the juice so that they could travel and go to night clubs. Oh well...

Dr. Van Nostrand

Pigeon
Catholic
A close relative of mine is in hospital after major surgery, he has been unwell for a couple of years and his body seems to be giving up. I went to visit him with my wife the other day.
He has 'rhinovirus' which I had never heard of but turns out it's basically a cold. Before we went in, a nurse nearby advised up that we must put on a medical gown, a face shield and an N95 mask before going into see him. She then hurried off.
"Yeah.. I'll be sure to do that"

Walked in. Gave him a hug. Sat and chatted with him for an hour. Shook his hand and gave him another hug goodbye, and no, I didn't even santise my hands on the way out!

Survived the whole thing.

Dr. Van Nostrand

Pigeon
Catholic
Also - have an uncle who was wise to the scam from the beginning. Eventually caved and got the vax when novovax came out. Apparently he had very important business overseas that he had no choice but to attend.
1 week after vaccination, he catches covid for the first time

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer

media%2FFl_Z3s5XgAA7mvq.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

ed pluribus unum

Ostrich
Protestant
Add this to the lost of things that are totally not because of the [email protected]

Loss of pollinators causing more than 400,000 early deaths a year: study

A recent study says pollination loss may be leading to hundreds of thousands of excess deaths worldwide as supplies of healthy food become less plentiful.

Research led by the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health estimates that inadequate pollination has led to a three-to-five per cent loss in fruit, vegetable and nut production.

This loss and the resulting health complications that would occur from associated health issues such as heart disease, stroke, diabetes and some cancers has led to an estimated 427,000 excess deaths annually, they say.

Clown world indeed...

Clemenza

Sparrow
Catholic
Wow that must be tough. Stay strong. I'm also in the no test club, most of my childhood and early adulthood friends are vaxxed, but some aren't. Most unvaxxed people I know are dancers cause they kept on dancing throughout the early stages of the pandemic and then quickly realized that the whole infection risk thing was just nonsense. There weren't even any requirements in terms of most jobs or even to participate in organized sports where I live. But people still got the juice so that they could travel and go to night clubs. Oh well...
You'd think that the No Test club is probably an even smaller group than the No Vax club ? I haven't found any actual statistics on this.

In the last month or so, several vaxxed/boosted people I know personally have caught the covid (again), finding out via the cheap home tests. A bunch of my wife's co-workers did this recently. Even now, after years of this nonsense, they were shocked and confused with her when she didn't rush home to test herself right after finding out.

If everyone would just STOP testing themselves at the first sign of a sniffle, it would help end the madness once and for all.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
You'd think that the No Test club is probably an even smaller group than the No Vax club ? I haven't found any actual statistics on this.

In the last month or so, several vaxxed/boosted people I know personally have caught the covid (again), finding out via the cheap home tests. A bunch of my wife's co-workers did this recently. Even now, after years of this nonsense, they were shocked and confused with her when she didn't rush home to test herself right after finding out.

If everyone would just STOP testing themselves at the first sign of a sniffle, it would help end the madness once and for all.

No tests no vaxxes and no compliance in the most tyrannical flu hole on earth. (with small children) Do not comply. If the men had any cojones left none of this would've ever gotten this far. God is kind to the ones still standing.

Last edited: