Coronavirus Lounge thread

Cynllo

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
media%2FFme6TsoagAAV9Jc.jpg%3Fname%3Dsmall

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic
Has anyone experienced a pro vaxer in their family or social circle who pushed the jab on others or wouldn’t let non jabbed around them, offering any kind of an apology or at least introspection for thier previous actions?
I have experienced plenty of the first part of your question, I have not experienced any of the last part.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
View attachment 53493
The Media ((())) apparently reported on it seven months after the crime was committed.

Trying to make the security guards "victims" over a "mask dispute".

Like a security guard has any authority over anyone.

I was just following orders.

They got off for "lack of evidence".

Edit.

Those scenes are part of the evidence that would have been heard at the trial of the guards charged in Warriner's death at Toronto General Hospital in May 2020.

Now, that won't happen. In a surprise move by an Ontario judge on Nov. 22, the case against the guards has been quashed and the trial that was supposed to begin this May struck from the docket.

For months, Warriner's family has waited for their day in court. Instead, they say they're now left blindsided.
Amanda Rojas-Silva, 42, and Shane Hutley, 35, had been charged with manslaughter and criminal negligence in Warriner’s death — charges they denied, saying they used only the force necessary to gain a hold of her.

Now, those charges have been dropped after a judge concluded there wasn’t enough evidence to take the case to trial — a decision CBC News has learned the Crown won’t appeal.

That’s despite the available video footage, two security staff who testified the accused placed weight on her upper body while she was held chest down, a forensic pathologist who testified Warriner would still be alive had she not been restrained that day — and revelations one of the guards admitted he falsely claimed Warriner threw the first punch.

Last edited:

Feyoder

Pelican
This is not a new take but I was thinking today how much coronavirus has change my opinion of other people. The majority took the vaccine and it's completely nuts when you think about. They actually let that be injected in their bodies. Healthy people.

I then got covid (early strain). And after the big doom saying in the media it was the mildest flu I ever had (thank God). There was still another red pill to take.

For my entire life I've always thought other people and the public in general basically knew what was going on. That the average person could be trusted. That they weren't basically just sleep walking through their life. My opinion has changed.

Lone Wolf

Sparrow
Protestant
2.1 billion euro surplus from predicted 6.5 billion deficit due to excess deaths. I don't have primary German sources, if anyone else could help confirming that would be great.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
This is not a new take but I was thinking today how much coronavirus has change my opinion of other people. The majority took the vaccine and it's completely nuts when you think about. They actually let that be injected in their bodies. Healthy people.

I then got covid (early strain). And after the big doom saying in the media it was the mildest flu I ever had (thank God). There was still another red pill to take.

For my entire life I've always thought other people and the public in general basically knew what was going on. That the average person could be trusted. That they weren't basically just sleep walking through their life. My opinion has changed.

Nothing really new under the sun unfortunately.
Wasn't it Socrates or Plato who said democracy is wasted on the public?

Bird

Ostrich
Catholic
2.1 billion euro surplus from predicted 6.5 billion deficit due to excess deaths. I don't have primary German sources, if anyone else could help confirming that would be great.

It's true, the vaccine was save and effective to help the retirement insurance to get rid of this deficit. I got a notice a few days ago that I will get paid more once I reach the minimum required age.

BTW: This article contains 3 German sources.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Other Christian
Gold Member
Stalin executed his own executioners.

Fox News Executive Dies Suddenly at 47 After Heart Attack

Fox News Senior Vice President of News & Politics Alan Komissaroff passed away on Friday, according to the network. The 47-year-old channel executive died after a heart attack that occurred two weeks ago, according to a GoFundMe organized by a family friend. “This is an extremely difficult day for all of us who worked closely with Alan, and we are completely heartbroken,” Fox News Media President Jay Wallace and CEO Suzanne Scott said of their colleague’s death in a memo provided to Fox employees.

“He was the ultimate producer: breaking news, politics, special events — there was no steadier or more trusted colleague to be with in the control room during the most consequential events of our time, and his incisiveness and passion for news made our work better.” Komissaroff worked for Fox News from the channel’s inception in 1996.

MeaningfulMan

Woodpecker
Catholic