Coronavirus Lounge thread

king bast

Woodpecker
Given this virus only takes out the old and unwell, that reaffirms the likelihood it's not likely to be a bioweapon. If it is, it's a shitty one - the idea of a weapon is to take out the military ages males, not the combative equivalent of dead wood.
That's one purpose for a bioweapon, but not a very good one given that once it's blown through the enemies military aged males, it blow through yours with equal ease. But this virus has done a pretty damn good job of destroying economies, better than any weapon I could have thought of.

infowarrior1

Ostrich
Relevant:

Leftists more specifically in contrast the "Conservatives" know how to use violence to induce compliance. Short of murder to avoid the organized violence of the state

They do the equivalent of pummeling you day after day until you submit. Because there is only so much will to retaliate you have. Therefore as a battered wife you comply and submit.

infowarrior1

Ostrich
Given this virus only takes out the old and unwell, that reaffirms the likelihood it's not likely to be a bioweapon. If it is, it's a shitty one - the idea of a weapon is to take out the military ages males, not the combative equivalent of dead wood.
It seems more likely that its designed to cut out the dead wood in preparation for shortages.

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
That's one purpose for a bioweapon, but not a very good one given that once it's blown through the enemies military aged males, it blow through yours with equal ease. But this virus has done a pretty damn good job of destroying economies, better than any weapon I could have thought of.
A bioweapon that kills off the oldest, most infirm and cost-ineffective members of the population would have positive, not negative, effects on the economy, hence COVID is completely inappropriate as a casualty producing weapon. The obvious psychological and political effects are another matter, though still no proof of any of it involved wide-ranging planning and engineering in a shitty Wuhan lab.

If you want to look at "weapons" in terms of overall effects, I'd say the birth control pill was and continues to be a far more effective bioweapon than any variation of the flu, both medically and psycho-socially. Mass deployment of birth control was the product of social engineers, specifically American protestants (approving the idea at the Lambeth conference in 1930) and their junior partners, the Jews, as a way to cut off the exploding Catholic birth rate and voting power.

The protestants were silly enough to think they wouldn't be effected, but of course their daughters ate them too. As night follows day, Protestant political will faded away and, symbolically, after the death of Nelson Rockefeller, the Jews took over and pressed forward with legalizing abortion everywhere. The Protestants, particularly in non-rural areas, were relegated to behaving as ersatz Reformed Jews and continue to do so today, supporting the same pro-abortion mindset and usurious business practices.

Combine the effects of the pill with relaxed attitudes about abortion and the demographic annihilation of the western populations since their deployment is as patently obvious as it is - coincidental.

This wasn't limited to America. After WW2, beginning in Germany and Berlin in particular, their populations got fed the same diet of chemical sterilization and social engineering as an act of spite by the Jews. A desire for revenge against former Nazi Germany may have been understandable, but gleefully doing the same to the populations who pulled their asses out of the fire was the real stab in the back.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Their hatred goes back as far as Christ and beyond.

There would have been no shortage of Jews in the camps thinking "wow, they're finally doing to us what we've always wanted to do to them".

Reactions: 911
Excellent memes, fellas! Keep it up!

I think the “goal” of the Plandemic is to create the methods and legal machinery (caselaw & administrative regulations) for the eventual mark. Put simply: if they can make you wear a mask, they can make you wear a mark. (((They))) are generally winning the legal challenges here. The only Judges giving pushback are conservatives. It’s ironic that the “my body, my choice” crowd is conspicuously absent...

I'm not comforted at all by the fact that I'm still working during this pandemic. It's pretty clear that my employer is funded by the Cabal--

--and just like all of the major companies pushing VirusRegime, we're bombarded with inane propaganda. We just had a global meeting on Monday and our site's head, a German Karen (oh dear God) was soooooo proud of her staff's efforts in maintaining masks and social distancing.

Thank God I telecon because I'm free to mute my microphone and call it out for the nonsense that it is.

Do you mean people who file quarterly estimated taxes, or people who normally are able to evade taxes?
I mean people who work (or who have had work until recently) and pay their taxes, but whose income is unpredictable—and those who may not have as much—or any—income on which to get this tax break in the near future.
That is, “no taxes taken out of income” will be no help to those whose income may be anywhere from much lower than usual to nonexistent, due to loss of a job, business, or most or all clients.
This whole situation has really screwed over many people who have long done all the “right” things.

Last edited:
This guy talks about feminism & divorce matters a lot, but otherwise never gets political. Even he's fed up.

Thailand lowered their quarantine; Philippines is also, to some extent on June 1st. Watch for airlines and cruise ships to fill up in the not too distant future. When one country after another relaxes it will become pretty ridiculous to insist on the nationwide nonsense going on in the west.

Other businesses, maybe; but cruise ships? Those serve mostly seniors, who won’t be eager to risk their health any time soon.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
I mean people who work (or who have had work until recently) and pay their taxes, but whose income is unpredictable—and those who may not have as much—or any—income on which to get this tax break in the near future.
That is, “no taxes taken out of income” will be no help to those whose income may be anywhere from much lower than usual to nonexistent, due to loss of a job, business, or most or all clients.
This whole situation has really screwed over many people who have long done all the “right” things.
If you are self employed you already have a break on tax witholding. You don't have to remit self employment taxes with your estimated tax payment for 2020 and then only have to remit 50% in 2021 and the rest in 2022.

Also, if you make $100k or more in net profit (remember undepreciated assets are not included in profit) and are a sole propreitor you, via PPP, can get a "stimulus check" that is 15x larger than someone who is working for salary.

Lesson: be a contractor, don't work for a W2.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
Report from the healthcare field:

I was having lunch outside of a hospital this week when a group of young nurses walked by, also on their way to have lunch at a picnic table. All grouped together like hens, no masks, not social distancing. I almost fell off the bench when one of them said:

"oh my Tik Tok doesn't have that stuff, just mostly music" they were all talking about their Tik Tok accounts.

The Tik Tok nurse phenomenon is way too real.

Hindu Man

Sparrow
How would you guys rate the Prime Minister of New Zealand-- Jacinda Ardern? She is almost 40, I rate her 5.5/10:

In her youth, I would say 6 or 6.5 (on a good day).

myrica

Pigeon
Other businesses, maybe; but cruise ships? Those serve mostly seniors, who won’t be eager to risk their health any time soon.
as a former crewmember who has *special* contacts in the industry, i can assure you that ships will fill SO FAST(when they open up) that you wont even believe. But there will be gradual opening of ships depending on CDC, country regulations,etc.
late 2020, 2021 booking numbers are absolutely out of this world.