Coronavirus Lounge thread

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
The MD PhD media mouthpieces were saying this will be like the the seasonal flu and be minimized during the heat and sunlight of the Summer But- now we are seeing a spike in cases in Florida, Texas, Arizona and Commiefornia in 100F+ temps so clearly it is not the Flu.

Intel CIA MI5/6 5 Eyes Intel that this was in fact lab designed SARS with crisper spliced HIV genes to mask it asymptomatically for 21 days.

Clearly many BELIEVE everything that Guardian and BBC and MSM brain wash them with... Why they go join one of the many Lefty Covid Herd Immunity parties to get loopie and decorate statues... Let see how it's just the Flu works out for them.

Let's see the BLM Riots and Pantifa parties were 3 weeks ago... 21+/- days and cases spiking across the Black Pantifa South and SJW west... I wonder Why?

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
The MD PhD media mouthpieces were saying this will be like the the seasonal flu and be minimized during the heat and sunlight of the Summer But- now we are seeing a spike in cases in Florida, Texas, Arizona and Commiefornia in 100F+ temps so clearly it is not the Flu.

Intel CIA MI5/6 5 Eyes Intel that this was in fact lab designed SARS with crisper spliced HIV genes to mask it asymptomatically for 21 days.

Clearly many BELIEVE everything that Guardian and BBC and MSM brain wash them with... Why they go join one of the many Lefty Covid Herd Immunity parties to get loopie and decorate statues... Let see how it's just the Flu works out for them.

Let's see the BLM Riots and Pantifa parties were 3 weeks ago... 21+/- days and cases spiking across the Black Pantifa South and SJW west... I wonder Why?
My small town had a 300 is person protest that resulted in a confirmed 10 person outbreak that is spreading. So, I'm sure a person can scale that up for estimates.

Zep

Kingfisher

I'm quoting this response from a molecular biologist who says it's not been modified. Be interested to hear an opinion from anyone who knows what he's talking about:

No, you are the one trying to deceive people, yourself included. All you have is hearsay, and no actual genetic evidence to back your position. The "paper" out of China contains no evidence of any manipulation. The pre-print article from India where they thought it
contained fragments from HIV was retracted before it even went through peer-review when it was pointed out that they had botched the BLAST analysis (we also have the study of Xiao et al., 2020, that quite nicely put that hypothesis to bed).

In fact...you have nothing to counter the data I've already provided, but now's the time for some fun.

COVID-19 does not share a backbone with any particular virus, and the work of Andersen et al., (2020) quite clearly shows this., and went into explicit detail about the differences between COVID-19, other Coronaviridae, as well as related viral families.

The major difference between COVID-19 and previously sequenced Coronaviridae identified 6 residues in the spike protein that binds to the ACE2 receptor, specifically the residues from receptor binding domain at positions 442, 472, 479, 480, 487, and 491 (Tyr, Leu, Asn, Asp, Thr, and Tyr, respectively). In COVID-19, 5 of these residues (positions 455, 486, 493, 494, and 501), corresponding to Leu, Phe, Gln, Ser, and Asn, with only the Tyr residue at 505 conserved between SARS, and Bat-SARS-CoV-related strains.

Those other residues that differ, they're not al shared between COVID-19 and bats, as the residues at 493, and 494 of COVID-19 have not been observed in any bat coronavirus to date. They're shared with pangolin strains however, and in both cases, COVID-19 shares homology with those collected as part of BioProject (PRJNA573298 at NCBI).

On top of it all, the degree of genetic variability observed in Cornoaviridae make each and every one of these changes well within the scope for purely natural selection. On top of it all, the changes in COVID-19 contain both sub-optimal alterations, but also ones that our previous modeling indicated would be deleterious, and a poor target for any engineering efforts.

Even the downstream Arg, Arg, Ala insertion isn't novel among viruses, but I have a strange feeling you never bothered to look.

Here's the thing, Sport; it's not up to my peers and I in the scientific community to prove it's not an engineered virus. it's up to you and the proponents of your delusional comrades to provide molecular evidence that it is.

We already have enough evidence to indicate that the overwhelming amount of evidence points to the virus arising from a completely natural zoonotic transfer, probably involving bats, pangolins, and humans.

I already know you won't believe me, and also that you won't bother to put any effort into actually learning about the underpinning molecular biology. You don't like the CPP, and anything that casts them in a bad light, you'll grasp onto as being utterly sacrosanct, regardless of it's lack of empirical merit.

Oh, and as for this wonderful little nugget:

"For decades we were told it was not possible for a Bat virus to jump directly to humans and now we are told it is possible."

Let's see, we've known about direct bat to human viral transfer and infection since 1953 for members of Rhabidoviridae (first suspected in 1911, and supported by work in the 1930's).

Then there were the transmissions of Filoviridae that we identified bats as the natural
resovoir in the mid 80's and 90's.

In the 90's it was transfer of Paramyxoviridae, particularly from the 1998 outbreak in Malaysia.

And now we have Coronaviridae...and we already know of over 400 strains in bats alone.

I think your comment shines quite a spotlight on your ignorance relating to this topic.

Care to give it another go?