Coronavirus Lounge thread

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
Woman threatens to call the police on young driver for breaking social distancing rules after his CAR pulled up too close to hers at set of traffic lights.

I love the "most highly rated" comment. "Roll up your window Karen"

Full story
Britain has made a ton of mistakes, and are probably past the point of no return, but gosh, they are still quite a bit more civilized over there.
Compare that exchange to the US trigglypuff fat navy woman.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Not Acceptable: Going to church. Returning to school, work, gym, etc. Chilling in a coffee shop. Meeting friends in a bar or restaurant. If places are reopen, COVID stats will go up. Must wear a mask.

Acceptable: Rioting. Protesting. Threatening & assaulting innocent people for wrongthink. Setting fires to building, cars, etc. Vandalizing & setting fires to churches. Pulling down statues. Dancing, twerking, & grinding in public places. COVID stats have not increased when people protest-riot. No need to wear a mask.

A truly messed up world we live in.

That "hands up please don't shoot me" video is haunting. I wonder if that's what they'll be chanting when they start doing the Purge in suburban neighborhoods.

I'm so proud of how so many people are willing to :

compromise their breathing
make their expressions harder to read
make themselves harder to hear
look like idiots

all to protect others and no other reason. What a sacrifice. Verily they are the Virtuous Ones.

bucky

Pelican
That "hands up please don't shoot me" video is haunting. I wonder if that's what they'll be chanting when they start doing the Purge in suburban neighborhoods.
Especially when you consider that US cops killed something like a few dozen last year, almost all justified and only a minority of them black. As well as the fact that the specific instance referenced, Michael Brown's supposedly having said that phrase, never happened.

CynicalContrarian

Peacock
Gold Member
If Rogan goes to Austin. Is he not simply moving to the California equivalent of Texas...?
Not saying he is going to Austin specifically.
Yet it would be a lesser choice from what I've heard & from what Roosh showed during his trip to Austin.

Joe Rogan is Leaving LA for Texas

[video]

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
File under "just following orders."

Also, Lardo here is a cop?!?! Seriously?

Edit: I'm honestly curious which law enforcement agency allows their officers on duty to dress so unprofessionally. Dude looks like straight up stereotypical Walmart ghetto trash.
Note the black kid's polo shirt that has a "U" logo that is easily recognizable: University of Miami. Kid's most likely a college student so the cop is somewhere from around Miami, Florida.

RoadKill503

Sparrow
Note the black kid's polo shirt that has a "U" logo that is easily recognizable: University of Miami. Kid's most likely a college student so the cop is somewhere from around Miami, Florida.
Yeah, I dug in the Twatter comments and determined that its UoM PD. Apparently they don't enforce PT or uniform standards ‍♀

Edit: the female symbol emoji was supposed to be that basic "girl shrugging her arms up" one, for humorous effect, but i guess the board doesn't support that.

Gen Z will be so shitlord they said. Gen Z does not care about political correctness they said. Gen Z are more right wing than the Millennials - they said.

Behold - Gen Z - your savior generation - the toughest crowd since the greatest generation:

And frankly I can confirm this - the elderly and the youngest are the most brainwashed. Gen Zyklon - right - too much sniffing of that inernet gas for them. We also should not forget that gen Z are the majority of participants in the lootings and bolshevik riots.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
So last night I had what could very well be the worst date I've ever been on.

I planned to meet her at a hotel with two bars attached. It was our idea we would meet for a "drink and a chat". That becomes relevant later.

When I arrived she was waiting at the other side of the hotel, nowhere near the bar, but at the reception. She immediately told me that the receptionist had informed her we weren't allowed to have a drink unless we were eating. I promptly dismissed this as absurd. I told her we would go round to the bar and ask the barman about his.

She was insistent about what she had been told, and claimed that what was happening (our discussing this) was "awkward". She insisted I speak to the receptionist and after thirty seconds of bartering (and her not even standing up) I walked over the girl behind the desk who clarified that, because of Covid laws, we could not drink unless we were eating.

How on earth does that prevent the spread of the virus? Anyway. The receptionist said I could ask the barman nicely and he might make an exception.

I walked back over to my date and explained the situation. Getting her to follow my lead and just walk around the corner to the bar area was difficult, but she eventually complied by standing up and following me.

We are now only in the third minute of the date.

I try to make pleasant conversation on the thirty second journey. She complained again that this was making her "unconfortable". I told her she just needed to stand in the vestibule, far away from anyone, and I'll speak with the barman.

The barman explained the situation to me, wearily, and said there was nothing they could do - and that this was regulation for all drinking establishments in the country.

Since I never buy a girl dinner on a date, and since I was getting very bad uppity vibes from this chick, I knew the date was over.

I walked back over to her and calmly explained the situation, trying to make light of it.

Then she hits me with this zinger: "I like things to be a little more organised.'

My jaw hit the floor. I told her I had no idea this law was in effect - and calmly explained that obviously she didn't either since she hadn't mentioned it to me pre-date when she agreed to "drinks".

She then said she'll probably just go to meet her sister, but stood there expecting me to solve the situation. But as we stood there, and with me trying to rationalize things and bring levity to the situation, she again hit me with "I like things to be more organized" and followed it up with: "Did you not know about Covid?"

I knew I was dealing with a cunt, which is, at this stage, par for the course with Irish girls in the UK.

"Even just standing here is awkward," she said even though we were standing by the exit door and not near the restaurant or bar, far away from anyone who - God forbid - saw two people having a conversation.

So there was no point continuing this.

"What are we going to do?' she said.
"You're going to meet your sister. Nice meeting you."

I then walked out and left her there.

She would've had to call a cab, and her night - her one night off she had told me, was ruined. So I take a little bit of satisfaction in that.

Two observation: the unending entitlement of western women, and the absolute fucking stupidity of Covid regulations.

When I arrived she was waiting at the other side of the hotel, nowhere near the bar, but at the reception. She immediately told me that the receptionist had informed her we weren't allowed to have a drink unless we were eating. I promptly dismissed this as absurd. I told her we would go round to the bar and ask the barman about his.

She was insistent about what she had been told, and claimed that what was happening (our discussing this) was "awkward". She insisted I speak to the receptionist and after thirty seconds of bartering (and her not even standing up) I walked over the girl behind the desk who clarified that, because of Covid laws, we could not drink unless we were eating.

How on earth does that prevent the spread of the virus? Anyway. The receptionist said I could ask the barman nicely and he might make an exception.

I walked back over to my date and explained the situation. Getting her to follow my lead and just walk around the corner to the bar area was difficult, but she eventually complied by standing up and following me.

I walked back over to her and calmly explained the situation, trying to make light of it.

Then she hits me with this zinger: "I like things to be a little more organised.'

My jaw hit the floor. I told her I had no idea this law was in effect - and calmly explained that obviously she didn't either since she hadn't mentioned it to me pre-date when she agreed to "drinks".

She then said she'll probably just go to meet her sister, but stood there expecting me to solve the situation. But as we stood there, and with me trying to rationalize things and bring levity to the situation, she again hit me with "I like things to be more organized" and followed it up with: "Did you not know about Covid?"

I knew I was dealing with a cunt, which is, at this stage, par for the course with Irish girls in the UK.

"Even just standing here is awkward," she said even though we were standing by the exit door and not near the restaurant or bar, far away from anyone who - God forbid - saw two people having a conversation.

Two observation: the unending entitlement of western women, and the absolute fucking stupidity of Covid regulations.
Related, my thread about Anglo girls' lack of social skills(discomfort with awkwardness): https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads...-approached-abstract-discussion-thread.35544/

It was originally a game thread, but thank God I made another thread after the game thread devolved into repetitive self help bs...

Edit: the original post in the game thread my thread was referencing:

Pattern of bad interactions with Anglo girls- wondering the reasons?
As of late I'm noticing Anglo(in particular Kiwi- but I think British/Aussie girls to a certain extent, and one Westernised Asian girl) girls have been brutally rejecting me, or if I do an approach a lot of them act as if I'm doing something wrong and they're sickened at being disturbed, and act like I need to leave them alone. Almost like they're triggered or frightened of me. This seems to have increased relative to a few months/years ago.

I do believe my game has improved so it's a bit of a mindfuck how it seems like I'm treated worse.

I don't get the same vibe/treatment with Euro/Asian/SA/NA girls. Even if I make mistakes the girls are still happy with the conversation. I've mostly been approaching Euro girls and they're treating me nicer than they used to, which was still really good then. I'm thankful for the Euro girls otherwise I would seriously worry my game has started to regress.

I'm wondering the possible reasons for this. I think it's unlikely Anglo girls treat me how I should be treated, while Euro girls think the same way but "are just trying to be nice". My impression is Euro girls are less scared/more independent, so they would have significantly less hesitation telling me what they really think about me. Kiwi/Anglo people generally are really scared/conflict avoidant and insist on "trying to be nice", which is weird how I've been brutally rejected by a string of them.

Possible conjectures:

-I've gotten more conservative and confident in myself over the years. This leads the rabbits/insecure people to despise you. Sounds far-fetched but I think this is really plausible, Kiwis often feel relieved/comfortable if you're insecure and reliant on them for your own self-worth, and triggered/panicked if you have your own opinion and don't care what they think.

-More and more anti-male culture in Anglo society. I don't know about this but I'm just throwing something at the wall.

-Maybe there's a string of PUAs or other aggressive guys that turn off girls to approaches. I've noticed a sparing amount of PUA style approaches when I wouldn't really notice any before.

Right now when I go to cold approach if I notice the girl is Anglo I feel a huge aversive feeling in my head. I don't feel this if the girl is not Anglo. Until I figure this out, I will not bother approaching any Anglo girl unless she is either 1) my type perfectly/really attractive(that is, I'd kick myself for not approaching) 2) seems really happy/psychologically well-adjusted 3) gives me IOIs. While I still am comfortable approaching a bitch face Euro girl who's perhaps even more attractive than the Anglo girl.

I wonder if anyone else has experienced something similar. I feel like i'm going crazy yet I can't help but think there's a pattern here.