Coronavirus Lounge thread

"...requiring all members to wear masks..."

"You can’t mask a good workout so Mask Up and keep moving!"

No, thanks. Planet Fitness is now a No Judgment Retarded Zone.

Unfortunately, in this video, Teddy is also Retarded.

Look at what WHO has to say about this.

They are creating such a disincentive for a workout with rules like that, whilst a workout is something that actually boosts the immune system (it's safe to say that exercise increases life expectancy more than wearing a mask)

We can only end up in this totalitarian idiocracy if we allow it to happen. Sadly, a lot of people are allowing it to happen

Maybe if they start to push things to the boundaries of absurdity, more and more people are going to wake up and see that all these measures have zero scientific/rational foundation.

edit: typo

Johnny Rico

Sparrow
Planet Fitness, as much of a joke as it is, is actually quite useful if you spend a lot of time on the road. Its always empty - they run on a genius 80/20 business plan knowing 80% of their members never come in because its only like $15/month and fatass Americans justify their existence by paying a gym fee. They're clean, have showers, and the equipment is enough to get in a good workout but they usually don't have free weight barbell stations. Dumbells can get the job done though. I'm not working out in a mask though - what a bunch of morons.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member
Herman Cain has been taken:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/30/former-gop-presidential-candidate-herman-cain-dies/

ATLANTA (AP) - Herman Cain, former Republican presidential candidate and former CEO of a major pizza chain who went on to become an ardent supporter of President Donald Trump, has died of complications from the coronavirus. He was 74.

A post on Cain’s Twitter account Thursday announced the death. Cain had been ill with the virus for several weeks. It’s not clear when or where he was infected, but he was hospitalized less than two weeks after attending Trump’s campaign rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in June. Cain had been co-chair of Black Voices for Trump.

“We knew when he was first hospitalized with COVID-19 that this was going to be a rough fight,” read an article posted on the Twitter account.

Covid took the guy? No way - RIP nonetheless.

He had colon and liver cancer some 14 years ago. They wouldn't tell anyway what caused his death for real - if he got a cold that turned to pneumonia and foolishly got treated by those insane meds and doses for covid, then this can kill much younger men as well.

Should have better found treatment at this African doctor or another:

Though - it may have easily been something unrelated anyway.

kazz

Kingfisher
The girl through the drink at him and he punched the guy !

Just before covid I went out for a few beers, I said something a bit cheeky to a girl, was nothing really. She freaked out saying she would kill me or something, she hit me about 5 times, was small and short it did not do anything. So the bouncer comes over and tries to kick me out, he saw that she hit me, I said mate she hit me and im the one that gets kicked out. His exact words.. thats just how it is bro. In the end he let me stay, she went and told her BF, I smiled and waved, he wanted no part of it.

Last edited:
White people be crazy - this hypochondriac behavior is despicable. It's also ridiculous because the psycho did not have the mask on properly himself anyway. It reminds me of this one supermarket security guy who wore his mask like an Amish beard below his mouth, but looked at me angrily because I did not have any on.

The media and propaganda is making people lose their minds. At least the black guy showed some restraint. Wonder if suit-guy has to pay some fines now.

Papaya

Crow
Gold Member
White people be crazy - this hypochondriac behavior is despicable. It's also ridiculous because the psycho did not have the mask on properly himself anyway. It reminds me of this one supermarket security guy who wore his mask like an Amish beard below his mouth, but looked at me angrily because I did not have any on.

The media and propaganda is making people lose their minds. At least the black guy showed some restraint. Wonder if suit-guy has to pay some fines now.
(((Suit guy)))...guaranteed

I quit mask debating a month ago and I feel great. No bullshit anymore.
Mask debate is a waste of energy, gotta do something more constructive than that.
Since I quit mask debating, I believe women have been checking me out more in the grocery store. I feel like I can bench more too! I hope I don’t relapse because I almost feel more anxiety and depression after I mask debate. ;)