Coronavirus Lounge thread

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Wear your masks they said - it's harmless:

View attachment 24569

Until you get your mask mouth with skin and dental issues. Keep in mind that this is after a few months - the whole operation shall go on for years and some people are forced to wear those masks 50+ hours a week. Others of course wear them in their car or at home while being alone.

And again - operation room masks worn by surgeons are not comparable to either N95s or cloth scraps. MDs replace them constantly, wear them a maximum of 2 hours and those masks are a bit different as well - also being impacted being worn in a sterile work environment. They never were designed to be worn outside since they would be clogged up quickly.
Thank you for making my day. Idiots.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
The following is an actual Tweet.
I'm surprised it's still listed & not deleted.
Yet I'll post the text here should it be deleted.
*Emphasis added...

@NewYorkStateAG
Aug 6
We are still in the middle of a pandemic, yet the Trump administration is once again trying to force women to appear in-person to access abortion services.

I'm fighting back to ensure no woman is forced to risk her health while exercising her constitutional right to an abortion.
https://twitter.com/NewYorkStateAG/s...02100160733185

Blue 'Check Mark' & all...

LeoniusD

Woodpecker
A product of affirmative action and feminism - what can one expect? What is even more concerning that this is the official twitter handle of a DA. It should be impartial in theory - at least publicly. But here they are partisan and they are retarded while doing it.

Tom Slick

Robin
The following is an actual Tweet.
I'm surprised it's still listed & not deleted.
Yet I'll post the text here should it be deleted.
Maybe they want house call abortions?

Reminds me of one of those horribly demoralizing Mike Leigh films, "Vera Drake" (2004), where a charwoman runs around doing house call abortions with an enema bottle (no symbolism here) and, when she is arrested (those were the days!), the film shows how hypocritical it is that only poor women have to deal with this tragedy since the richie riches of the upper crust can get around the law by having a shrink prescribe the procedure.