Coronavirus Lounge thread

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
"Set two years in the future during a pandemic lockdown, we follow the budding love story between a motorbike courier named Nico, who has rare immunity, and Sara, a young artist. Songbird (2021) is the new thriller starring K.J. Apa, Sofia Carson and Demi Moore."

All right...that's enough internet for me. Going to do some martial arts training. :rolleyes:

enough-internet-Dean-Winchester-supernatural.gif

Last edited:

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
"Set two years in the future during a pandemic lockdown, we follow the budding love story between a motorbike courier named Nico, who has rare immunity, and Sara, a young artist. Songbird (2021) is the new thriller starring K.J. Apa, Sofia Carson and Demi Moore."

All right...that's enough internet for me. Going to do some martial arts training. :rolleyes:

enough-internet-Dean-Winchester-supernatural.gif

Clowns are still doing social conditioning when few are watching new movies...?

SouthernTory

Woodpecker
I think it is really curious how this film can be made and be released when others get cancelled or postponed for a year (James Bond) . One would assume it impossible to make a film under the restrictions... The only good thing is it is a Michael Bay film and is thus unwatchable to anyone who has more intellect than a peanut.

I have been away for some time due to needing to try and regain a bit of sanity but now I return and bring news from clown world....

Surely not even lefties are mush brained enough to swallow this. Bloody dolphins are being tested? How does one administer the test?

Seadog

Kingfisher
What are the odds that 100 years from now, people grow up believing that modern surgical masks have existed since time immemorial, and that everyone wore them, even as far back as the Biblical era?

"Gather 'round children, let me tap some tobacco into my pipe, and I will will tell you story of when the Pilgrims bravely sailed over from Europe on the Mayflower, and celebrated the very first masksgiving."

SouthernTory

Woodpecker
Encouraging that a wider spectrum may be waking up to this fraud. Market sell off? hmm I'll bet! Lots of aliens getting wealthy off serf misery.

Nigel is back! Just need to get through to him that this is fake but a good start.

SouthernTory

Woodpecker
^ Isn't that the truth! All those fruits and vegetables will do far more good than the toxic filth in that syringe. Risk management is being used as a pretext for the vaccine. But muh safety!

SouthernTory

Woodpecker
Matsufubu I think you are correct is an attempt to break the human spirit and the bonds of community. This is why having faith is so crucial. Once you have faith in our lord then you have something they cannot take.