Coronavirus pandemic is an "economic bailout under cover of a virus"

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Interesting take. I do think however we should take some aspects into account

- you can rebuild a new system from a crash. You have to destroy something before you can build it again. Hence why would they want to save the financial system if they just could let it crash and build it up again fully in their favor. It is more like a controlled crash as I view it, not entire destruction at once but different hits at different times to weaken the structure and take over crucial market segments such as Blackrock is doing while also destroying small business and buying property, all aimed towards one keyword which is centralization
- the people behind this have a way bigger agenda than purely economic. Sure it's an aspect however it goes hand in hand witj the cultural attacks, media control, climate change hoax etc
- if the system crashed in late 2019 they would've had to know way before that time as scenario's that outline this current situation have been written decades ago think of Lockstep in 2010. It can't be oh look the system crashes we set up a take over in 3 months. No this is planned waaaay longer in advance, just think of something like Gates taking over the medical market for 20 years.

Dissimilarty

Banned
Orthodox Inquirer
But the pattern of Empire throughout history suggests that there is this constant drive to forging a single world dominion. Why this constant drive to bring everything under one single banner? And every time, the empire crumbles and fall, yet another rises and tries to do the same thing. Again and again, it ends in total tyranny. Even the great emperors that we know by name had no desire to micromanage men to the degree that degenerate crumbling empires do, they simply just wanted to magnify their own name and make it known that they were the greatest men. But when empires degenerate, they almost always turn to such nasty inversions.

I have to conclude that the NWO is Satan's penultimate dream, to rule all of the world directly from his own throne, to make himself a god that would replace the One True God and rewrite reality to bend to his whims and inversions. Why does one rebel against anything? To eventually supplant it. To rebel is to defy authority above you and desire to place it beneath you. And Satan, as the consummate rebel, therefore seeks to supplant God. The NWO is how he achieves that, to strip God's hand from the world and grip it in his own. As long as there is even one corner of the world where people still worship the Lord or believe in anything good and true, and good comes from the Lord, Satan wants that corner subverted to his own cause.

All history, influenced by Satan, converges toward the NWO.
The alternative perspective that I've come to is that our world, the world of Man, actually and fundamentally operates on the basis of blessings and curses. With the advent of enlightenment rationality and science, we've declared mechanistic-causal relationships as the basis of phenomena and thus created the belief that we can isolate and control history through our knowledge of these relationships, and thus our "freedom" is only limited by our understanding.

Want to survive the pandemic? Two weeks to flatten the curve. Some people still dying? Take the vaccine. Some more people still dying? Take the booster. Vaccine complications? Take the drug that deals with your symptoms. Want more food? Engineer crops to be herbicide resistant. Weeds get herbicide resistant? Develop a harsher chemical. Resistant to that? Develop an even harsher chemical. Want sexual freedom? Remove the mores and norms around marriage. Bastard kids as a consequence? Legalize abortion. Kids and females not having material needs met? Create welfare programs. Welfare programs creating moral hazard? Morality doesn't even exist, you whacko. Want to be free from some "tyrant" king? Rebel on the basis of human liberty. New government more "tyrannical" than the king it replaced? Rebel on the basis of liberty. Ad infinitum.

Because the very definition of "curse" means you cannot outsmart the outcome.

hkhathaj

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I have also heard this idea in summer of 2020 at latest. I think it is an aspect of the plans but this is not the essence of it.

Just imagine: the "elite" who planned the plandemic could save the financial system if they wanted to. The problem of the financial system is that we all owe the "elite" a big sum of money. They are the ones who gave out all that loan and thus they can solve the financial problems if they want to. They could just let go of 30% of all loan and the financial issues would be solved.

It is about grabbing more control over people and implementing a digital prison planet. The financial aspect is minor compared to this goal. Maybe depopulation is also a goal.

They have no financial goal: they have already achieved all they need financially. They have to manage the financial issues so that the system does not collapse before intended but that is just a management issue but not the goal itself.

Edit: since I know about the satanic nature of the "elite" I think that money is never their goal but just a tool for them. Average people think that money is their goal because people can only imagine the concepts that they have themselves. The average man can not understand why would someone want to control every other human. But the average man can imagine someone to want to have money.
Edit2: "Follow the money" is a good advice to track the hierarchy through which something is executed. But that will never reveal the intents behind what is happening.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I've been aware of this since it started back in late August 2019 and early September.

The central banks are going to be the lenders and buyers of last resort which fits nicely with the CBDC that was floated out not so long ago and was a conspiracy for a long while, yet the legacy media announced it a few months ago.

To usher in a new system you must first destroy the old one.

The covid pass can be linked to your digital wallet which can be linked to your social media. Anyone outside that system can be targeted.

Things such as facial recognition is part of it and biometric data too.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
s
I have also heard this idea in summer of 2020 at latest. I think it is an aspect of the plans but this is not the essence of it.

Just imagine: the "elite" who planned the plandemic could save the financial system if they wanted to. The problem of the financial system is that we all owe the "elite" a big sum of money. They are the ones who gave out all that loan and thus they can solve the financial problems if they want to. They could just let go of 30% of all loan and the financial issues would be solved.

It is about grabbing more control over people and implementing a digital prison planet. The financial aspect is minor compared to this goal. Maybe depopulation is also a goal.

They have no financial goal: they have already achieved all they need financially. They have to manage the financial issues so that the system does not collapse before intended but that is just a management issue but not the goal itself.

Edit: since I know about the satanic nature of the "elite" I think that money is never their goal but just a tool for them. Average people think that money is their goal because people can only imagine the concepts that they have themselves. The average man can not understand why would someone want to control every other human. But the average man can imagine someone to want to have money.
Edit2: "Follow the money" is a good advice to track the hierarchy through which something is executed. But that will never reveal the intents behind what is happening.
so the financial overhaul and the Great Reset go hand in hand?

Its not JUST about the financial system but about doing that on the path to ushering in feudalism.