Coronavirus vaccine thread

The only evolution I see in medicine is when it comes to the ability to do surgery and save lives in trauma treatment. There has been tremendous progress there. Anything else is mired in corporate and depopulation obsessed corruption. We don't even have decent nutrition data out - just more propaganda and nonsense added and promoted. I would rather call most preventive and treatment-related medicine a devolution and not an evolution. Even the madness of the food pyramid with the promotion of carbs and seed oils did more damage to the health of humanity than any potentially life-saving surgeries.

As for vaccines - we may find out some day that they were only relatively benign because there were so few of them up until the 1980s. They may be proven to be nothing else but poisonous arsenic injections by which the only thing you prove is that your kid or you are strong enough to survive some poison - you essentially attain nothing else. Might as well give your baby one teaspoon of rat poison and say that only 1 in 1000 is left with severe side effects or killed.
Or it might be the place where we throw the wicked with their wickedness;

To me it seems the "red pill" is quite comfortable! It needs no questioning of vaccines.

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
I just got asked by a friend after showing his these images wether the amount of vaccines increases along with the evolution of medicine
The biggest advancements in medicine are in public health: Sanitary sewer water treatment plants, hand washing and basic sanitation education, underground sewer lines, pollution controls, and though they are heavily distorted, diet and nutrition (vitamins, macronutrients, minerals, etc). The way I have heard it explained is that the health system is like an iceberg. All the doctors, hospitals and nurses are the 10% which is visible, and the 90% which is submerged and has by far the greatest effect is the public health system. Advancements in surgery and prosthetic limbs and all that may help someone individually, but its effect on the entire population is negligible. But the 10% is what everyone things of when they think that medicine is making them safe--not true.

I believe none of the vaccinations are of any benefit and purely designed to limit our life-spans and make us as obedient as possible while we're cruising towards our miserable decease-ridden demise.
That's certainly possible. I haven't looked into vaccines that much but I tend to believe vaccinations for things like yellow fever, Hepatitis, smallpox, and typhoid are beneficial (Note: we only vaccinate certain people for these like travelers to Africa), while a vaccine for the measles or chicken pox is absurd, and probably nefarious. I would actually prefer having chicken pox to having a shot, particularly if I were a kid.

There is a danger in taking an "all or nothing" mentality--if they can prove that there is one single safe vaccine out there, then your argument falls apart. My belief is that most vaccines are useless or harmful, but the theory behind vaccination has some merit and in can be useful in some cases. (Just a theory, maybe it's all BS)

The biggest advancements in medicine are in public health: Sanitary sewer water treatment plants, hand washing and basic sanitation education, underground sewer lines, pollution controls, and though they are heavily distorted, diet and nutrition (vitamins, macronutrients, minerals, etc). The way I have heard it explained is that the health system is like an iceberg. All the doctors, hospitals and nurses are the 10% which is visible, and the 90% which is submerged and has by far the greatest effect is the public health system. Advancements in surgery and prosthetic limbs and all that may help someone individually, but its effect on the entire population is negligible. But the 10% is what everyone things of when they think that medicine is making them safe--not true.

That's certainly possible. I haven't looked into vaccines that much but I tend to believe vaccinations for things like yellow fever, Hepatitis, smallpox, and typhoid are beneficial (Note: we only vaccinate certain people for these like travelers to Africa), while a vaccine for the measles or chicken pox is absurd, and probably nefarious. I would actually prefer having chicken pox to having a shot, particularly if I were a kid.

There is a danger in taking an "all or nothing" mentality--if they can prove that there is one single safe vaccine out there, then your argument falls apart. My belief is that most vaccines are useless or harmful, but the theory behind vaccination has some merit and in can be useful in some cases. (Just a theory, maybe it's all BS)
The danger is the vaccine; not the argument of jabbing up my children when the doctor can't hand me over the ingredients list.
It is absolutely DIABOLICAL to vaccinate your children in my opinion; especially with the truth coming out how these medical practices are absolutely not in our benefit.

Like I said before; I personally know people who have seen their infant family members turn from the healthy and bubble little boys in to a plant without a future and dragging their entire family into the abyss. The cost of taking care of these autists also nowhere near outweighs the potential illness they could have been exposed to. Sure, causation does not imply correlation, but if you're not even allowed to question these obvious red flags then you're just putting your head in the sand.

The agreement we all have on the consumption of food is "the more ingredients it has, the further away you stay from it". But with vaccines we're supposed to just shrug it off cause we don't want to get sick? The irony in this is just mind-blowing.

Nothing personal dude I just had to get this off my chest.

Stats

Robin
Im getting articles pushed to my phone about what all will be needed to distrubute 7.8billion doeses of the "the vaccine'. 800 jumbo jets just to get every one a single dose. its coming

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
The danger is the vaccine
I think we are misunderstanding each other. I am in full agreement that vaccines are dangerous.
However, I do not think that *all* vaccines are necessarily toxic or dangerous.
Maybe they are. Maybe they are not. I have not looked at all vaccines.

Maybe there is a vaccine out there that does not have aluminum or preservatives or formaldyhde in it?
The point is, when you paint with a broad brush: "The danger is vaccines"
Then all someone has to do is find one single "healthy/safe" vaccine. And the claim collapses.
That is the worst possible scenario, because then people will have a false sense of safety and accept vaccines more readily.
Do you believe it is impossible to make a healthy vaccine?

It sets up a straw man that can be overcome, and thus trick more people into getting vaccines.

Be careful of sweeping all/nothing statements, as they are often untrue, and they are used to manipulate the masses.

I think we are misunderstanding each other. I am in full agreement that vaccines are dangerous.
However, I do not think that *all* vaccines are necessarily toxic or dangerous.
Maybe they are. Maybe they are not. I have not looked at all vaccines.

Maybe there is a vaccine out there that does not have aluminum or preservatives or formaldyhde in it?
The point is, when you paint with a broad brush: "The danger is vaccines"
Then all someone has to do is find one single "healthy/safe" vaccine. And the claim collapses.
That is the worst possible scenario, because then people will have a false sense of safety and accept vaccines more readily.
Do you believe it is impossible to make a healthy vaccine?

It sets up a straw man that can be overcome, and thus trick more people into getting vaccines.

Be careful of sweeping all/nothing statements, as they are often untrue, and they are used to manipulate the masses.
I believe vaccines might work, but I have children and where I'm at they do not give you the option to either space out vaccinations or find alternative vaccination from other companies so I'm left with only one way of dealing with this.

No misunderstanding, just a different moment in life.

I do wonder how many guys actually have children here cause it changes things.

MtnMan

Woodpecker
my 12 month little girl has never had a jab of any sort, and she is the pinnacle of health, never been sick in any way. The biggest challenge was teaching my wife about vaccinations. As an RN (before she was a stay at home mom), she has administered many many doses in her career. I had to feed information slowly and let her become intrigued and learn for herself which is something I struggle with. I want to just dump all my information at once, but that isn't very effective. Now my wife is sharing new information about vaccines with me regularly.

I had always been suspicious of the vaccination program, but when my wife got pregnant, I knew I had to step it up and really learn. The more I learned, the more I was shocked about the cover ups of vaccine reactions, the zero liability for manufacturers, and the history of disease that has supposedly been eliminated by vaccination. The entire program is built on a foundation of distorted data, and much of the disease (if not all) that has been "eradicated" by vaccinations was on a huge downfall long before the vaccinations were introduced. Most likely, advancements in sanitary systems, drinking water and the end of horrific child labor in the western world are to credit for the precipitous fall of disease.

Polio is often said to have been eradicated by vaccination, however the is not the true story. Polio was once defined as a very broad spectrum of neurological disorders (one of these was thought to be the natural poliovirus). Incidentally, DDT poisoning produced the exact symptoms that were categorized as polio. DDT was used everywhere, and advertised as completely safe. Mothers even put it on kids sandwiches to keep flies away. Suburban lawns were doused with it. Then, DDT was no longer used, AND polio was now only classified as something that was caused by the natural poliovirus. These two factors alone caused a MASSIVE (and maybe only perceived) drop in polio cases.

Interestingly, there are many places around the world where nearly everyone tests positive for poliovirus, but nobody falls ill with the symptoms of polio.

Much of this information is covered ad nasseam in the book "Dissolving Illusions".

The fact that you are literally not allowed to question the vaccination program one bit should alert you that something is wrong. I have questioned medical doctors, and found they know significantly less about the ingredients and history of vaccinations than I do. They receive very little training in this area, which is no mistake.

The social pressure to vaccinate you children is incredible because no doing so threatens other peoples choices for their own kids. You are most likely guaranteeing you child will not be welcome in public school, and I'm sure there will be many other places you will not be welcome without the new phonyvirus vaccine. This realm is not supposed to be easy, and I feel it is the right choice to keep the evil prick in the form of vaccinations away from your family, even if this means a more difficult time.

Last edited:

Johnnyvee

Pelican
my 12 month little girl has never had a jab of any sort, and she is the pinnacle of health, never been sick in any way. The biggest challenge was teaching my wife about vaccinations. As an RN (before she was a stay at home mom), she has administered many many doses in her career. I had to feed information slowly and let her become intrigued and learn for herself which is something I struggle with. I want to just dump all my information at once, but that isn't very effective. Now my wife is sharing new information about vaccines with me regularly.

I had always been suspicious of the vaccination program, but when my wife got pregnant, I knew I had to step it up and really learn. The more I learned, the more I was shocked about the cover ups of vaccine reactions, the zero liability for manufacturers, and the history of disease that has supposedly been eliminated by vaccination. The entire program is built on a foundation of distorted data, and much of the disease (if not all) that has been "eradicated" by vaccinations was on a huge downfall long before the vaccinations were introduced. Most likely, advancements in sanitary systems, drinking water and the end of horrific child labor in the western world are to credit for the precipitous fall of disease.

Polio is often said to have been eradicated by vaccination, however the is not the true story. Polio was once defined as a very broad spectrum of neurological disorders (one of these was thought to be the natural poliovirus). Incidentally, DDT poisoning produced the exact symptoms that were categorized as polio. DDT was used everywhere, and advertised as completely safe. Mothers even put it on kids sandwiches to keep flies away. Suburban lawns were doused with it. Then, DDT was no longer used, AND polio was now only classified as something that was caused by the natural poliovirus. These two factors alone caused a MASSIVE (and maybe only perceived) drop in polio cases.

Interestingly, there are many places around the world where nearly everyone tests positive for poliovirus, but nobody falls ill with the symptoms of polio.

Much of this information is covered ad nasseam in the book "Dissolving Illusions".

The fact that you are literally not allowed to question the vaccination program one bit should alert you that something is wrong. I have questioned medical doctors, and found they know significantly less about the ingredients and history of vaccinations than I do. They receive very little training in this area, which is no mistake.

The social pressure to vaccinate you children is incredible because no doing so threatens other peoples choices for their own kids. You are most likely guaranteeing you child will not be welcome in public school, and I'm sure there will be many other places you will not be welcome without the new phonyvirus vaccine. This realm is not supposed to be easy, and I feel it is the right choice to keep the evil prick in the form of vaccinations away from your family, even if this means a more difficult time.
Some great points there! You also have to consider that the mass vaccination programs in Europe and in the US occurred in tandem with massive improvements in urban health and hygiene. (Also to some extent there where dietary improvements also.) In this context it`s not that clear whether the main effect was that of immunization/vaccination, or improved immunity due to the other measures enacted.

I tend to think, seen in the context of all the vaccination programs in Africa and other challenged parts of the world, that never seem to yield long term resolution to the disease problems, and the mass pandemics seen in middle-age and developing Europe and the equivalent urban Americas, as well as all that is known about the nature of good immune function in the relation to sanitation and diet etc. that it was in fact the other measures undertaken that had the primary effect of eradicating these pandemics. Healthy individuals can still be infected with the black death virus (or it`s close relative strains) or the Spanish flu bug etc. and suffer little to no consequences. So it`s more likely that it was the extremely poor and challenging conditions that many lived under that suppressed their immune function, and led to serious disease and death. Just as with Covid in a lot of ways, it`s the old and sick that are at risk really.

andy dufresne

Woodpecker
Well, I don't know what to say.

I was certain that taking the vaccine would be bad.

After reading this possibility, now I'm not so sure.

TLDR: The vaccine is part of game theory and elites are counting on you NOT to take the vaccine.View attachment 25225
I actually didn't intend to upvote your post.

This theory is implausible. Here's why.

80% of the dolts will take the vaccine. That's a given. If what you are stating is true and the Vaccine is for a new virus then herd immunity will happen for that virus. Then whatever they have cooked up can't spread.

Also if round 2 really is bad and deadly then people will get the original Vax and be immune.

I just don't see them playing this type of game when so many goobers are willing to get shot up already.

Mr.User

I wil not put the vaccine and I dont care.

I know most of the people cannot speak spanish, but even if 1% will understand it would have an effect:

Basically the vaccine how it is done will lead to sterilization.

Johnnyvee

Pelican
Well, I don't know what to say.

I was certain that taking the vaccine would be bad.

After reading this possibility, now I'm not so sure.

TLDR: The vaccine is part of game theory and elites are counting on you NOT to take the vaccine.View attachment 25225
This supposed bio-lab/biologist/lab technician can`t spell protein correctly. If it was one time, but he fails every time in the whole write-up. I normally wouldn`t mention things like that, since I don`t like to be an asshole, but in this case I think it`s fishy. Also, most people will take the vaccine anyway, so the theory it`s not very sound. If they start writing about potential sides every day in the media I would be more inclined to believe it.

Zoso

Woodpecker
In order to achieve their goals, they dont need any 'real-virus'-related vax due to, first of all, there is any lethal virus at all that they are fighting with.

Most people is going to take the vax.

Assuming already that this vax is actually poison or part of the massive sterilization, my only concern is if goverments make them mandatory for all with no exemptions.

No vaccine can save you from some made up disease, and no other virus either. Sanitation, immune system defense, genetics, and oxidative stress, three out of these four things you have direct control over (well not so much oxidative stress in a city) and will guarantee your survival from any boogeyman bug that gets (((released))). In all truth we are all running around like chickens without a head, going nowhere, and the absurdity of it all I find amusing at my high points, and despairing at my low points. Whether it is shilled for or not, do not take it as there is clearly something going on where the system is trying to either extract genetic data from people (a la swabs, blood tests, etc) or input something genetic into people (so they can be sure of what is inside people). A GMO bomb that will disrupt your dna is highly likely, or most likely to just devastate your immune system and leave you sickened. The anon poster got it right that they don't want to do work, but they don't want most of us still breathing at the end of the day.

fokker

Pelican

fokker

Pelican
Anatoly Karlin has volunteered to test Sputnik V:

fokker

Pelican
Another AstraZeneca volunteer has come down with transverse myelitis, and AZ are absolving their poison of any responsibility, saying the volunteer had a "pRE-eXIsTIng ConDITioN":

At this stage, I'm hoping Clive Palmer can secure 500 000-1 million doses of Sputnik V for Australia.

Another AstraZeneca volunteer has come down with transverse myelitis, and AZ are absolving their poison of any responsibility, saying the volunteer had a "pRE-eXIsTIng ConDITioN":

At this stage, I'm hoping Clive Palmer can secure 500 000-1 million doses of Sputnik V for Australia.
Pre-existing conditions? Didn't they vanish since COVID-19? So now they're reintroduced again?