Coronavirus vaccine thread

Pelern

Pigeon
Product Monograph for Pfizer mRNA

Product Monograph for Moderna mRNA

Some notes :

7.1.1 Pregnant Women The safety and efficacy of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine in pregnant women have not yet been established.

7.1.2 Breast-feeding It is unknown whether Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine is excreted in human milk. A risk to the newborns/infants cannot be excluded.

7.1.3 Pediatrics The safety and efficacy of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine in children under 16 years of age have not yet been established.

Carcinogenicity: Carcinogenic potential was not assessed, as carcinogenicity studies were not considered relevant to this vaccine.

Genotoxicity: Genotoxic potential was not assessed, as genotoxicity studies were not considered relevant to this vaccine.

Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology: Reproduction and developmental toxicology studies in animals have not been completed.

integrated

Sparrow
While the deaths after the vaccines keep on happening, they are certainly not the end-goal. It's just that the vaxx is one of the stronger flu vaxxes out there.

8 out of 31 of nursing home patients die after the vaxx. Wasn't the vaxx done to save them? It's hilarious really since the vaxx is super-deadly for the very people who are supposedly endangered by the vaxx. Guess the double-vaccinated 130000 Bergamo elderly had nothing to do with any adverse reactions....

CDC-mRNA-Deaths-2.12.21.jpg

Ultimately it's not about those deaths even if some are instant and concern young people.

This doc thinks it will rather hit fertility:

I think so too - Dr. Yeardon has been stating the same.
It's insane, isn't it?

We've taken all these actions - lockdown, social distancing, mask-wearing, etc. - to save the elderly and vulnerable, yet the supposed "cure" is causing them to drop dead.

r3d

Sparrow
The crowd at Australian Open boo the president of Tennis Australia after she praises vaccines in a speech

That makes me so happy.

So does Mr. McCrackheads wailing about booing being 'unaustralian'. Sorry, pal. Giving your government puppets a reality check as they're trying to use a sporting event to advertise untested pharma products sounds very Australian to me. The right kind of Australian anyway.

Merkel said a couple of days ago that 'The pandemic will only end when every person on the planet is vaccinated, because the virus will keep mutating if we don't. That's why everybody has to get it.'

People need to understand that the killervirus hoax will only end when the corrupt politicians responsible for it start getting arrested and put on trial in a court of law.

People need to understand that the killervirus hoax will only end when the corrupt politicians responsible for it start getting arrested and put on trial in a court of law.
Agreed yet, non of our liberties or freedoms were ever initiated in a “court of law”.

Once you understand that you’ll understand what will eventually be done.

Prepare accordingly.

Save your genetics. Find a girl who hasn't been jabbed, if she is lying to you and you have kids with her the outcome will be either: no pregnancy, gay spiteful mutants, horribly disfigured, or permanent brain damage in the child. All while pedo gates and ilk are laughing their asses off. All these people taking the jab are lost souls, and have made their choice to turn their back on God. Perhaps some mercy will be granted for those who truly could not avoid it and were forced to take it (prisoners, invalid elderly, small children) but for the rest, they're screwed. Satanic dna is now flowing through their veins.

britguy88

Pigeon
And there you have it, it's not about getting a covd vaccine, it's about getting the vaccine program, you have to get a vaccine shot every time you leave the UK. And you know this kind of faggotry will be mirrored by the other five eyes and western nations...

Another justification for leaving the UK for Portugal. I should avoid this BS as there are no internal borders to other EU countries, so will still have some freedom to travel to other countries.

acco

Kingfisher
https://www.projectveritas.com/vide...akes-anti-vax-stance-in-violation-of-his-own/

In a video leaked by a Facebook insider, Mark Zuckerberg admits that COVID-19 vaccines will alter your DNA and that the long-term effects of these vaccines are uncertain. and that the long-term effects of these vaccines are uncertain.

According to the announcement Facebook made last week, they are "expanding their [efforts] to address false claims on Facebook and Instagram about COVID-19, COVID-19 vaccines, and vaccines in general during the pandemic."
Facebook also confirmed that it will remove claims that vaccines alter people's DNA.

According to a video (see above) sent to Project Veritas by a Facebook insider, Mark Zuckerberg can be seen contradicting his own policy regarding COVID-19 vaccines.

Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO said in July 2020:

"But I just want to make sure that I share some caution about this [vaccine] because we just don't know the long-term side effects when we're basically changing people's DNA and RNA...basically the ability to produce these antibodies and whether that's going to cause other mutations or other risks. So, there's work to be done on both avenues of vaccine development."

r3d

Sparrow
I just had another thought on the 'moral imperative' argument for the vaxx:

We already know the risk factors of deadly covid:

Smoking, diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, liver & kidney damage. In short: Conditions that are 90% your fault.

So now healthy young men and women should be experimented on with gene therapy, to protect people who knowingly ran their immune system into the ground for decades?

That is the most immoral thing I have ever heard.

RomikJan

Sparrow
Keep seeing posts of these dummies and their vax cards, and all the recent ones also state that they had to drive over 8 hours and it was totally worth it. Thats like doing the extra work to harm yourself. Like digging your own grave. Wont be surprised if some of these idiots wont even be able to drive back or even get into an accident on drive back.

Saw one today where someones wife thanked their husband for driving them 6 hours away and 6 hours back to get it. Made me really sad to even think about it, who in the right mind would take a loved one. If they wanted to really get it and would not listen to me, then I would tell them to find another ride and that I wont be the one driving you .