Coronavirus vaccine thread

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Bill Gates is back in the news again. This time, he appeared on "Fox News Sunday" over the weekend.

Comments are turned off, but video shows 1K Likes vs 8.4K Dislikes.

Bill Gates says he's 'optimistic' pandemic 'won't last indefinitely' in 'Fox News Sunday' interview, lauds vaccine progress
Microsoft founder Bill Gates said in an exclusive "Fox News Sunday" interview that he believes the United States will be able to get back to normal life around summer 2021 due to progress made on vaccines and he's "optimistic" the coronavirus pandemic "won't last indefinitely" -- although he also panned President Trump's handling of the health crisis and said the coronavirus caused "huge setbacks" in human progress in poorer countries.

Gates' interview with host Chris Wallace came as the tech titan's charitable foundation is giving $650 million to fight the disease, which is the largest commitment by any independent foundation. Gates told Wallace that much of that money is going toward ensuring that once vaccines are approved, they are able to be manufactured for poor countries as well as more developed countries like the United States.

Gates said that during the coronavirus pandemic, vaccination rates have dropped by 14% in developing countries, erasing 20 years of progress, and that for the first time in years "extreme poverty" is increasing, causing ill-effects on education, mental health, and other indicators that he said is "much greater than I expected."

Gates said he expects vaccine approvals to come by early 2021, as White House Coronavirus Task Force member Dr. Anthony Fauci and many others in the government said is a realistic timeline at the rate trials are currently moving. If that is the case, Gates said, "then by next summer the U.S. will be starting to go back to normal. And by the end of the year, our activities can be fairly normal, if we’re also helping these other countries."

He added: "The end of the epidemic, best case is probably 2022. But during 2021, the numbers, we should be able to drive them down, if we take the global approach. So, you know, thank goodness vaccine technology was there, that the funding came up, that the companies put their best people on it. That’s why I’m optimistic this won’t last indefinitely."

Fauci and others have said the major challenge on vaccines goes beyond just having a safe and effective vaccine, and Gates said there could be "three or four" safe and effective formulas that get Food and Drug Administration approval. The government and vaccine-makers will have to mass-manufacture vaccine doses and distribute them widely, making decisions along the way about who gets doses first. Gates said he is disappointed in the United States for not putting in efforts to make and distribute vaccines in poorer countries.

"The place the U.S. has not shown up is in this issue of helping to buy the vaccine for these developing countries," he said. "Now, that vehicle doesn’t look like it’ll come to fruition. You know, so maybe the continuing resolution -- you know, we’re hoping to get that organized."

Gates added, once vaccines are proven: "[T]he challenge will be, OK, how do you allocate it? The way to answer that challenge is just to get so much volume that you’re not having to make really terrible tradeoffs. You know... if you distribute equitably, you have half as many deaths than if you just give to -- only to the rich."

Last edited:

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I'm reading this thread and I'm a bit disappointed that people even on this forum are discussing this vaccine like it might be a viable option. Anyone who thinks this way needs to get out of Kill Gates paradigm real quick.

NO FUTURE VACCINE IS A SOLUTION TO ANYTHING. No matter what happens.

It's all a pretext to poison people with whatever these agents of Satan have come up with. Erase from your head once and for all a connection between words 'vaccine' and 'cure' and replace it permanently with 'vaccine' and 'poison'. No discussion about the vaccine is needed. Just say flat out 'NO'.

Last edited:

Zoso

Woodpecker
I'm reading this thread and I'm a bit disappointed that people even on this forum are discussing this vaccine like it might be a viable option. Anyone who thinks this way needs to get out of Kill Gates paradigm real quick.

It's all a pretext to poison people with whatever these agents of Satan have come up with. Erase from your head once and for all a connection between words 'vaccine' and 'cure' and replace it permanently with 'vaccine' and 'poison'. No discussion about the vaccine is needed. Just say flat out 'NO'.
Absolutely.

My actual concern is how to react if the vax becomes mandatory by goverment.

Having even a minimal hope in a future vaccine means not understanding the global agenda behind it. They are just silent war weapons.

MtnMan

Woodpecker

I cannot like this enough times.

I'll assume most of you know the score on hydrogel, mRNA and DNA 'scissors' technologies, microdot tattoo, and luciferase (see Patent # 060606) technologies, among other nefarious potential technologies in the Covid19 vaccine.

The bottom line is that no one calling themselves by The Name of Christ (Yashua, or Jesus as most know Him, The Son of The Most High, The God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob) should even consider taking it. No matter what. That means you take a bullet to the head first; let satan send you into heaven and you will be received warmly by your Savior as long as you believe in Him.

DanielH

Woodpecker
The bottom line is that no one calling themselves by The Name of Christ (Yashua, or Jesus as most know Him, The Son of The Most High, The God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob) should even consider taking it. No matter what. That means you take a bullet to the head first; let satan send you into heaven and you will be received warmly by your Savior as long as you believe in Him.
Agreed. Altering your DNA out of fear of a disease sounds like an insult to God to me. Same reason I wouldn't have plastic surgery, but this is even crazier.

This 'expert' should of cold-shouldered the reporters here. Its only been about now nine months since the almighty Germ makes itself known. Reinfection better damn well be rare, don't you think?

It apparently happens though...

Check scientific articles in January 2021 and see if reinfection is really so rare after all. If its as common as the rest of the colds and flus, then that's a major blow to the vax. There's supposed to be major hoopla over UPS and the military gearing up to deliver the first round of this shit. Are they going to start doing that annually?

andy dufresne

Kingfisher

This 'expert' should of cold-shouldered the reporters here. Its only been about now nine months since the almighty Germ makes itself known. Reinfection better damn well be rare, don't you think?

It apparently happens though...

Check scientific articles in January 2021 and see if reinfection is really so rare after all. If its as common as the rest of the colds and flus, then that's a major blow to the vax. There's supposed to be major hoopla over UPS and the military gearing up to deliver the first round of this shit. Are they going to start doing that annually?

If you watch Gates' videos the answer is yes. He wants to constantly pump us full of his wonder-serum.

STG

Robin
There are NO safe vaccines.

I used to think the "anti-vaxxers" were crazy people until I read a couple of books by one of the virologists who was on the team that discovered HIV in 1980.

Long story short, combining animal tissues with human tissues to create vaccines leads to people becoming infected with animal retroviruses and the possible combination of animal retroviruses with human retroviruses.

Ebola didn't appear until the polio vaccination program began in Africa.

Vaccines also contain human cells from aborted fetuses. The long term effects of injecting a child with foreign human DNA are not completely known.

The Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) vaccine is a common vaccine given to children. In 1995 it was discovered that this vaccine tested positive for reverse transcriptase which means there are live retroviruses present in the vaccine. These are the vaccines injected into young children with developing immune systems.

This is worth your time to learn about especially if you have children that are going to be vaccinated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Childhood_Vaccine_Injury_Act

Plague of Corruption: Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science

Plague: One Scientist's Intrepid Search for the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Autism, and Other Diseases

NoFunInAus

Woodpecker
There are NO safe vaccines.

I used to think the "anti-vaxxers" were crazy people until I read a couple of books by one of the virologists who was on the team that discovered HIV in 1980.

Long story short, combining animal tissues with human tissues to create vaccines leads to people becoming infected with animal retroviruses and the possible combination of animal retroviruses with human retroviruses.

Ebola didn't appear until the polio vaccination program began in Africa.

Vaccines also contain human cells from aborted fetuses. The long term effects of injecting a child with foreign human DNA are not completely known.

The Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) vaccine is a common vaccine given to children. In 1995 it was discovered that this vaccine tested positive for reverse transcriptase which means there are live retroviruses present in the vaccine. These are the vaccines injected into young children with developing immune systems.

This is worth your time to learn about especially if you have children that are going to be vaccinated.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Childhood_Vaccine_Injury_Act

Plague of Corruption: Restoring Faith in the Promise of Science

Plague: One Scientist's Intrepid Search for the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS), Autism, and Other Diseases

Not sure if I understand you. Why NOT vaccinate your kids? It costs my family loads of money due to the illegal and disgusting "no jab no pay" system here but I now understand after lots of research that vaccines are actually here to make your kids sick. Not to prevent them from getting sick. It's pure poison, that's all.

STG

Robin
The vaccines have tested positive for reverse transcriptase, meaning there are retroviruses present.

Nobody knows what all the retroviruses do to health.

Vaccines made with cow cells introduced a bovine retrovirus into people, which started showing up in infected breast cancer cells.

A mouse retrovirus was found in prostate cancer cells in humans.

Its very possible that the diseases of today that are incurable are the end result of these retroviruses, just like how HIV eventually leads to AIDs.

STG

Robin
Not sure if I understand you. Why NOT vaccinate your kids? It costs my family loads of money due to the illegal and disgusting "no jab no pay" system here but I now understand after lots of research that vaccines are actually here to make your kids sick. Not to prevent them from getting sick. It's pure poison, that's all.

Simian virus 40 was injected into people because monkey kidney cells were used to make the vaccine.

Retroviruses in the vaccine may take decades for the damage to health to become visible. By then, it could be considered the "diseases of the aging".

Half the people infected with HIV develop AIDS 10 years later without anti retro-viral therapy. Is it that much of a leap to speculate a retrovirus may exist which eventually causes Alzheimer's decades later?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC452549/

History of SV40 Contamination of Polio Vaccines
The discovery of the polyomavirus SV40, as well as its introduction as a pathogen into the human population, was tied to the development and worldwide distribution of early forms of the polio vaccine (13, 95, 111, 123). Inactivated (Salk) and early live attenuated (Sabin) forms of polio vaccines were inadvertently contaminated with SV40 (95, 97, 111). In addition, different adenovirus vaccines distributed to some U.S. military personnel from 1961 to 1965 also contained SV40 (64). The viral contamination occurred because these early vaccines were prepared in primary cultures of kidney cells derived from rhesus monkeys, which are often naturally infected with SV40 (13, 95, 111). Infectious SV40 survived the vaccine inactivation treatments, and conservative estimates indicate that up to 30 million people (children and adults) in the United States may have been exposed to live SV40 from 1955 through 1963 when administered potentially contaminated polio vaccines (95, 111). Millions of people worldwide were also potentially exposed to SV40 because contaminated polio vaccines were distributed and used in many countries (85, 123). These data led the Institute of Medicine to conclude that “the biological evidence is of moderate strength that SV40 exposure from the polio vaccine is related to SV40 infection in humans” (111).

king bast

Woodpecker

In what way does it cost you? My kids have never been vaccinated for anything, and the worst that has happened is that we've had to fill out a few forms.

Louis IX

Pelican
I got it all figured out.
I will just say that I am a trans , converted to Islam , and I cannot take the vaccine because it was developed by more men than women and more white privileged heterosexuals than members of the vibrant diversity.

I will be safe at least with this excuse.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

^ ====================
Volunteers in Moderna's and Pfizer's coronavirus vaccine trials describe miserable side effects including high fevers, chills and body aches that left them bed-ridden for a day - but insist 'people should still get the vaccine' when it is approved

Coronavirus vaccines might leave us laid up for a day with headaches, fevers, sore muscles, shivering chills and no energy, participants in trials for Moderna's and Pfizer's shots told CNBC.

But the side effects will be worth it, and fade after a day, they added.

Vaccines of all kinds commonly come with side effects - some more unpleasant than others.

Luke Hutchinsons, 44, was prepared for that possibility after signing up to help test whether Moderna's shot worked, safely.

He felt a bit less than 100 percent for a few days after the first dose but eight hours after his second dose on September 15, the healthy computational biologist was too weak to leave bed, running a high fever and writhing with pain and shivers.

It even got harder for Hutchinson to breathe. The experimental COVID-19 vaccine left him feeling like he'd contracted the virus it was meant to protect him against.

He wasn't the only one. CNBC spoke to two other participants in the Moderna trial and two enrolled in Pfizer's vaccine trial, all of whom reported intense - but thankfully brief - side effects.

In addition to their side effects, the vaccine testers share the opinion that most people should still get a COVID-19 vaccine, once one has been approved.

They also have some advice for the vaccine makers: warn people what they are in for after getting their shots.

'If this proves to work, people are going to have to toughen up,' another Moderna trial participant told CNBC.

'The first dose is no big deal. And then the second dose will definitely put you down for the day for sure....You will need to take a day off after the second dose,' added the North Carolina woman, who is in her 50s.

Some Excedrin carried her through the worst of her side effects.

She also spoke to other participants via Facebook that described arm pain similar to what's expected after a tetanus shot.

Hutchinson described feeling like he had a 'goose egg' on his shoulder at the site of the second injection.

He shivered so violently through the tormented night after the shot that he cracked one of his teeth.

Hutchinson described his experience as 'full-blown COVID-19 symptoms.'

But 12 hours later, it all stopped. His temperature returned to normal, the aches and pains subsided. He was his energetic self again.

A Maryland participant in Moderna's trial in his 20s spent a similarly unpleasant night wrestling with a fever and chills after his second dose.

He called Moderna, which responded quickly to tell him to report the symptoms via an app.

'I wasn’t sure if I needed to go to the hospital or not because 104 is pretty high,' he told CNBC.

'But other than that, it’s been fine.'

The participants in the Pfizer trial did not elaborate on their experiences, but had similar symptoms, according to CNBC.

So far, data from Moderna's and Pfizer's vaccine trials have suggested they do trigger the production of antibodies against coronavirus, and are safe.

According to their published studies on the shots, volunteers who develop side effects are the minority, and the side effects they do develop are mild,or moderate.

They describe similar symptoms to those reported by the volunteers, but without first-hand details, the side effects sound on paper much less noticeable than they do when recounted by people who went through them.

But other trial participants - including older ones - have also come forward saying they have had no side effects.

Moderna's coronavirus vaccine triggered a strong antibody response in older adults, and only triggered 'severe' side effects in two volunteers, recently published data from the firm's phase 2 testing showed.

Two doses of the shot were given to each of about 40 volunteers, ages 56 to 70 and older.

All of the patients enrolled to the the study developed 'neutralizing' antibodies to coronavirus - the kinds of immune cells thought to be most capable of shutting down the virus and stopping it from infecting our cells.

About 80 percent of people who have died of coronavirus are older, making the safety of any vaccines against COVID-19 in aging populations paramount.

The 'severe' side effects included loss of appetite, fatigue that lasted days, and a high fever - which is particularly dangerous in older people.

With the election just over a month away, and President Trump promoting the possibility of a vaccine being given emergency approval by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), concerns are rising over the safety of COVID-19 shots.

Companies and public health experts are on high alert after AstraZeneca's trial was paused after a participant developed a dangerous spinal cord problem after getting the shot.

Now, as the trials near their ends, the scientists conducting them, people participating in them, and officials examining the data from the tests are walking a fine line between being careful to ensure the safety of a shot, and to ensure that people will take it.

'If it gets approved, I still think a lot of people should get the vaccine,' said a participant in Pfizer's trial.

'And I hope that all the side effects are made clear upfront.'
====================

No thanks. I won't take the vaccination.

Last edited: