Coronavirus vaccine thread

acco

Woodpecker
Anatoly Karlin has volunteered to test Sputnik V:

Are there any side effects of Sputnik V?
I am not aware of any.

www.rt.com/search?q=Sputnik+v+vaccine

acco

Woodpecker
Bishop Schneider told LifeSite should there be a mandatory global vaccine for coronavirus derived from cell lines from aborted babies, “then we will enter into the time of the Apocalypse.”

He explained it this way. He said:

Maybe I’m wrong, but I have the suspicion that partly this COVID situation was created not only to implement a new dictatorship and control of the population, but in some way to legalize abortion globally – the killing of unborn babies – so that the entire planet will be collaborating in the process of killing babies through the vaccine which will use parts of aborted babies. The vaccine will be imposed and obligatory – so that you cannot work, travel, go to school without it, obliging the entire population to receive the vaccine, but the only vaccine will be that made with cells from aborted babies. Perhaps they will not accept other vaccines, and they will lie, saying that these are not effective, that the only effective vaccine will be from aborted babies. I am not affirming now that this will happen, but it is my suspicion: it appears to me realistic that this could come. This is for me the last step of Satanism: that Satan and the world government – ultimately the masonic world government – will oblige all, even the Church, to accept abortion in this way. And therefore we must resist very strongly against this, if it comes. We must even accept to be martyrs.

full story

acco

Woodpecker
Darpa implantable computer chip to detect Covid19:

An excerpt:

Hydrogel is a nanotechnology whose inventor early on boasted that “If [it] pans out, with approval from FDA, then consumers could get the sensors implanted in their core to measure their levels of glucose, oxygen, and lactate.” This contact lens-like material requires a special injector to be introduced under the skin where it can transmit light-based digital signals through a wireless network like 5G.

Once firmly implanted inside the body, human cells are at the mercy of any mRNA program delivered via this substrate, unleashing a nightmare of possibilities.
It is, perhaps, the first true step towards full-on transhumanism; a “philosophy” that is in vogue with many powerful and influential people, such as Google’s Ray Kurzweil and Eric Schmidt and whose proponents see the fusion of technology and biology as an inevitable consequence of human progress.

Moolooman

So the latest Johnson and Johnson trial has been halted. Sure, the official line is ‘an over abundance of caution’. It might be worth keeping in mind that they have about 500 billion reasons to produce a successful vaccine, them voluntarily stopping their trial is pretty significant in the scale of things.

So the latest Johnson and Johnson trial has been halted. Sure, the official line is ‘an over abundance of caution’. It might be worth keeping in mind that they have about 500 billion reasons to produce a successful vaccine, them voluntarily stopping their trial is pretty significant in the scale of things.
It's all by design; everything is with these sociopaths. "oh see we went through all these rigorous tests to get you the saaafest vaxx of them all! we would never push poison on you ok!"

So far every vaccine manufacturer has halted tests for “reasons” shortly after receiving billions in tax payer funded money. This whole vaccine thing is nothing but a bold faced transfer of wealth

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Darpa implantable computer chip to detect Covid19:

Every reason is good to take the chip and be under total surveillance. A chip that measures your vitals is even better - it will protect you from the evil covid. I am sure that the test performed by a microchip will be highly reliable when the normal ones are worth dogshit.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher

Roll up your arms for multiple doses. Frankly I believe that the doses will be eternal as long as they are in charge. They will demand constant relentless vaccination for you, because they will claim that the virus will otherwise make a comeback and they can count once again those bullshit cases that tests for God knows what. How wonderful that is.....

Record deaths around the world indeed - the world did not even notice that there is a pandemic at least when it comes down to actual deaths:

EihMPRrVgAAoeOW (1).jpg

I don't see any massive deaths starting in feb-march. But hey - you can wear your shitty masks and take your toxic vaccines until the end of the rule of Gates and co.