Coronavirus vaccine thread

homersheineken

Woodpecker

Roll up your arms for multiple doses. Frankly I believe that the doses will be eternal as long as they are in charge. They will demand constant relentless vaccination for you, because they will claim that the virus will otherwise make a comeback and they can count once again those bullshit cases that tests for God knows what. How wonderful that is.....

Record deaths around the world indeed - the world did not even notice that there is a pandemic at least when it comes down to actual deaths:

View attachment 25960

I don't see any massive deaths starting in feb-march. But hey - you can wear your shitty masks and take your toxic vaccines until the end of the rule of Gates and co.
I've seen this and similar graphs. Do you have a source for the data?

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
Ivan Debono - data scientist from the university of Paris seems to have compiled the graph. It would just take a few days of data collecting for someone who is interested in it.

World population has been growing anyway without change and Sweden - let's see what Sweden is doing:

The school officials are woke and likely scared by the media - not allowing videos of 'old normal' schools to be shown to the world while many others are suffocating, social distancing and getting their fear-messages behind plastic screens.

Superman in our times would be busy massacring those psychopaths ripping heads and he would have to wipe the slate clean. Covid has shown clearly how far they are willing to go. If they are ready to do this, then they will kill you given the chance, they will enslave you, they will torture your children in front of you for fun.

So what have the previous vaccines already done to us eh? I mean they openly flaunt that this is going to change our DNA and that they will make you take a chip to monitor "your health", make it mandatory or you won't be allowed to fly, have public shaming campaigns operative to shame dissent, paid by the dissent! And you think this is about saving us!? (from what) Why is this vaccine so different from the other ones?

People need to rethink their entire existence.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Facebook says it will finally ban anti-vaccination ads

Facebook said Tuesday it is launching a new global policy that bans ads that discourage people from getting vaccines. The company previously had a policy against vaccine hoaxes that were publicly identified by global health organizations.

“Now, if an ad explicitly discourages someone from getting a vaccine, we’ll reject it,” the company’s head of health, Kang-Xing Jin, and its director of product management, Rob Leathern, said in a blog post Tuesday.

The new ban comes amid a series of policy changes announced by the company to rid its social networks of problematic content it had previously been hesitant to remove. This includes a ban on Holocaust denialism announced earlier this week, a prohibition on pages and groups espousing the QAnon conspiracy theory last week, a temporary ban on political ads following the Nov. 3 U.S. election, a ban last month on any ads that seek to delegitimize the results of the U.S. election, and a decision last month to stop the spread of groups on its social network that focus on giving users health advice.

Facebook will still allow ads that advocate against government policies around vaccines, including the Covid-19 vaccine.

For instance, Facebook said it would allow ads like the ones a state delegate candidate in Virginia launched in August, which included the language “STOP FORCED CORONAVIRUS VACCINATIONS! ... All medications have risks, and we believe discussion alone of mandating a vaccine before it’s released, without knowing if there’s long term side effects, is both premature and dangerous.”

However, ads that explicitly discourage vaccines -- including portraying them as ineffective or unsafe, among other things -- will be banned.

“If an ad that advocates for/against legislation or government policies explicitly discourages a vaccine, it will be rejected,” a spokesperson wrote CNBC. “That includes portraying vaccines as useless, ineffective, unsafe or unhealthy, describing the diseases vaccines are created for as harmless, or the ingredients in vaccines as harmful or deadly.”

The blog post also outlined the platform’s plans to direct people with general information about the flu vaccine and how to get it, using its “Preventive Health” tool.

It also said it’s working with the World Health Organization and UNICEF “on public health messaging campaigns to increase immunization rates.”

However, at least one researcher suggested Facebook’s move is a case of too little, too late.

“I think a lot vaccine [hesitancy] researchers know the potential that Facebook has to promote vaccine hesitancy,” said Kolina Koltai, a vaccine researcher at the Center for an Informed Public at the University of Washington.

“This is one step in the correct direction but still there is much work to be done to correct the damage that has already been done.” Moreover, Koltai pointed out that there’s still a lot of vaccine-hesitant content in groups and pages.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Cross post from the Trump thread.

Trump Says He Won't Force Americans To Take COVID-19 Vaccine

It's not every day that President Trump outflanks his progressive critics on the issue of 'consent'.

But according to some recent comments from the president, skeptics worried about the prospect of mandatory vaccination orders in the US and in the UK have rallied to voice their opposition.

But if President Trump is reelected, Americans who are concerned about what some 'experts' have characterized as a 'rushed' approval process for the COVID-19 vaccine won't need to worry about being forced to accept the vaccine and vaccinate their children. Because President Trump says he will not issue a mandate requiring that individuals receive the coronavirus vaccine once one becomes widely available.

While Trump claimed that "essential workers" and "older people" would take priority, the president made a brief detour detour during the interview with Fox's Stuart Varney that he won't require vaccinations because "some people feel very strongly" about the issue, Trump said.

Bill Gates, who insists that everyone - all 7+ billion humans on the planet - must be vaccinated to completely stamp out the virus and reduce its incidence to "zero".

"I don’t believe I’d ever do a mandated vaccine,” the president told Fox’s Stuart Varney. “I just don’t think I would do that, where you have to have it, because there are some people who feel very strong about that whole situation," Trump said.

Polls suggest roughly 50% of Americans would decline to take a COVID-19 vaccine, regardless of the developer, due to concerns about the approval process, which Bill Gates himself once denounced as potentially corrupt, blaming President Trump's insistence on approving a vaccine before election day.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Dollar Vigilante showed a clip where Trump promised that he will deploy the military to distribute the vaccine. So he gave out contradicting promises.

Zoso

Woodpecker
I've seen a Bolsonaro's post saying that he can't make vaxs mandatory.

Do you know if it will be mandatory in Russia?

Johnny Rico

Woodpecker
Convenient how the REAL ID in the US is going to become compulsory next year. I don't think we're at the point of being chipped but an ID that digitally stores your slave status? Yep.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Dollar Vigilante showed a clip where Trump promised that he will deploy the military to distribute the vaccine. So he gave out contradicting promises.
When Trump first took office, he was planning to have RFK Jr. to lead the vaccine safety commission group. Since then, RFK Jr. said the White House never got back to him. Guess who stopped and lobbied POTUS for vaccinations support over RFK. Jr.?

Oz.

Pelican
Brazilian volunteer in AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine trial dies - Aljazeera link.

Brazil’s National Health Surveillance Agency (ANVISA) said on Wednesday that a volunteer in a clinical trial of the COVID-19 vaccine developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University has died, stating it had received data from an investigation into the matter.

The regulator said testing of the vaccine would continue after the volunteer’s death. It provided no further details, citing the medical confidentiality of those involved in trials.
:rolleyes: