Coronavirus vaccine thread

MajorStyles

Pelican
If you ran this whole vaccine charade past a heinous serial killer (Bundy, Ridgway, Dahmer, etc) they would probably say, "Nah man....that's waaaayy too evil for me." Because serial killers are generally targeting one type of person: young women, men, etc. But these vaccinators are trying to genocide millions (if not billions) of people.

It's too diabolic to even comprehend.

Bird

Pelican
UK: 191,832 individual adverse events, including blindness and deafness, reported after receiving mRNA COVID vaccines

Both Pfizer/BioNTech's and Oxford/AstraZeneca's mRNA COVID vaccines were provisionally licensed by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the UK, the former in mid-December 2020 and the latter in early January 2021.

Since then, a total of 191,832 individual adverse events or adverse reactions with varying degrees of injury have been reported under the Yellow Card system.

Of the injuries recorded, AstraZeneca's vaccine consistently performed the worst, with 60% of all adverse events and 58% of reports of deafness and blindness. In addition, of the 402 deaths, 197 were reported after using Pfizer's drug and 205 after receiving AstraZeneca's vaccine.

Are you starting to see how dangerous these vaccines really are?

We are coming up on a quarter of a million people in the UK who have had and are having adverse reactions to the mRNA vaccine, including dozens of cases of blindness and deafness.

What if you had received the vaccine and were now blind? Is it worth losing your eyes to have uncertain protection from a virus with a [99.95% cure rate for people under 70]?

So they poured out for the men to eat. And it came to pass, as they were eating of the pottage, that they cried out and said, O thou man of God, there is death in the pot. (2 Kings 4:40)

https://connectiv.events/blindheit-...ch-erhalt-der-mrna-covid-impfstoffe-gemeldet/

Vienna

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Vienna - Tell them you've already had it and are already immune, and won't transmit it.

I had Covid last summer. Had a small cold for 1 day, not even a fever, and stayed home the prescribed time. Then did an antibody test in September which was positive. Even so, since I work in healthcare, it’s strongly encouraged to get vaccinated even if you already had it.

trexler

Sparrow
An astounding piece of rationalization from family in the UK, as to why AZ vaxes are being seized throughout Europe...

"There's a lot of sour grapes as to why the UK is so far ahead [with vaccinations]..."

Huh?

Right, that could be it.

Honestly.

Last edited:

trexler

Sparrow
I had Covid last summer. Had a small cold for 1 day, not even a fever, and stayed home the prescribed time. Then did an antibody test in September which was positive. Even so, since I work in healthcare, it’s strongly encouraged to get vaccinated even if you already had it.

How do you know it was 'covid' and not just 'a small cold'?

You had a test? With an 80% false positive.

So there's an 80% chance you had 'a small cold'

Sorry you were ill, but...
UK: 191,832 individual adverse events, including blindness and deafness, reported after receiving mRNA COVID vaccines

Both Pfizer/BioNTech's and Oxford/AstraZeneca's mRNA COVID vaccines were provisionally licensed by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the UK, the former in mid-December 2020 and the latter in early January 2021.

Since then, a total of 191,832 individual adverse events or adverse reactions with varying degrees of injury have been reported under the Yellow Card system.

Of the injuries recorded, AstraZeneca's vaccine consistently performed the worst, with 60% of all adverse events and 58% of reports of deafness and blindness. In addition, of the 402 deaths, 197 were reported after using Pfizer's drug and 205 after receiving AstraZeneca's vaccine.

Are you starting to see how dangerous these vaccines really are?

We are coming up on a quarter of a million people in the UK who have had and are having adverse reactions to the mRNA vaccine, including dozens of cases of blindness and deafness.

What if you had received the vaccine and were now blind? Is it worth losing your eyes to have uncertain protection from a virus with a [99.95% cure rate for people under 70]?

So they poured out for the men to eat. And it came to pass, as they were eating of the pottage, that they cried out and said, O thou man of God, there is death in the pot. (2 Kings 4:40)

https://connectiv.events/blindheit-...ch-erhalt-der-mrna-covid-impfstoffe-gemeldet/

How can anyone be dumb enough to run risk assessment on that and decide "Yep, makes sense..."

Aizen

Kingfisher
Orthodox

Seeing all these people become disabled or die soon after eagerly getting the jab makes me think this is one big Test. If you are able to successfully dodge these vaccinations while maintaining your quality-of-life, you have passed the Test.

If you succumb to the pressure / are extremely gullible and you get the jab, you have failed the Test, and God will likely punish you for so easily falling prey to Evil forces.

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
Its getting harder to talk to people I've considered my close friends after they have admitted taking the vaccine. What makes it even harder is that throughout the years I've managed to keep only a small circle of conservative friends and acquaintances. These are now the people I feel like I'm losing in my life and, quite frankly I don't care.
Honestly, it's sad. The truth however, is enlightening...
These Men are scared. These Men want convenience. These Men are conformant. These Men really are not, Men at all.
I'm going through the same exact scenario, most of my long time friends have taken the jab. I'm fearful for my family I may not be able to convince them of the truth.

I feel like I'm losing my mind.

If any gentleman has any advice for me I would listen via Pm.

Thank you.

Psalm27

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I'm going through the same exact scenario, most of my long time friends have taken the jab. I'm fearful for my family I may not be able to convince them of the truth.

I feel like I'm losing my mind.

If any gentleman has any advice for me I would listen via Pm.

Thank you.
If you aren't a Christian yet I suggest getting right with God. Knowing that God is with you enables you to endure much more persecution, social pressures etc. You only need to have a healthy fear of God.

Last edited:

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
How do you know it was 'covid' and not just 'a small cold'?

You had a test? With an 80% false positive.

So there's an 80% chance you had 'a small cold'

Sorry you were ill, but...

How can anyone be dumb enough to run risk assessment on that and decide "Yep, makes sense..."
Both the common flu and the common cold have rebranded covid. We also only die of covid now. Covid causes cancer. Covid causes herpes. Covid causes covid.

Jake007

Sparrow
This is not exactly good news when you read into it.
Why not?

From what I read, they will not require vaccine passports, and they are also considering to drop the PCR test for entry. And they will offer cheap tests if a test is required for the homebound trip. Maybe I missed something, but to me this sounds much better than the news coming out of other countries at the moment

LeoniusD

Pelican

Pediatric Nurse Brags About Getting COVID Vaccine While Pregnant – Baby is Stillborn 8 Days Later​

Mary-Voll-vaccine-Facebook-816x1024.png

MP-Voll-miscarriage-809x1024.png

Jake-Voll-response.png

The story goes full circle from a peasant serf woman getting the shot while being highly pregnant, losing the child, then blaming acquaintances and the internet for spreading lies.

However:

Several vaccine candidates are expected to induce the formation of humoral antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. Syncytin-1…is responsible for the development of a placenta in mammals and humans and is therefore an essential prerequisite for a successful pregnancy, [and] is also found in homologous form in the spike proteins of SARS viruses.

They link to the statements of Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeardon, also to the pamphlet of the vaccine manufacturer who does not recommend vaccination of pregnant women. The vaccine creates blod clots and interferes with the placenta hormones - baby was still developing at this stage and a strong disruption of the gestation and growth could in retrospect have been created by a vaccine. We know that babies in uterus are far more susceptible to toxins and side-effects. A woman could get drunk and would be fine the next day, but her baby could be braindamaged. It's amazing the length they go to confirm their views. Why not take a look what the other side is saying, when the words placenta fell before the vaccine even began to be administered? Nah - they are all conspiracy theorists and losing her baby was just a coincidence. It might also mean that she is as good as infertile now. So let's add triple pain to the story.

Pediatric Nurse Brags About Getting COVID Vaccine While Pregnant – Baby is Stillborn 8 Days Later​

Mary-Voll-vaccine-Facebook-816x1024.png

MP-Voll-miscarriage-809x1024.png

Jake-Voll-response.png

The story goes full circle from a peasant serf woman getting the shot while being highly pregnant, losing the child, then blaming acquaintances and the internet for spreading lies.

However:

They link to the statements of Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeardon, also to the pamphlet of the vaccine manufacturer who does not recommend vaccination of pregnant women. The vaccine creates blod clots and interferes with the placenta hormones - baby was still developing at this stage and a strong disruption of the gestation and growth could in retrospect have been created by a vaccine. We know that babies in uterus are far more susceptible to toxins and side-effects. A woman could get drunk and would be fine the next day, but her baby could be braindamaged. It's amazing the length they go to confirm their views. Why not take a look what the other side is saying, when the words placenta fell before the vaccine even began to be administered? Nah - they are all conspiracy theorists and losing her baby was just a coincidence. It might also mean that she is as good as infertile now. So let's add triple pain to the story.

Probably doesn't need to be pointed out but...she was fine using her baby as a prop for getting the vaccine and shaming others for their opinions by calling them conspiracy theorists and fear-mongers.

Bird

Pelican
Why not?

From what I read, they will not require vaccine passports, and they are also considering to drop the PCR test for entry. And they will offer cheap tests if a test is required for the homebound trip. Maybe I missed something, but to me this sounds much better than the news coming out of other countries at the moment

“I expect there will be no such requirement from British visitors as the UK government is rapidly, and impressively, rolling out the vaccination programme for the whole nation and a significant portion of the population will be vaccinated by early summer."

Greece and Cyprus have already said that they will allow vaccinated British holidaymakers without formality this summer.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Seeing all these people become disabled or die soon after eagerly getting the jab makes me think this is one big Test. If you are able to successfully dodge these vaccinations while maintaining your quality-of-life, you have passed the Test.

If you succumb to the pressure / are extremely gullible and you get the jab, you have failed the Test, and God will likely punish you for so easily falling prey to Evil forces.
I don’t know if I see it this way. It’s being marketed as a charitable act towards your neighbor, even though many of us understand that it has has little proof of preventing asymptomatic spread.
But for most, they don’t fully understand this so I don’t see God punishing based on what people perceive as doing something for the neighbor.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member
“I expect there will be no such requirement from British visitors as the UK government is rapidly, and impressively, rolling out the vaccination programme for the whole nation and a significant portion of the population will be vaccinated by early summer."

Greece and Cyprus have already said that they will allow vaccinated British holidaymakers without formality this summer.
Exactly. This implies that only those nations with high vax uptake will be treated better. Which still fits well into the agenda of no vax, no fly.

I don’t live in the same city as my family. My brother told me that one of our family members sent out a text to about 15 people regarding the vaccine and has been signing them up to take it. My brother isn’t taking it. One of the cousins said he shouldn’t be able to attend family events. This is getting out of hand.
Yeah I have also been noticing this tendency increasing in a lot of people, and the Media as well as other Officials are using both Hypnotic Propaganda and Polling Data as well as other "suggestions" to try to persuade family members to get the vaccine for the "good of all" and to persuade the idea that someone "not getting a vaccine" should be shunned and prevented from participation in society. Eventually this whole thing is going to lead to a civil war, EVEN IF things were to get back to normal. The damage has been done, immense irreparable damage that people want to overlook or pretend didn't happen or that somehow can self-correct. Very soon we will witness the fruits of this damage and it will roll out into the streets.

People trashed their Family, Friends, and the Economy all in fear of some invisible boogeyman. There will be hell to pay for this...

Last edited: