Coronavirus vaccine thread

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
^
In a statement to NBC News, AstraZeneca said that the trial would continue.

"We cannot comment on individual cases in an ongoing trial of the Oxford vaccine as we adhere strictly to medical confidentiality and clinical trial regulations, but we can confirm that all required review processes have been followed," the statement said. "All significant medical events are carefully assessed by trial investigators, an independent safety monitoring committee and the regulatory authorities. These assessments have not led to any concerns about continuation of the ongoing study."

"All relevant critical events observed among participants in the control group or any group receiving a vaccine against COVID-19 are reviewed by an independent safety committee," the University of Oxford said in a statement. "Careful analysis of this case in Brazil, raised no doubt as to the safety of the ongoing clinical study. A review by the independent committee and Brazilian regulatory agencies recommend that the study should continue.”

Ian Jones, a professor of virology at the University of Reading in the United Kingdom said that it was likely the death was not vaccine-related.

"Without details it’s impossible to know what has happened in this case but as the trial is continuing, I think we can assume the circumstances of the death were such that it was clearly not vaccine related," Jones said in a statement.

AstraZeneca's phase 3 clinical trial was put on hold in early September after a study participant in the U.K. developed a spinal cord injury. The trials have since resumed in the U.K. as well as in Brazil, though they remain on hold in the U.S.

acco

Kingfisher
Deaths after flu shots in South Korea fan fears, but authorities find no link

SEOUL: Nine people have died after getting flu shots in South Korea in the past week, raising concerns over the vaccine's safety just as the seasonal inoculation programme is expanded to head off potential COVID-19 complications.

Five new deaths were reported on Wednesday (Oct 21) alone, but authorities had no plans to suspend the vaccination programme, unless investigations, including post mortems, revealed a link, which preliminary findings had not.

fully story

Last edited:

MRAll134

Kingfisher
48 people have died to-date, after taking an Influenza vaccine in South Korea. Yikes, I think I may skip the first roll-out of the CV19 vaccine, which will come too late to anything, anyways:

"Singapore halts use of flu vaccines after 48 die in South Korea

Singapore has temporarily halted the use of two influenza vaccines as a precaution after some people who received them in South Korea died, becoming among the first countries to publicly announce a halt of the vaccines' usage.

South Korea reported that 48 have died as of Saturday after getting flu shots, but said it would carry on with the state-run vaccination programme as they found no direct link between the deaths and the shots..."

The rest: https://news.yahoo.com/singapore-halts-flu-vaccines-48-011440204.html

Last edited:

acco

Kingfisher
Production of "EpiVacCorona" vaccine started in Russia

MOSCOW, October 27 - RIA Novosti. Rospotrebnadzor announced the beginning of production of coronavirus vaccine "EpiVakCorona".
The registration of the second Russian preparation for prevention of COVID-19, created on the basis of peptide antigens in the scientific center "Vector" became known in the middle of October.

Post-registration trials of "EpiVacCorona" will start soon, 40 thousand volunteers will take part in them, including people over 60 years old and those suffering from chronic diseases. It is recommended to administer the vaccine twice by 0.5 milliliters, intramuscularly, at intervals of at least 14-21 days.

Mass supplies are scheduled for the last days of November or December. The preparation may enter into civil circulation from January 1.

The first Russian vaccine was "Sputnik-V" from the National Research Center of Epidemiology and Microbiology named after N. F. Gamaleya. The vaccine was registered in early August.
A live vaccine from the Chumakov Center for Immunobiological Preparations Research and Development is also being developed.

Russian source

Are there any known death cases regarding the two Russian vaccines?

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
You might as well be a recipient of an AR-15 bullet. And if you say no you will die in a gulag. It cannot play out different if the military will kick down your door with an ultimatum.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
A few days ago Polish government approved a bill that allows them to physically restrain you and administer any drugs they want. American troops are stationing in Poland already. Information about operation "Warp Speed" can be read over the internet. It all falls into place. They want to deploy the army and go door to door injecting people. How do one avoid such fate?

acco

Kingfisher
To my knowledge, the Danes also have such a law, but that it has already been applied in practice is unknown to me.

One can only hope that even more citizens will hit the streets and demonstrate against the terror regime.

Yes, back in March a law was made in Denmark that allows the ministry of health to force vaccinate people if deemed necessary. However, with this current law, they would still need court approval to exercise it. There have also been rumors that the police and military will refuse to exercise the forced vaccinations if they are asked to do it.

So now, naturally, politicians are working on an addition to the epidemic law. In November, the parliament will discuss an addition that will allow the regional authorities to force vaccinate people, simply if they believe a person is a "threat to the health of society". This addition also states that the regional authorities can hire private companies to administer the task, rather than using the police. It's incredibly dodgy. On tv, the prime minister and the health experts say that they won't force anyone, but in the background, they are sneaking in this law and almost nobody is noticing. We truly have to watch what they are doing and not what they are saying. It is also very clear that they ARE expecting a vaccine soon, they are talking as if it's a 100% certainty although nothing has even been approved yet.

There is a guy here who is explaining the situation in Denmark:

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I've been trying to figure out how the Canadian leak may fit with the operation Warp Speed and the fact that in Poland vaccination against will is now possible. At first the latter kind of undermined the former. If everyone gets the vaccine in operation Warp Speed then there would be no reason to limit movement and lock people up, wouldn't it? Pandemic over. But then it came to me clear as day. Whatever they came up with it will be impossible without the mass distribution of the first "vaccine". It will either make the body massively more susceptible to 5G or some bio agent. That's why they want to push this as fast as they can, on the widest scale possible and with military. They know that if only a part of population get the first vaccine the second plandemic will very visibly affect only that population. So, if people accept the first jab and don't fight against it then it's game over, the Satanic plan will be enabled.

NoFunInAus

Woodpecker
I've been trying to figure out how the Canadian leak may fit with the operation Warp Speed and the fact that in Poland vaccination against will is now possible. At first the latter kind of undermined the former. If everyone gets the vaccine in operation Warp Speed then there would be no reason to limit movement and lock people up, wouldn't it? Pandemic over. But then it came to me clear as day. Whatever they came up with it will be impossible without the mass distribution of the first "vaccine". It will either make the body massively more susceptible to 5G or some bio agent. That's why they want to push this as fast as they can, on the widest scale possible and with military. They know that if only a part of population get the first vaccine the second plandemic will very visibly affect only that population. So, if people accept the first jab and don't fight against it then it's game over, the Satanic plan will be enabled.

The thing with the Satanic religion is that "consent" is needed (this consent is not what you and I understand of it). Physically forced vaccination will be unlikely, more likely you will coerced in to be vaccinated or you will not be deemed "COVID-safe". (this is EVERYWHERE in Australia) If you're not vaccinated against the new cold, then no school for your kids, no grocery shopping, won't be able to pass your divers licence medical or receive the dole if you reject the vaxx from your employer and lose your job. You will be deemed a biological threat, you will be an outcast, combine this with the removal of cash and you might as well be dead.

Of course I will resist, and you will too.

LeoniusD

Kingfisher
There have been already multiple voices claiming that a vaccine will not be enough to 'free you' from the pandemic. This will mean eternal social distancing, eternal mask wearing until the end of time, eternal tracking and tracing, eternal yearly vaccinating.

I hope you like your new normal now. Consider this with the zero excess deaths in the world and the loss of freedom.