Coronavirus vaccine thread

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Rumer has it that school kids in Israel are going to get the jab

Someone mentioned it at an Israeli talk show. The women also mentioend, that vaxxed parents to non vaxxed kids will have their vaxx pass revoked. Luckily, there is an option for Israeli school goers to avoid school and still get a Matura But still, this is insanity.

What a co incidence, that France banned homeschooling just a short while ago.

Sisyphus

Woodpecker
The Guardian has published an article warning that we have less than a year to get everyone vaccinated, before the current vaccines will be no good, because the virus will have mutated.

Of course those of us that remember The Before Times know that the flu (and coronavirus is one of 5 strains of flu) mutates every year.

So how can the coronavirus vaccines, all of which were based on the COVID-19 flu that developed in late 2019 and first started rapidly spreading in January 2020, be working at all today? The Covid-19 has already mutated into Covid-20, right? And this article is stating that Covid-21 is coming soon and it will not be affected by the vaccines. But this makes no sense. How is a Covid-19 vaccine effective against Covid-20 (they are not calling it that, but they are also refusing to state whether the COVID coronavirus flu mutates every year like every other flu does, while at the same time implying it is mutating).

Did the virus take 2020 off from mutating?
But then in 2021 it will resume its annual mutation cycle the way all other flu viruses do?
Did the vaccine makers somehow take into account this mutation, and their current vaccines are somehow working against the Covid-2020 strain, in some inexplicable way?
Without any explanation of this contradiction, this is clear proof that the current Covid-19 vaccines are utterly useless.

Ah, there's the rub. None of this makes any sense - if it did, this "pandemic" would have gone the way of Zika, SARS, bird flu, swine flu, West Nile virus, etc. 15 months ago. It's dangerous to assume that any of the reactions we're seeing from government, media, industry (in reality all the same thing) are based on sense or logic.

And proof? No amount of proof will make any difference. Even if tomorrow it were to be revealed that all of this was a drill, people exhibiting psychotic and paranoid behavior would only say that the way they've been acting was admirable and noble because they were just saving lives and helping people. We're way beyond sense and proof at this stage of the game.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Another giant planning document talked here - on Alex Jones of all places - but the document is real:

They called it SPARS, using the same #vaccineworks campaigns - basically most concentrated on vaccines as the panaceum.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
We can safely say if there are a significant number of people affected by the vax then based on current numbers it would mean the end of several countries, including the US and UK.

I'm no longer angered by it whatsoever except for the push to make it a legal requirement or you lose your job and freedoms.

I am preparing myself for the eventuality that very bad things are coming our way and not just from the dystopian vax state we have entered.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
EyOSHXJWEA0556i

LeoniusD

Pelican

That talk is amazing. Dr. Yeadon goes into everything - an entire mountain built on lies. He says that masks are useless, the mortality rate is tiny, vaccines are dangerous, there is no isolated case, the mutations are even ridiculously small - most mutations are still 99,9% similar to the old covid19 RNA-strain - the most mutations are still 99,7% similar which is akin to your family as the immune system standin not recognizing you because you are wearing a different watch.

And as a consolation price - Dr. Yeadon - the decorated medical scientist and authority - he could not possibly get through the heads of many in his family or friends. They simply did not believe him - they rather trust the lies and mass hysteria of the mainstream media.

Keep in mind - Dr. Yeadon is a fully mainstream scientist and doctor. He is just honest and has enough expertise to recognize the con. Also funny when he says that he contacted various university professors who are all top-tier experts in the field. They shared his views regarding all the fake pandemic, but they would not want to talk publicly on the matter - they would instantly lose their reputation, tarnish their university, likely get fired, get all their grants pulled. Some universities have talked with them to not oppose the official public policy even if they disagree with it or consider the meaasures essentially insane or unscientific.

That talk is amazing. Dr. Yeadon goes into everything - an entire mountain built on lies. He says that masks are useless, the mortality rate is tiny, vaccines are dangerous, there is no isolated case, the mutations are even ridiculously small - most mutations are still 99,9% similar to the old covid19 RNA-strain - the most mutations are still 99,7% similar which is akin to your family as the immune system standin not recognizing you because you are wearing a different watch.

And as a consolation price - Dr. Yeadon - the decorated medical scientist and authority - he could not possibly get through the heads of many in his family or friends. They simply did not believe him - they rather trust the lies and mass hysteria of the mainstream media.

Keep in mind - Dr. Yeadon is a fully mainstream scientist and doctor. He is just honest and has enough expertise to recognize the con. Also funny when he says that he contacted various university professors who are all top-tier experts in the field. They shared his views regarding all the fake pandemic, but they would not want to talk publicly on the matter - they would instantly lose their reputation, tarnish their university, likely get fired, get all their grants pulled. Some universities have talked with them to not oppose the official public policy even if they disagree with it or consider the meaasures essentially insane or unscientific.
I sent this to a friend that’s in healthcare. Pretty much a normie. He said “oh man I liked him until the depopulation part”.

My response was that just because you don’t like one thing he says doesn’t make the rest of his argument false.

People still just can’t wrap their heads around how any of that could be possible. Even after the Holocaust.

I sent this to a friend that’s in healthcare. Pretty much a normie. He said “oh man I liked him until the depopulation part”.

My response was that just because you don’t like one thing he says doesn’t make the rest of his argument false.

People still just can’t wrap their heads around how any of that could be possible. Even after the Holocaust.
Holohoax*

“The ambivalence of players in public comments regarding vaccination strikes a decidedly dissonant tone to that of the modern major leaguer, many of whom wouldn’t be making their handsome salaries without an embrace of science and data, without their own clinical trials that take place in a batting cage or bullpen mound rather than a laboratory.”

I mean you have got to be kidding me. I think I need to take a news hiatus for awhile.

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
The depopulation part in Dr Yeavon's interview is speculation on the motivations of a secretive and powerful people, but all the rest are facts:

- Corona lethality is very low
- Children don't catch or spread it
- Asymptomatic people don't spread it
- Masks and lockdowns do NOT work
- Super dangerous and crazy mutations are bullshit
- All official statistics rely on completely unreliable tests susceptible to false positives and therefore resulting official data is BULLSHIT
- The Jab, especially the RNA variant, is an experimental and potentially dangerous technology at best

If I were to convince a normie I wouldn't focus on the nature of the Cabal or their spiritual beliefs and goals, just the proven facts around the Scamdemic at first

LeoniusD

Pelican
Via Torba:Forty year old woman gets covid vaccine and dies 4 days later of “natural causes.”

7f4a47044bddd639.jpeg
Sara passed away from natural causes just 4 days after getting her covid vaccine and posting that 'better things would be ahead'. True - she is in a better world now, one where she isn't poisoned by supposedly life-saving injections over a virus that would not have endangered 99,7% of the human population (and the other 0,3% have one leg in heaven all the time anyway).

I hear many people getting seriously ill from Covid and some even dying. These are people I know or relatives of people I know personally. So I am getting convinced that the pandemic is real.

We are planning camping with friends in the summer. We do it every year and it is about 10 families together. The few people who don't want to vax themselves start to realize that they will have to miss the camping together because the camping site will not allow them without the passport. It is just speculation for now but they already start to reconsider their decision. So much about their line in the sand. Even some people who seriously think that the vax could make them infertile say that they don't want more children so they may vaccinate themselves.

Press started to write articles about companies that make vaccine mandatory for their employed people. They claim it is going to be legal. The workplace of a friend has already made regular PCR testing mandatory.

One of my colleagues has the vaccine today. It is his own choice without any pressure by our employer.

The press started to talk about that children also have to be vaccinated. Even the virus fearing normies told me a year ago that they would not vax their children against covid. I am curious to hear their stance this year. I have already told them last year that it will be mandatory for children. They told me I am crazy. I will turn to be right but they will still think that I am crazy due to the predictions that I make about the future now :)

Things start to be interesting...

This is an absolute MUST listen.

Former Pfizer VP mentions that the additional vaccines ready to go for variants makes absolutely no sense and that they are being pushed through without trials. He can’t wrap his head around how or why this is all happening. He even said he can’t dismiss the possibility of a depopulation agenda (approx min 43)
Thanks for sharing! It is interesting to have someone in his previous position stating similar things that we believe. Is it possible to check this guy is really who he states to be?