Coronavirus vaccine thread

fortyfive

Sparrow
Vaccines are perfectly safe, says professor to fellow uneducated sheep.

MICHAL LINIAL, a professor of biological chemistry at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, told the Post that she believes there is no cause for concern.

But will the professor himself take one jab too?
...well, the professor decided that his life would be safer without vaccines.
But for you dear sheeple vaccines are great!

But when asked if she would take the vaccine right away, she responded: “I won’t be taking it immediately – probably not for at least the coming year,” she told the Post. “We have to wait and see whether it really works.”

Last edited:
I hear many people getting seriously ill from Covid and some even dying. These are people I know or relatives of people I know personally. So I am getting convinced that the pandemic is real.

We are planning camping with friends in the summer. We do it every year and it is about 10 families together. The few people who don't want to vax themselves start to realize that they will have to miss the camping together because the camping site will not allow them without the passport. It is just speculation for now but they already start to reconsider their decision. So much about their line in the sand. Even some people who seriously think that the vax could make them infertile say that they don't want more children so they may vaccinate themselves.

Press started to write articles about companies that make vaccine mandatory for their employed people. They claim it is going to be legal. The workplace of a friend has already made regular PCR testing mandatory.

One of my colleagues has the vaccine today. It is his own choice without any pressure by our employer.

The press started to talk about that children also have to be vaccinated. Even the virus fearing normies told me a year ago that they would not vax their children against covid. I am curious to hear their stance this year. I have already told them last year that it will be mandatory for children. They told me I am crazy. I will turn to be right but they will still think that I am crazy due to the predictions that I make about the future now :)

Things start to be interesting...
You're trying to convince the wrong crowd.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Via Torba:Forty year old woman gets covid vaccine and dies 4 days later of “natural causes.”

7f4a47044bddd639.jpeg

Facebook removed above Wisconsin woman's "vaccinated" post.

The Facebook “vaccinated” post has since been removed from her timeline. As we’ve covered extensively, “vaccines are the leading cause of coincidences.” Ms. Holub’s obituary says she died of natural causes. Of course there is no mainstream media coverage of her death. And even if there were, it would entail canned talking points, starting with “her death is not related to the shot.”

Ms. Holub was a music teacher at JR Gerrits Middle School and Pulaski Middle School in Kimberly, Wisconsin. She fulfilled a lifelong dream of being a contestant on Jeopardy!.
Source

SeekingTruth

Sparrow
I would really like someone to explain what “natural causes” are at 40 years old? In 2021 that isn’t natural. In 1621, maybe that was.

That likely means cardiac arrest or she died overnight in her sleep. But the underlying mechanism that caused the death has not been determined. There isn’t anything natural that causes death at age 40. Unless you have some congenital disease process that accelerates aging of the body.

You're trying to convince the wrong crowd.
I don't try to convince anyone. I just shared what I see around myself. I thought that it was fake but now there are too many coincidences of serious illness. Below 30 year old healthy people get seriously ill around me. And I don't read that in the news but hear that from their parents and their siblings. The illness is real in my perception. It could be a sampling bias or whatever. I am curious if there are people who have a similar perception or not?

I would really like someone to explain what “natural causes” are at 40 years old? In 2021 that isn’t natural. In 1621, maybe that was.

That likely means cardiac arrest or she died overnight in her sleep. But the underlying mechanism that caused the death has not been determined. There isn’t anything natural that causes death at age 40. Unless you have some congenital disease process that accelerates aging of the body.
It is very rare but it happens that seemingly healthy people just die. It happened in my family although he was 60 but he had no health problem and he just died by his heart stopping. Or I also know a guy who had a stroke in his 30s without any previous sign. These things happen. Yes I guess they were not healthy before but they had no symptoms so they considered themselves healthy.

This is why anecdotal evidence is not enough to be a convincing argument that there is elevated danger with the vaccine. Actually I am also not totally convinced because for now there is a huge amount of people vaccinated and in a huge set of data it is normal to have strange events. We would need so many proven cases that they are statistically relevant.

It looks like media and "science" tries to hide these events and thus all the events could be statistically relevant. But it is not possible to know it for sure. At least I have not yet seen statistical data compared to normal average numbers.

I would fear more the long term effects which are totally unknown.

SeekingTruth

Sparrow
I don't try to convince anyone. I just shared what I see around myself. I thought that it was fake but now there are too many coincidences of serious illness. Below 30 year old healthy people get seriously ill around me. And I don't read that in the news but hear that from their parents and their siblings. The illness is real in my perception. It could be a sampling bias or whatever. I am curious if there are people who have a similar perception or not?
“Fake” is mostly what people refer to as the response to the pandemic, origins of the virus, testing, positive cases, as well as what virus is actually isolated or causing disease.

“Real” is that yes something is causing significant lung disease and also clotting causing deaths mostly in the elderly and OBESE younger people.

This forum is MAINLY against the narrative that everyone needs to hunker down until the virus is completely eradicated, mask, and take a vaccine. While there are likely some people here that think no one is dying from anything at all. But I consider that completely out there and those people have ZERO ability to change minds nor change the progression of any of this. No one takes that seriously off the internets.

SeekingTruth

Sparrow
It is very rare but it happens that seemingly healthy people just die. It happened in my family although he was 60 but he had no health problem and he just died by his heart stopping. Or I also know a guy who had a stroke in his 30s without any previous sign. These things happen. Yes I guess they were not healthy before but they had no symptoms so they considered themselves healthy.

This is why anecdotal evidence is not enough to be a convincing argument that there is elevated danger with the vaccine. Actually I am also not totally convinced because for now there is a huge amount of people vaccinated and in a huge set of data it is normal to have strange events. We would need so many proven cases that they are statistically relevant.

It looks like media and "science" tries to hide these events and thus all the events could be statistically relevant. But it is not possible to know it for sure. At least I have not yet seen statistical data compared to normal average numbers.

I would fear more the long term effects which are totally unknown.
Right but these events you refer to above are not “natural”. These are secondary to underlying clotting disorders or high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking, etc. There is something underlying. Just for a heart to stop or someone to stroke out by itself makes zero sense. That just doesn’t happen. Unless you are elderly and the function of the heart has given out by aging and time.
Either way they are using a word like “natural” to avoid a discussion. Most will just find this term non-debatable.

Last edited:

JackAn

Pigeon
My nan in her mid 80s had a heart attack last year. She then caught covid in hospital. She has survived and is back home now.
If people in their mid 80s who just had a heart attack can survive it... I ain't worried. That is the only personal experience I have. I don't know anyone else who has caught it.

NickK

Robin
The illness is real but it's not as lethal as they make it to be.
It's the exploitation of the illness to push an evil agenda that should be concerning us.

The monastery (where my spiritual father is abbot) got covid. All 25 monks. No one died, no one required special treatment. They discribed it as a very unpleasant flu. Same with monasteries in Mount Athos.

I don't exclude the possibility that "they" can spread the virus wherever they want and spiritual bastions are a prime target for propaganda purposes.

They have the fake tests, they have the cooked statistics, they have the entire medical proffesion in their pockets, they have the media, they have the poison they call "vaccine" and so on.
But people do get sick from covid, for one reason or another.

*My best friend also got it and said it was torture. Unfortunately he then got the jab. Go figure.

SeekingTruth

Sparrow

Not sure if this has been linked yet. Up to date first hand experiences. It’s mind boggling the things people are blowing off being normal vaccine reactions. People are also justifiably scared. Yet they still go through with it.

I think this is easier to scroll through than reading through VAERS. Plus you know not everyone is reporting to that.

Last edited:

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
My LTR works in a hospital, and so far she saw more patients with severge adverse vaxx side effects than actual covid patients.

aynrus

Kingfisher
Seriously.... statistics is out there and had been for a very long time, back since 2020, been analyzed to death. It's inconsequential illness in term of percent of population affected.
Discussing the need for this poison is like discussing a vaxx for "common cold", made of genetically modified material to boot.
(best not to even eat anything GMO, much less inject it)

WhiteWolf

Sparrow
The illness is real but it's not as lethal as they make it to be.
It's the exploitation of the illness to push an evil agenda that should be concerning us.

The monastery (where my spiritual father is abbot) got covid. All 25 monks. No one died, no one required special treatment. They discribed it as a very unpleasant flu. Same with monasteries in Mount Athos.

I don't exclude the possibility that "they" can spread the virus wherever they want and spiritual bastions are a prime target for propaganda purposes.

They have the fake tests, they have the cooked statistics, they have the entire medical proffesion in their pockets, they have the media, they have the poison they call "vaccine" and so on.
But people do get sick from covid, for one reason or another.

*My best friend also got it and said it was torture. Unfortunately he then got the jab. Go figure.
How do you know it's real if it has never been isolated?. How do you know your fiends did not have the normal flue? I've been very sick from the normal flue a few times. And how do you explain that the normal flue has completely dissapeared? I still have seen no proof covid19 exists. And the pcr test is a complete scam.

My LTR works in a hospital, and so far she saw more patients with severge adverse vaxx side effects than actual covid patients.
I don't know how it works there but here (alleged) Covid cases are directed to hospitals assigned to Covid. For this reason doctors at those places will only see Covid cases and doctors at other places will not see Covid patients at all.

Anecdotal evidence also does not work here.

SeekingTruth

Sparrow
I don't know how it works there but here (alleged) Covid cases are directed to hospitals assigned to Covid. For this reason doctors at those places will only see Covid cases and doctors at other places will not see Covid patients at all.

Anecdotal evidence also does not work here.
Dude, that is completely UNTRUE in the US. If someone comes into the ER doors and they have Covid, they don’t send Covid patients out to specific hospitals. That is a violation of specific laws.
What country are you in?

NickK

Robin
How do you know it's real if it has never been isolated?. How do you know your fiends did not have the normal flue? I've been very sick from the normal flue a few times. And how do you explain that the normal flue has completely dissapeared? I still have seen no proof covid19 exists. And the pcr test is a complete scam.
Because the symptoms described are more severe than a normal flu. Yes the stats are manipulated, normal flu has not disappeared obviously.
But normal flue is not usually described as "torture".
This information comes from men I completely trust, spiritual men of the highest quality.

Zagor

Woodpecker
At first I thought that there is a virus, but no pandemic. Now I basically think that there is enough evidence to say that there is no virus at all. The pandemic and the virus are a hoax, deliberately and meticulously planned and executed.
There was no virus from the start, it was all hugely exaggerated government reaction to an existant virus (common flu) in tandem with all out panic and hysteria disseminated by the bought and corrupt mass media.
I know for a fact that, at least here in Croatia, in 2019 during flu season all mechanical ventilation unit were occupied and they had to order more of them. There was no hysteria or panic about that, hell, nobody even knew about it, because the media did not deem it worth reporting about. Now they are making a big fuss about it even though it's a regular and normal occurance. So in 2019 al the all mechanical ventilation unit were occupied with flu patient, and in 2020/21 there is not a single flu patient. where has the flu gone? It hasn't, it just changed the name.
Only thing out of the ordinary is the huge number of PCR test positive results or 'cases', as they like to call them, which doesn't mean anything. The test is too sensitive, yields too many false positives and in not meant too be used as a diagnostic tool anyway. And huge percent of those tested positive are actually heathy (even if they have 'covid', asymptomatic spread does not exist) and there's no purpose in counting them except as a tool to generate panic.
The death rate in the general population has stayed the same during this 'pandemic' as it was in years preceding the pandemic. The increase of deaths counted as 'covid' is equaled by the decrease of deaths from cancer/cardiovascular disease/flu ecc. (which can be observed in countries that have that data available), meaning the net death remained the same, only some deaths were reclassified using the said unrealiable and useless test. They did a switcheroo on us.

Yeah. Throw that in if you want to be taken seriously and persuade normies.
Better yet maybe I should have just told him to check out bitchute

I think you should. Normies need shock therapy.
They are so deep into the brainwashing that they are ready to turn their boys into girls if the doctor recommends it
I spoken to some normies and they have already gotten the pfizer vaccine voluntarily
In their world the government is good they probably even follow it's diet guideline