Coronavirus vaccine thread

Enoch

Ostrich
At first I thought that there is a virus, but no pandemic. Now I basically think that there is enough evidence to say that there is no virus at all. The pandemic and the virus are a hoax, deliberately and meticulously planned and executed.
There was no virus from the start, it was all hugely exaggerated government reaction to an existant virus (common flu) in tandem with all out panic and hysteria disseminated by the bought and corrupt mass media.
I know for a fact that, at least here in Croatia, in 2019 during flu season all mechanical ventilation unit were occupied and they had to order more of them. There was no hysteria or panic about that, hell, nobody even knew about it, because the media did not deem it worth reporting about. Now they are making a big fuss about it even though it's a regular and normal occurance. So in 2019 al the all mechanical ventilation unit were occupied with flu patient, and in 2020/21 there is not a single flu patient. where has the flu gone? It hasn't, it just changed the name.
Only thing out of the ordinary is the huge number of PCR test positive results or 'cases', as they like to call them, which doesn't mean anything. The test is too sensitive, yields too many false positives and in not meant too be used as a diagnostic tool anyway. And huge percent of those tested positive are actually heathy (even if they have 'covid', asymptomatic spread does not exist) and there's no purpose in counting them except as a tool to generate panic.
The death rate in the general population has stayed the same during this 'pandemic' as it was in years preceding the pandemic. The increase of deaths counted as 'covid' is equaled by the decrease of deaths from cancer/cardiovascular disease/flu ecc. (which can be observed in countries that have that data available), meaning the net death remained the same, only some deaths were reclassified using the said unrealiable and useless test. They did a switcheroo on us.
Very similar conclusion here: It's the seasonal flu with a scary name and backstory.

Taking the vaccine is the final "investment" in Covid being real. Once you put the vaccine in your body you will never believe that Covid was fake. Cog dis too powerful.

WhiteWolf

Sparrow
Because the symptoms described are more severe than a normal flu. Yes the stats are manipulated, normal flu has not disappeared obviously.
But normal flue is not usually described as "torture".
This information comes from men I completely trust, spiritual men of the highest quality.
Still no proof that covid19 exists. Ten years ago i was so sick for 2 weeks, it could also have been described as torture.

WhiteWolf

Sparrow
At first I thought that there is a virus, but no pandemic. Now I basically think that there is enough evidence to say that there is no virus at all. The pandemic and the virus are a hoax, deliberately and meticulously planned and executed.
There was no virus from the start, it was all hugely exaggerated government reaction to an existant virus (common flu) in tandem with all out panic and hysteria disseminated by the bought and corrupt mass media.
I know for a fact that, at least here in Croatia, in 2019 during flu season all mechanical ventilation unit were occupied and they had to order more of them. There was no hysteria or panic about that, hell, nobody even knew about it, because the media did not deem it worth reporting about. Now they are making a big fuss about it even though it's a regular and normal occurance. So in 2019 al the all mechanical ventilation unit were occupied with flu patient, and in 2020/21 there is not a single flu patient. where has the flu gone? It hasn't, it just changed the name.
Only thing out of the ordinary is the huge number of PCR test positive results or 'cases', as they like to call them, which doesn't mean anything. The test is too sensitive, yields too many false positives and in not meant too be used as a diagnostic tool anyway. And huge percent of those tested positive are actually heathy (even if they have 'covid', asymptomatic spread does not exist) and there's no purpose in counting them except as a tool to generate panic.
The death rate in the general population has stayed the same during this 'pandemic' as it was in years preceding the pandemic. The increase of deaths counted as 'covid' is equaled by the decrease of deaths from cancer/cardiovascular disease/flu ecc. (which can be observed in countries that have that data available), meaning the net death remained the same, only some deaths were reclassified using the said unrealiable and useless test. They did a switcheroo on us.
I think you are right!
In 2018 there was a very severe flue in Holland and all the IC units were full and hospitals could barely cope. But it was not reported in the media, just a few small reports in 1 or 2 newspapers.
The same heppened in 2020 but this time with complete hysteria and media propaganda, but the amount of deaths was the same as in 2018!! So no excess deaths.
Now what shocks me most about all this, is how almost all politicians, virologists and doctors were playing along with the panic and propaganda. Only a tiny minority said "hey calm down, there's nothing going on that hasn't happened before in previous years".
When one yournalist asked the IC hospital director in Holland why they haven't build more IC units if the hospitals cant take the pressure, his response was: "we are not going to build more IC units because there is nothing worse than empty IC units and personel that have nothing to do".
I could not believe what i was hearing, first they say covid is killing us all and there are not enough IC units to save us, but we are not building more units because we will get bored when there are no patients???? WTF???

Dude, that is completely UNTRUE in the US. If someone comes into the ER doors and they have Covid, they don’t send Covid patients out to specific hospitals. That is a violation of specific laws.
What country are you in?
In Hungary this is the system. There are hospitals or parts of hospitals allocated for Covid. That staff is severely overworked and there are many patient deaths there (This is information that I got from somewhat trustable source and this is the official narrative as well.). And other branches work as normal they don't see Covid cases.

WhiteWolf

Sparrow
Very similar conclusion here: It's the seasonal flu with a scary name and backstory.

Taking the vaccine is the final "investment" in Covid being real. Once you put the vaccine in your body you will never believe that Covid was fake. Cog dis too powerful.

Yes!!! quite an evil but genius scam it is. They know how stupid the average sheep is. What surprises me though, is how many highly intelligent people have fallen for this, even people in the medical field.

Zagor

Woodpecker
People will rightly ask 'but how could they deceive so many people'. I also makes me wonder. But we are so used to living a lie and pretending it's the truth. Think about imigration, thing about LGBTQ (man can be a woman , woman can be a man, diversity is our strenght, immigration does not increase crime ecc. ) - how many years are we looking at the truth and not being able to say it publicly?
Just make people believe that questioning official covid narrative is tabu and they will stare the truth right in the eye and claim it's a lie.

aynrus

Pelican
In Hungary this is the system. There are hospitals or parts of hospitals allocated for Covid. That staff is severely overworked and there are many patient deaths there (This is information that I got from somewhat trustable source and this is the official narrative as well.). And other branches work as normal they don't see Covid cases.

Those tales about "covid cases" and "overwhelmed hospitals" are so pathetic.

Death rate statistics speaks for itself, there was a slightest bump in mortality in Hungary in 2020, but still death rate a lot lower than during previous years and among the lowest in decades:

Everything else is Great Reset agenda tales.

aynrus

Pelican
I can't believe we're having these conversation and the old, well-worn lies about "overwhelmed hospitals" and deadly flu are being reused and still someone finds it's worth giving a consideration. These lies had been exposed well since 2020 and see my above post - math does not lie about "deadly common cold" - everything else is what it is, dirty lies and fairly tales for the sheep.

Zagor

Woodpecker
In Hungary this is the system. There are hospitals or parts of hospitals allocated for Covid.
In Croatia we have also have hospitals allocated for Covid so I think the situation is probably similar.

There are hospitals or parts of hospitals allocated for Covid. That staff is severely overworked and there are many patient deaths there (This is information that I got from somewhat trustable source and this is the official narrative as well.).
And I'll tell you why they're apparently overworked. Because when you go to a hospital you get tested for covid all the time. Let's say you go to a hospital because of a heart issues. If you're supposed to stay for, let's say, three day, you're probably going to get tested for covid something like 5-10 times. And you'll test positive one time because, well, PCR test. And off you go to Covid hospital/section even though you're not in the hospital for covid and have no covid symptoms. And that's how they get overworked, because there are bunch of people there that shouldn't be there. It's a deliberate set up to make it seem like something drastic is happening

And other branches work as normal they don't see Covid cases.
Meanwhile, the guy who was supposed to treat you for a heart condition just lost a patient and has nothing to do. So no, other branches do not work as normal, they sit on their asses without work. There have been countless videos of empty hospital wards. They have no patients. Just in croatia there has been 110 000 less medical intervention done compared to 2019. That's the real pandemic.

Death rate statistics speaks for itself, there was a slightest bump in mortality in Hungary in 2020, but still death rate a lot lower than during previous years and among the lowest in decades:

The best lies are the ones that have truth in them. I don't think that my sources lie. They are really overworked. The trick is the Covid hospitals have fever resources than they had before to treat flu cases.

And they also have these special rules. They have to put on special protection clothing and replace that multiple times a day. Just that makes their work harder and more stressful. And these doctors really see more death daily than they saw before.

I agree that the question whether the virus exists or if there is a pandemic is a red herring: the main agenda is the Great Reset.

aynrus

Pelican
The best lies are the ones that have truth in them. I don't think that my sources lie. They are really overworked. The trick is the Covid hospitals have fever resources than they had before to treat flu cases.

And they also have these special rules. They have to put on special protection clothing and replace that multiple times a day. Just that makes their work harder and more stressful. And these doctors really see more death daily than they saw before.

I agree that the question whether the virus exists or if there is a pandemic is a red herring: the main agenda is the Great Reset.

The tiny bump in mortality that was recorded was most likely due to lockdowns/restricted access to healthcare during the panic stage.
Still the lowest mortality rate in decades in Hungary and somehow people never were falsely imprisoned over much higher mortality rates in the past.
There's no need for "covid hospitals", "flu hospitals", "common cold hospitals", 'chicken pox hospitals", "runny nose hospitals", etc.
These "doctors" don't need to wear protective equipment neither they see more death.
(my grandmother was a doctor who went though 5 years of WW2 frontlines among real epidemics, lack of sanitation and even then they did not use PPE and were just fine, all these disgusting useless PPE BS lies are about forcing slave muzzles and controlling, plus serve to destroy immune system and lung health)

Last edited:

From the linked page: "NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus." This can't be used to support any claim about Covid.

According to our national statistics (KSH) we had a slightly worse flu season (Nov-Dec 2020) than in previous years. What I found interesting was that I have heard many sad stories by people I know.

Maybe it is a sampling bias: people talk about health issues now. Previously I would not know if someone in the street I live in was hospitalized with respirotary disease. And now everyone talks about it and I hear many such cases.

On the other hand if it is a man-made virus deliberately released into the wild then it is also possible that they release a little more potent version because people were not frightened enough.

LeoniusD

Pelican
Still no proof that covid19 exists. Ten years ago i was so sick for 2 weeks, it could also have been described as torture.
On top of it - you did not have the flu treatment protocols that encompassed AIDS drugs and other insane high-dosage crap. On top of it - you did not have flu tests being done by shoving a toxic pesticide swab deep down your nose. Let us douse some swabs with ethylene oxide and then poke around in your deep nasal-brain regions and see how it works out while your immune system is already weakened during winter.

Then you have people who postpone normal flu or pneumonia treatment - come in only late when they are deeply infected and then blasted with never seen doses of drugs or even put on the highly invasive ventilators.

aynrus

Pelican
From the linked page: "NOTE: All 2020 and later data are UN projections and DO NOT include any impacts of the COVID-19 virus." This can't be used to support any claim about Covid.

According to our national statistics (KSH) we had a slightly worse flu season (Nov-Dec 2020) than in previous years. What I found interesting was that I have heard many sad stories by people I know.

Maybe it is a sampling bias: people talk about health issues now. Previously I would not know if someone in the street I live in was hospitalized with respirotary disease. And now everyone talks about it and I hear many such cases.

On the other hand if it is a man-made virus deliberately released into the wild then it is also possible that they release a little more potent version because people were not frightened enough.

If you believe these virus tales yourself you're already a victim of Great Reset. (I'm having doubts there's sincere belief here, though, and probably other things going on, no doubt this forum can be targeted by propagandists, that's how they operate).

But if you really believe those laughable tales....enjoy not leaving the house: there's dangerous flu and common cold out there (definitely need a mask and vaxx), also some biting dogs, fast drivers and who knows what else, it's safer at home.

TutorGuina

Woodpecker
Question is:
Are there any sources with data that is not a projection or did all countries decide to stop counting deaths after 2019 too?

I've seen data from Brazil regarding total deaths tampered with or simply censored
Countries like the US with 500k official numbers are closer to a schizophrenic wild dream than reality

cosine

Sparrow

"One of the things I don’t hear people talking about is the diversity, equity and inclusion piece of this. We know that marginalized and vulnerable populations are more reticent based on history and confidence to get vaccines and so if we go to a process by which we require vaccinations and we require proof of vaccinations are we further marginalizing these populations?" Hardigree said.

If someone asks you for a vaccine passport, inform them how racist they are and how they need to be antiracist.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
I don't know how it works there but here (alleged) Covid cases are directed to hospitals assigned to Covid. For this reason doctors at those places will only see Covid cases and doctors at other places will not see Covid patients at all.

Anecdotal evidence also does not work here.
Germany has special covid wards set up within the general hospitals. My LTR is in a specialization where she would have both covid and post vaxx patients. So far, the post vaxx patients are the ones with the horror stories. The post COVID patients do end up having a reduced lung capacity, as well as a lost of smell and or taste.
However, the vaxxes seemed to have caused more stroke patients then covid ever did.

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Question is:
Are there any sources with data that is not a projection or did all countries decide to stop counting deaths after 2019 too?

I've seen data from Brazil regarding total deaths tampered with or simply censored
Countries like the US with 500k official numbers are closer to a schizophrenic wild dream than reality

See Table 1, scenario 5. This is based on current information.

To the few posters above me: Hospitals get extra cash for having treated patients with COVID symptoms. This is how the system bribes the medical establishment. Here in Germany doctors with their own practice get offered 1000 euro to set up a PCR test point, a 1000 euro a month for running costs, and 15 euro per swab taken. This all adds up to a lot of money.

Last edited: