Coronavirus vaccine thread

fiasco360

Kingfisher
I don't believe that COVID is "fake" in the sense that it doesn't exist- this is because I was following some doctors and scientists that were trying to understand this the virus back in late 2019 before the hysteria started. There were some odd and interesting occurrences of what was happening with the blood clotting, the issues of ventilators making things worse and not helping -and other odd pathologies. A lot of them now believe what a majority of this forum believes - we destroyed society over the flu.

What I do believe:
1) COVID was made in a lab to confuse the hell out of scientists and doctors who study it
2) It's about as harmful as the regular flu
3) It was used politically and for control - get orange man out of office, get people terrified and vaccinated etc
4) Planned to be released anywhere from ~2015-2022
5) Treatment protocol that was "developed" was actually hurting patients more than it was helping (ventilators killing people, experimental anti-viral)
6) Statistics were completely warped - criteria for cause of death changed, positive case rate changed (PCR cycle testing bumped up to insane levels)
7) COVID replaced influenzas, heart disease, other respiratory illnesses for cause of death
8) Social media and corporate campaigns to put intense pressure on anyone who questioned the narrative -especially medical professionals
9) Plenty of high IQ individuals in high level positions have completely been misled and now 100% buy into this false religion
10) Satanists run this world
11) In the end - God will always win.

If people don't recall - in late 2019 and early 2020 in this forum- we were all being very cautious about what was going on. We knew something was being hidden from us in the news and we couldn't quite put our fingers on it. A few members were nearly 100% right from the get go but most of us we're careful and a little worried. We couldn't tell if this was a psy-op or for real. Eventually as the masses were being terrified into the COVID frenzy a majority of us we're quickly past that phase.

The thing that is great about this forum in general - we have a good beat on things in the world. This is the place to go to get ahead of the curve on understanding what's happening and what will happen. Granted sometimes we are a bit too dark and pessimistic but overall it's great ahead of the curve perspective.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Oh look.
Quite possibly, something manmade is carcinogenic...

Voxday :

So, there's good news and bad news

The good news about the not-vaccine: it will reportedly reduce your risk of dying from COVID-19. Probably. The bad news about the not-vaccine: it will reportedly increase your risk of dying from cancer.

There’s a secret layer of information in your cells called messenger RNA, that’s located between DNA and proteins, that serves as a critical link. Now, in a medical shocker to the whole world of vaccine philosophy, scientists at Sloan Kettering found that mRNA itself carries cancer CAUSING changes – changes that genetic tests don’t even analyze, flying completely under the radar of oncologists across the globe.
So now, it’s time for independent laboratories that are not vaccine manufacturers (or hired by them) to run diagnostic testing on the Covid vaccine series and find out if these are cancer-driving inoculations that, once the series is complete, will cause cancer tumors in the vaccinated masses who have all rushed out to get the jab out of fear and propaganda influence. Welcome to the world of experimental and dirty vaccines known as mRNA “technology.”
I have to admit, my sympathy for anyone experiencing unexpected adverse effects from the not-vaccine is pretty close to nonexistent. These aren't infants being inoculated against their will and without their knowledge or ability to resist, after all. They are adults who one would quite reasonably expect to know better than to permit themselves to be injected with untested experimental substances on the word of people with literally billions of dollars to gain from selling the injections.
Of course, given the fact that the not-vaccine is being ruled out as a causal factor even when people literally keel over and die after being injected, we can expect that the cause of the increased number of chronic lympthocytic leukemia cases in five or ten years will remain a complete mystery to the medical and scientific communities.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Ah yeah...
Funny that.

AstraZeneca Trial Involving Minors Halted As EMA Officials Admit Link Between Jab And Deadly Blood Clots

teaser image
"In my opinion, we can now say it, it is clear that there is an association (of the brain blood clots) with the vaccine. However, we still do not know what causes this reaction..."
New findings from the EMA show that there is indeed a link between the "very rare" blood clots in the brain and the AstraZeneca vaccine, but the exact possible causes are still unknown, according to a senior EMA official, who made the comments in an interview with the Italian newspaper Il Messagero. Here's a Reuters summary of that report.

"In my opinion, we can now say it, it is clear that there is an association (of the brain blood clots) with the vaccine. However, we still do not know what causes this reaction," Marco Cavaleri, chair of the vaccine evaluation team at the EMA, told Italian daily Il Messagero.
Cavaleri provided no evidence to support his comment.
[...]
Cavaleri said the EMA would say in its review that there is a link but was not likely to give an indication this week regarding the age of individuals to whom the AstraZeneca shot should be given.
In a separate interview, Armando Genazzani, a member of the EMA’s Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use, told another Italian newspaper, La Stampa, that a connection between the jab and the clots was "plausible."

The EMA is officially investigating 44 cases of the brain blood clots, an ailment known as a cerebral venous thrombosis (or CVST). More than 9.2M people in the EU have received the vaccine in total

WhiteWolf

Sparrow
I know of no high test intelligent people falling for this BS. Women seem to be particularly eager to buy into this BS.
There are plenty intelligent people falling for this BS. However these intelligent people lack common sense and are brainwashed/programmed. Their mind just cant comprehend that the governments and their masters are evil. And yes, especially women and weak men fall for it. There are also many not so highly intelligent people, who saw through this scam since the start. Common sense and emotional intelligence are more important than a high iq and high education imo.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
I mentioned this before but I wonder why many people around the world still haven't noticed the SA, UK and Brazil strains came about after vaccine trials were conducted there in the middle of 2020.

Very uncanny wouldn't you think?

fiasco360

Kingfisher
I mentioned this before but I wonder why many people around the world still haven't noticed the SA, UK and Brazil strains came about after vaccine trials were conducted there in the middle of 2020.

Very uncanny wouldn't you think?
Thought about this recently. Is there a way we can see where the trials were conducted and where the patients were originally located?

Where I live cops blocked a street and I had to take a detour to go back home. I later found out it was to inject people. I thought there was a TV filming going on. I was already having a bad day but that made me mad. I'll bet money there will be other flashy gimmicks to get people to get the jab.

Ah yeah...
Funny that.

AstraZeneca Trial Involving Minors Halted As EMA Officials Admit Link Between Jab And Deadly Blood Clots

teaser image
"In my opinion, we can now say it, it is clear that there is an association (of the brain blood clots) with the vaccine. However, we still do not know what causes this reaction..."
New findings from the EMA show that there is indeed a link between the "very rare" blood clots in the brain and the AstraZeneca vaccine, but the exact possible causes are still unknown, according to a senior EMA official, who made the comments in an interview with the Italian newspaper Il Messagero. Here's a Reuters summary of that report.

In a separate interview, Armando Genazzani, a member of the EMA’s Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use, told another Italian newspaper, La Stampa, that a connection between the jab and the clots was "plausible."

The EMA is officially investigating 44 cases of the brain blood clots, an ailment known as a cerebral venous thrombosis (or CVST). More than 9.2M people in the EU have received the vaccine in total
My brother brought this up to my mom when he said he wasn’t taking it. Her response was “oh who cares it’s a very rare side effect”. My brother is young with no health problems.

None of it matters. None of it. We are too far gone. The only way any of this changes is if young kids start dying. Even then I’m still not sure that will matter in this world of degeneracy.

Last edited:

Roosh

Cardinal
And as a consolation price - Dr. Yeadon - the decorated medical scientist and authority - he could not possibly get through the heads of many in his family or friends. They simply did not believe him - they rather trust the lies and mass hysteria of the mainstream media.
That makes me feel better, because I'm having trouble getting through to family. I talk them out of getting the vaccine then one week later they ask, "Do you think I should get the vaccine?" This sometimes happens every time I see them. Since they follow the mainstream news, they are one fearmongering story away from flip-flopping. Their emotions are being played like a fiddle. I have one relative who already had the infection and is actually considering the vaccine in spite of my constant warnings.

It's not a coincidence that my struggles involve people with no God in their lives. Your facts are like a dose of soma that alleviates their fear for a few days, but since you didn't address the root cause, it will simply come back. I will keep trying, but at this point I know I'm wasting my breath. Unless someone has faith or is scientifically inclined, their emotions rule them, and they will eventually get the vaccine, either right now because they are scared of dying or within a year because they don't want to be discomforted by a loss of societal privileges. May God have mercy on them.

aynrus

Kingfisher
You can't expect to get through to the heads of anyone who routinely watches/reads mainstream media.
They had run such massive brainwash for a long time that anyone who uses these sources had altered view of things, the hoax narrative being only the logical culmination of the system - but the entire worldview of such person is altered in all kinds of powerful ways.

I had seen people either being in complete denial or claiming it's a good thing that millions (some say 20M) had been killed in Stalin's camps and from artificially caused famine, for example. Otherwise smart, sane people, educated too. So not only a benevolent and logical person can deny and ignore the facts of the hoax/scamdemic and Great Reset - they can sometimes justify killing millions of people and sleep well. This is how human mind works in the presence of brainwash.

Blade Runner

Pelican
I cannot make predictions, but this is the intention of these companies is to mutate everyone and cause problems, all roads lead inexorably to massive amounts of people dying off and not burdening "their system" any longer. Older people dying will not be considered suspicious by the foolhardy masses, so it may be that vector first.
Why didn't "they" just let the coronavirus blow through everyone, then, in the first place?

Blade Runner

Pelican
Very similar conclusion here: It's the seasonal flu with a scary name and backstory.

Taking the vaccine is the final "investment" in Covid being real. Once you put the vaccine in your body you will never believe that Covid was fake. Cog dis too powerful.
I largely agree that it's a bad seasonal flu (literally is, coronavirus is around and has been), but it does have certain lung features because it renders a response in the patient as a type of vasculitis - in this manner it differs a bit from influenza. The thing is, having said that, I don't see it as being that meaningfully different, there are just a lot of unhealthy people that eventually something bad was going to happen to. And it's not that many, as evidenced by the stats. That's where propaganda started to set in and hammer met nail in the hospitals, in the media, in payments, etc.

Ludelos

Pigeon
I largely agree that it's a bad seasonal flu (literally is, coronavirus is around and has been), but it does have certain lung features because it renders a response in the patient as a type of vasculitis - in this manner it differs a bit from influenza. The thing is, having said that, I don't see it as being that meaningfully different, there are just a lot of unhealthy people that eventually something bad was going to happen to. And it's not that many, as evidenced by the stats. That's where propaganda started to set in and hammer met nail in the hospitals, in the media, in payments, etc.
Is there any reason for why it affects the lungs of certain people? I just had flu like symptoms along with the loss of sense of smell and taste.

That makes me feel better, because I'm having trouble getting through to family. I talk them out of getting the vaccine then one week later they ask, "Do you think I should get the vaccine?" This sometimes happens every time I see them. Since they follow the mainstream news, they are one fearmongering story away from flip-flopping. Their emotions are being played like a fiddle. I have one relative who already had the infection and is actually considering the vaccine in spite of my constant warnings.

It's not a coincidence that my struggles involve people with no God in their lives. Your facts are like a dose of soma that alleviates their fear for a few days, but since you didn't address the root cause, it will simply come back. I will keep trying, but at this point I know I'm wasting my breath. Unless someone has faith or is scientifically inclined, their emotions rule them, and they will eventually get the vaccine, either right now because they are scared of dying or within a year because they don't want to be discomforted by a loss of societal privileges. May God have mercy on them.
Sound just like my Easter weekend visiting family.

My mother is getting the first dosage this week, after assuring me for the last few months she wouldn't. Unfortunately her oncologist, and my grandparents/homo-uncle sharing their "positive" experiences outweighs any assertion I make.

It's not a coincidence that my struggles involve people with no God in their lives.
Interacting with my family over the weekend made me think about that Dutch couple you encountered at the Amish homestead. People who have enjoyed such a sheltered lifestyle for decades are unequipped to recognize "evil", let alone be proactive in countering it. That passage it really all I could think about all day Sunday.

Makes me wonder if we are simply in lesser end of a societies cyclical nature or on the precipice of something divine....

Blade Runner

Pelican
First off, remember that it is a respiratory virus.

I believe amerindians/mestizos are affected more due to genetics, but they are also in bad urban air/polluted cities, whether they are in Central or South America, or large US cities. The virus affects the epithelial lining of the alveoli more in them, but as they are also, or tend to be, far more obese and diabetic, they are prime candidates for infection and superinfection with bacteria, as a result.

By the way, I've been in a large city hospital for over a year and a half right now and have not come down with anything. I've only felt bad several times over the past few years (the next day) due to day drinking/too much drinking lol - and that's because I'm not a spring chicken anymore when it comes to recovery from hangovers. Ha

doc holliday

Pelican
Gold Member

If we learned one thing through this whole mess is that there truly are a whole bunch of unhealthy people waddling around out there. I read that about 80% of the people who were hospitalized and died from covid were obese or overweight. That's what makes this vaccine frenzy even more maddening. People would rather get jabbed with an experimental voodoo vaccine than make some serious lifestyle changes and try to become healthier. One of my best friends is exactly this way, it's ridiculous. Whatever, when people ask, I tell them that I won't take it and I give my reasons for it but I don't try and talk anyone out of it. It's pointless to try and do that once people have decided to take it. Sometimes the best lessons learned are the hardest ones learned.

Multiple companies here have started collecting vaccination data of the local employees on behalf of government as well as our Euro and USA overlords. It is nothing special (for now) - they just ask you if you have been vaccinated or not, and if you plan to do it. However, I assume this is not a good sign and they might become more aggressive about it later.

It is not too bad right now, because less than 5% of people have been fully vaccinated in this country so far. I guess, unless they decide to re-introduce gulags, we will probably be more or less ok, for some time at least.

Regarding convincing your family: I think it is pretty much impossible to change their minds. Most people I know who are already pretty old tend to stick to the principles they have been following their whole life. Even earth-shattering events barely ever make them change.