Coronavirus vaccine thread

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Thought about this recently. Is there a way we can see where the trials were conducted and where the patients were originally located?

Probably not as they were asking for volunteers from all over and different backgrounds and who knows where those people ended up. It was completely intentional and I believe they knew this would happen.

It played directly into their hands of more lockdowns and powers for big government.

We never heard of the American/French/German/Italian mutation did we? Hell Italy and Spain had it way before the UK, SA and Brazil had it.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Nightmarish propaganda article with computer-generated images, showing how human cells turn into alien life form Frankenstein cells growing spike proteins on their surface, after Astra-Zeneca injections (the one that had caused many brain blood clots).

Immune system attacks protein spikes - in a natural situation it's supposed to attack the entire virus too, but in this case the spikes are attached to a human cell - what will follow is no-brainer (autoimmune illness).

They're creating a new mutant life form, as human cells grow parts they're not supposed to.

May be the idea of vaxx passport isn't so bad....only needs to be renamed "mutant passport", to know who took the mark.

Yep.
The very description of this whole 'spike protein' thing; still puts to mind all sorts of auto-immune reactions.

Madness.
Made all the more crazy, cause I'd imagine the vast majority of people eagerly lining up for their quack-cines have no idea as to the function or results.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
What rationale or evidence is there to conclude covid was created in a lab?
It is largely irrelevant, as it really doesn't change the outcome at all, other than there would be a handful of evil people involved who made that decision, but at the end of the day, whether we got a slightly more contagious flu this year, or a mad scientist created it, doesn't really matter.

The true evil is in all the lockdowns, the Orwellian "Social Distancing", the faceless masks, the disturbing and scientifically illogical vaccine claims, the destruction of small business, the fear, the curfews, the travel bans, etc. All of this is the same whether a mad scientist kicked it off or evil Bill Gates said 2021 is the year we will exagerate the flu. In a way it's even more evil if it were spontaneous, as a group taking advantage of an illness to run this evil scheme is somehow worse than a straightforward bad guy with a plan to accomplish something evil running a distraction scheme with a flu lockdown in order to accomplish his evil goal, like the plot out of a James Bond or Die Hard film.

It's like debating whether the Patriot Act was intentionally kicked off with a false flag event, or was just written and ready to go when the next crisis happened, as the PNAC documents gleefully anticipated, or whether the US government directly caused 9-11 through their agent Tim Osmond in a weird "run practice drills on the same day the actual attack happens" scenario or it indirectly caused 9-11 by enraging Afghans and Saudis by defiling their holy lands and forcing globohomo down their throats--at the end of the day it's the same ultimate cause, and the same actors causing it, just in different ways, but I'm still curious why one makes this conclusion over another.
What was the point of this response? To tell me if it was man made that it's irrelevant?

Was that my focal point? Just splitting hairs here.

aynrus

Kingfisher
Yep.
The very description of this whole 'spike protein' thing; still puts to mind all sorts of auto-immune reactions.

Madness.
Made all the more crazy, cause I'd imagine the vast majority of people eagerly lining up for their quack-cines have no idea as to the function or results.

This whole thing with virus spikes growing out of human cells reminds me of mutant creatures from The Thing, part human, part dog, part whatever alien.
I can't believe the normies don't see where this is all going.

scorpion

Ostrich
Gold Member
That makes me feel better, because I'm having trouble getting through to family. I talk them out of getting the vaccine then one week later they ask, "Do you think I should get the vaccine?" This sometimes happens every time I see them. Since they follow the mainstream news, they are one fearmongering story away from flip-flopping. Their emotions are being played like a fiddle. I have one relative who already had the infection and is actually considering the vaccine in spite of my constant warnings.

It's not a coincidence that my struggles involve people with no God in their lives. Your facts are like a dose of soma that alleviates their fear for a few days, but since you didn't address the root cause, it will simply come back. I will keep trying, but at this point I know I'm wasting my breath. Unless someone has faith or is scientifically inclined, their emotions rule them, and they will eventually get the vaccine, either right now because they are scared of dying or within a year because they don't want to be discomforted by a loss of societal privileges. May God have mercy on them.

The tendency for people to discount the advice and expertise of those closest to them in favor of more remote authority figures is a seemingly intractable part of human psychology. Even Christ himself dealt with this and was frustrated by it (Mark 6:4). It probably has something to do with the fact that when we know someone intimately we obviously become very familiar with their human weaknesses and the general less-impressive aspects of their personality. But from a distance authority figures can appear decidedly more impressive than anyone close to us, since the lack of proximity serves to conceal their flaws. A great statesman may lead an entire nation and inspire millions, and yet to his wife he's just the guy who snores too loudly, constantly misplaces his glasses and tells the same jokes over and over.

Millenials, gen-z-ers, truthers, and elitist scum have one thing in common: their shared scorn for the baby boomers. I say the boomers will be the first demographic to be wiped out completely in the shortes amount of time. Once gone, there will be no one around to hold back the miasma of looming doom and we will go straight into the action. If it wasn't for them (God have mercy on all of them) we would have accelerated beyond this farcical show of "peace" which is being papercut to death by all the outbursts of shootings, protests, riots, etc.

Kiwi

Pigeon
All these posts about "talking my family out of it", are largely missing the point in arguing for or against the vaccine. It's like arguing for or against God when in Romans it talks about how man is "without excuse" for it is evident in creation.
It's not about one vaccine, obviously with every new strand the goalposts change and will continue to change - see Brazil now, and how they will be the example to the world. new strand = new fear.

I understand why people want to save their family, obviously, who doesn't?....but you're wasting your time focusing on such things. It's always the same question, repackaged and redelivered right from the beginning. The same question from the garden of eden.

Do you Trust in God or do you not?

Focus on Christ first, everything else will be added to you.

Oooh, hey, I can finally contribute.

Here's Elon Musk's initial tweet on the vaccine.

Someone had asked which one was safest, before privatizing their account. Here was Elon's reply:

Elon just needs to stay in his lane.

Anyway, who cares what he thinks anymore. The guy is trying to create Neuralink. If you’re looking for a based response to a vaccine, it doesn’t matter what he says as he’s try to unite tech with man (obviously not based).

Last edited:
What rationale or evidence is there to conclude covid was created in a lab?
It is largely irrelevant,
as it really doesn't change the outcome at all, other than there would be a handful of evil people involved who made that decision, but at the end of the day, whether we got a slightly more contagious flu this year, or a mad scientist created it, doesn't really matter.

The true evil is in all the lockdowns, the Orwellian "Social Distancing", the faceless masks, the disturbing and scientifically illogical vaccine claims, the destruction of small business, the fear, the curfews, the travel bans, etc. All of this is the same whether a mad scientist kicked it off or evil Bill Gates said 2021 is the year we will exagerate the flu. In a way it's even more evil if it were spontaneous, as a group taking advantage of an illness to run this evil scheme is somehow worse than a straightforward bad guy with a plan to accomplish something evil running a distraction scheme with a flu lockdown in order to accomplish his evil goal, like the plot out of a James Bond or Die Hard film.

It's like debating whether the Patriot Act was intentionally kicked off with a false flag event, or was just written and ready to go when the next crisis happened, as the PNAC documents gleefully anticipated, or whether the US government directly caused 9-11 through their agent Tim Osmond in a weird "run practice drills on the same day the actual attack happens" scenario or it indirectly caused 9-11 by enraging Afghans and Saudis by defiling their holy lands and forcing globohomo down their throats--at the end of the day it's the same ultimate cause, and the same actors causing it, just in different ways, but I'm still curious why one makes this conclusion over another.

I'm also curious. Amish are not concerned in the least. I don't know what they think specifically, but i was around a crowd in PA recently and there were hundreds of masked people in public but not a single one among the Amish.

It... was... made.... in.... a.... lab.

What evidence is there?

More than enough.

Start here; https://freedomplatform.tv/david-e-...f-plandemic-indoctrination-reveals-the-truth/

It's hugely relevant. These evil POS created a virus, designed to be super-infectious. Who's to say it wasn't attempted genocide (that failed), or this is just a soft version, and covid-21, 22, 23 will be Gates 'next ones'.

What, you think this was a natural event, and They put their heads together within weeks and cooked up a plan to make the most of the crisis?

Ridiculous.

Last edited:

r3d

Sparrow
The tendency for people to discount the advice and expertise of those closest to them in favor of more remote authority figures is a seemingly intractable part of human psychology. Even Christ himself dealt with this and was frustrated by it (Mark 6:4). It probably has something to do with the fact that when we know someone intimately we obviously become very familiar with their human weaknesses and the general less-impressive aspects of their personality. But from a distance authority figures can appear decidedly more impressive than anyone close to us, since the lack of proximity serves to conceal their flaws. A great statesman may lead an entire nation and inspire millions, and yet to his wife he's just the guy who snores too loudly, constantly misplaces his glasses and tells the same jokes over and over.

Wow, that is such a good point. I never really thought about it.

When I think about how my family sees me it's no wonder they dismiss my concerns easily. I see myself as a reclusive philosopher and skeptic who foregoes earthly success to unveil the hidden truths of an infinitely complex cosmos and a human conspiracy.

My mom thinks I'm a loser who spends too much time on the internet.

Haha. In truth both views probably lean toward exaggeration. One to the positive and one to the negative.

Bird

Kingfisher
The depop agenda is working well ...

"People over 70 who get one of these mRNA vaccines will probably die within two to three years," Professor Cahill says in the video above. "If you are in your thirties and you take the mRNA vaccine, you will die within five to 10 years. In addition, you're likely to suffer from allergies, neurocognitive disorders, inflammation, and become infertile."

https://odysee.com/$/embed/impf6zu/951af0c8206db6135b018e2ebf34567de2a4df9f

LeoniusD

Pelican
Oooh, hey, I can finally contribute.

Here's Elon Musk's initial tweet on the vaccine.

Someone had asked which one was safest, before privatizing their account. Here was Elon's reply:

Seems like Musk is doing advertising for covid vaccines. And it would surprise me if his kids were vaccinated so far. What you see is peasant talk. If he and is his family are vaxxed, then he is not as high up on the ladder as Bill Gates. Musk is certainly part of the big club - not only due to his technocrat grandfather, but mainly due to the IN-Q-TEL (CIA corporate arm) investment in almost all his endeavors. Financially you should not bet against Musk, because that guy gets the best support even if he produces low-quality-build cars. Due to the technological advantage he gets, then he still is able to outcompete giant much better manufacturers.

--------------------

And frankly in my opinion people won't be dying off in quick succession due the vaccines. The likely main reason for the push is fertility disruption.
Here some confirmation of that:

Humans Will Require Assisted Reproduction, Mechanical Wombs​

Infertile World: By 2045, Sperm Counts Could Be Zero​

According to Swan, if the curve of declining sperm counts from the 2017 study continues, by 2045 the median sperm count will be zero. “It is speculative to extrapolate, but there is also no evidence that it is tapering off. This means that most couples may have to use assisted reproduction,” she said.5

One reason why Swan believes environmental chemicals are to blame is that her research has shown younger women have experienced greater declines in the ability to have children than older women.6,7 This suggests that it’s not only aging or choosing to put off starting a family until later in life that’s involved. Miscarriage rates have also been on the rise, increasing at a relative rate of 2% per year from 1990 to 2011.8

“Count Down” brings some disturbing findings into the spotlight, like the fact that a significant part of the global population may not be able to reproduce without technological assistance come 2050.9 And, the book suggests, men today have about half the number of sperm compared to their grandfathers.

The book blames it all on chemicals and environmental factors. Sperm counts were falling over 70 years - and only in some parts of the population - mainly the West. I doubt that the entire world population would become infertile just over that. However - if 100% of the young are forced to take a fertility disrupting vaccine - and lots of them - then yes - most might become infertile for sure.

And thus this huge push for vaccination, vaccine pass would make sense not only for future biometric chipping that should replace the digital vaccine pass. Fertility disruption is the most logical most likely outcome - the premature deaths casued by the vaccines are just an added bonus to them that will be blamed on long-term covid repercussions.

LeoniusD

Pelican
The depop agenda is working well ...

"People over 70 who get one of these mRNA vaccines will probably die within two to three years," Professor Cahill says in the video above. "If you are in your thirties and you take the mRNA vaccine, you will die within five to 10 years. In addition, you're likely to suffer from allergies, neurocognitive disorders, inflammation, and become infertile."

https://odysee.com/$/embed/impf6zu/951af0c8206db6135b018e2ebf34567de2a4df9f
That is the other option. I honestly doubt that a bit due to the disruptive nature of the economy and possibly some countries having highly different vaccines that would not have such destructive results. I doubt that the Israelis fell for this und thus holocousted themselves. The Chinese and Russians also have somewhat different vaccines with seemingly lower side-effects.

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member
Matters I've been pondering of late.

How will the majority of folk being infected with quack-cines affect the medical blood supply?
Be rather shite to be given contaminated blood while you're unconscious due to an accident.

How would a female who hasn't had a quack-cine be affected by kissing & having sex with a guy who has?
Would the swapping of saliva & semen be enough to somewhat contaminate the females cellular structure with spike protein poison?

CynicalContrarian

Owl
Gold Member

UK Slaps Restrictions On AstraZeneca Jab Despite Insisting It Is "Safe For All Ages"

teaser image
More countries are imposing new restrictions on the controversial jab after yesterday's press conference.
Now that the EMA has acknowledged a "possible link" between the AstraZeneca vaccine and the deadly cerebral blood clots that have contributed to more than a dozen deaths across Europe, it appears the floodgates have opened, and both the UK and EU members Italy and Spain are moving to restrict the vaccine.

Spain and Italy decided late Wednesday to follow in the footstep's of France and Germany by limiting the use of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine to people aged 60 and older. France decided to restrict use of the shot for over-55s earlier this month, while Germany restricted use for over-60s.

But the UK and Australia are moving in the other direction in terms of age. What's more concerning - at least, for investors in the troubled pharma giant - the UK, where the jab was designed, developed and tested, has abruptly changed course and decided to limit the jab to use for patients between the ages of 18 and 29. Sweden and Finland allow its use only in the over-65s, while Denmark and Norway have suspended its use until at least next week.

Australia has also decided to limit use of the AstraZeneca vaccine for patients under 50, news it announced Thursday evening local time, making it the most recent government to impose new restrictions on the jab. Initially, Australia had defended the jab, even as one of its top health authorities was one of the first to note that a link between the jab and the dangerous blood clots was likely, even as AstraZeneca, the British government and the EMA continued to insist that there was no evidence to support a link.

But the thinking on that has changed dramatically in the past few days, and yesterday's EMA press conference marked a notable turning point.

avoid further use of the Oxford/AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine for under-50s, becoming the latest country to change direction after regulators found a link between the jab and blood clots.

Notably, Canberra is going further in curbing the use of the AZ jab than the UK, where authorities have asked that only patients under the age of 30 receive an alternative vaccine.

London is preparing to offer alternatives to the AstraZeneca shot to patients under 30 after officials said the "suspected" side effect actually puts younger patients at risk - even as Germany and France put the age limit much higher.