Coronavirus vaccine thread

UK Slaps Restrictions On AstraZeneca Jab Despite Insisting It Is "Safe For All Ages"

teaser image
More countries are imposing new restrictions on the controversial jab after yesterday's press conference.
Now that the EMA has acknowledged a "possible link" between the AstraZeneca vaccine and the deadly cerebral blood clots that have contributed to more than a dozen deaths across Europe, it appears the floodgates have opened, and both the UK and EU members Italy and Spain are moving to restrict the vaccine.

Spain and Italy decided late Wednesday to follow in the footstep's of France and Germany by limiting the use of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine to people aged 60 and older. France decided to restrict use of the shot for over-55s earlier this month, while Germany restricted use for over-60s.

But the UK and Australia are moving in the other direction in terms of age. What's more concerning - at least, for investors in the troubled pharma giant - the UK, where the jab was designed, developed and tested, has abruptly changed course and decided to limit the jab to use for patients between the ages of 18 and 29. Sweden and Finland allow its use only in the over-65s, while Denmark and Norway have suspended its use until at least next week.

Australia has also decided to limit use of the AstraZeneca vaccine for patients under 50, news it announced Thursday evening local time, making it the most recent government to impose new restrictions on the jab. Initially, Australia had defended the jab, even as one of its top health authorities was one of the first to note that a link between the jab and the dangerous blood clots was likely, even as AstraZeneca, the British government and the EMA continued to insist that there was no evidence to support a link.

But the thinking on that has changed dramatically in the past few days, and yesterday's EMA press conference marked a notable turning point.

avoid further use of the Oxford/AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine for under-50s, becoming the latest country to change direction after regulators found a link between the jab and blood clots.

Notably, Canberra is going further in curbing the use of the AZ jab than the UK, where authorities have asked that only patients under the age of 30 receive an alternative vaccine.

London is preparing to offer alternatives to the AstraZeneca shot to patients under 30 after officials said the "suspected" side effect actually puts younger patients at risk - even as Germany and France put the age limit much higher.

'Jab'))

Is that how they label lethal injections too?

Has anyone tried walking around with a fake vaccine certificate and taking advantage of these ridiculous offers?

I'd definitely do that if I was in the US.

Actually, I'd keep showing up at the same place, each time with another plaster.

Here is a link referencing the Dr Yeadon podcast from last week. Reading this, I picked up a few things that I missed while listening.

“It’s become absolutely clear to me, even when I talk to intelligent people, friends, acquaintances … and they can tell I’m telling them something important, but they get to the point [where I say] ‘your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death and that of your children,’ and they can’t begin to engage with it. And I think maybe 10% of them understand what I said, and 90% of those blank their understanding of it because it is too difficult. And my concern is, we are going to lose this, because people will not deal with the possibility that anyone is so evil…

“But I remind you of what happened in Russia in the 20th Century, what happened in 1933 to 1945, what happened in, you know, Southeast Asia in some of the most awful times in the post-war era. And, what happened in China with Mao and so on.

“We’ve only got to look back two or three generations. All around us there are people who are as bad as the people doing this. They’re all around us. So, I say to folks, the only thing that really marks this one out, is its scale.

“But actually, this is probably less bloody, it’s less personal, isn’t it? The people who are steering this … it’s going to be much easier for them. They don’t have to shoot anyone in the face. They don’t have to beat someone to death with a baseball bat, or freeze them, starve them, make them work until they die. All of those things did happen two or three generations back and our grandparents or great grandparents were either victims of this, or they were actually members of it, or at least they witnessed it from overseas. That’s how close we are.

“And all I’m saying is, some shifts like that are happening again, but now they are using molecular biology.

“And the people going along with it, I think they would probably say, ‘I was only following orders,’ which we have heard before.

“But I know, because I have talked to lots of people, and some of them have said ‘I don’t want to believe that you are right, so I’m going to just put it away because if it is true, I can’t handle it.’ And I think … all you need to do is find a good reason to tell people, ‘Don’t take the vaccine unless you’re a medical risk of dying from the virus!’ That seems to me a pretty good line!”

Towards a solution – ‘We need God’​

“I’m a scientist, and I can tell you, talking to non-scientists, using science as a tool, will not work. It will fail.

“So, we need philosophers, people who understand logic, religion, something like that, [they have] got to wrestle with this, and start talking in a language people will understand. Because if we leave it with scientists, people like me, even though I’m well-intentioned, I’m a gabbling alien as far as most people in the street are concerned. They won’t believe the government will lie to them, they don’t believe the government would ever do anything that will harm them, but they are [doing such things].”

aynrus

Kingfisher
Mobile mass vaccination clinic in Colorado shut down after many adverse reactions and 2 hospitalized after poison injection. Looks like lab rat experiment became too obvious in this case.

aynrus

Kingfisher
"You may die from an unnecessary infection injection.
Yet that is still for the greater good..."

Unbelievable how her sister justifies his murder "for the greater good".
I live on my own and know one has to watch their own back/watch out for themselves....no one else will, not a family member, nor anyone.

Another vaxx article today - seems like there're sign of womens' hormonal systems being hit by the poison (which is one of the desired effects, of course, either signs of massive inflammatory process in the body or upcoming infertility, most likely both):

Last edited:

aynrus

Kingfisher
I've just read the BBC article to this.

Unbelievable. It's a cult, it's as simple as that.

A cult with human sacrifices. In ancient cults, the ones chosen to be the sacrifice often prepared with joy for the event, their families too. Families actually picked among their own for the sacrifice in those times. Human nature at its finest.

Nordwand

Kingfisher
It begins....

I received a letter from my employer today. Initially, I thought it was going to be another circular, telling me that the vaccine was available, and totally wonderful, etc, but, once I got half way through (it's a solid side of A4), I realised that it was something far more sinister. I wondered when the threats and intimidation would begin and, in all honesty, didn't think that they would, but I was wrong. No direct threat to my employment status as yet, but the inference was there. Talk of including vaccination status in risk assessments, which, in turn, affects suitability to do my job, and limits areas in which I can work. It's dressed up as concern for my well being, but that's not how I'm taking it.

Keep me in your prayers guys.

aynrus

Kingfisher
It begins....

I received a letter from my employer today. Initially, I thought it was going to be another circular, telling me that the vaccine was available, and totally wonderful, etc, but, once I got half way through (it's a solid side of A4), I realised that it was something far more sinister. I wondered when the threats and intimidation would begin and, in all honesty, didn't think that they would, but I was wrong. No direct threat to my employment status as yet, but the inference was there. Talk of including vaccination status in risk assessments, which, in turn, affects suitability to do my job, and limits areas in which I can work. It's dressed up as concern for my well being, but that's not how I'm taking it.

Keep me in your prayers guys.
Not sure which country you're in....I'd officially claim one of the 2 exemptions asap if in the States.

If you believe these virus tales yourself you're already a victim of Great Reset. (I'm having doubts there's sincere belief here, though, and probably other things going on, no doubt this forum can be targeted by propagandists, that's how they operate).

But if you really believe those laughable tales....enjoy not leaving the house: there's dangerous flu and common cold out there (definitely need a mask and vaxx), also some biting dogs, fast drivers and who knows what else, it's safer at home.
You misunderstood what I wrote. What I stated is that I can see more illness around me than normally. Using the word pandemic was a mistake by me. I should have used increased amount and seriousness of illness. This is not something that I read in the newspapers but what I have heard from people around me. I also admit that it could be a sampling bias: people are talking more about these things now. And it is flu season anyway.

That is why I asked what other people see around themselves?

I would not support forced masking and forced stay at home even if I thought there was a really dangerous virus. We should not allow medical tyranny to happen.

I have got a friend and co-worker who we have already talked about that this whole Covid thing is sinister and they are lying about everything. He has firm christian beliefs (at least until now I thought so) and wants to have many children. They already have 3.

Then today he shocked me with the news that they have an appointment with his wife to shoot themselves next week. I could not understand why. Then he told me his wife wants to be able to have a nice holiday in the summer and persuaded him to get vaxxed.

This is the story of Adam and Eve replayed in modern circumstances.

I have done my best to help him in this situation. Now I can only I pray for them!

Clemenza

Pigeon
Then he told me his wife wants to be able to have a nice holiday in the summer and persuaded him to get vaxxed.

It seems just about everyone getting the shot falls into one of these categories:

1. Those who actually think the shot will "save their life" and have a fear of the virus itself.
2. Those that don't really fear getting sick or dying from this, but they will do it just because the shot will supposedly bring them back to "freedom", will open up all the restrictions, end the closures and the masking, and the travel bans, etc

Both of these thought processes are a result of a mass manipulation of the population. I don't know which one is more false.

I suppose for a small subset of elderly/obese/sick people, if they have reason #1, I find it a little hard to criticize their decision since they are just victims of fear mongering. But those that fall in category 2 are the most duped of them all and I have little sympathy for them.