Coronavirus vaccine thread

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
It begins....

I received a letter from my employer today. Initially, I thought it was going to be another circular, telling me that the vaccine was available, and totally wonderful, etc, but, once I got half way through (it's a solid side of A4), I realised that it was something far more sinister. I wondered when the threats and intimidation would begin and, in all honesty, didn't think that they would, but I was wrong. No direct threat to my employment status as yet, but the inference was there. Talk of including vaccination status in risk assessments, which, in turn, affects suitability to do my job, and limits areas in which I can work. It's dressed up as concern for my well being, but that's not how I'm taking it.

Keep me in your prayers guys.
Go freelance and make double the pay by covering for the newly disabled and deceased. It's sad but that how it goes.

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
It begins....

I received a letter from my employer today. Initially, I thought it was going to be another circular, telling me that the vaccine was available, and totally wonderful, etc, but, once I got half way through (it's a solid side of A4), I realised that it was something far more sinister. I wondered when the threats and intimidation would begin and, in all honesty, didn't think that they would, but I was wrong. No direct threat to my employment status as yet, but the inference was there. Talk of including vaccination status in risk assessments, which, in turn, affects suitability to do my job, and limits areas in which I can work. It's dressed up as concern for my well being, but that's not how I'm taking it.

Keep me in your prayerrs guys.
I think I'm going to lose my job over the gene therapy scam. I had a meeting with my boss where she railed against anti-vaxxers and people who won't wear TWO masks.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker
Despite the pandemic, I've been pretty happy. At the same I feel as though the end is near. Stupidity levels have reached an all time high. People are willing to sacrifice themselves for this hoax. I'm convinced that heterosexual men would be willing to give each other blowjobs every day for the rest of their lives, if doctors claim it protects the elderly.

MtnMan

Woodpecker
Despite the pandemic, I've been pretty happy. At the same I feel as though the end is near. Stupidity levels have reached an all time high. People are willing to sacrifice themselves for this hoax. I'm convinced that heterosexual men would be willing to give each other blowjobs every day for the rest of their lives, if doctors claim it protects the elderly.
I find these feelings you describe oddly familiar. I also agree with you about the blowjobs.

droughtmeat

Woodpecker

Rapid Response:​

Re: Do doctors have to have the covid-19 vaccine?​

Important editorial notice for readers: This is a rapid response (online comment by a third party) and not an article in The BMJ. It is attributed in a misleading way on certain websites and social media. The Editor, 08/04/2021.

Nota editoriale importante per i lettori: questa è una risposta rapida (commento online da parte di terzi) e non un articolo su The BMJ. È stato citato in modo fuorviante su alcuni siti web e social media. Il direttore, 08/04/2021.

Dear Editor
I have had more vaccines in my life than most people and come from a place of significant personal and professional experience in relation to this pandemic, having managed a service during the first 2 waves and all the contingencies that go with that.
Nevertheless, what I am currently struggling with is the failure to report the reality of the morbidity caused by our current vaccination program within the health service and staff population. The levels of sickness after vaccination is unprecedented and staff are getting very sick and some with neurological symptoms which is having a huge impact on the health service function. Even the young and healthy are off for days, some for weeks, and some requiring medical treatment. Whole teams are being taken out as they went to get vaccinated together.
Mandatory vaccination in this instance is stupid, unethical and irresponsible when it comes to protecting our staff and public health. We are in the voluntary phase of vaccination, and encouraging staff to take an unlicensed product that is impacting on their immediate health, and I have direct experience of staff contracting Covid AFTER vaccination and probably transmitting it. In fact, it is clearly stated that these vaccine products do not offer immunity or stop transmission. In which case why are we doing it? There is no longitudinal safety data (a couple of months of trial data at best) available and these products are only under emergency licensing. What is to say that there are no longitudinal adverse effects that we may face that may put the entire health sector at risk?
Flu is a massive annual killer, it inundates the health system, it kills young people, the old the comorbid, and yet people can chose whether or not they have that vaccine (which had been around for a long time). And you can list a whole number of other examples of vaccines that are not mandatory and yet they protect against diseases of higher consequence.
Coercion and mandating medical treatments on our staff, of members of the public especially when treatments are still in the experimental phase, are firmly in the realms of a totalitarian Nazi dystopia and fall far outside of our ethical values as the guardians of health.
I and my entire family have had COVID. This as well as most of my friends, relatives and colleagues. I have recently lost a relatively young family member with comorbidities to heart failure, resulting from the pneumonia caused by Covid. Despite this, I would never debase myself and agree, that we should abandon our liberal principles and the international stance on bodily sovereignty, free informed choice and human rights and support unprecedented coercion of professionals, patients and people to have experimental treatments with limited safety data. This and the policies that go with this are more of a danger to our society than anything else we have faced over the last year.
What has happened to “my body my choice?” What has happened to scientific and open debate? If I don’t prescribe an antibiotic to a patient who doesn’t need it as they are healthy, am I anti-antibiotics? Or an antibiotic-denier? Is it not time that people truly thought about what is happening to us and where all of this is taking us?
Competing interests: No competing interests

Sorry I am not the best at inserting articles. It is basically a letter to the editor regarding the adverse effects of the vaccine by a clinical consultant from London. Here is the link

I feel the same way but I also have a really strange and foreboding feeling that this has happened before in the not too distant past and the history of a similar event was covered up or forgotten by history. Either way, it is clear to me now that this world is not what I once thought that it was when I was an atheist.

Tippy

Sparrow
The only good thing about this situation is that it has reconnected me to the lord.

Once I lost faith in family, the media, politicians, 'experts'...I was left with nothing and no-one to believe in. In these moments, I heard an inner voice that told me to return to the Bible. The answers were within me and they had been all along. The lord had been reaching out but I'd been ignoring him because I was corrupted by my lifestyle and the temptations of satan.

One question, do you think people have a chance to be saved if they do not take the second dose?

I have some family members who have taken their first dose. I feel some remorse I didn't persuade them more to stop, but I was already being attacked for my dissension by them. I feel like I could try to stop them from taking the second dose, but I don't know if it will do anything to help them now.

aynrus

Kingfisher
I think I'm going to lose my job over the gene therapy scam. I had a meeting with my boss where she railed against anti-vaxxers and people who won't wear TWO masks.
Depends on what country you're in. If in the US, there're federal religious exemption protections and even if I 100% knew I was going to leave the place, I'd collect as much information as possible for EEOC complaint (means detailed notes of each conversation/time/date, saving emails, etc), and let them fire me if it'd meant to be, but would claim the exemption first (and later coercion to medical procedure, discrimination) - if they're willing to play that field, I'd watch them do it. Things can get ugly for employers too, just saying, if one is determined.
"Two masks" sounds like the case of the place where it's no point to stay, but I personally wouldn't make the split easy for them (claiming exemption and discrimination would also give the right to collect unemployment, since they'd have no legal grounds for firing).
In the US, creating "hostile environment" (such as one that forces one to leave) based on religious belief is also grounds to file with EEOC over/legal case.

Last edited:

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
The AZ vax has a nice timeline of events that is so simple to follow even a moron could understand the implications.

1: EU whines about a lack of AZ vaccines
2: Decides to seize some exports
3: Oy vey! British government cries out in pain
4: Media says it is anti-Brexit sentiment (true)
5: AZ is administered in Euro land.
6: SOme countries halt the AZ vaccine over health concerns
7: Oy vey shout the British government and media! Scaremongering over Brexit! There are no concerns over the jab!

8: More countries outside of the EU say we're stopping it.
9: British Gov denies health concerns
10: British Gov now admits there could be a link
11: Ok there is a link but its only a very small chance!
12: Media given a new narrative to play which is; 'Blood clots are extremely rare and the jab is still safe"
13: British gov blocks under 30s taking it

Such a coincidence. We face a massive shortfall in the ability to provide pensions for the vast swathes of boomers retiring.

1616376564866.jpg1616168475135.jpg

aynrus

Kingfisher
UK, by the way, does have law and rules against employment discrimination based on religious beliefs.

This is what was recently published by UK attorney in National Law Review regarding vaxx objection if employer tries to make it mandatory or puts pressure:

"Other employees may have religious reasons for not wanting to receive the vaccine; requiring individuals to act in contravention of their religious beliefs may amount to discrimination under the Equality Act 2010. Such refusals to be vaccinated may undermine an employer’s ability to enforce a compulsory vaccination programme within the workplace.

Employers that feel strongly about requiring employees to obtain a COVID-19 vaccination may want to demonstrate why vaccination is required over and above other COVID-19 safety measures. This may be particularly difficult for employers to evidence if employees are able to work from home.

A possible risk-averse approach could be to inform employees of the benefits of being vaccinated and the positive impact that vaccination could have on the workplace. Employees can then make their own informed decisions about whether to be vaccinated. Nevertheless, sensitivity is key, and employers may want to consider the language they use in order to avoid allegations of undue pressure."

Last edited:

Roosh

Cardinal
One question, do you think people have a chance to be saved if they do not take the second dose?

I have some family members who have taken their first dose. I feel some remorse I didn't persuade them more to stop, but I was already being attacked for my dissension by them. I feel like I could try to stop them from taking the second dose, but I don't know if it will do anything to help them now.
No one can make the claim that salvation is impossible by taking this vaccine. That may be true of future vaccines, however.

I'd be more concerned about their faith in God than the medical treatments they're receiving.

No one can make the claim that salvation is impossible by taking this vaccine. That may be true of future vaccines, however.

I'd be more concerned about their faith in God than the medical treatments they're receiving.
I was worried about this because of the human serum albumin (aborted fetal cells) inside the vaccines, and the protein spike, and the quantum dot tattoo. This may not be the shot that kills the soul, but it will kill the body sooner or later. If there is fallen angel DNA inside of these (((vaccines))) then unfortunately we have to consider the possibility that once a human has some of this disgraced creature DNA inside them, they become a chimera on the cellular level, and thus their body is no longer pure and of a temple. This is what I was more concerned with than the nanobots self-assembling inside the body, their network and connection between 5G transmitters, and whatever sterilizing poisons it contains. The soul is separate from the body, but the things we put into our body or activities we engage in with our bodies (bodily sin like lust, promiscuous sex, gluttony, drug consumption, and self-injury by destroying our earthly temple) have a direct affect on our souls. If we 'poison' ourselves on purpose against the better judgment of our Creator, then does this not reflect poorly on the state of our soul? I don't know a single truly (and I mean truly) God-fearing follower of Jesus Christ who would willingly take these vaccines. I say that because yes I know quite a few 'Christians' who have taken multiple coronahoax vaccines already, but we all know those who are what they say in name only and would not die on the spot defending our Lord's wishes.

You are right though, we cannot pass judgment on one's soul for taking any of these shots, but the implications are there. What will it take for the enemy to swindle the souls of the people? If they gain the world (ability to travel, shop, sell, rent, job, medicine, "benefits") but lose the soul. The descriptions are eerily fitting into the description of the mark we were forewarned about.

Anglin hits pretty hard in this one, but he's not far off. We will lose many of our loved ones in this struggle, socially, spiritually, and even in life and death.

https://dailystormer.su/european-co...n-isnt-against-human-rights-may-be-necessary/

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Yes, it's necessity out of scarcity.

Oldest sales trick in the world: OH WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH CAUSE YOU ALL WANT THEM!

I remember when Ferrari brought out the Enzo, only 349 of the "approved" clients were allowed to buy one. ( you needed to own one of their special cars ie F40/50 etc)

Think about the clowns waiting in line to get the newest Iphone.... we all know the ques.

Oh, for the Enzo.
They ended up selling 446.

Our rulers have become salesmen. Nothing more.

Last edited:
A man in his 70s had a bad skin reaction to the Johnson & Johnson "vaccine." He had a rash over his entire body and lots of swelling:

Goochland County man suffers ‘rare’ severe reaction to COVID-19 vaccine
GOOCHLAND COUNTY, Va. (WRIC) — A Goochland County man suffered a severe reaction after getting his COVID-19 vaccine and VCU doctors believe it was a direct result of the shot.

Richard Terrell got the one-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine earlier this month. He suffered a severe rash that spread over his entire body and turned his skin red. The 74-year-old was admitted to the hospital and spent five days at VCU Medical Center.

Terrell was released from the hospital and is now sharing his vaccination story as he recovers from the comfort of his Goochland home. He tells 8News that he’s still very weak and that it will take some time for him to fully recover, (lol, it nearly killed him) but he’s thankful to have received his dose...

View attachment 30022

I think a lot of peoples' risk versus reward gauge is broken.

The Rest (plus vid'):
That’s a rash!? It looks like gangrene or something that requires amputation. Unbelievable.

Tenbolk

Chicken
For the last couple months, together with my brother and his family, I've been trying to convince my boomer-mother not to take the vaccine. Got her as for as not wanting the Astra-Zeneca-concoction. Yesterday I had some success with the argument to wait for six months to a year, as the worst stuff is predicted in that time frame. That seemed to strike a chord. But her opinion can be different tomorrow, as some other people have experienced with family members as well.

In other news, I lost a really big gig, due to Covid 19-budget cuts. I will trust God's plan, and will keep on going, but this is a rough one.