Coronavirus vaccine thread

FiatVoluntasTua

Robin
Trad Catholic
The problem with doing your own research these days is that all the more critical articles/papers of a given concept/person are either not listed or not listed on the first few pages of a search engine. If they are listed, some are yt videos by some lunatic. This is to discredit the arguments of the other side. Secondly, all these gov sites and fake deboonking sites are listed first that will not only be exceptionally biased, but will, funnily enough, never find evidence of anything. This is due to the fact that science these days is a joke and a lot of it is funded by evil corporations and other entities, and because they simply do not look for caveats explicitly. If any of you have read multiple scientific papers or even wrote them, you will realize that you can really skew the results in your favour, starting with e.g. a small number of participants that do not have a certain characteristic (old, pregnant, ill etc.) This is especially egregious in the medical world, because every participant reacts differently and is unique; additionally, often the sample (size) is not at all representative of the population. In the field of economics, e.g., you can really skew the results in this manner, especially when having an experimental framework (mostly students within the respective faculty are taken).

Kiwi

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer

It's starting... the 'inflection point' may be coming (sooner than I thought) when the supply is bigger than demand.

I always thought and heard a figure that maybe 25% of people would not be participating in this lunacy, but maybe that number is actually higher, and people are just quiet about their intention to remain vaxx-free.

I'm not in the U.S. but i'd be hesitant, and a tad suspicious before trusting any numbers coming out in the media, good or bad. I have hope that here in New Zealand there will be a large percentage that will choose not to take the vaccine. At least our privacy act here protects us somewhat in places of employment, regarding taking the vaccine.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
Was chatting with my girl - who is not taking vaccine & is in broad agreement with me on the whole thing - last night about the depopulation agenda.

She did raise a pretty fair objection to the more vociferous exponents of it.

If the vaccines are going to depopulate either immediately in terms of coming epidemic or sterilisation, all that will happen is the West (& generally the more metropolitan Left / Statist leaning types from the West) will decline sharply, while the real population explosion of the Third World & Islamic world, where they still practise large families, will be broadly unaffected.

Also why would they effectively engineer the compliant out of the population, whilst leaving the non-conformist & religious?

Of course, there's a "stage two" hypothesis that you could speculate on, down the pipe, that would mitigate this, but still it was an interesting objection, i thought.

Lennysrabbit

Banned
'The vaccines are here!...'

Hip hip hooray!

Not relevant to this article... but all the stories about how you can still be contagious after the vax are starting to make sense now the microchip is on the horizon, right?

A few outbreak false flags in covid pass only zones... and it'll be the only answer to 'get back to the... new normal'?

r3d

Woodpecker
Protestant
Plot twist:

Corona is actually a super deadly virus the CCP released, knowing it will mutate and wipe out the West.
Our intelligence services know this but can't accuse China of this plot because it would provoke an all out war. So they decided to team up with big pharma and eradicate the virus with vaccines, and mRNA-technology was the only viable option to combat mutations effectively. Small losses were expected because the technology is new, but it's the only hope there is. So the propaganda is working extra hard to cover up and convince - all for the greater good.
All conspiracy forums are disinformation and opposing doctors paid CCP agents to spread doubt and dissent.
In three years all who refused the vaccine have died and western governments enjoy unlimited trust and blind obedience of their citizens. Exactly that blind obedience is what fortifies the West against CCP infiltration and war, because the future battle field is cyberspace and the CIA convinces virgin Chinese hackers to defect and enjoy the carefully crafted sexual degeneracy and pedo love over here.
The West defeats China and returns to it's role of global hegemony, incrementally returning freedom, conservative values and truth to all people for eternity.

While we are dead, having been on the wrong side of history all along.

;)

Last edited:

droughtmeat

Kingfisher
Catholic
Was chatting with my girl - who is not taking vaccine & is in broad agreement with me on the whole thing - last night about the depopulation agenda.

If the vaccines are going to depopulate either immediately in terms of coming epidemic or sterilisation, all that will happen is the West (& generally the more metropolitan Left / Statist leaning types from the West) will decline sharply, while the real population explosion of the Third World & Islamic world, where they still practise large families, will be broadly unaffected.

Also why would they effectively engineer the compliant out of the population, whilst leaving the non-conformist & religious?

Of course, there's a "stage two" hypothesis that you could speculate on, down the pipe, that would mitigate this, but still it was an interesting objection, i thought.

The non-compliant still might end up in gulags, while they wait for litigation processes that never take place. In addition, China would benefit from a severely diminished western world. The west would need time to recover politically too, since the army and police would still be in the hands of the government, while the non-compliant would be fighting for freedom. The west could essentially be like Venezuela for a significant amount of time, while Chinas economy continues to grow and the country advances at all levels.

The third world countries are not a factor. Yes, their population numbers would continue to skyrocket, but that wouldnt make a difference. It is clear that this agenda is aimed especially at the US and EU countries.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
The west would need time to recover politically too, since the army and police would still be in the hands of the government,

This raises an interesting point - If these current vaccines are DESIGNED to cause depopulation and/or epidemics, why would the govt give it to their armed forces?

And i'm not saying they give a toss about the lives of soldiers, BUT they do view them, whilst in service, as assets that they have invested significant resources & manpower on training.

I'm more of the mind that the depopulation program is coming down the pipe, once the vaccines are a regular, largely unquestioned, aspect of normal life (pretty much at that point already).

If you want to catch an animal by coaxing it towards you, you have to entice it by feeding from your hand first, before it gets the blade.

As i say, i think there may be a far more virulent strain released in the near future, that creates a clamour for vaccine and 'mops up resistance' in making all but the virtuous (who they will gladly want to eliminate) rush to take.

After then, at a time of their choosing, likely sometime towards the end of the decade, is when they put the Death Mask on, and give the wider population a hot-shot.

All pure supposition, naturally.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Catholic
'The vaccines are here!...'

Hip hip hooray!

Not relevant to this article... but all the stories about how you can still be contagious after the vax are starting to make sense now the microchip is on the horizon, right?

A few outbreak false flags in covid pass only zones... and it'll be the only answer to 'get back to the... new normal'?
It's weird that Estonia, the country that had such a strong dissident movement in the communist era, would become the model digital state and embrace technocratic rule so readily. Maybe the fact that Estonians view Christianity as the faith of the colonisers has something to do with it.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Other Christian

Why did the Soviet Union kill the true believers first? Because they understand that once those people know they've been betrayed, they will fight the hardest against them. If your goal is truly depopulation, you go for the low hanging fruit first. If people willingly sign up, well, it's on them. After all, the information was out there on the internet, and they didn't bother doing any research, so it's their own fault. They know the non-compliant will always be non-compliant, so they want that fight last. But if 200 million of their fellow Americans aren't around to help with the fight, well, all the better.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
WTF do you need this forum for them for your piece of garbage?

You and your pal think we all get sent off to "penal" colony which is Sweden!?

*Sweden* it is

It's gallows humour.

Maybe calm down a bit & find a little levity in a bad situation.

The absurd & incoherent tantrum it seems to have elicited, suggests you might benefit from a little yourslf.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox
Why did the Soviet Union kill the true believers first? Because they understand that once those people know they've been betrayed, they will fight the hardest against them. If your goal is truly depopulation, you go for the low hanging fruit first. If people willingly sign up, well, it's on them. After all, the information was out there on the internet, and they didn't bother doing any research, so it's their own fault. They know the non-compliant will always be non-compliant, so they want that fight last. But if 200 million of their fellow Americans aren't around to help with the fight, well, all the better.

Interesting perspective.

Given the situation with China - who presumably are acting out of their own agenda, rather than the Globalists - I am still unsure why such a naked depopulation plan would be carried out knowingly by the West at this particular juncture.

As i say, my concern is that they have the next 18 months very much slated for social-engineering & manipulating state powers.

I think the depopulation will occur towards the end of the decade, when their infrastucture & social control QR codes & passports policies have 'set the table for it', as it were.

Cervantes

Woodpecker
Woman

The elites who are doing this don't fear the third world. They merely have to stop sending food to control the population. They believe they would always be able to win wars against the Islamic and East Asian nations. What they fear is the nation and culture that kept them under control for two thousand years: white believing Christians.

Any white person is a potential citizen of such a restored nation - so they want to reduce its numbers.

People who are conformist and obedient in any society are what is needed to give that whole society unity and strength. Think if the symbol of the fasces - one axe, many rods. A nation built of all non-conformists fighting within each other is also much easier to counter.

You also discount that there is an irrational ethnic hatred. Why did the rulers of the Soviet Union kill so many of their own people? Particularly so many of the most decent and productive members of their society? Wasn't it against their interests - if those interests were power and continuation of the empire?

Finally you have to consider this from an eternal perspective. The devil - the ultimate source of this evil - only cares to attack Christian populations. Any white person from a nominally Christian background from the devil's perspective is best harvested now, while they still attend parades to the sins of lust and pride. They are the ones most in danger of being converted back.

Why are religious Christians seemingly resistant to this plot? Are they so much smarter than everyone else? No. To the devil's great frustration, they are protected by God. This mistrust of the government that traditional Christians feel right now is a spiritual grace. They are literally warned by the Holy Spirit about what is happening. Over and over God protects the faithful remnant from whatever evil he allows the devil to unleash on the world.

Besides the devil is never interested in killing a saved person and sending them straight to God. He wants them on earth facing trials and doubts in hopes he can eventually claim them.

Lennysrabbit

Banned
It's weird that Estonia, the country that had such a strong dissident movement in the communist era, would become the model digital state and embrace technocratic rule so readily. Maybe the fact that Estonians view Christianity as the faith of the colonisers has something to do with it.

It IS weird...

You'd think the people there would show some of the highest resistance (especially as the police *literally* have no enforcement powers).

Instead the level of compliance is near total. I reckon they made them wear electric dog collars at kindergarten or something.

(Update on the police powers reform [which wouldn't even take effect until next month... I guess they have a long flu season in Eesti]... the proposed bill was rejected by the second house I'm told, so maybe there is a line...

Given the history though, you'd expect them to smell communism a mile off and say enough... like the Pastor in Canada, after growing up in communist Poland;

)