Coronavirus vaccine thread

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker

An interesting theory in this Twitter thread above. The guy gives some reasons why the elites want truthers to survive and NPCs to be culled through the vaccines

I like the threadreader site for threads like that. Here's that tweet thread:

Jünger

Ostrich

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

Regarding this issue that Roosh posted about also. There are some studies under way looking into the effect of c-19 vaccines and the effect on the ovarian reserves. (1) There is a real concern in both men and women that the vaccines could negatively affect fertility. But the effect is potentially much more severe in women. I`m sure you know that men have an infinite (basically) number of sperm available to them. It just goes on and on, and there are even some potential advantages to men waiting longer with having children, as for example the telomeres of the offspring will be longer with older fathers. (gametes don`t age at all)

Women on the other hand, have a finite number of egg cells, and nature has made it so that their reproductive period ends quite early in life, with a prolonged post reproductive era dedicated to child/grandchild nurturing. That is the way that nature/God has arranged it. So when you see reports that women are have early and heavy menstruations, it`s a cause for concern. That means that they are shedding more of their precious and finite eggs, and that their chances of having healthy offspring is diminished. With so many women pushing the limit of their reproductive years already, this will certainly lead to more infertility amongst an already barren generation of women.

I don`t know what the mechanism is here, but there are indications of both autoimmune conditions, (in other words that the immune system might "attack" the oocytes etc, just like with the thrombocytes and the blood clot issue) or it could be related to hormonal issues like gonadotropic-regulating hormone etc. If there is some sinister intent here I don`t know, but it certainly wouldn`t surprise me if there was!
What about what Dr Yeadon originally stated months ago that the spike protein created by the vaccine shows a similar configuration to proteins of the placenta? It could be that this is similar to oocytes or even the testicles.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
What about what Dr Yeadon originally stated months ago that the spike protein created by the vaccine shows a similar configuration to proteins of the placenta? It could be that this is similar to oocytes or even the testicles.

Could be yes! So molecular mimicry then basically. The immune system learns that it`s own cells, or proteins in cell receptors etc, are targets for T-cells. I think that this is a likely explanation.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Ey-QcDCUYAATcDy

The statement of the parents who sacrificed their child to the experimental vaccine are nuts. She is not a health hero. She could have lived to 100 as a healthy kid (though unlikely since the parents likely gave her the full 60 recommended childhood vaccines which are not picknick already).

This is not a statement from the parents. This is hearsay from an unknown person who is essentially claiming to have spoken with the unknown parents of an unknown dead child. Unless an actual name is included, and they are directly quoted (thus opening up the writer to a libel claim) what you are reading is a purposeful lie.

Could be yes! So molecular mimicry then basically. The immune system learns that it`s own cells, or proteins in cell receptors etc, are targets for T-cells. I think that this is a likely explanation.
Thing is, that in a healthy human being, the spike protein never reaches the bloodstream. The vaccine puts the body in an emergency mode

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Thing is, that in a healthy human being, the spike protein never reaches the bloodstream. The vaccine puts the body in an emergency mode
Spike protein is presented on the surface of the cell after mRNA is transcribed inside the cell. The responding immune cells that supposedly create memory cells to this spike protein are able to easily reach the bloodstream.
The memory cells are possibly seeing similar antigens/proteins to the spike protein on the surface of gonadal cells. Has nothing to do with the spike protein itself.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
In simple terms; your body becomes a CONVID producer, your body doesn't like CONVID so it attacks it. But who produced it in the first place? See auto-immune decease.

This whole thing is set up for you to become dependent on vaccines. Oh you didn't get your jab this month!? Well good luck surviving the next (insert non-Chinese nationality) strain!

It's so obvious it makes me sick to the stomach that I have to be surrounded by these zombies.

Easy_C

Peacock
Serious question: why can we not have a „normal“ vaccine that makes your body accustomed to the actual virus? Additionally, this type of vaccine has been proven for a century to be relatively high risk-reward. Or is that conveniently not planned? ;)
That’s what the Astrazenica and J&J jabs were. Coincidentally, the two that aren’t being halted and pop up far less frequently on side effect testimonials.

Bright_Sun

Pigeon
That’s what the Astrazenica and J&J jabs were.

Those are not traditional vaccines. I don't know who started saying that, but I noticed a lot of people I talked to said they felt safer taking the J&J vaccine because they thought it was a "normal" vaccine.

As others have just mentioned, it's a viral vector vaccine. Just look up the J&J vaccine on the CDC.gov website.

Instead of injecting nanoparticle-coated mRNA into you, a viral vector vaccine injects a virus into you that contains DNA designed to reprogram your cells.

It basically accomplishs the same thing as the mRNA vaccines. It just uses a virus as the carrier.

LeoniusD

Pelican
This is not a statement from the parents. This is hearsay from an unknown person who is essentially claiming to have spoken with the unknown parents of an unknown dead child. Unless an actual name is included, and they are directly quoted (thus opening up the writer to a libel claim) what you are reading is a purposeful lie.
Looking at the covidian behavior among the population - I have no trouble believing that the parents may have said something. The sister of the first UK covid vaxx victim said something similar. Parents of migrant-raped and killed girls in Germany were collecting cash for migrants during the funeral of her brutalized and murdered daughter - money that went directly to the same raping and killing migrants.

The Westerners fit nicely in the covidian indoctrination. It's full gulagization of the mentality - regardless whether the report of the parents is true - I am 100% sure that you will find other parents who will put a syringe on the grave of their little daughter.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
FFS guys this is just another trick.

"oh the AZ or the JJ vaccine was the ones killed a few"

NO! NO! They all kill. It's time to stand up as I'm tired of all this "reasoning" which really means cucking

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Chips will never be possible if they can’t somehow get everyone to accept injecting a vaccine into themselves “for the greater good”.
If your “care for your neighbor” isn’t enough propaganda then making a vaccine mandatory would be the logical next step, if the chip is what they eventually want.
No way would anyone consciously accept a chip now if they don’t accept the vaccines. So what else could make this chip so enticing?
If they are saying the chip will give superhuman powers or ability to obtain information at lightening speeds (part of transhumanism/Elon Musk Neuralink?) then it will likely be the same scientism worshippers accepting the chip that already accepted the vaccine. Same problem.

The chips will probably be around when more tyrannical powers and social shaming is present. You do not go from 0-100 straight away.

Last year we had no idea what was going to be the status quo except for some ideas. Now those ideas have come about we can again only speculate where we will be in a years time. It is nowhere good.

More laws and rules >>> people resist >>>> more laws and regulations >>> people resist >>> etc.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Looking at the covidian behavior among the population - I have no trouble believing that the parents may have said something. The sister of the first UK covid vaxx victim said something similar. Parents of migrant-raped and killed girls in Germany were collecting cash for migrants during the funeral of her brutalized and murdered daughter - money that went directly to the same raping and killing migrants.

The Westerners fit nicely in the covidian indoctrination. It's full gulagization of the mentality - regardless whether the report of the parents is true - I am 100% sure that you will find other parents who will put a syringe on the grave of their little daughter.
I believe it is possible, but still it is not a statement. We should demand strict standards when it comes to what is reported in the media. Name the name, put what they said in quotations. That used to be standard operating procedure. The more you lower your standards for truth, the more lies will be shoveled at you.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Might already been posted here, but pretty shocking (although we all know it was the case aleready) to hear from a former Pfizer VP and highly esteemed researched in the field of vaccines:

The_Trigg

Robin
(((Harvard))) Doctor interview summary:

Covid 19 Vax causes a "strong immune response".
Disappointed Vax use isn't higher--Impending vaccine glut.
Potential 3rd jab "booster" down the line.
Plebs in the countryside don't want the Vax for some reason :hmm:
Everyone needs to get a flu shot :alien:
Wants to reinstate J&J vax ASAP despite risk of lethal bloodcots. 60 year old male boomers need not worry.

Last edited: