Coronavirus vaccine thread

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
It's such a trap. I feel so sorry for the people around me I hear about having won the jackpot as they are invited to get the vaccine. These people genuinely think this will be over by the summer. Genuinely. They don't realize that this has been the first attack of the opponent, the first attack and shot at goal in min 1. We've got 89 mins to go, with possible extra time and penalties..
Summary: Covid 19 Vax causes a "strong immune response". Disappointed Vax use isn't higher. Potential 3rd jab "booster" down the line. Low IQ plebs in the countryside don't want the Vax for some reason:hmm: Everyone needs to get a flu shot :alien:

Japan Forbids Blood Donations by Covid-19 Injection Recipients

Those who have received inactivated vaccines for influenza, Japanese encephalitis, cholera, hepatitis A, pneumococcus, pertussis, tetanus, etc. and toxoids are not allowed to donate blood for 24 hours after vaccination.

Those who have received hepatitis B vaccine are not allowed to donate blood for 2 weeks after vaccination, those who have received anti-HBs human immunoglobulin alone or in combination are not allowed to donate blood for 6 months after administration, and those who have received rabies vaccine (after being bitten by an animal) are not allowed to donate blood for 1 year after vaccination.

Those who have been vaccinated against mumps, rubella, BCG, and other weakly poisonous live vaccines are not allowed to donate blood for 4 weeks after vaccination, those who have been vaccinated against smallpox are not allowed to donate blood for 2 months after vaccination, and those who have been vaccinated against tetanus, snake venom, gas vesicles, and botulism are not allowed to donate blood for 3 months after administration.

Those who have been vaccinated against new coronaviruses are not allowed to donate blood for the time being.

If you have had a specific disease If you are sick on the day of the donation, taking medication, or have a fever If you have or are suspected of having AIDS, hepatitis, or other viruses If you are pregnant or nursing If you have had a blood transfusion or organ transplant If you have had a piercing within the past 6 months. If you have had a mouse implant within the past 6 months. If you have a trauma. If you have been bitten by an animal or a person. Those who have received vaccinations within a certain period of time. Those who have received dental treatment (including tartar removal) that involves bleeding. Those who have traveled or lived abroad. Those who have or are suspected of having Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD).

(((Harvard))) Doctor interview summary:

Covid 19 Vax causes a "strong immune response".
Disappointed Vax use isn't higher--Impending vaccine glut.
Potential 3rd jab "booster" down the line.
Low IQ plebs in the countryside don't want the Vax for some reason :hmm:
Everyone needs to get a flu shot :alien:
Wants to reinstate J&J vax ASAP despite risk of lethal bloodcots. 60 year old male boomers need not worry.

Eternal vaccines.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
In simple terms; your body becomes a CONVID producer, your body doesn't like CONVID so it attacks it. But who produced it in the first place? See auto-immune decease.
Exactly. Seems like one of these scenarios would have to be true after the jab:
-Your body produces a protein that it attacks, leading to at a minimum partial auto-immune disease, or
-Your body produces a protein that it doesn't attack because it was produced by your body, allowing future coronaviruses to make themselves at home when they show up with the same proteins.

Either way you're screwed.

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
Exactly. Seems like one of these scenarios would have to be true after the jab:
-Your body produces a protein that it attacks, leading to at a minimum partial auto-immune disease, or
-Your body produces a protein that it doesn't attack because it was produced by your body, allowing future coronaviruses to make themselves at home when they show up with the same proteins.

Either way you're screwed.

No. You're only screwed if you take this concoction.

Without it you have the grace of God.

30WK

Chicken
I'm so sick of this shit. Shut the fuck up all you whiney conspiracy laden black pilled bullshiters who keep "prophesizing" shit that just does not happen. I've been hearing this doomsday shit my whole life. NO ONE is coming for you! Fuck corona, fuck the vaccine, fuck the Jews, fuck Bill Gates, fuck all ya'll all who keep feeding in to this non-God bullshit. THE WORLD IS NOT ENDING. The world is the way it is and ain't shit you can do about it. Who gives a fuck if "they" are trying to track you and depopulate you, what the fuck are you bunch of keyboard jockeys gonna do about it? Jack shit that's what. Suck on your fuckin' bottle or move to the woods bitches, but one things for certain, no one gives a fuck whether you take the vaccine or not. And in the USA, the best country on Earth to ride these uncertain times out, no one will ever force you to do jack shit, this place is as free as it gets (as long as you keep your attention whoring mouth shut, pay your taxes, and don't break any of our very lax and forgiving laws). Big fuckin' deal, so white men can't use the words faggot and nigger in public anymore without severe financial repurcussions, cry me a river... outside of that, America has never been so free. Come and get it, there's an endless supply of open businesses, maskless un-vaccinated red necks, and a shit load of free toilet paper. All the USA supply chains are, and have always been working PERFECTLY you dumb ass Alex Jones doomsday preppers

the high

Kingfisher
I'm so sick of this shit. Shut the fuck up all you whiney conspiracy laden black pilled bullshiters who keep "prophesizing" shit that just does not happen. I've been hearing this doomsday shit my whole life. NO ONE is coming for you! Fuck corona, fuck the vaccine, fuck the Jews, fuck Bill Gates, fuck all ya'll all who keep feeding in to this non-God bullshit. THE WORLD IS NOT ENDING. The world is the way it is and ain't shit you can do about it. Who gives a fuck if "they" are trying to track you and depopulate you, what the fuck are you bunch of keyboard jockeys gonna do about it? Jack shit that's what. Suck on your fuckin' bottle or move to the woods bitches, but one things for certain, no one gives a fuck whether you take the vaccine or not. And in the USA, the best country on Earth to ride these uncertain times out, no one will ever force you to do jack shit, this place is as free as it gets (as long as you keep your attention whoring mouth shut, pay your taxes, and don't break any of our very lax and forgiving laws). Big fuckin' deal, so white men can't use the words faggot and nigger in public anymore without severe financial repurcussions, cry me a river... outside of that, America has never been so free. Come and get it, there's an endless supply of open businesses, maskless un-vaccinated red necks, and a shit load of free toilet paper. All the USA supply chains are, and have always been working PERFECTLY you dumb ass Alex Jones doomsday preppers
Is this copy pasta?

Jünger

Ostrich
Curtis Chang, a former senior pastor who's now a Duke Divinity School consulting professor and runs his own consulting firm working with public health entities and nonprofits, has created a project called Christians and the Vaccine. His website offers scientific information on the vaccine from a biblical perspective, in bite-sized, shareable videos to reach evangelicals who aren't being persuaded by public health officials.

"The message I've been trying to get to secular public health officials is very simple — it's that the pathway to ending the pandemic runs through the evangelical church. I mean, it's just undeniable statistically," Chang said in a phone interview with CBS News. "And public health has got to start investing resources and energy to equip evangelicals to be the ones out there trying to convince their fellow brothers and sisters."

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
“I'm so sick of this shit. Shut the fuck up all you whiney conspiracy laden black pilled bullshiters who keep "prophesizing" shit that just does not happen. I've been hearing this doomsday shit my whole life. NO ONE is coming for you! Fuck corona, fuck the vaccine, fuck the Jews, fuck Bill Gates, fuck all ya'll all who keep feeding in to this non-God bullshit. THE WORLD IS NOT ENDING. The world is the way it is and ain't shit you can do about it. Who gives a fuck if "they" are trying to track you and depopulate you, what the fuck are you bunch of keyboard jockeys gonna do about it? Jack shit that's what. Suck on your fuckin' bottle or move to the woods bitches, but one things for certain, no one gives a fuck whether you take the vaccine or not. And in the USA, the best country on Earth to ride these uncertain times out, no one will ever force you to do jack shit, this place is as free as it gets (as long as you keep your attention whoring mouth shut, pay your taxes, and don't break any of our very lax and forgiving laws). Big fuckin' deal, so white men can't use the words faggot and nigger in public anymore without severe financial repurcussions, cry me a river... outside of that, America has never been so free. Come and get it, there's an endless supply of open businesses, maskless un-vaccinated red necks, and a shit load of free toilet paper. All the USA supply chains are, and have always been working PERFECTLY you dumb ass Alex Jones doomsday preppers”

Jab regrets?

Is this that “brain fog” they speak of?

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher

What's with all the swearing?

1. If you spent enough time on this forum, you would know members actively criticize and even hold the position Alex Jones is a paid shill, controlled opposition.

2. The USA is not the best country in the world. Mark my words: this nation has split, the divide will become sharper before Biden is replaced by his PLA handlers.

3. Lax and forgiving laws? Clearly you haven't seen the burgeoning prison numbers. America's laws are anything but.

4. Nobody will force you? Oh, the government won't, because they want to give the public the illusion of choice and freedom, but that's
just not reality. The government and it's corporate cronies very much WILL force you and I, the line between private and public becomes blurred more and more by the day.

5. Big deal that "white" men can't say nigger or faggot? I can agree those words are wrong to say, but I will defend a bigot's right to be a bigot, because when a bigot is a bigot, he is more truthful than the slimiest prostitute speaking for the CDC or even congress. I would rather have a pandemic of people saying nigger and faggot, than this current, purposely unsolvable bullshit authoritarian power grab.

6. LMAO, America is not a great nation. It's not a great nation when people can't afford to form families, men sent to endless wars and degeneracy mainstreamed so much so, that it's near impossible to live exactly as our forefathers did.

7. You seem to think you know the truth, but you don't. Seeking the truth, the real truth, is the most terrifying act an individual can subject their mind to. Very few will find the actual truth because of that.

Fauci, please, lay off the booze!

The_Trigg

Robin
:laughter: Bravo, and thank you for putting me in my place.

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
I'm so sick of this bleep...bleep...bleep...

Well...that's one furious and interesting rant.

5wFUthd.gif

Last edited:

hervens

Robin
“I'm so sick of this shit. Shut the fuck up all you whiney conspiracy laden black pilled bullshiters who keep "prophesizing" shit that just does not happen. I've been hearing this doomsday shit my whole life. NO ONE is coming for you! Fuck corona, fuck the vaccine, fuck the Jews, fuck Bill Gates, fuck all ya'll all who keep feeding in to this non-God bullshit. THE WORLD IS NOT ENDING. The world is the way it is and ain't shit you can do about it. Who gives a fuck if "they" are trying to track you and depopulate you, what the fuck are you bunch of keyboard jockeys gonna do about it? Jack shit that's what. Suck on your fuckin' bottle or move to the woods bitches, but one things for certain, no one gives a fuck whether you take the vaccine or not. And in the USA, the best country on Earth to ride these uncertain times out, no one will ever force you to do jack shit, this place is as free as it gets (as long as you keep your attention whoring mouth shut, pay your taxes, and don't break any of our very lax and forgiving laws). Big fuckin' deal, so white men can't use the words faggot and nigger in public anymore without severe financial repurcussions, cry me a river... outside of that, America has never been so free. Come and get it, there's an endless supply of open businesses, maskless un-vaccinated red necks, and a shit load of free toilet paper. All the USA supply chains are, and have always been working PERFECTLY you dumb ass Alex Jones doomsday preppers”

Jab regrets?

Is this that “brain fog” they speak of?
As much as I hate to say it, you do make a point.
- After the George Floyd incident last year, I, along with every right wing news outlet was expecting an armed civil war to break out in America.
- And then after Biden stole the elections I was once again expecting chaos to split the country.
- And then after the vaccines came out, I was expecting it to be mandatory worldwide with military backed enforcement.

To me this, this is a reminder to make sure to keep our lives going even through the anger we feel while researching all of this.
The globalists are long term strategists. Although we're right when it comes to their endgame, the steps to get there are more complex than we like to imagine.

On the positive note, although these "doomsday" prophecies have not yet materialised, a lot of good comes from researching all of this:
- It helps us draw closer to Christ. Especially for those with weaker faiths, who needs some sort of "proof".
- It teaches us why having conservative and traditional values is so important.
- It helps heal division. Divide and conquer only works if the parties involved are not aware they're being staged to hate each other.

doc holliday

Pelican
Gold Member

Damn. That's quite the rant. Now I love America as much as anyone and I'll never leave but wow dude, we have a ton of problems to work on in this country. However, if your rant is the result of the delerium from your first Covid-1984 vax shot, then I would suggest you refrain from any further doses. In spite of what our lord and savior Dr. Fauci will think of that.

The_Trigg

Robin
I'm just replying so that I can requote this masterpiece once more.