Coronavirus vaccine thread

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
If I were an evil oligarch, I would have had the first "mRNA vaccine" to be a saline solution. There would be no side effects and along with the normal placebo effect, it would have groomed the population that it's safe and effective enough to take future mRNA "boosters" that were the real thing. But no, they tried to go for the touchdown on the first play. Unless they can control the narrative about vaccine side effects, they may not get to 50% total population vaccinated in the United States, which would cause a problem for the next part of their plan. It will be tough to force vaccine passports on a majority of the population who doesn't want it.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
If I were an evil oligarch, I would have had the first "mRNA vaccine" to be a saline solution. There would be no side effects and along with the normal placebo effect, it would have groomed the population that it's safe and effective enough to take future mRNA "boosters" that were the real thing. But no, they tried to go for the touchdown on the first play. Unless they can control the narrative about vaccine side effects, they may not get to 50% total population vaccinated in the United States, which would cause a problem for the next part of their plan. It will be tough to force vaccine passports on a majority of the population who doesn't want it.
I don't know... the power of Scientism and propaganda is so strong so that it overcomes facts. See Romans 1:22-23.

I was talking with my colleagues today, and they're all SO excited to take the vaccines!

This is despite the fact that:

a) They acknowledged that they didn't know how these vaccines work.

b) In Canada, the public health authorities apparently don't tell you which vaccine brand you're receiving until you show up to get the jab (Canada's vaccine delivery system is wildly disorganized). They were fine with 'whatever vaccine.'

c) One of my colleagues briefly mentioned that we don't know whether the vaccines even work, so it's important that everyone takes it (?).

This is very disheartening. If it weren't for my relationship with Christ, I would have gone into a deep depression a while back. It feels increasingly alienating to go to work.

MajorStyles

Pelican
I'm so sick of this shit. Shut the fuck up all you whiney conspiracy laden black pilled bullshiters who keep "prophesizing" shit that just does not happen. I've been hearing this doomsday shit my whole life. NO ONE is coming for you! Fuck corona, fuck the vaccine, fuck the Jews, fuck Bill Gates, fuck all ya'll all who keep feeding in to this non-God bullshit. THE WORLD IS NOT ENDING. The world is the way it is and ain't shit you can do about it. Who gives a fuck if "they" are trying to track you and depopulate you, what the fuck are you bunch of keyboard jockeys gonna do about it? Jack shit that's what. Suck on your fuckin' bottle or move to the woods bitches, but one things for certain, no one gives a fuck whether you take the vaccine or not. And in the USA, the best country on Earth to ride these uncertain times out, no one will ever force you to do jack shit, this place is as free as it gets (as long as you keep your attention whoring mouth shut, pay your taxes, and don't break any of our very lax and forgiving laws). Big fuckin' deal, so white men can't use the words faggot and nigger in public anymore without severe financial repurcussions, cry me a river... outside of that, America has never been so free. Come and get it, there's an endless supply of open businesses, maskless un-vaccinated red necks, and a shit load of free toilet paper. All the USA supply chains are, and have always been working PERFECTLY you dumb ass Alex Jones doomsday preppers

Little Dark...is that you?

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
I hope you’re right. However, they didn’t seem to have a problem with forcing masks, even without “enforcement.” I don’t think we’ve seen the vice start to clamp down yet.
We have to get used to the possibility that we could become Third Class Citizens. As Christians, we can build community with each other and love one another in a sacrificial manner. This will help in our salvation.

c) One of my colleagues briefly mentioned that we don't know whether the vaccines even work, so it's important that everyone takes it (?).

This is very disheartening. If it weren't for my relationship with Christ, I would have gone into a deep depression a while back. It feels increasingly alienating to go to work.
I watched Idiocracy the other day and it gave me a great deal of comfort and perspective, I have seen the same break downs in basic logic among those I previously had seen able think (reasonably) clearly.

It's brought me closer to God, truly understanding what is out of my control.

The Penitent Man

Kingfisher
We have to get used to the possibility that we could become Third Class Citizens. As Christians, we can build community with each other and love one another in a sacrificial manner. This will help in our salvation.
I’m trying to wrap my mind around what that might look like. I’ve had an increasing desire to bond with other Christians. I’m imagining an inverted world in which mostly the just are incarcerated and the criminals run the prisons. Like Russia about 100 years ago. On the plus side, when our beliefs become illegal it will be quite easy to meet likeminded people!

berserker2001

Robin
Orthodox
There is that whole weird "silent majority" phenomenon in America though, who don't state their opinions publicly but sort of vote by action/ inaction, ala Trumps come from behind victory 2016... On my work conference calls the last week (about 10 people), multiple times the Dunning-Kruger type guys will nervously ask something like "So uh, you guys get the vaccine? My wife got the 2nd jab and she's been out cold for 36 hours", and then only the other Dunning-Kruger types will chime in and re-assure him they took it and everything's ok. However, all of the people in my department who seem higher intelligence, remain deafeningly quiet, both from the left and the right side of the spectrum. Similar trends witnessed with my family and friends- middle IQ people bragging about taking it, higher IQ people remaining quiet. Leads me to believe a lot of the more intelligent people and Champagne Liberals in America will be taking the "wait and see", "you first" approach and letting the perceived Plebe's get it first, even if they claim they got it to their friends to avoid social ostracization.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
I’m trying to wrap my mind around what that might look like. I’ve had an increasing desire to bond with other Christians. I’m imagining an inverted world in which mostly the just are incarcerated and the criminals run the prisons. Like Russia about 100 years ago. On the plus side, when our beliefs become illegal it will be quite easy to meet likeminded people!
I don’t think they’ll imprison everyone, just the leaders and rabble rousers. However, it will be impossible for us to get work or buy land. We will be subject to constant mob violence or intimidation from police.

Read Benson’s Lord of the World.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Last edited:

Kiwi

Woodpecker
There is that whole weird "silent majority" phenomenon in America though, who don't state their opinions publicly but sort of vote by action/ inaction, ala Trumps come from behind victory 2016... On my work conference calls the last week (about 10 people), multiple times the Dunning-Kruger type guys will nervously ask something like "So uh, you guys get the vaccine? My wife got the 2nd jab and she's been out cold for 36 hours", and then only the other Dunning-Kruger types will chime in and re-assure him they took it and everything's ok. However, all of the people in my department who seem higher intelligence, remain deafeningly quiet, both from the left and the right side of the spectrum. Similar trends witnessed with my family and friends- middle IQ people bragging about taking it, higher IQ people remaining quiet. Leads me to believe a lot of the more intelligent people and Champagne Liberals in America will be taking the "wait and see", "you first" approach and letting the perceived Plebe's get it first, even if they claim they got it to their friends to avoid social ostracization.

This is a really good point (re Trump) and something i was going to add to my previous post about not trusting media, but didn't feel qualified seeing as i'm in NZ.

Though it is a point that gives me hope, in the fact there quite often is a silent majority, ironically influenced by the same social media that awakens the loud hysterical minority. Every time i see someone publicly promoting the vaccine i'm reminded of the simple fact if your product is good enough, it will sell itself. Think i'll rightfully stay away.... no thanks!

r3d

Woodpecker
To those who say: "All you doomsday sayers have been prophecizing and protesting mandatory vaccines or the end of the world for so long...bla bla bla."

You forget these 'awesome freedoms' we supposedly still have is because of our very vocal resistance. Don't believe for a second that if there wasn't a significant number of militant people opposing the worst of these Orwellian plans you'd even be allowed to leave your home without asking the government for permission.

And mandatory covid vaccination laws would've passed yesterday without people like us.

Ofcourse you think that's all baloney and I'm a self-important attention harlot. Fine by me.

I'm so sick of this shit. Shut the fuck up all you whiney conspiracy laden black pilled bullshiters who keep "prophesizing" shit that just does not happen. I've been hearing this doomsday shit my whole life. NO ONE is coming for you! Fuck corona, fuck the vaccine, fuck the Jews, fuck Bill Gates, fuck all ya'll all who keep feeding in to this non-God bullshit. THE WORLD IS NOT ENDING. The world is the way it is and ain't shit you can do about it. Who gives a fuck if "they" are trying to track you and depopulate you, what the fuck are you bunch of keyboard jockeys gonna do about it? Jack shit that's what. Suck on your fuckin' bottle or move to the woods bitches, but one things for certain, no one gives a fuck whether you take the vaccine or not. And in the USA, the best country on Earth to ride these uncertain times out, no one will ever force you to do jack shit, this place is as free as it gets (as long as you keep your attention whoring mouth shut, pay your taxes, and don't break any of our very lax and forgiving laws). Big fuckin' deal, so white men can't use the words faggot and nigger in public anymore without severe financial repurcussions, cry me a river... outside of that, America has never been so free. Come and get it, there's an endless supply of open businesses, maskless un-vaccinated red necks, and a shit load of free toilet paper. All the USA supply chains are, and have always been working PERFECTLY you dumb ass Alex Jones doomsday preppers

'Who keep "prophesizing" shit that just does not happen.' Anyone want add to the list of 'prophesized bullshit that does not happen.)))...

At what point do people stop and admit we are living in 'conspiracy theory live'?

If things weren't so utterly hellish, I'd be enjoying seeing the denial unfold.

'The world is the way it is and ain't shit you can do about it.' LOL... he could have a point though, thanks to people like this, it IS difficult. Set an example by never cucking to the little things I guess, and hope it encourages idiots like this.

All that ingrained helplessness is working... that will save some elite anxiety.

'no one gives a fuck whether you take the vaccine or not.' If only that were true, if only that were true)) No one gives a fuck))) (That's my favorite statement)

'no one will ever force you to do jack shit...' Ph-wew! Oh, wait, I'm from the UK...

Has this guy ever heard 'plan for the worst'??))

What's the point of shutting the curtains and waiting to see if jackboots really do kick the door in?

Last edited:

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
What is up with this hand gesture? Merkel, Söder, and other politicians are using this as well.

Can you provide a photo as an example.

IMHO a lot of people get way too dramatic when looking at this stuff.

Half the time it's some douchey 'power body language' that they'll have been taught as 'influencers', same as CEO's & sales people.