Coronavirus vaccine thread

It IS weird...

You'd think the people there would show some of the highest resistance (especially as the police *literally* have no enforcement powers).

Instead the level of compliance is near total. I reckon they made them wear electric dog collars at kindergarten or something.

(Update on the police powers reform [which wouldn't even take effect until next month... I guess they have a long flu season in Eesti]... the proposed bill was rejected by the second house I'm told, so maybe there is a line...

Given the history though, you'd expect them to smell communism a mile off and say enough... like the Pastor in Canada, after growing up in communist Poland;

)

It blows my mind actually, there was a mass deportation of 10,000 Estionians to Siberia of June 14 1941...

'Families who had gone to bed on Friday night with no inkling of anything bad about to happen, were woken up in the early morning hours by pounding on their doors. A decree declaring them to be under arrest or subject to deportation from their homeland without any legal process or court decision was read aloud to them. All their property was declared to be subject to seizure. They were given an hour to pack.'

That happened in living memory...

You'd think they'd have ingrained trip-wire sensitivity to anything that smelt at all like it was heading in that direction...

Instead they're skipping along in masks...

[@30WK, I guess this is the kind of thing that could never happen anywhere else, right?]

Last edited:
The non-compliant still might end up in gulags, while they wait for litigation processes that never take place. In addition, China would benefit from a severely diminished western world. The west would need time to recover politically too, since the army and police would still be in the hands of the government, while the non-compliant would be fighting for freedom. The west could essentially be like Venezuela for a significant amount of time, while Chinas economy continues to grow and the country advances at all levels.

The third world countries are not a factor. Yes, their population numbers would continue to skyrocket, but that wouldnt make a difference. It is clear that this agenda is aimed especially at the US and EU countries.

I'd say more like an agenda aimed specially at all former Christendom countries. I live as an Expat in a Hispanic country and the propaganda is relentless, non-stop in favor of the quackcine, the "holy concoction". Sorry but it seems the mestizos, Indians, Mulatoes and whites living south of Rio Grande are slated for whatever is in this demented agenda as well.

I figure Africa will be China's playground and the Middle East will be tackled in time, maybe with a real plague...

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
So I live in a very liberal college town. I have seen directly how the other side views us. My fiancé is part of an online community forum with her neighbors. Apparently there were a couple party busses full of maskless college kids last night outside someone’s home. One girl (of course) was saying how “these kids are the problem now, enabling a super spreader event”. And that her husband went outside to say something and the bus driver went off on him. Another woman in the forum said “aren’t we supposed to call 911 to report Covid”? Then another person referenced some college code of ethics regarding “compliance of Covid safety”.

My fiancé got yelled at by a customer for “not wearing her mask tight enough” while at work and the lady attempted to report her for which mgmt didn’t care one bit. She has been yelled at even in church for going maskless. She’s very delicate and feminine for which most women here hate her (an easier target for them).

Bottom line is that these people hate us and will go to the extremes to inflict their views and worship of scientism and “common good” onto us. They would be on board with coming to your home and force vaccinating or imprisoning. They are even starting to report neighbors here just like history has shown.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I believe I already shared the interview of Lifesitenews with Michael Yeadon (former VP of pfizer, highly regarded researcher in the field) but when ploughing through the article there was one quote I would like to share. Let's hear the real expert:

“[And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], don’t just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, ‘why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?’ Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.

“The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

“It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal.

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

The black text sound logical. Create multiple soft kill scenario's and imbed it in world events to come, that are either normal and recurrent (e.g. seasons, or sunshine, or certain types of food, certain types of existing bacteria/viruses) or created (oh look we've got the aliens invading and they have their super laser booms, oh dear there goes 3 billion people, or some new virus they invent, or a fictitious terrorist bio attack which Gates has already announced is his dream for what he calls Pandemic 2). If you do this you can get away amid the chaos as a thief in the night, and moreover people in utter chaos and despair will in fact turn to you as their savior. Isn't that a brilliant plot to pull off (a) mass depopulation event(s), get away with it and in fact be perceived as the savior, the good guy.

I'd say more like an agenda aimed specially at all former Christendom countries. I live as an Expat in a Hispanic country and the propaganda is relentless, non-stop in favor of the quackcine, the "holy concoction". Sorry but it seems the mestizos, Indians, Mulatoes and whites living south of Rio Grande are slated for whatever is in this demented agenda as well.

I figure Africa will be China's playground and the Middle East will be tackled in time, maybe with a real plague...

So my plan of going to live on the beach in Panama is flawed?

Are you in an urban location?

scorpion

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Until recently I had a hard time understanding how the Mark of the Beast could become so popular that people would willingly and excitedly volunteer to receive a physical mark on their face or hand (and yes, I do believe it will be a physical mark, especially after recent events). It's kind of difficult to imagine the vast majority of the population suddenly deciding to get a facial tattoo, right? But if you look at what is going on with the masks and the talk of vaccine passports, a physical mark on the hand or face is absolutely the logical extrapolation of where we're headed.

We're most likely looking at a near-future in which people will be injected with mRNA "vaccines" on a regular basis to fight constantly emerging "mutant strains" of COVID. There will be a push to track everyone's vaccine status through the use of vaccine cards, smartphone apps and vaccine passports, but these will obviously prove unwieldy and are more easily faked and/or bypassed. The ultimate vaccine passport would be something simple and not easily faked. It would be something you would have with you at all times and which would be able to identify you as a safe, compliant and fully vaccinated person at a quick glance.

From this perspective, we can clearly see that some sort of physical mark on the body that reacts/interfaces with a regular injection of some sort would be the ideal vaccine passport. For example, it's easy to imagine some sort of small implant under the skin that could change color (from green to red, perhaps) if the individual's vaccine status has expired. But even then, why would people volunteer to have this on their face, of all places? To answer this question you simply have to look at the psychology behind masks. The vast majority of people seem to have no problem wearing masks, and most do so not because they are personally scared, but because they want to protect others and/or make others feel at ease. The exact same psychology of wanting to be a "good person" will result in people taking this mark on their face in order to communicate to everyone they see that they are one of the "good people" who is always fully vaccinated and compliant. People will virtue signal with the mark the same way they do with the masks now. It will be heavily promoted by celebrities and social media influencers. Most people will go along with it and it will become normalized, to the extent that anyone without a mark will be openly discriminated against.

This is what's coming. And again, I'm not saying the current vaccines are the Mark of the Beast, but they are clearly its precursors. The stage is being set. Things which were previously unimaginable can now be realistically extrapolated from present trends and events. There is a very, very good chance that this will not only happen in our lifetimes, but within the next decade. We must be prepared for this outcome. And the preparation we must do is primarily spiritual, because there is ultimately no escaping the coming persecution. You must be prepared to lose everything you have, including ultimately your life. Because that is exactly what the Scripture tells us will happen to Christians who refuse to take the mark: you will be martyred (beheaded) for your witness for Christ (Rev. 20:4).

Do not cling to worldly things. Make whatever physical and financial preparations you are able to reasonably accomplish, but be under no illusion that this will fully insulate or protect you from what is to come. When Antichrist arrives and implements his world system it will make what we've experienced so far with COVID seem like child's play. The persecution against those who refuse the mark will be incredibly intense and many "Christians" at this time will fall away and submit to Antichrist. But those with true faith will endure until the end, for no one is able to snatch the true believer out of Christ's hand (John 10:28-29). Therefore let your preparation in the months and years to come be mostly spiritual. Pray for faith and discernment. Keep the Word of God in your heart at all times, that it might strengthen you. Most of all, do not give in to despair. Do not focus on what you are losing in this world, but on what you have been promised in the kingdom of God: a full inheritance as a joint-heir of Christ. It was appointed by God that we should live in these most challenging times as witnesses to Christ. If we are called to be martyred for His sake then so be it, we will simply be the last in a long line of martyrs on which the Church was built over the last two millennia.

Do not fear death. For death has already been defeated for those who are in Christ.

Rather, fear falling away from Christ.

Do not take the mark.

Prepare yourself spiritually for severe persecution, because it is coming in the years ahead.

JNick

Pigeon
Orthodox
Until recently I had a hard time understanding how the Mark of the Beast could become so popular that people would willingly and excitedly volunteer to receive a physical mark on their face or hand (and yes, I do believe it will be a physical mark, especially after recent events). It's kind of difficult to imagine the vast majority of the population suddenly deciding to get a facial tattoo, right? But if you look at what is going on with the masks and the talk of vaccine passports, a physical mark on the hand or face is absolutely the logical extrapolation of where we're headed.

We're most likely looking at a near-future in which people will be injected with mRNA "vaccines" on a regular basis to fight constantly emerging "mutant strains" of COVID. There will be a push to track everyone's vaccine status through the use of vaccine cards, smartphone apps and vaccine passports, but these will obviously prove unwieldy and are more easily faked and/or bypassed. The ultimate vaccine passport would be something simple and not easily faked. It would be something you would have with you at all times and which would be able to identify you as a safe, compliant and fully vaccinated person at a quick glance.

From this perspective, we can clearly see that some sort of physical mark on the body that reacts/interfaces with a regular injection of some sort would be the ideal vaccine passport. For example, it's easy to imagine some sort of small implant under the skin that could change color (from green to red, perhaps) if the individual's vaccine status has expired. But even then, why would people volunteer to have this on their face, of all places? To answer this question you simply have to look at the psychology behind masks. The vast majority of people seem to have no problem wearing masks, and most do so not because they are personally scared, but because they want to protect others and/or make others feel at ease. The exact same psychology of wanting to be a "good person" will result in people taking this mark on their face in order to communicate to everyone they see that they are one of the "good people" who is always fully vaccinated and compliant. People will virtue signal with the mark the same way they do with the masks now. It will be heavily promoted by celebrities and social media influencers. Most people will go along with it and it will become normalized, to the extent that anyone without a mark will be openly discriminated against.

This is what's coming. And again, I'm not saying the current vaccines are the Mark of the Beast, but they are clearly its precursors. The stage is being set. Things which were previously unimaginable can now be realistically extrapolated from present trends and events. There is a very, very good chance that this will not only happen in our lifetimes, but within the next decade. We must be prepared for this outcome. And the preparation we must do is primarily spiritual, because there is ultimately no escaping the coming persecution. You must be prepared to lose everything you have, including ultimately your life. Because that is exactly what the Scripture tells us will happen to Christians who refuse to take the mark: you will be martyred (beheaded) for your witness for Christ (Rev. 20:4).

Do not cling to worldly things. Make whatever physical and financial preparations you are able to reasonably accomplish, but be under no illusion that this will fully insulate or protect you from what is to come. When Antichrist arrives and implements his world system it will make what we've experienced so far with COVID seem like child's play. The persecution against those who refuse the mark will be incredibly intense and many "Christians" at this time will fall away and submit to Antichrist. But those with true faith will endure until the end, for no one is able to snatch the true believer out of Christ's hand (John 10:28-29). Therefore let your preparation in the months and years to come be mostly spiritual. Pray for faith and discernment. Keep the Word of God in your heart at all times, that it might strengthen you. Most of all, do not give in to despair. Do not focus on what you are losing in this world, but on what you have been promised in the kingdom of God: a full inheritance as a joint-heir of Christ. It was appointed by God that we should live in these most challenging times as witnesses to Christ. If we are called to be martyred for His sake then so be it, we will simply be the last in a long line of martyrs on which the Church was built over the last two millennia.

Do not fear death. For death has already been defeated for those who are in Christ.

Rather, fear falling away from Christ.

Do not take the mark.

Prepare yourself spiritually for severe persecution, because it is coming in the years ahead.
Do you ever think the servants of Satan read posts like these and that's where they get their ideas to enslave people? Because if I was evil, I'd read all the dissident conspiracy theories and just implement their predictions.

Every thing the conspiracy theorists have written has pretty much come true.

Zagor

Woodpecker
Bottom line is that these people hate us and will go to the extremes to inflict their views and worship of scientism and “common good” onto us. They would be on board with coming to your home and force vaccinating or imprisoning. They are even starting to report neighbors here just like history has shown.

These people are ready to sacrifice their own children on the covid oltar (as demonstrated by children vaccine trials), so you can imagine what would they be prepared to do to some 'conspiracy theorist' stranger.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
What would you guys say is needed to happen to turn this all around?

A major whistleblower on vaccine deaths? Or whistleblower about suspicious additive to the vaccine? Someone within Pfizer or Moderna? Reports of side effects alone don’t seem to be making a huge dent. I’m not even sure removing two vaccines has changed enough minds. I guess we are still early.

What about a huge celebrity that likes to twerk has a huge spiritual awakening? A group of healthcare providers walks away and forms a major movement? (America FrontLine Doctors seemed to fail at this already).

Is there absolutely anything that changes the narrative now?

Zagor

Woodpecker

A major whistleblower on vaccine deaths? Or whistleblower about suspicious additive to the vaccine? Someone within Pfizer or Moderna? What about a huge celebrity that likes to twerk has a huge spiritual awakening? A group of healthcare providers walks away and forms a major movement? (America FrontLine Doctors seemed to fail at this already).

Those that have power in the system - politicians, heads of various institutions, successful businessmen, lawyers, doctors, media personalities ecc - all these high profile individuals that hold a high position in the system will not go against the system that feeds them and keeps them in power. As said in one of the best tv series of all times, 'Yes minister', no politican is going to change the system that brought him to power. It is in self perserving nature of all of these individuals to be comformists and not to challenge the status quo, but to uphold it. Yeah there are some high conscientious individuals that are willing to speak up but as we see they are easily silenced, marginalized and ignored.
So the only thing left is for the average joe to take up the fight. Something like yellow vest movement that happened in France. Major civil disobediance and unrest. Macron was forced to withdraw his proposed laws at the time.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

Pretty thorough on the clotting issue if you trust the source. I feel like The Atlantic has been fairly less biased lately. And this is what normies will read.

Anyway, it also closes out by saying that the vaccine still has less risks than a natural infection. Extremely arrogant if you ask me since they just admitted all the things they don’t know about the vaccine yet. Clowns

Mrredsquare

Kingfisher

A major whistleblower on vaccine deaths? Or whistleblower about suspicious additive to the vaccine? Someone within Pfizer or Moderna? Reports of side effects alone don’t seem to be making a huge dent. I’m not even sure removing two vaccines has changed enough minds. I guess we are still early.

What about a huge celebrity that likes to twerk has a huge spiritual awakening? A group of healthcare providers walks away and forms a major movement? (America FrontLine Doctors seemed to fail at this already).

There has been major whistle-blowers in the UK. Senior Nurses are now coming forward, explaining the higher up Management/Executives have their orders from The Government.

The latest one a (Head Senior Nurse) goes into serious detail of what is taking place all over The NHS is truly despicable, but also confirms our worst fears the members on here have said all along.

I will link the video if anyone would like a listen - the testimony is at the beginning around 15 minutes long.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
There has been major whistle-blowers in the UK. Senior Nurses are now coming forward, explaining the higher up Management/Executives have their orders from The Government.

The latest one a (Head Senior Nurse) goes into serious detail of what is taking place all over The NHS is truly despicable, but also confirms our worst fears the members on here have said all along.

I will link the video if anyone would like a listen - the testimony is at the beginning around 15 minutes long.

Nurses honestly have very little scientific background knowledge. I think most of them coming forward will just been seen as overly emotional (woman moments).

So my plan of going to live on the beach in Panama is flawed?

Are you in an urban location?

Unless you have a big estate far away from the cities, and the means to defend it, or family in the countryside, I would avoid Panama, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Perú and maybe even Brazil unless you go to a Bolsonaro friendly state and again, away from the cities. Central America and Mexico I don't know much, except that North of Costa Rica, it's too dangerous, especially if you are noticeably foreign. Uruguay is falling off the cliff slowly, the country is closed to foreigners hence I wouldn't consider it and there is an all-out campaign to spread fear. For starters you can check this link: https://www.gub.uy/ministerio-turismo/comunicacion/comunicados/requisitos-ingreso-uruguay. Paraguay I don't know much, except that the country would be a great place in the countryside except that there is a guerilla war brewing in that place and the terrorists have started killing farmers https://www.dw.com/es/abaten-a-tres-guerrilleros-en-paraguay/a-55685580.

The degrees of stringency vary, for example Panamá is relatively "free", but the shadow of new lockdowns is ever present (the lies that justified the first lockdowns were never shot down in the public discourse and debate was not allowed), while Chile went into lockdown just a few weeks ago as well as Argentina and Colombia is in a sort of soft lockdown that is decimating its service sector in an already impoverished country.

Please be advised that I'm speaking from the perspective of someone who is looking to escape the mask mandates and the probable vaccine mandates in the future. The elites of ALL the region, with the possible exception of Brazil have sold out their populations. They are not just corrupt, they are traitors.

Silver lining is that there are numerous investment opportunities in some of these countries, either in the medium or the long term...

Last edited:
Unless you have a big estate far away from the cities, and the means to defend it, or family in the countryside, I would avoid Panama, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Perú and maybe even Brazil unless you go to a Bolsonaro friendly state and again, away from the cities. Central America and Mexico I don't know much, except that North of Costa Rica, it's too dangerous, especially if you are noticeably foreign. Uruguay is falling off the cliff slowly, the country is closed to foreigners hence I wouldn't consider it and there is an all-out campaign to spread fear. For starters you can check this link: https://www.gub.uy/ministerio-turismo/comunicacion/comunicados/requisitos-ingreso-uruguay. Paraguay I don't know much, except that the country would be a great place in the countryside except that there is a guerilla war brewing in that place and the terrorists have started killing farmers https://www.dw.com/es/abaten-a-tres-guerrilleros-en-paraguay/a-55685580.

The degrees of stringency vary, for example Panamá is relatively "free", but the shadow of new lockdowns is ever present (the lies that justified the first lockdowns were never shot down in the public discourse and debate was not allowed), while Chile went into lockdown just a few weeks ago as well as Argentina and Colombia is in a sort of soft lockdown that is decimating its service sector in an already impoverished country.

Please be advised that I'm speaking from the perspective of someone who is looking to escape the mask mandates and the probable vaccine mandates in the future. The elites of ALL the region, with the possible exception of Brazil have sold out their populations. They are not just corrupt, they are traitors. There are numerous investment opportunities in some of these countries, either in the medium or the long term...
Very interesting, I'm using Panama City as a stepping stone to leave the US. My logic was, even if the intent was the same simply dealing with a smaller government would give more "maneuverability".

With the ability to move quickly, how would you compare my options of the US vs. Latin America (and Panama specifically)?