Coronavirus vaccine thread

Roosh

Cardinal

America hits the vaccine wall: Thousands of appointments go unfilled as states across the nation warn that 'hesitancy' to get the shots threatens to derail rollout​

This article claims that health officials want "70-90%" to be vaccinated. I believe this is the general target before they unleash the next big step in their plan. They want to get to at least 70% on persuasion/propaganda, and then use coercion (vaccine passports, etc) to take care of the rest. They must have calculated that coercion will be too difficult on a large percentage (>30%) of the population.

In other words, their plan is likely to fail if people simply decide not to get vaccinated. So our idea of red pilling loved ones is the best strategy right now, as ineffective as that may feel.

MRAll134

Kingfisher
This article claims that health officials want "70-90%" to be vaccinated. I believe this is the general target before they unleash the next big step in their plan.

What do you expect is the next part of the plan? Another plandemic that interacts with the RNA treatment and nukes the immune system?

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
This article claims that health officials want "70-90%" to be vaccinated. I believe this is the general target before they unleash the next big step in their plan. They want to get to at least 70% on persuasion/propaganda, and then use coercion (vaccine passports, etc) to take care of the rest. They must have calculated that coercion will be too difficult on a large percentage (>30%) of the population.

In other words, their plan is likely to fail if people simply decide not to get vaccinated. So our idea of red pilling loved ones is the best strategy right now, as ineffective as that may feel.
Ive now had 5 people tell me they changed their minds based on this aricle @RexImperator posted

The whole article / post is pretty compelling but #3 IMO is the one that seems most impact assuming someone can be swayed at all.
(Some people are unreachable even if they saw someone drop dead in front of them in line)

#3: THE UGLY HISTORY OF ATTEMPTS TO MAKE CORONAVIRUS VACCINES

There have been many attempts to make viral vaccines in the past that ended in utter failure, which is why we did not have a coronavirus vaccine in 2020.

In the 1960's, scientists attempted to make an RSV (Respiratory Syncytial Virus) vaccine for infants.

In that study, they skipped animal trials because they weren't necessary back then.

In the end, the vaccinated infants got much sicker than the unvaccinated infants when exposed to the virus in nature, with 80% of the vaccinated infants requiring hospitalization, and two of them died.

After 2000, scientists made many attempts to create coronavirus vaccines.

For the past 20 years, all ended in failure because the animals in the clinical trials got very sick and many died, just like the children in the 1960's.

You can read a summary of this history/science here.

Or if you want to read the individual studies you can check out these links:

• In 2004 attempted vaccine produced hepatitis in ferrets
  • In 2005 mice and civets became sick and more susceptible to coronaviruses after being vaccinated
  • In 2012 the ferrets became sick and died. And in this study mice and ferrets developed lung disease.
  • In 2016 this study also produce lung disease in mice.

The typical pattern in the studies mentioned above is that the children and the animals produced beautiful antibody responses after being vaccinated.

The manufacturers thought they hit the jackpot.

The problem came when the children and animals were exposed to the wild version of the virus.

When that happened, an unexplained phenomenon called Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE) also known as Vaccine Enhanced Disease (VED) occurred where the immune system produced a "cytokine storm" (i.e. overwhelmingly attacked the body), and the children/animals died.

Here's the lingering issue...

The vaccine makers have no data to suggest their rushed vaccines have overcome that problem.

In other words, never before has any attempt to make a coronavirus vaccine been successful, nor has the gene-therapy technology that is mRNA "vaccines" been safely brought to market, but hey, since they had billions of dollars in government funding, I'm sure they figured that out.

Except they don't know if they have...

Share as much as possible

Do you ever think the servants of Satan read posts like these and that's where they get their ideas to enslave people? Because if I was evil, I'd read all the dissident conspiracy theories and just implement their predictions.

Every thing the conspiracy theorists have written has pretty much come true.
First of all, amen @scorpion great insight again.

And Nick, the funny thing about conspiracy theorists (I don't even use the word by the way, for it is a CIA invention to silence everyone criticizing the official narrative after JFK killing) is that they merely look at what the elite is saying they're gonna do. Jay Dyer has a great book series of the elites, available in a playlist at Youtube. Here you'll see that for a hundred years at least they've written out what they're gonna do, what their plans are and what their world vision is. Most recently of course Schwab in his fourth industrial revolution, where he openly talks about merging the physical, digital and biological (i.e. transhumanism). Hence, the people who are called 'conspiracy theorists' are merely the messengers of the message the elites put out in the open, publicly. It is astonishing when you dive into these books how open they are and how they were able to predict the times now a 100 years ago.

Tenbolk

Pigeon
Lots of reports about empty vaccination-centres here in The Netherlands. In some regions only 30% of the adressed people show up.

Translation: 'We still have some capacity left to inject. And enough vaccine too. Where are the arms to inject it?' Notice the name of the poster...

The really old have been vaccinated mostly by now. People in their sixties can get theirs now too, but I don't detect much enthusiasm among my mother and her acquaintances. If they go, it's more out of a sense of civic obligation, few people are really scared of the virus anymore. If you go down in the age groups, there will be even less inclination to get one of the vaccines. The big weapon the government has is of course the threat that pleasures and conveniences will be taken away. Many people will succumb to that, I would guess. But I don't think here in The Netherlands we will reach 80/90 %.

Last edited:
Thanks @UnMasked for your excellent insight. When someone writes it all down in bulletpoints it is helpful to the mind, for I think we all have this knowledge hovering around in our mind, yet sometimes it is difficult to bind it all in one picture. Especially the insight on the sacrificing of the vaccines, I hadn't really thought of it that way, but obviously as we know that everything is planned for and orchestrated in minutious detail, we cannot expect any big development we see in the media (allowed) that is a coincidence or not serving the overarching agenda. There are just so many layers of psychological deception, manipulation, misleading, gaslighting and sheer illogical fallacy redenation that for a sane person sometimes you read something that is inverted 3 times around, which even has the possibility of you doubting your own logical insight as everything you read is illogical and a multilayered lie and wilful deception.

I'm so sick of this shit. Shut the fuck up all you whiney conspiracy laden black pilled bullshiters who keep "prophesizing" shit that just does not happen. I've been hearing this doomsday shit my whole life. NO ONE is coming for you! Fuck corona, fuck the vaccine, fuck the Jews, fuck Bill Gates, fuck all ya'll all who keep feeding in to this non-God bullshit. THE WORLD IS NOT ENDING. The world is the way it is and ain't shit you can do about it. Who gives a fuck if "they" are trying to track you and depopulate you, what the fuck are you bunch of keyboard jockeys gonna do about it? Jack shit that's what. Suck on your fuckin' bottle or move to the woods bitches, but one things for certain, no one gives a fuck whether you take the vaccine or not. And in the USA, the best country on Earth to ride these uncertain times out, no one will ever force you to do jack shit, this place is as free as it gets (as long as you keep your attention whoring mouth shut, pay your taxes, and don't break any of our very lax and forgiving laws). Big fuckin' deal, so white men can't use the words faggot and nigger in public anymore without severe financial repurcussions, cry me a river... outside of that, America has never been so free. Come and get it, there's an endless supply of open businesses, maskless un-vaccinated red necks, and a shit load of free toilet paper. All the USA supply chains are, and have always been working PERFECTLY you dumb ass Alex Jones doomsday preppers
Haven‘t seen this rant yet. Had a good laugh. And when was faggot banned? It is a great word in my opinion.

Last edited:

Jake007

Pigeon
Israel and the UK are slowing down with vaccinations. It seems like many countries will reach their ceiling when 50-60% are vaxxed, but it could go way higher if the vaccines are approved for kids (hopefully that won't happen due to the bad results of recent trials).

It's odd that Russia has vaccinated less than 10% of its population when they have manufactured their own vaccines. Must be holding back for some reason...

Data.png

In Denmark, Covid passports have already been implemented. They are necessary to get into restaurants, museums, hairdressers, etc. No passport? Tough luck. A recent negative test counts in the passport too, but nobody wants to get tested twice a week forever. Since they introduce the passport so early, the government must be very confident that Danes will give in to the coercion and unfortunately it looks that way. There are some high-energy protests every week, but that's still a minority of the population. I expect Denmark to reach 80-90% of adults vaccinated by summer if the Covid passport sticks around

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Demonic.

Sure is. The UK Column exposed this when they showed the public have to dig through layers of government/big pharma portraying minimal adverse effects to get to the actual real adverse effects. The truth is hidden by design so that the government can claim plausible deniability. All they'd have to say is, "yes we could've made the information a little easier to find, but it was still available". After watching interviews with GPs who've witnessed a litany of the jabs nasty effects on patients and were told by their professional bodies to shut up or risk fines or worse, I'm in no doubt whatsoever that this is demonic.

I think that many GPs and nurses who're administering these gene jabs know, at some level, that they're involved in something malevolent and are doing rational and moral gymnastics to carry on doing the job. I got one call from the doctors to invite me for the jab and that was it. No nagging, as with the flu jab. So I take that as a possible sign of my contention. I wouldn't be pushy either if I was in their shoes.

El Draque

Sparrow
In Denmark, Covid passports have already been implemented. They are necessary to get into restaurants, museums, hairdressers, etc. No passport? Tough luck. A recent negative test counts in the passport too, but nobody wants to get tested twice a week forever. Since they introduce the passport so early, the government must be very confident that Danes will give in to the coercion and unfortunately it looks that way. There are some high-energy protests every week, but that's still a minority of the population. I expect Denmark to reach 80-90% of adults vaccinated by summer if the Covid passport sticks around

No doubt other countries are looking on with interest.

Pretty sure the same has been implemented - along with quite mind boggling levels of clownworld details - in Slovakia

The question is, which countries have the highest levels of active non-compliance to it all?

I get the feeling where i am (FSU) people aren't taking it because its from India or China, rather out of any strongly held conviction.

If they had Pfiser or A N Other Western option, i think they'd be all over it, or at least a very significant proportion would.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Israel and the UK are slowing down with vaccinations. It seems like many countries will reach their ceiling when 50-60% are vaxxed, but it could go way higher if the vaccines are approved for kids (hopefully that won't happen due to the bad results of recent trials).

It's odd that Russia has vaccinated less than 10% of its population when they have manufactured their own vaccines. Must be holding back for some reason...

View attachment 30367

Russia doesn't force their citizens. Putin played along with the world rulers and locked down for a while in 2020. Then he opened fully in summer 2020 and left it there with masks only being worn by some covidians.

This is Moscow April 2021:

Restaurants, clubs, concerts - everything open.

The vaccine can easily be exported as there are plenty of willing takers. The Russians did not trust the vaccine - even their own one - let alone the Western ones.

STG

Woodpecker

Overwhelming amount of stuff in here.
Anyone have a way to download the PDF?

Naturally Google is keeping me from downloading the PDF file.

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Zagor

Woodpecker

View attachment 30367

Vaccine passports are the end game, not vaccines. You will be allowed not the take the vaccine, but you'll still need to have the passport to access any public service or enter any business establishment.