Coronavirus vaccine thread

the high

Woodpecker
So December is the consensus vaccine rollout? If so that gives us (at least in the states) about a 5 month window to establish a counter measure.

Mountaineer

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I found this interesting post on /pol/ (4chan) of someone claiming to be a doctor and a whistleblower regarding the coronavirus vaccine that Bill Gates is trying to market to the world. I redacted a few posts talking about poop jars, but the meat of the issue is still in the post below.

TL;DR Bill Gates may want to put a protein (NLGN4Y) in the vaccine that would cause an autoimmune reaction to that protein (basically your own immune system attacks and destroys the protein), which would then make women give birth to mostly homosexual sons. Thereby creating new generations of primarily homosexual men across the world and reducing global birth rates significantly.

Bill "Poop jar" Gates and his plan to homosexualize the world with a Covid-19 vaccine

Full thread: https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/268614038
It sounds absolutely probable, would not surprise me. The globohomo move makes even more sense now.

The men at arms of the wars in the past 100 years went for months, sometimes years, with only one pair of clothes, whatever food they could find, and only the hope that God would give them a return to their family or a quick death on the battlefield. What have we gained since then that would make us so afraid to say no to a bunch of limp-wristed technocrats? What do we have to lose by saying no to these fiends? Just don't do it. God only knows what other sinister slime they are putting in these things. Don't take the fucking shot. Whether its turning people gay, injecting demonic fallen angel DNA, or nanobots for constant monitoring, nothing positive can come of this. Embrace your ancestry, and survive. They are not the ones calling the shots, and most control they believe they have is 'broadcasted' over social media because it exerts an image of one-way top-down dystopia. The only thing these assholes will be sticking is my corpse. Live and die on your own terms under God, not theirs.

Bolly

Pelican
Hell yeah. A vaccine in what; 7 months? Pretty impressive right there. 5 more months to fine tune it before plunging into everyone. Sounds legit.

Zagor

Sparrow
Article from Bill's digital id website, posted just yesterday

https://medium.com/id2020/immunity-...st-have-them-we-must-do-it-right-7524829901d6

Over the past couple weeks, public health officials and policy makers have begun making the case for digital health credentials or “immunity certificates”. If implemented in conjunction with large-scale testing (for the COVID-19 virus and antibodies), immunity certificates could facilitate an incremental and orderly return to economic and social activities.
Immunity certificates would enable workplaces, schools, medical facilities, airlines, and other public or private venues to identify those who have tested positive for the antibody (OR who have recently tested negative for the virus) through a verified credential issued by a medical provider (or certified testing center) and carried on a mobile phone. Because the credential is stored on the phone, rather than in a centralized database, it is vastly more secure and would enable the user to share it when, and with whom, they choose.
It's funny how they present it, as a means to protect privacy of the individual. You will have it on the phone and you can choose who to share it with. Choose, they say. It's a choice at the point of a gun.

Today obligatory mask, tommorow obligatory testing and certificate, and then obligatory vaccine.

Max Roscoe

Woodpecker
I would gladly pay up to the cost of a decent smartphone (and I don't do smartphones) for someone's digital ID with the vaccine bit set to yes. The more "digital" and high tech they make this solution, the easier it will be to circumvent. It may cost a bit of money though. Don't spend your next stimulus check so fast!

Keep in mind, even if this vaccine miraculously worked, or at best didn't really harm you, it's a trial run for the next one. This is their first time trying such a mass event like this pandemic lockdown, and it doesn't seem to have any goal that I've been able to decipher. Maybe it's simply for them to take notes and perfect things for the next round. We likely won't know when or how we are being poisoned. Be vigilant. Resist. But be discreet.

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
We've never made a successful vaccine for a coronavirus before. This is why it's so difficult

For those pinning their hopes on a COVID-19 vaccine to return life to normal, an Australian expert in vaccine development has a reality check — it probably won't happen soon.

The reality is that this particular coronavirus is posing challenges that scientists haven't dealt with before, according to Ian Frazer from the University of Queensland.

Professor Frazer was involved in the successful development of the vaccine for the human papilloma virus which causes cervical cancer — a vaccine which took years of work to develop.

He said the challenge is that coronaviruses have historically been hard to make safe vaccines for, partly because the virus infects the upper respiratory tract, which our immune system isn't great at protecting.

And while we have vaccines for seasonal influenza, HPV and other diseases, creating a new vaccine isn't as simple as taking an existing one and swapping the viruses, said Larisa Labzin, an immunologist from the University of Queensland.

Read more: https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2020-04-17/coronavirus-vaccine-ian-frazer/12146616

Last edited:

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
Your Coronavirus Antibodies May Not Last for Long. Here’s What That Means.

Then last month, a study published in Nature Medicine delivered what seemed like bad news: Antibodies to the coronavirus may start to fade within just two to three months. It also suggested that people who were asymptomatic are more likely to have their antibodies drop to undetectable levels during recovery. A subsequent study led by researchers at King’s College London, published earlier this month and before peer-review, supports the findings.

While the Nature Medicine study is fairly small, focusing on a group of 37 people with symptoms, plus 37 people without, the results are an early indication that some measures, like instituting “immunity passports”—a certificate doled out to recovered (and presumably immune) COVID-19 patients—may not be feasible or safe. The results also “support the prolongation of public health interventions,” the authors write, like social distancing, hand washing, and widespread testing.

Read more: https://www.motherjones.com/politic...coronavirus-antibodies-fade-immunity-vaccine/

Basically if antibodies following infection only last a few months, it may also be that vaccines won't be effective for long, and you'd have to take a new vaccine every few months to remain immune. Plus according to the previous article I posted there have not been any successful coronavirus vaccines. Not for SARS, MERS or any other coronavirus. So it may not even work at all.

skullmask

A co-worker recently asked me if I'd take the vaccine. After some thought, I said "yeah, maybe, if they put a gun to my head..."

Lately i've been feelin' like they should just pull the trigger if it comes to that. I'm not accepting the vaccine.

Given the current hysteria and the fact that they've thrown out all rigor and reason in pursuit of a vaccine, I wouldn't doubt they'd try to force us to get vaccinated, even if the vaccine didn't work. They already do this to people in the military with forced vaccinations for the flu. If I recall correctly, there was a bit of a scandal back in the 70s where some flu vaccine killed and crippled a lot of people, especially soldiers, who were used as human guinea pigs. I believe after that they passed laws granting vaccine makers immunity to lawsuits for any adverse effects of their vaccinations.

MajorStyles

Kingfisher
Your Coronavirus Antibodies May Not Last for Long. Here’s What That Means.

Then last month, a study published in Nature Medicine delivered what seemed like bad news: Antibodies to the coronavirus may start to fade within just two to three months. It also suggested that people who were asymptomatic are more likely to have their antibodies drop to undetectable levels during recovery. A subsequent study led by researchers at King’s College London, published earlier this month and before peer-review, supports the findings.

While the Nature Medicine study is fairly small, focusing on a group of 37 people with symptoms, plus 37 people without, the results are an early indication that some measures, like instituting “immunity passports”—a certificate doled out to recovered (and presumably immune) COVID-19 patients—may not be feasible or safe. The results also “support the prolongation of public health interventions,” the authors write, like social distancing, hand washing, and widespread testing.

Read more: https://www.motherjones.com/politic...coronavirus-antibodies-fade-immunity-vaccine/

Basically if antibodies following infection only last a few months, it may also be that vaccines won't be effective for long, and you'd have to take a new vaccine every few months to remain immune. Plus according to the previous article I posted there have not been any successful coronavirus vaccines. Not for SARS, MERS or any other coronavirus. So it may not even work at all.
I interpret that a different way...

The media will say the following: The antibodies do not last for long; therefore, you need repeated booster shots of homo juice in order to protect senior citizens from dying. Afterwards, you can safely attend the 5G BLM protest at Pfizer stadium, where the new major of Minnesota will be publically apologizing to 27 FOTB Somailian refugees during the halftime show (it will be totally woke and shit).

Don't like the new normal? You must have been radicalized by Candace Owens...

Psalm27

Robin
Gold Member
I interpret that a different way...

The media will say the following: The antibodies do not last for long; therefore, you need repeated booster shots of homo juice in order to protect senior citizens from dying. Afterwards, you can safely attend the 5G BLM protest at Pfizer stadium, where the new major of Minnesota will be publically apologizing to 27 FOTB Somailian refugees during the halftime show (it will be totally woke and shit).

Don't like the new normal? You must have been radicalized by Candace Owens...
Sometimes I just like making memes.

The best part of the vaccine for them is that they can make a more benign version now, get the world sheeple used to taking a shot once every 6 months. Nothing will happen for years and years and everyone is going to return to almost normal with just their vaccine ID checked in order to being able to enter a supermarket or a gym.

And then suddenly one winter in 2033 something will go terribly wrong with the administered vaccine dose. People would start dropping like flies by the billions within days and weeks after getting a shot. It will be a great tragedy with 6 bio. dead. (The big culling as they call it in some circles.) They will even execute some pharma execs for that, claim that it was a terrible contamination. But what else can you do, but bury the dead and continue as before? It's a good thing that our benevolent leaders have the armed police drones and bots present everywhere in order to quell any unrest and mass upheaval. With such a small population shifting to a one world government is not too much to ask is it?

Frequent worldwide administered vaccines are the perfect population control tool - you have essentially put a gun to the head of billions of people and can pull the trigger whenever you fell like it.

Sisyphus

Robin
This article provides a chilling example of how the hip/fluffy wing of the corporate media is using psychological manipulation to prepare us for mandatory vaccinations.

At first it appears to take on the tone of investigative style journalism, even calling out some of the media heavyweights:

While some experimental vaccines seem to be doing okay on the “effective” part, Wired reports that pharmaceutical companies may be understating the associated risks and side effects that come with them, which can include aches, serious fevers, and fatigue.

A team of scientists from Oxford University that previously claimed its vaccine could be ready by September just put out a press release that calls the vaccine safe, despite an increase in “minor side effects” among study participants. But that, Wired reports, may be an aggressive marketing spin that prominent news outlets — including the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal — repeated.
Sounds pretty scary! But don’t worry.

Do the benefits of a coronavirus vaccine — a preventative measure that might finally end this pandemic — outweigh the risk of aches, pains, and perhaps even a bad fever? Almost certainly yes. But mass inoculation requires mass trust — and keeping quiet about potential hazards along the way risks throwing it all out the window.
Sure the vaccine will cause you lots of harm, but we neeeeed it so badly, so let’s use our sleuthing skills to keep those naughty pharmaceutical companies honest. Now now you little rascals, remember when you killed all those people with Vioxx? That was very silly, and we’ll put you in timeout if you try that again. This time we mean it!

So here it is folks. Yahoo gives up the comment section and now we're being groomed for the 'herd culler.' They're moving REAL fast.

According to Walt Orenstein, a vaccinologist and the former director of the US National Immunization Program, experts won't know whether boosters will become part of the protocol until the vaccine gets rolled out.

"Once we start seeing vaccine failures increasing, then we can consider booster doses. But we don't know at this stage whether that will be necessary," he told Business Insider.
Globalist confirmed.

Hmmmm....I just realized a way to get the 'safe' vaccine is to find out where the local Globalists are getting their's and get that version.