Coronavirus vaccine thread

aynrus

Pelican
Well, If I were to seek refuge in Paraguay, I wouldn't go to Asunción or any of the other cities. My experience tells me even in the third world, most of the brainwashed and the state apparatus are located in the cities. But I get your point and as far as I know, it's a sort of low intesity warfare, not something like Colombia in the 90s. But still, I wouldn't go there unless I have contacts in the country and a place to live, outside the cities. I hope that Paraguayans can sort out their differences. However the external situation points in the other direction. The international environment in the next months or years might be a catalyst for violent conflict due to impoverishment of the paraguayans, "all done in the name of their health". They are surrounded by a leftist countries (Bolivia, Argentina).

I didn't mean Asuncion by Southern Paraguay (I see it as Central), but more South. There's a lot more European ancestry population in the Southern region than in Eastern where rebels are and more developed even though it's rural. There're secret marijuana plantations in the Eastern region and sometimes that's what rebels are at.
In the region with these plantations, when you hear about kidnapping you have to understand that sometimes all kinds of deals might be involved that we will never know about.

American Bush family owns something like 100K acres in Paraguay. Paraguay is pretty stable country compared to neighbors, their economy is largely agricultural so it's not subject to swings as major as in more financialized economies, even though they don't fly high they have some stability.
There're some Russian/Ukrainians and Germans who moved there to live on land and they have no trouble with any kind of rebels or masks.
Yes, I'd definitely have some contact with expats and get some connections to show around.

Last edited:

C-Note

Ostrich
Gold Member
Don't like needles? No worry, lads...they are now starting to work on nasal sprays & capsules.
From my research into various small pharmaceutical/bio-tech companies, some of which I've posted in the Penny Stock thread, I've learned that this is how medtech companies operate. Since medical patents are only for 20 years, one way to keep the money flowing is to continually patent new versions of drugs. For example, if a drug is first introduced as an injection, a few years later they'll patent an IV form, then a pill, then a nasal spray, then a suppository, etc.

By the way, one reason why COVID is such a bonanza for Big Pharma is because it usually takes 10-13 years to bring a drug to market, meaning that they will only get about 7 years of revenue from it before the patent expires. With COVID, the accelerated program allowed them to get it into circulation in a year.

Last edited:

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
This is twittter & obviously anecdotal, but still very troubling.

Replies seem to say the same.

A close friend of mine, his girlfriend took the Pfizer jab back in Jan - she works for The NHS.

Both in mid twenties, she's a single parent. Ever since then he's developed Tinnitus, Vertigo and multiple other ailments for a man his age which isn't normal. Also, multiple other friends have been diagnosed of Vertigo in the last five month which I also find strange.

Doctors have no legitimate explanation and just prescribed antibiotics (they're giving them out like sweets now).

Coincidence or are some side effects passing on to him?

Feyoder

Kingfisher
A close friend of mine, his girlfriend took the Pfizer jab back in Jan - she works for The NHS.

Both in mid twenties, she's a single parent. Ever since then he's developed Tinnitus, Vertigo and multiple other ailments for a man his age which isn't normal. Also, multiple other friends have been diagnosed of Vertigo in the last five month which I also find strange.

Doctors have no legitimate explanation and just prescribed antibiotics (they're giving them out like sweets now).

So maybe just being around the living vaxxed is enough to make you sick too? Freaking scary.

Glaucon

Ostrich
Gold Member
Also, multiple other friends have been diagnosed of Vertigo in the last five month which I also find strange.

I have two friends who had vertigo issues last year, one was in hospital for a few days, other is still having some issues with it. Both has been MR scanned, and checked with all kinds of medical equipment, and they are both healthy according to doctors.

"Science".

Joe316

Robin
So maybe just being around the living vaxxed is enough to make you sick too? Freaking scary.

Don't fornicate with vaxxers! That stuff probably transmits sexually.

I have two friends who had vertigo issues last year, one was in hospital for a few days, other is still having some issues with it. Both has been MR scanned, and checked with all kinds of medical equipment, and they are both healthy according to doctors.

When I was in my early 20s I developed severe sleep-related neurological ailments after getting jabbed with a multi-vax and was unable to work anymore. Back then I didn't made the connection, but I as a consequence of "Western medicine" failing to do anything about it, I stopped visiting doctors altogether and missed all my later "boosters" (including tetanus). 15 years later after praying to Jesus about it, I recovered.

If doctors scan you tell you're organically healthy, then you probably suffering from vaccination damage. I'm pretty sure the higher up stuff of more renowned hospitals even knows how it looks like (as they encounter it more often), but don't tell you the truth, just behave awkwardly to get you released from the hospital ASAP, because they're all in bed with big pharma.

El Draque

Robin
Just on this again -
Isn't there some instances where women 'cycle up' with other women menstrually?

Never really knew how much of that was an urban-myth or not, but if that's the case maybe these cases are women somehow syncing with others in having heavy periods and such forth.

Jake007

Pigeon
This is twittter & obviously anecdotal, but still very troubling.

Replies seem to say the same.

This is very concerning indeed.

I have also been wondering if vaccinated people can spread something. Recently I spent 4 hours driving in a truck, sitting right next to a guy who got his second Pfizer shot a few days before the trip. The following two days, I felt very sluggish and spent most of the time in bed. Not sick but just very tired which is unusual for me. Maybe there's no relation at all, but it made me start to think, and I also saw posts on social media - mostly by women though - who felt odd after being around recently vaccinated people.

Feyoder

Kingfisher
This is very concerning indeed.

I have also been wondering if vaccinated people can spread something. Recently I spent 4 hours driving in a truck, sitting right next to a guy who got his second Pfizer shot a few days before the trip. The following two days, I felt very sluggish and spent most of the time in bed. Not sick but just very tired which is unusual for me. Maybe there's no relation at all, but it made me start to think, and I also saw posts on social media - mostly by women though - who felt odd after being around recently vaccinated people.

I think we need to be very careful around the vaxed. That's the real coof.

And not just because they may transmit the CRISPR depopulation genetic tampering virus to us, but because there could be a scenario in the future where the vaxed start resenting the unvaxed. A new type of "category resentment". White vs black, man vs woman and now vaxed vs unvaxed.

When the vaxed get sick I can envisage the media stirring up hatred towards us unvaxed.

Last edited:
I think we need to be very careful around the vaxed. That's the real coof.

And not just because they may transmit the CRISPR depopulation genetic tampering virus to us, but because there could be a scenario in the future where the vaxed start resenting the unvaxed. A new type of "category resentment". White vs black, man vs woman and now vaxed vs unvaxed.

When the vaxed get sick I can envisage the media stirring up hatred towards us unvaxed.

Yeah, honestly I don't think we have to worry about getting sick from the vaxxed, not because it isn't a real phenomena but because it isn't a sin to be around them, and all we have to worry about is avoiding sin. God is not going to punish us for being close to someone AS LONG as there's good reason for us to be around them, i.e. work. Now, when it comes to sex, partying and such, then it could be some kind of deserved judgment. I have been far too promiscuous and come away clean by God's mercy but anymore of that nonsense and I deserve to pay.

I agree that there will be growing resentment toward unvaxxed. It will soon be outright hostility, egged on by media and Big Tech. The vaccinated don't need any extra reason to hate the unvaxxed, as they are already mostly godless people, full of the hatred they speak out against. They have no outlet for their rage other than to inflict pain to others.

We are becoming the minority so quickly. Over half partly vaccinated, one third fully vaccinated. I really thought there would be more resistance. The US is so much weaker than even I thought (and this vaccine will be the final straw in making us totally docile).