Coronavirus vaccine thread

El Draque

Sparrow
I messaged my brother the '18 reasons' article.

He said 'interesting points but I trust these sources more:' and linked me to CDC and WHO articles.

Then he said, ominously, 'I won't feel safe until everyone is vaccinated.'

This is the attitude i've had off friends.

One went and had AZ and was saying voice-messaging me saying how terrible he felt, & was like death warmed up. Then in the next message is telling me i should get it, and how bad it was because only 35% of the country he lives has had it.

I dont understand any of these people anymore. The logic, the fear-based decision making, the lack of any critical thinking.

Not everyone has to be deep-diving on it all, but c'mon, how are people's instincts for being conned so massively out of whack?

Insane levels of social engineering, clearly.

He said 'interesting points but I trust these sources more:' and linked me to CDC and WHO articles.

This is my brother I mean...what happened :(

I feel like this is some Invasion of the body snatchers stuff.
Does he by any chance eat a lot of...............soy?

Just on this again -
Isn't there some instances where women 'cycle up' with other women menstrually?

Never really knew how much of that was an urban-myth or not, but if that's the case maybe these cases are women somehow syncing with others in having heavy periods and such forth.
There is a thing that women somehow synchronize their periods to each other if they live close to each other. I don't know why but it is well documented.

Pretty sure this has been conclusively shown to be a myth. Four days late? Most women don't have "regular cycles" down to the minute their whole lives. The tweet is a non-story.

To be honest I'm skeptical of a depopulation scenario, it's the only thing from Yeadon testimony that can't be proved

All the control and money and power grabs by the Elites is more than enough to justify rolling this scamdemic forever with fake PCRs

Plus they even get hundreds of millions of free lab rats to test new biotech on!

With depopulation they'd have :
- Less slaves
- weaker army
- weaker economy
- geopolitical disavantage against tough eastern competitors
- chaos that could harm their control

What would be the pros of this other than sadistic pleasure?

If that were the case feminism and the rest of the cultural maladies that have made our birthrates plummet and our culture decline would've been stopped in its tracks and not promoted in all west from the most advanced places in Europe to the most backward places in Hispanic countries and Brazil and even to Far East and India. The reality (IMHO) is that they are going in for broke this time. They will proceed with the slow kill, since they don't need that much serfs anymore and a significant portion of the commoners still have the spirit to cause trouble and derail the project. They have already stated multiple times their intentions. It's us who are too blinded by our normalcy bias that we cannot fathom they really want to eliminate at least 95% of the world population.

They are not interested in progress per se. They are not interested in going to space. Not even money, they have trillions already and they are plugged into the "source" of debt fueled wealth. They are interested in domination, even if they only get to rule over a pile of feces and skulls...

In reference to the East: India is a dysfunctional dystopia already, they will be able to depopulate the place at will. Japan and Korea are going nowhere and China is a giant with feet of clay. Africa is China's playground and the middle east can be tackled in time. At least those are their calculations I suppose.

This is very concerning indeed.

I have also been wondering if vaccinated people can spread something. Recently I spent 4 hours driving in a truck, sitting right next to a guy who got his second Pfizer shot a few days before the trip. The following two days, I felt very sluggish and spent most of the time in bed. Not sick but just very tired which is unusual for me. Maybe there's no relation at all, but it made me start to think, and I also saw posts on social media - mostly by women though - who felt odd after being around recently vaccinated people.
I can report some mild sluggishness/fatigue after being in the car with a vaxxed person. It was probably allergies or just long days, but still, saw this post and wanted to comment.

BillMcNeal

Sparrow
I think we need to be very careful around the vaxed. That's the real coof.

And not just because they may transmit the CRISPR depopulation genetic tampering virus to us, but because there could be a scenario in the future where the vaxed start resenting the unvaxed. A new type of "category resentment". White vs black, man vs woman and now vaxed vs unvaxed.

When the vaxed get sick I can envisage the media stirring up hatred towards us unvaxed.
I guess I would consider that a form of martyrdom for Christ. I won't take unnecessary chances, but if I didn't choose the vaccine and its effects find me anyway, my soul won't be any worse for it. Try not to wish for such an outcome though, even though it might spare you much of the suffering that we unvaxxed seem close to enduring.

Tippy

Robin
If that were the case feminism and the rest of the cultural maladies that have made our birthrates plummet and our culture decline would've been stopped in its tracks and not promoted in all west from the most advanced places in Europe to the most backward places in Hispanic countries and Brazil and even to Far East and India. The reality (IMHO) is that they are going in for broke this time. They will proceed with the slow kill, since they don't need that much serfs anymore and a significant portion of the commoners still have the spirit to cause trouble and derail the project. They have already stated multiple times their intentions. It's us who are too blinded by our normalcy bias that we cannot fathom they really want to eliminate at least 95% of the world population.

They are not interested in progress per se. They are not interested in going to space. Not even money, they have trillions already and they are plugged into the "source" of debt fueled wealth. They are interested in domination, even if they only get to rule over a pile of feces and skulls...

In reference to the East: India is a dysfunctional dystopia already, they will be able to depopulate the place at will. Japan and Korea are going nowhere and China is a giant with feet of clay. Africa is China's playground and the middle east can be tackled in time. At least those are their calculations I suppose.
Do you mean they will go after China and Japan and Korea too or these these will escape?

Joe316

Robin

Just look at these people congregating in that satanic temple, which might as well be called a "covid infection centre":

41904462-9484107-image-m-7_1618747171168.jpg

It's us who are too blinded by our normalcy bias that we cannot fathom they really want to eliminate at least 95% of the world population.
No doubt depopulation is a part of the agenda. But I think we are now in end times, on the brink of the Tribulation. This vaccine was developed using aborted fetuses so everyone who receives it is complicit. Soon enough most of the world will be complicit, and life will be made very difficult for those who choose good/God. To attach this vaccine to a digital passport and perhaps some kind of microchip sure feels like Mark of the Beast territory.

As far as depopulation, if we really are on the brink of the Tribulation, then the elites will indeed get it but not in the way they hoped. It will happen during the second half of the seven-year Tribulation period when God pours out his wrath. Most of the vaccinated who the elites tried to slowly kill will be taken out by God but the supposed rules of the world, the Gates and Bezos and Rockefellers and Rothschilds of the world, will be humbled at last and meet the same fate, and then will burn in Hell forever.

Last edited:
Pretty sure this has been conclusively shown to be a myth. Four days late? Most women don't have "regular cycles" down to the minute their whole lives. The tweet is a non-story.
What you said doesn't make the tweet a non-story. The tweet isn't about the natural phenomena but a potential side effect to the vaccine, two different things.

Do you mean they will go after China and Japan and Korea too or these these will escape?

IMHO they will go after them in the near future. I think they are expecting the betrayal from China and the rest of Asia, and they are prepared for the moment. At least I would be If I were part of the evil west cabal. We will have to pay attention to what happens after they Cyber Polygon event (WEF's simulation of a cyber attack).

This is my brother I mean...what happened :(

I feel like this is some Invasion of the body snatchers stuff.

That has to be a soul crushing feeling knowing your brother is gone to this stuff. That’s the only one in my family that has held out so far. My boomer parents took the vax. And actually my mom got Covid two weeks after being “fully vaxxed”.

I think we need to be very careful around the vaxed. That's the real coof.

And not just because they may transmit the CRISPR depopulation genetic tampering virus to us, but because there could be a scenario in the future where the vaxed start resenting the unvaxed. A new type of "category resentment". White vs black, man vs woman and now vaxed vs unvaxed.

When the vaxed get sick I can envisage the media stirring up hatred towards us unvaxed.

This is definitely happening already. I’ve commented on how this happened with my own family (I don’t live in the same city). My brother is the outcast for not getting the vax. He was being pressured by the entire family. He was told that if he showed up for Easter that another cousin wasn’t coming (she’s in her 30s with zero risks).

I heard of another guy that caved in his 20s when his parents said they wouldn’t allow him around if he didn’t.